Reel Love's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. My cock stirred.

"See already better," Barbara said.

"He's got no hair there," Cynthia said, referring to my hairless crotch, a tone of wonder in her voice.

"We both like it better than way," my wife answered.

"How often does he have to shave?"

"No shaving. That just leaves prickles that hurt when he pushes into me," Barbara commented.

"Well then how?"

"Waxing. It leaves no stubble, and when the hair starts to grow back, it's much softer. After a while less and less grows back at all," Barbara described.

"Wow. How'd you get him to do that?" Cynthia asked and took another gulp of her wine.

"It didn't take much," Barbara began. "I started by trimming back his pubes short. He liked it. He said that it felt better having less hair. He started buying progressively smaller bikini underwear and eventually got rid of almost all of those awful boxers that men seem to like. I think they're plain ugly, don't do anything to enhance the package." Barbara cupped my cock and balls with her hand. "I kid him and call them man panties, but I don't want him to wear anything else. Unless it's summer time and he's in shorts. Then I like the boxers so I can sneak my hands up his pants when he's not expecting it. I especially like doing that when we're out in public. Makes him squirm in the most delicious way."

I heard Barbara take a sip of her drink. "Anyway, he liked the short hair so much that he was the one to suggest getting rid of it all. I just told him that I didn't want him shaving because the stubble that comes afterward hurts me. Believe it or not, he's the one who suggested waxing. So I wax him every few weeks. I love the way he rolls over and spreads his legs wide for me so I can smear the hot wax over his cock and balls before I rip it off. He's so smooth and sensitive afterward. He loves it when I rub him down with the oil after I'm all finished stripping him clean. I give him a good once over like that until I get just the explosive response I want."

Cynthia whistled softly. "I know how uncomfortable that is for me. I can't imagine what it must feel like for him."

Barbara must have given her a questioning look, because Cynthia went on. "Waxing my nether regions about the only sexy thing that my ex ever let me do.

I could hear that the wine had loosened Cynthia's tongue a bit.

"Yeah. He wanted me completely bare, no hair at all, not even a patch. But he would never even have thought about cutting back that spiky forest around his prick." A dark tone entered her voice. "Come to think of it, it was weird the way he wanted me to look like a little girl down there." Cynthia shuddered as she leaned slightly against the table.

"Why I ever got hooked up with that man, much less stayed with him for as long as I did, is a complete mystery to me." She lamented.

"Well that's history now," Barbara said lightening the mood. She clinked glasses with Cynthia. "Here's to the start of a new you, and new adventures."

"Can I touch him?" Cynthia asked after taking another drink.

"That's why you're here," Barbara replied.

I felt a soft, warm hand brush over the bare skin at the base of my cock.

"It's so smooth." Cynthia sounded almost astonished. "Is he like this everywhere?"

"Find out for yourself," Barbara answered.

Cynthia's hand slid up and down the length of my cock and down the front of my sac. It felt good; very different than Barbara's touch, but very good. Blood surged into my cock and I began to swell.

"Oh my," Cynthia pulled her hand away suddenly.

"What's wrong?" Barbara's voice echoed.

"He's....he's.... you know," Cynthia sounded nervous and uncertain.

"You mean he's getting a hardon?" Barbara chuckled. "You are stroking him after all. I certainly hope he'd get hard. I would be worried if he didn't."

"It's just that I've never seen one do that up close."

"What do you mean, you've never seen that?" Barbara asked. I could hear the astonishment in her voice this time.

"Like I told you things with my ex were weird."

I could definitely hear that the wine had worked on Cynthia. Her words flowed out with far less restraint than they had earlier.

"We never kept the lights on when we had sex. It was always in the dark with me on my back and him on top of me. He never let me touch him, and he certainly never touched me with anything except his pathetic prick. I pleaded with him to try new things. But he wouldn't even talk about it. It was just a quick hump 'til he got himself off, then he'd roll over on his back, tell me how good I was, and fall asleep snoring." The hurt and anger in Cynthia's voice was obvious.

I wanted to say something, but I laid still, pretending that I couldn't hear.

"Well than plain sucks!" Barbara exclaimed, breaking the heavy moment once again. "There's not going to be any of that around here," she added. "Except for the sucking that is!"

Both women laughed out loud and the darkness that had descended into the room with Cynthia's story lifted.

Cynthia put her hand back on me. This time she was less tentative and more confident. She smoothed it up and down the length of my shaft, which had gone soft during Cynthia's tale of woe. I heard her put down her glass and felt her other hand, cool from holding her wine, begin cradling my balls. Her touch had the expected effect, and my cock stiffened more.

"I like that," she said. "It feels good when it starts to grow," she kept stroking me. "How big does his get?"

"Slightly bigger than average I guess," Barbara answered. "He's not a horse or anything. I wouldn't like that. But he more than satisfies me. Why don't you keep going and find out."

Cynthia wrapped her hands around my semi-firm, but growing cock, with some self-assurance and began pumping on me in earnest.

"Don't grip too tightly or you'll rub the skin off of him," Barbara warned just before I started to feel uncomfortable. "A hand job really works best with lube of some kind."

"Oh okay. Beginner's mistake," Cynthia quipped.

I could hear the levity in her voice.

She smoothed her hands down over my balls as they surged under her touch. "He's smooth down here too," she said as her fingers brushed over my perineum.

"I make sure that he's nice and bare all the way around."

"You meanallthe way?"

"Absolutely," Barbara said. "I don't want any fur getting in the way around that tight hole of his."

Cynthia inhaled sharply. It wasn't a gasp of disgust, but rather one of excitement.

"You two, uh, do stuff, back there too?" Cynthia asked once more with disbelief.

"Of course," Barbara replied. "There are so many sensitive nerve endings around the anus. Not going to miss experiencing pleasure there also just because of some stupid societal hangups. We've found lots of ways to please each other there."

"Oh my. I thought it was just me," Cynthia said. "I thought I was the only one who liked playing with her ass." She giggled. "I have a toy that I slide into me back there when I play with myself. It feels so good."

"I think you're not as repressed as you seem," Barbara chided.

The wine had definitely hit Cynthia. "Oh I'm not repressed at all. I want to do all kinds of things. I'm ready for anything and everything. I just don't have any experience."

By this point Cynthia had stroked me to a full blown hardon. My balls surged up and down as she massaged and palmed them. That along with the pressure of her fingers against my perineum made pre-cum begin to leak from the tip of my cock.

"I made him cum already?" Cynthia's voice was filled with disappointment.

Barbara chuckled. "You really do have a lot to learn don't you? Glad I'm here to teach you. That's pre-cum, he hasn't climaxed yet. It just means that he's excited."

"Oh," Cynthia sounded relieved. "I thought...," her voice trailed off. "I just didn't want him to go all soft and everything yet. I want to spend a lot more time playing with this, and you haven't even taught me how to give a proper blowjob yet."

Cynthia ran her finger over the tip of my cock, smearing it in the liquid oozing out of me. "It's warm and slippery." She slid her slickened finger down the underside of my aching cock.

I couldn't help myself. I moaned.

"See, he likes that," Barbara said. "You're already getting to be an expert."

Cynthia scooped up more of my pre-cum with her fingers, rubbing it over her palm and stroked me again, this time wrapping her whole, wet hand around my turgid cock.

The sensation was familiar, and equally electrifying as when Barbara does the same. Cynthia's warm, lubricated hand almost encircled my now bulging cock and, aided by my slick juice, glided smoothly down its full length. As her hand got to the base of my cock, she switched her grip slightly and pressed her thumb to the underside before she reversed direction and stroked upward. As she did that, she swirled the pad of her thumb against the tiny line near the crown that marked where I'd been circumcised. It was as if she knew by some instinct exactly where my most sensitive spot was. Once more I groaned, this time loudly.

"Nice technique," Barbara said with genuine admiration.

More pre-cum leaked out of me and I felt my muscles tensing in pleasure.

"I really like being able to do that." Cynthia rubbed her fingers along the ridge of my crown. "It's as if I can make it do things."

"You can," Barbara confirmed. "That's the power we women have. The power to deliver pleasure however we want. It's completely in our control how much, where, and when you and I can make our man feel good. It's a great feeling having that kind of power. It really turns me on. Just don't abuse it."

"What do you mean?" Cynthia asked and slowed down her hand motions, but she didn't let go of me.

"There's plenty of stuff out there, porn and all, that shows women dominating men, doing things to them that are demeaning, abusive. I guess some men like that, but I can't understand why anyone would want to be abused. Control, yes. Abuse, no. So unless your man really wants that kind of kink (you would need to have a long talk about that) don't abuse him. Just use your power to control how you please him."

Cynthia must have nodded understanding. I didn't hear her say anything, but I got a strong impression that she agreed with Barbara.

"Well it seems like you've learned the first lesson of a good blowjob," Barbara changed subjects.

"What do you mean?" Cynthia asked. She was still stroking my balls although she'd completely released my cock.

"Good oral sex is about pleasing your man, but not only with your mouth. I think that it's better not to just gulp him down. Although I do love feeling him get hard in my mouth. Stretch it out, make it last. Use your hands, your fingers, your nails. Find all of his erogenous spots and play with them before you put your mouth on his dick. For example he really likes it when I play with his nipples. Watch."

I felt Barbara's warm lips engulf my left nipple. Her tongue swirled around and around that sensitive area massaging then sucking on me, until my nipple stood upright and hard. She brushed her teeth over the tip. Then she released me and blew. My skin tightened deliciously as her hot breath washed over me. I purred.

Not satisfied that she'd done enough, Barbara grasped my rigid nip between her fingers and twirled and rubbed it until I began arching up against her in enjoyment. Then she pinched me hard.

The contrast of that pain immediately after her soothing oral attention was dramatic. Before it got too intense, and expertly judging my threshold, Barbara let go. Blood rushed into that small bit of tissue and it swelled even more. The sensation was incredible. I writhed.

"See. My mouth, my fingers on his sensitive areas. I can deliver just as much enjoyment as I want, watch him dance under my control. But it's power and control for pleasure not for exploitation."

Barbara described it perfectly. Together we had a wonderful dance of control and surrender. We'd learned how to take turns, showering unbelievable delight onto each other, alternately delivering and receiving the joy that we both wanted to give and get.

"And did you see how a little bit of pain, just the right amount, amplifies the pleasure?"

I was catching my breath, coming down off the high Barbara had given me, but I was able to hear Cynthia gasp, "Yes."

"I want to do that!" Cynthia exclaimed.

"Oaky," Barbara encouraged.

I felt Cynthia hands glide up over my stomach, her fingernails scraped my skin. "Yes!" I thought to myself. "Just like that." The sensation was wonderful; warm hands massaging, and rough fingernails scratching hard enough for me to sense the threat of pain, but not enough to actually hurt. I could feel the blood flowing into my skin and could imagine the hot trail of red marks she was leaving on me.

Both of her hands reached my chest and nipples at the same time. Imitating what Barbara had just done to me, she grasped them simultaneously with her fingers. Like Barbara, she firmly pinched and squeezed, rolling them until they both engorged with blood and stood erect.

"Mmmm," Cynthia purred. "I like that."

Her hair brushed across my skin as she bent down and took one nipple between her lips. It was a tentative motion at first, but my involuntary response, arching my back so that I pushed up into her, spurred her on. She sandwiched my hard point between her tongue and lips and pulled at me as if nursing. It felt wonderful. For a moment I wished that I could satisfy her make believe suckling. All the while the fingers of her hand were busy tweaking my other nipple. I let myself go in a haze of swirling sensations.

Cynthia jerked me back to earth as her teeth sawed menacingly against my nipple. She gripped it firmly, then slowly raised her head, pulling, stretching, elongated that tiny piece of swollen flesh. All the while she ran her tongue over its engorged tip. She didn't miss a beat with her hand and was firmly pinching and pulling on my other nipple. It was completely different than anything that Barbara had ever done, but it felt spectacular. I lost control, writhed and moaned very loudly.

Cynthia let go with both her hand and mouth, and inhaled sharply pulling in a lungful of air.

I flopped back on the table, equally out of breath.

"Wow. You're a quick learner," Barbara said.

"I really like that!" Cynthia said with gusto.

I imagined her face flushed red with excitement.

"You're on a roll. Why don't you keep going with whatever you want and see where it leads."

"I will!" The enthusiasm in Cynthia's voice was obvious.

It was clear that she was finished with my chest as she ran her hands back down the length of my torso toward my groin until her hands reached the small patch of hair just above my cock. Cynthia seemed to have somehow instinctively understood how teasing amplifies pleasure. Because rather than immediately grasping my now throbbing cock, she let her hands (and those wonderful nails) continue sliding down over my groin onto the inner part of my thighs. My cock twitched uncontrollably at her near miss, and I spread my legs reflexively as she pressed against the untouched flesh of my upper legs. I shuddered.

"Good," was the one word I heard. I had no idea if it was Barbara commenting on Cynthia's technique, or it was Cynthia voicing her approval of my reaction.

Her hands continued down the length of my legs reaching the extremely sensitive instep of my foot. Again, Cynthia had some kind of weird ESP, because instead of touching the sole of my foot, which has always been an unpleasant sensation for me, she stopped and ran her hands over the top of my foot rubbing and massaging until she got to my big toe. What Cynthia did that day went past anything that Barbara had done to me. She encircled my toe with her fingers, tugged gently then quickly sucked it past her lips and into her mouth.

Hot, wetness enveloped my digit. She sucked hard, very hard, then began laving it with her tongue. She ran it around and around, in between the toes, over the top all the while sucking then scraping it with her teeth. For a woman who had never given a blowjob, that was as close to a toe BJ as I'd ever experienced. I silently hoped that she would teach Barbara how to do that.

Cynthia kept going while I groaned, drinking in the sensations she was showering on my foot. As she took her mouth off of my toe, she licked across the top of my foot and slowly began running her hands back up my leg. Her fingers creeping closer and closer to my groin.

"Is now a good time?" Cynthia asked Barbara.

"I think that you can do anything you want now," she replied.

"What should I do?"

"Do whatever you want. Do what feels right to you, " Barbara instructed.

If Cynthia had any reservations, it certainly didn't show. She grasped my now extremely hard, and Viagra enhanced, cock with both hands and held it upright, pointing into the air. Copious amounts of pre-cum, one of the side effects for me of the ED drug, dribbled down the length of my cock.

"What's it taste like," Cynthia asked.

"Some woman absolutely hate it. Other women really like it. I'm kind of neutral. It's warm, a little salty, and the taste changes depending on his if he's dehydrated or not, and sometime on what he's eaten. All-in-all it's an okay taste and not too different from the taste of his cum. Find out for yourself."

Everything that had happened so far had led up to this moment; Cynthia's first taste of cock. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was Barbara's encouragement. A part of me likes to think it was me. Whatever it was, a sexual tiger had been awakened in Cynthia and it was ready to come alive with a passion.

Cynthia stuck her tongue out and placed it firmly against the base of my cock along the underside. She kept it there for a moment, pressing it against my flesh. Then she pushed even harder so that it flattened out. The full width of it smashed hot and wet against me. It felt huge. Then, with agonizing slowness, she pulled it up the full length of my aching rod.

It was incredible; like warm, wet satin, but rough in a good way at the same time. I could feel her heart beat pulsating in her tongue as it slid over me. It was her first oral experience, and the thrill she was obviously experiencing radiating off of her tongue and into me.

She pulled her mouth away. I could tell that the slick pre-cum that had bathed my cock was gone, lapped up by Cynthia. Her hair once more brushed against me as she leaned away.

"Mmmm," I like that. "He tastes yummy."

Barbara laughed. "Just wait 'til you taste the rest of him."

"Oh, I can't wait. If it's anything like this, I'm gonna love it." Cynthia dropped her head back into my groin. Her mouth enveloped the tip of my cock and she began sucking on it just as furiously as she had on my toe.

I couldn't help myself and blurted out, "Holy shit!" at Cynthia's oral assault.

She froze and then pulled away from me.

"What' happened? What did I do wrong?" There was a note of panic in her voice.

Barbara laughed again. "Nothing honey," she said reassuringly. "That's just him saying how much he likes it. But you might want to go a little bit slower, draw it out, make it last. Or else he'll cum like a freight train in the blink of an eye."

"Oh, okay. I get it." She was clearly relieved and I could hear a touch of scheming in her voice.

Cynthia returned her head to me. I tensed anticipating an attack as dramatic as her last. I did not want to cum too soon, and I had no idea whether or not Cynthia would want me to ejaculate in her mouth. Barbara and I had never discussed that, and I hadn't heard anything from either of them about that. No matter what, I didn't want this to be a bad experience for her, and I especially didn't want to embarrass Barbara.