Reel Love's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if talking to herself, or perhaps a wild pony, Cynthia said with her mouth inches off my cock, "Whoa big boy. Easy. I'll be gentle with you." She stroked her fingers lightly up and down my shaft. Her tongue touched my now aching rod. Slowly, but with increasing speed, she swirled it around the length of the shaft, carefully avoid the highly sensitive underside spot she'd so expertly found with her thumb earlier. Again and again she laved me until she worked her way up to the crown.

"Like this?" Cynthia asked.

"Yes. That's very good. I think a good blowjob should also include a handjob. But that's just me. You do what feels right to you," Barbara answered.

"I like that idea." Cynthia wrapped one hand around the base of my cock and held it firmly while she pulled the tip back between her lips. I felt the vibration of her soft purr as she did so. With the head of my cock in her mouth, Cynthia rotated her tongue around and around the head, occasionally swiping it over the top and probing my opening with the tip of her tongue. Her head was bent down over me and she was unable to swallow, so a stream of her saliva escaped and ran down the length of my shaft.

Maybe she did it by accident or maybe it was just another instinctive technique of hers, but Cynthia took advantage of the warm liquid that pooled in the hand she was using to grip my cock. It formed a natural lubricant. So with a steady rhythm she glided her hand up and down, pumping and stroking me, adding a handjob to her blowjob exactly as Barbara had suggested.

"Don't forget that you've got two hands," I heard Barbara say past the blood pounding in my ears.

Cynthia didn't stop rubbing my cock. She cupped my balls with her other hand and began caressing me there. Each motion of one hand matched that of the other and synchronized with her mouth.

My heart was racing and every muscle in my body was tense. I was struggling not to explode.

"Yes. Yes. Very good," Barbara said. "You've got him right where you want him, in the palm of your hand ...and in your mouth."

Cynthia tried to laugh, but my cock was in the way. She choked slightly at Barbara's joke and pulled back, catching her breath. But she wasn't going to be distracted by Barbara's jokes.

"You ready?" she said quietly, talking to my cock, or maybe she was talking to her inner self. She must have gotten the answer that she wanted, because the next think I felt were her lips fully around the top of my penis. She took me slowly into her mouth, letting the head rest just past her lips. She kept her tongue still as she sucked on me, pulling more blood into my swollen crown. I felt myself swell. Cynthia purred, obviously pleased with how I responded.

She let go of me.

My heart sank. "Is really going to stop?" I fretted silently with disappointment.

Again she spoke quietly to my cock, just loud enough for me to hear. "You want more? You think you're ready for more?"

For a second time she must have gotten the answer she wanted, and the one that I was silently wishing for.

Cynthia re-wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock. Like before, she drew the head inside, just past her lips, But she didn't stop there. With steady downward pressure against me, she pulled my cock deeper into her. I felt the roof of her mouth rub the tip as she slid me farther in. I was certain she'd stop any second, bound to gag and choke. But she kept going. Deeper and deeper I sank into her mouth until I felt the back of her throat grasping against the tip of my dick. I felt her nose pushing against my pubic bone as she tried for force me even farther down her. The muscles at the base of her tongue quivered around me, spasming in time with those at the back of her mouth. She suppressed her gag, but saliva poured out of her and washed over my balls.

"Holy shit!" It was Barbara's turn to exclaim. "It's your first time and you're deep throating him?!"

Cynthia slid her mouth off of me. I heard her slurp before she answered Barbara's stunned question. "I practiced with one of my toys," she said in explanation. "Did I get it right?"

"From what I saw, and by the looks of him," she must have gestured to me, "I'd say you definitely did."

My heart was racing, and I was panting. Sweat rolled off of my hot skin. Cynthia had most assuredly gotten it right.

"Oh goody," she squealed with delight and pride.

"Honey. You are way past anything that's beginner. You've got big time sexuality that we've let out, and it clearly wants to play."

"Uh huh," Cynthia agreed.

"There's not much else I can teach you about blow jobs. You're a natural."

"But I want to learn more and be like those girls in the videos that Randi was talking about," Cynthia protested.

"Those are just somebody's fantasies put onto film. You'll create your own and bring them to life in whatever way you and your partner want to."

"But there's so much I don't know, like all the different positions, how to do anal, or if I'd even like it, or what toys my guy wants, or even how cum tastes," Cynthia protested.

"You'll figure all those out on your own with your man," Barbara calmed her. "Just keep talking together, keep open, and try things. If either one of you doesn't enjoy it, stop and do something else. There's a whole world of pleasure for you to explore, together over time. You've got lots of that."

I felt Cynthia relax next to me.

"As far as that last one, if you want to know what cum tastes like, we can answer that question right now if you'd like."

My heart, which had finally come back to normal after Cynthia's deep throat, sped up.

"Really?" she said excitedly.

"Sure, if you want to."

"Absolutely. Before I try and do anything with my man, I want to know for sure. Is it oaky with you?"

"Of course it is," Barbara answered.

"Do you think he'll be okay with it? In my mouth?"

"Are you kidding me? Do you really think a guy is going to have any qualms about shooting his load under any circumstances. Besides we talked about it beforehand," Barbara lied.

"Oh thank you," Cynthia gushed.

"You're welcome," Barbara answered. "You want to learn about the p-spot?"

If I'd been on edge before about being a teaching aid for my wife, as soon as I heard Barbara mention that, my anxiety really spiked.

"What's that?" Cynthia asked.

"It's the male equivalent of our g-spot. Stimulating the p-spot gives him big orgasms. Sometimes, just like us, they can cum just from rubbing there and not doing anything else. It's really great."

"I think I've read something about that. Isn't that the prostate, and isn't that inside a guy's butt?"

"Yes to both. I love getting his p-spot while I give him a hand job or a blow job. It absolutely rocks his world and he cums in buckets."

"Then I definitely want to try that." There was no hesitation in Cynthia's voice, only determination.

I suppose I could have stopped everything right then. Sat up, even with my hands tied, and told them that I didn't want to go on. It would have exposed my feint of deafness. However, it would have kept Barbara from semi-publically showing off how she liked to give it to me in the rear, and how much I liked it. But the fact is that I love it when she probes my p-spot. It feels great and my orgasms are extremely powerful. The hard truth was that right then I wanted it in the ass, and I wanted it bad.

"I got him really clean there first. Fed him lots of bran muffins; made sure that he was good and empty. It doesn't always work out that way, but it's much nicer like that. I also washed him real well before you came over. It's fun doing that. He moans and squirms like a whore as I clean him. Just another way I enjoy the power of giving him pleasure." I could hear Barbara fiddling with something. "Some people say soap is bad around the anus, but nurses give soap suds enemas all the time and nothing bad happens. Don't over do it though, and you don't have to give him an enema if you don't want to. Just clean a little bit inside." Barbara paused, "Who knows. You may find out that your guy likes you giving him an enema, stranger things have happened."

"The real secret," Barbara continued, "is to use lots of lube. If you think it's too much, add more. Guys like us when we're really wet, don't they? Well they like it up the ass when they're really wet too."

I felt a hand grab me behind the knee and pull my leg up and out. I didn't say anything and let whoever it was move my leg and expose my butt cheek.

"Remember lots of lube," Barbara said.

I gasped as the frigid gel touched the hot skin of my butt. The sensation was breathtaking in a good way. The anticipation of what I knew what was coming next just amped it up. She had used a lot of lube and her finger slid easily between my cheeks. I couldn't have stopped her finger even if I'd wanted to. In a flash it was pressed up against my anus and she stroked me there sending bolts of pleasure into me.

"Press firmly using the pad of your finger. Keep pressing, he'll relax. Sometimes, I stroke his cock, or rub his balls. It helps him settle down so that he'll open up. You can always add more lube if you need to."

Another glob of cold gel squirted between my cheeks and the tip of Barbara's finger began to slip inside my slowly relaxing sphincter.

"I like to tell him how I want him to open up and let me in. How I want to take him and how good it's going to feel. I tell him how much he's going to like it. Of course, he can't hear us now, but when we play, I do that. It reminds him, and me, who's in control. I like being in control."

Barbara's finger slid just inside, past my outer rim of muscle. I could feel her starting to fill me up. This was the moment when I knew there was no stopping; that she'd push her finger all the way into me, whether I wanted it or not. It was the moment when I gave over all control to my wife. It was glorious release and freedom, turning myself completely over with the greatest trust to her. I loved that moment.

"Go slowly. Let him adjust. He has to stretch out a bit. In a minute or two, you'll be able to feel him relax and your finger will just slide in as far as you want," Barbara kept up her monologue and her firm pressure. Just as she'd said, and just as I loved, my natural barriers fell, and her finger slid deep into my anus.

As always, it was magnificent. The sensations emanating from my rear were multiplied by the knowledge that I was under her spell and the pleasure I was about to experience was all in her hands.

"Once you're inside, you should be able to feel his prostate on the front part of his rectum. It's just behind his cock. You may have to twist about to get your finger in the right position." Barbara rotated her finger. I could feel the pressure on the inside at the same time she stimulated the exquisitely sensitive nerves on the outside of my anus. I moaned.

"See he likes that," Barbara did it again.

I felt more pre-cum surge up my cock.

"The prostate should feel firm, but not hard, about the size of a big walnut. Pressing on it gives him pleasure and will definitely make him juicier, see?" Barbara grasped my aching cock with her other hand and rubbed the pre-cum with her fingers demonstrating the effect she was having on me.

I writhed.

"Do it firmly, but don't pound him, not yet. When he's on the edge, you can really thrust into him. He'll love it." Barbara pushed deeper into me and pressed on my prostate.

My heart was racing. The familiar ache of a mounting orgasm began to build. Climaxing from p-spot stimulation was very different for me than an orgasm by any other means. It built up much more slowly and came only after an agonizingly long time. Other orgasms came in a sudden flash, mounting with blinding swiftness and taking me by irresistible storm. P-spot orgasms kept me teetering on the edge of release, and I often would find myself begging my wife to push me over the brink to climax. I think she liked seeing me beg her to make me cum.

"You can add a hand job or blowjob whenever you want."

"Can I?" Cynthia was seemingly asking permission.

"Go for it," Barbara said.

With Barbara's finger inside of me, Cynthia lowered herself onto my cock while holding it firmly with her free hand. As she did before, she drew me as far into her mouth as she could giving me a repeat deep throat experience.

I couldn't hold back and moaned loudly and wriggled on the table. I wanted to reach out and wrap my fingers in her hair, but my hands were pinned down. All I could do was to lie there and take it; take the fabulous sensations that spread throughout my body from my butt and my cock.

Cynthia slid herself back up my cock, keeping the head well inside her mouth. There she swirled her tongue around and around while she alternated gentle with hard suction. Meanwhile Barbara rhythmically pressed on my prostate and began gently stroking in and out of me. I knew that with all that stimulation it wasn't going be long before I came.

"Sometimes I can get more than one finger inside, that really stretches him. He loves being filled up."

Another glob of cold gel dripped across my anus.

"Here, let me see if I can get my finger in too," Barbara said.

In a flash I realized that it had never been Barbara's finger in me. It had been Cynthia's all along. She was the one penetrating me while Barbara coached her. My wife had not only used me as a teaching aid for a blowjob, but had also allowed, encouraged, Cynthia to take me in the most intimate way that only Barbara had before. My head swam.

The extra lube did its job and a second finger, I now knew Barbara's, slid effortlessly deep into me. The new feeling of fullness and the extra pressure on my prostate propelled me even closer to climax. I was moaning nonstop. I was on the very brink of release.

Cynthia raised her head off my cock. "Wow I can really taste him now," she said.

I know that Barbara was about to warn her of my impending climax. But before she could say anything, my balls pulled tightly against me, and my sphincter clamped down on the girls' fingers. Semen that had massed in my balls surged upward through the length of my cock. With a huge gush it burst out the tip of my aching penis. A thick rope of my hot cum I'm sure splashed across Cynthia's face before it landed onto my chest.

Cynthia squealed and quickly dropped her lips back onto my cock. With a fervor I didn't think possible, she swirled her tongue and sucked on me hard as more pulses of sperm shot out of me. I could hear her moan with each squirt I pumped into her mouth. Two fingers vigorously thrust in and out of me, pressing and massaging my prostate forcing more fluid out of me and into Cynthia. It felt like it lasted forever.

As my orgasm faded and my cock slowly wilted, both women withdrew their fingers from within me. Cynthia kept her lips wrapped around my dick sucking every drop out of me until it was completely limp, and then she finally let me go.

"Wow! Wow!" she said, loudly licking her lips.

As incredible as it had felt, I was mortified. I was sure that I'd inadvertently given Cynthia a facial on her first ever blowjob.

"That was amazing. Did you see the way it shot out of him, like a fire hose? That was great!" She declared. "It felt so hot on my face. And I love the way it just pumped and pumped into my mouth. I think I sucked him dry," there was a definite tone of pride in her voice.

I could hear Cynthia licking her lips while Barbara wiped her hands on the blanket as she covered me with it.

"I think I'm going to be one of those women who really likes cum. He tasted great." Cynthia was gushing. "That was the best thing I've ever done. I can't wait to do it again with my boyfriend. I hope he likes my finger up his ass. That was incredible the way he clamped down on us when he came."

Barbara chuckled softly. She touched me gently on the shoulder as if silently saying thank you, then said to Cynthia, "Let's get washed up." She patted me one more time then walked with her friend into the kitchen.

I lay unmoving, still pretending that I was deaf while the blood pounded in my ears and I recovered from the huge orgasm.

The water splashed in the kitchen sink as the two women washed their hands and chatted. Barbara poured more wine. "So I guess you liked that."

"Oh my god yes!" Cynthia exclaimed. "I loved it. It really was the best thing I've ever done, thank you. And it was so hot, so sexy. I am so turned on. You should feel my panties, their soaked."

I could imagine Barbara's eyes sparkling with mirth at that comment. She knows how much I love it when she gets wet with excitement.

"So now I know that I love half of oral sex," Cynthia said. I heard her take a gulp of her wine. "And I mean really love it. Oh my god, I'm dripping down my leg I'm so turned on."

"What do you mean 'half'?" Barbara asked.

"I like giving it. Don't know about getting it." Cynthia slurped at her wine again.

"Do you mean...?" Barbara began.

"Hey, my jerk ex wouldn't do anything except missionary with the lights off, do you think he ever actually went down on me?" Flush with excitement, and wine, the disgust in Cynthia's voice carried clearly into the living room.

"Not even with someone else before you were married?" Barbara asked.

"There was no one else. He was my first and only, until your husband that is," Cynthia giggled.

Barbara was never one to let things go. She took umbrage at some of the slightest offenses and often tried to right the smallest wrongs. I knew there was no way she was going to let this go.

"We've gone this far today, how about we go for the other half?" Like before, it was more of a statement than a question.

"You don't mean...?" Cynthia said.

"Yes I do!" Barbara replied with a tone of finality. It was the same tone she'd used with me earlier. Her mind was set, and there was no arguing with her.

"But, but, what about your husband?" Cynthia protested.

"Eating hot, wet pussy is the second best thing he likes, after getting a good blow job. And he just had a great one. So he's really gonna be ready to go down on you. Drop your drawers and get naked from the waist down girl. It's time for you to learn about the other half."

Cynthia was a smart girl. I was sure that she'd know better than to argue with Barbara when she used that tone of voice.

I heard them walk back into the living room.

"Do you think he'll actually do it with me?" Cynthia asked.

What Barbara said next was an absolute lie, and I'm sure she didn't mean it. "To most men a pussy is a pussy. He'll probably think it's me."

"Okay if you're sure. What should I do?"

"I'm absolutely sure. And you deserve to experience good oral sex, especially after that blow job you gave him. Besides he's really good at eating pussy," Barbara said complementing me. "Climb up onto the table and put your knees on either side of his head. I'll help keep you steady. When I say so, just lower yourself down onto his face. He'll do the rest. Just make sure not to smother him. I'll help you remember."

"You're really sure about this?" Cynthia asked again as she started to climb onto the table.

"Never been more sure. Have fun."

I could feel her warm flesh brushing over me as Cynthia clambered up onto the massage table. I didn't worry about its ability to support us. More than once Barbara and I had used the table for wild sex of various kinds and it had held up beautifully. What I wasn't sure about was what my wife had just orchestrated. It was one thing to be used as a sexual teaching aid. It was quite another to give oral sex to a stranger, even if it was being encouraged by my soul mate. A million thoughts raced through my mind; Was this the right thing to do? Was Barbara somehow testing me to see if I'd remain faithful to her no matter the situation? Or was it exactly what it seemed to be; Barbara taking pity on and showering a friend with the love and help that she obviously needed?