Reel Love's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

My relationship with Barbara is founded on absolute trust. That's how we connected and how we stay so tightly intertwined with each other. No matter what happens, what we say in a fit of depression or frustration, we both know without any doubt that we love each other and that nothing will shake that. That understanding flooded through me as Cynthia straddled my face. If my wife said that she wanted me to show Cynthia how good oral sex can be, then I trusted that's exactly what she meant. I was going to give the best cunnilingus I could.

I could smell Cynthia's wetness and feel the heat radiating off of her. If I'd been able to see, I'm sure her pussy lips would have been ruby red, swollen, pouting outward and her clit engorged. I felt a small drop of liquid fall onto my face. She lowered herself toward my face. I lifted my head and blindly swiped my tongue upward toward her slit, miraculously hitting it dead center, and running it up the full length.

"Holy shit!" It was Cynthia's turn to use that explicative.

"I've got you," Barbara steadied her as Cynthia rocked backward hard.

"Oh my god," Cynthia sat up on her knees out of reach of my tongue.

"Oh my god good, or my god bad?" Barbara asked.

"Oh my god that feels so fucking good!" Cynthia exclaimed and dropped herself onto my face. "More!"

She put her full weight onto me and I couldn't move my tongue much less my mouth. And I definitely could breath.

"More!" Cynthia demanded again and squirmed on me.

"Honey," Barbara said gently, but firmly. There was a tone or urgency in her voice as she knew I was being asphyxiated. "You've got to ease up a bit and let him breath. He won't be able to do anything for you if you suffocate him."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Cynthia said and lifted herself off of me.

I gulped down a few breaths.

Both women giggled.

"Try again?" Barbara asked.

"Hell yes!" Cynthia lowered herself more carefully toward me.

I craned my neck up, found her labia with my lips and began sucking them into my mouth.

A moan escaped her lips. I strained upward some more trying to get myself closer to her so I could service her the way I wanted, and the way I knew that Barbara expected.

"Just a little lower hon, so he can reach you better," Barbara coached her.

Cynthia relaxed and sank lower.

She was positioned perfectly, just above my mouth so that I could get to her with my tongue and my lips. Slowly as first, then with increasing speed and pressure I licked and sucked on her. I ran my tongue around and around each labia delving into every fold, making sure to massage every surface. Then I grabbed each lip, one at a time, and sucked them into my mouth while continuing to massage them with my tongue. I was rewarded with her repetitive moans, and the copious flow of her pussy juices.

"Oh that feels so good," Cynthia said over and over again. She rocked back and forth rubbing her pussy against my mouth from above while I licked and sucked her from below.

"Here, lean forward and rest your hands against the back of this chair," Barbara said pulling one of our upholstered chairs up close. "That way he can get to your clit too."

Cynthia did what Barbara suggested and leaned forward. Her pelvis tilted and that brought her clit into reach. I didn't lose a second and immediately pressed my tongue against her hard nub.

"Fuck yes!" Cynthia exclaimed.

It was time to show her exactly how good an oral orgasm can be. I couldn't use my fingers like I normally do with Barbara, but I repeatedly licked her swelling clit, focusing all of my attention on bringing her to a shattering climax. I licked up and down, side to side and alternated that with suction. At the same time I rubbed my chin back and forth across her sodden pussy lips as she rocked over me. Juices streamed out of her and puddled in my ears.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Cynthia called out.

"Do it!" Barbara ordered. "Cum! Cum all over his face!"

Cynthia's climax was not unlike Barbara's. It hit like a thunderclap and lasted for long minutes as each wave of her orgasm washed over her. Different from Barbara, Cynthia was very vocal and continued to shout out a string of explicatives announcing her pleasure; "Yes, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes", "Oh my fucking god," Shit, shit, shit!" With each pulsation of her climax, more invectives and juices rushed out of her. By the time it finally faded she was hoarse and we were both a wet mess.

Barbara was holding Cynthia up and kept her from falling off the table. "You liked that didn't you?" Barbara's question was obviously rhetorical.

Cynthia didn't answer and climbed weakly off the table with Barbara's help.

Barbara adjusted the blanket that had slid part way off of me. She tossed away the scented eye towel that had become soaked. Once more she patted my shoulder showing her appreciation for what I'd done and silently reassuring me that she would be back.

"I think we need to get you cleaned up really well. Let's go up to our bathroom. I'll give you a hand." I heard Barbara and Cynthia on the stairs. It sounded as if one of them was being partially carried, and I was sure I knew which one it was.

I laid on the table, still tied down, but snug under the blanket and reflected on what had just happened. Together my wonderful wife and I had opened a whole world of pleasure to a woman who had been very sexually repressed. I knew that Cynthia had discovered her healthy carnal inner self and would have a great sex life with whomever she chose. I would have envied the man she picked, except I already had the best, wide open and healthy sex life that I could possibly imagine with my Barbara. I drifted off into a contented sleep.

I have no idea how long I napped recovering from that intense sexual experience. Barbara gently woke me by rubbing on my shoulder as she gently lifted the blindfold off.

"You okay?" she said.

I blinked the sleep out of my eyes. "Yes," I answered.

"Thank you so much for everything," Barbara said. "We, you, opened up a new life for her. She's going to be a more whole woman because of today."

"Is she gone? Areyouokay?" I asked.

"Yes to both," Barbara said.

I noticed that she wasn't trying to shout over the music that was supposedly playing in my ears drowning out sounds from the room. She was talking in a completely normal tone of voice.

"I have a confession to make, " I began.

"I know," Barbara interrupted me. "The battery in the iPod is dead and you could hear everything."

I wondered how she knew that.

"You have no idea how long it took for me to run that down. The battery in that freaking thing lasts forever." Barbara smiled. "I thought that you'd enjoy being able to hear everything. Did you?"

My wife is incredible. She knows me so well. I did like being able to listen in on their conversation. It was made the experience for me and was a gift from my wonderful mate.

"Thank you," I croaked out.

"You're welcome," she said. "If you're up for it, I'd like a little more from you than your thanks though." Barbara slid her hand under the blanket and began stroking my cock.

My dick, aided by the Viagra, responded immediately and began to harden.

"Absolutely anything for you," I said.

"Good," Barbara exclaimed. "That's exactly what I was hoping for. She reached around and undid the velcro straps from my wrists. "I want some of what you gave to Cynthia and like it better when you go down on me from above. Move over and let me lay down." Barbara scooted me off the table and took over my spot. I noticed that she had no clothes on.

Barbara laid on her back and spread her legs wide. "Do me baby. Do me good. Make me cum all over your face like Cynthia did."

I didn't need any more encouragement, and Barbara clearly wasn't interested in any foreplay. So I immediately put my lips onto her pussy. She was swollen, hot and wet, clearly excited and ready for me to bring her to a big climax.

Just as I'd done many times before, and in all the ways I know my wife likes, I licked and sucked her pussy until she writhed in pleasure beneath me.

"Fuck yes!" Barbara called out, imitating Cynthia. "That feels so fucking good!" She thrust her hips up into my mouth, seeking more contact with my lips and tongue. "Give me your fingers. I want your fingers!"

I knew what she was asking for. While I kept my lips and tongue in constant motion over her pussy, I toyed with her opening, sliding my finger just barely inside. I teased her over and over, threatening to penetrate her the way I knew she wanted. When I thought that she couldn't stand it anymore, I thrust my finger deep inside taking care to run it over her rough g-spot as I did.

Barbara arched her back up off the table and gasped. "Shit! Yes! Fucking yes!"

I'd never heard her so verbal before. I wondered if Cynthia's performance had somehow encouraged Barbara to let loose and express herself more. I probed my tongue against her clit and stroked my finger deeply in and out of her. Thinking back to how it felt to have two fingers probing my butt, I slid a second one into her dripping pussy, filling and stretching her more.

"Unnh!!" Barbara hissed and pushed against me harder. "More!"

I curled my index finger, making sure that I kept contact with her g-spot and continued to thrust into her. The way she was positioned on the table, with me standing beside her, made it possible for me to do that in a way that I hadn't been able to when we made love on our bed. I danced my tongue over her clit, then sucked hard drawing it part way into my mouth.

Barbara arched up against me again. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" she announced.

If I'd been able to, I would have said. "Cum for me! Cum for me!" But my mouth and tongue were occupied licking and sucking on my amazing wife. I could only hope that she somehow heard me thinking those words of encouragement.

Barbara exploded and came hard, harder than she had in a long while. Pent up lust, and erotic tension burst from her as if from an exploding dam, and her orgasm flooded out of her in waves along with a torrent of luscious juice. I sucked and lapped, and stroked and probed furiously trying to capture as much of her essence as I could and to prolong her climax as long as possible.

At last she put her foot on my shoulder and pushed me away, on the brink of over stimulation. I rested my cheek against her thigh and watched the last trickles of her cum seep from within her. It was an amazingly erotic sight. I gently stroked and soothed her vulva, occasionally lapping up a few drops of her vaginal juices until she couldn't stand it and pulled me up to lay beside her.

I rested my head on her shoulder. She grasped my face with her hands and pulled me to her, kissing me deeply.

"Mmmm. You taste like pussy, mine and Cynthia's. I think that's hot." Barbara said and kissed me again. "And I can feel your sticky cum on your chest. You really shot your load."

I was speechless. Barbara had never said anything like that to me before. It was so sexy, so erotic. Then again, I realized, we'd never done anything like we had that afternoon.

"You got any more left for me? I really want to feel your hard dick explode inside me." Barbara's words dripped with lust. Between the whole unbelievable experience we'd shared and the effects of the Viagra, my cock was rock hard once again.

"Do me!" Barbara said. "Do me with you beautiful cock!"

I shifted positions slightly, and my cock slid easily, and smoothly into her hot wetness.

She gasped at my penetration and rocked her hips forcefully up against me.

The beauty of the Viagra and my recent sexual release, was that I was not over stimulated. Everything felt incredibly good, but I was not instantly transported to the brink of orgasm like I usually am. I knew that I'd be able to last a long time while I fucked my wife the way she wanted.

We spent the next twenty minutes or so screwing in every position that we both could think of. Her climax peaked in sync with mine, at last, doggie style, with her bent over the side of the table while I pounded her from behind as hard and fast as I could, the way she loves. We both came a second time, together, in unison. It was incredible. We ended our amazing afternoon sweaty, exhausted, spent, and totally satisfied.

The rest of the evening was a blur as we showered together and collapsed into bed, not bothering to clean up or reset our living room. Those were chores that could wait for another day. We ended our evening wrapped in each others' arms expressing our everlasting and undying love for each other. It was an amazing and unforgettable day.

**********************************

It was about three or four weeks later that I got the email. The sender's names was simply "NN". Even though I was worried that it might be spam or a virus, I opened it. A small voice inside my head said that I should.

The message read -

Thank you so much for opening a wonderful world to me. There are no words that can express how grateful I am. You will forever hold a very special place in my heart.

I have so much more to learn. I hope that you and RL will guide me again on my journey of discovery. I can't wait.

My love always,

Cyn (aka N.N.)

Below the email was a hyperlink in blue.

Some deep part of me knew where that hyperlink would take me. I clicked on it.

A familiar black and white screen with the image of a couple embraced in a passionate kiss appeared, and a bright red warning that the website contained adult material splashed across the screen. In the upper right corner was the members only log in that I knew well. I typed in Barbara's screen name, ReelLove, and the password that she had shared with me. Courtesy of the hyperlink, I was immediately redirected to a forum message that read:

My absolute favorite video, from my favorite movie maker of all time. The one who changed my life forever.

It was signed with the screen name "Newbie Nympho". At the bottom of the message was another hyperlink, which included the words, "Winner's Circle/ReelLove" in the address. I clicked on it.

The screen transitioned to all black. Prominently displayed across the top was the title "Cyn's Lesson" and the name of the director, ReelLove. My stomach churned. A familiar voice punctuated the darkness: "Oh my god, thank you so much for doing this. You have no idea how big a deal this is for me. And how nervous I am."

Two glasses clinked together.

"Let's go meet your meat."

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers