Relaxing Day at the Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa flipped her eyes over her shoulder to glance at the closed curtain that sectioned off her small workstation from the rest of the salon. She was a new employee at the salon and hadn't built up her clientele enough to earn one of the regular workstations in the main salon. The upside of it was that her small station was pretty well secluded, allowing her to take complete advantage of her little hypnotized waitress right now.

Lisa laid her head back and closed her eyes, just allowing herself to enjoy the pleasures her sleepy Eri was giving her. And it was simply amazing. She wasn't used to having this much attention paid to her breasts, and not in such loving detail, as Eri was doing.

Most of the guys she had been with had bypassed her upper body and moved directly towards bottom. Not that she could blame them, her ass was pretty amazing, if she did say so herself. But most guys liked to get straight to the point. Maybe she just naturally attracted ass-men, it would make sense with her body type. Or maybe she just went after guys without much imagination. Either way, she wasn't used to the amount of attention Eri was currently giving her breasts. And she was loving every second of it.

Then Eri moved her mouth slowly from one breast to the other, kissing and licking her way between the two mounds. Lisa's body shivered, thoroughly enjoying that both her breasts were getting equal attention. Eri's hand reached up and caressed her now lonely breast, gently squeezing the flesh, and running her fingers over the sensitive nipple.

Lisa felt her hand fall down from her side. As soon as Eri had left her first breast, her hand had started to move on its own accord to squeeze the recently neglected nipple. She didn't realize how quickly she would miss the attention to one of her breasts. Luckily, Eri was on point, as ever, and had replaced her mouth with her own hand, keeping the stimulation going. It's too bad Eri didn't have two mouths, so she could suck both tits at the same time, Lisa mused.

Fuuuuck. That girl's tongue was magical. Lisa had never been with a girl before Eri, but now she was starting to wonder if she had been missing out all this time. Not that she was planning on going straight lesbian any time soon. She was still attracted to men and she still liked the dick. She wasn't giving that up any time soon. But Eri's mouth on her sensitive body was a revelation. So fucking good.

"Oh, Sh..." Lisa bit her lip again to stifle a cry as an orgasm quietly hit her body.

A weak orgasm swept over her body as she quietly shuddered, the pleasure sweeping over her. Eri kept up her kissing and licking on her breasts, throughout the orgasm, making the pleasure sweep over her again and again. She knew just when to squeeze and just when to lick to make the orgasm last for much longer than Lisa would have thought possible.

Lisa let out a long breath she didn't even realize she had been holding. She reached down and pulled Eri's head away from her chest, needing a brief reprieve from the sensations. That had been only the second time in her life that she had an orgasm from straight breast play. The first time was two months ago, during one of Eri's visits and it had caught her completely by surprise. One minute she was enjoying the erotic sensations of having a mindless Eri perfectly pleasure her breasts, the next, she felt her body jolt with the effects of an orgasm that had sneaked up on her. The girl knew exactly how to get a girl off by sucking her tits.

Eri stayed still, her frosted eyes staring blankly at Lisa's naked breasts as they pushed out and back with each deep breath the hairdresser took. The hypnotized waitress didn't move at all, being perfectly obedient while she waited for her mistress to recover.

"Stand up," Lisa ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," came the empty reply. The hairdresser felt a shiver of pleasure deep inside her body. It was only on the last visit that she had commanded the shorter girl to call her mistress, and she could feel her own pussy getting wet every time she heard the title. It still surprised her that she was enjoying it this much.

Lisa stood up just in front of the chair, mindless Eri standing just an inch or two away from her. She quickly loosened her belt and unbuttoned her pants. Hooking her thumbs into the waist of the pants, she quickly slid them down her body, bringing along her panties as her body shimmed back and forth to help move the garments around her pronounced curves.

Lisa dropped back into the stylist chair, spreading her legs nice and wide. One hand unconsciously moved between those legs and gently stoked her naked sex, sending small waves of pleasure up through her body. She had never felt the need to be this dominant before, but now that she had the cute little waitress under her control, she couldn't help herself. Turning Eri into a mindless zombie, and controlling her very thoughts and actions was such a huge turn on. She didn't think she would be able to stop herself anytime soon.

And it was obvious how turned on she was. She could feel the juices leaking out of her pussy and down the inside of her thighs already. She'd have to clean her chair off with some serious disinfectant to get the smell out, but that was work for later. Right now, she had an intense desire in her pussy that needed some attention.

"Lick me, my Sleepy Eri," Lisa commanded, as she used her fingers to spread her labia, opening herself up to her mindless servant. Her own voice sounded deep and raspy to her ears.

Yeah, she was definitely turned on.

She swore she could see Eri's body twitch just slightly as her shoulders slumped even lower at the mention of her trigger. Lisa didn't know if the smaller girl could go any deeper into the trance, but she obviously wasn't resisting the hypnosis at all.

"Yes, Mistress," came the empty monotone again. Her voice sounded completely different from the sweet voice of the cute girl who walked into the reception area thirty minutes ago. Her eyes remained glazed and completely empty of all thought, which was just so, fucking, hot.

Eri's body obediently moved onto its knees, just in front of the chair that Lisa was spread out on. Her body moved slowly, as if it didn't remember how to work the muscles properly. Once she had kneeled into position, her head moved forward without any hesitation to settle between Lisa's legs.

"Ohhhhh..mmmmph!" the sensation of the mindless girl's tongue on her very ready pussy was indescribable. Lisa obviously wasn't ready for the pleasure Eri's mouth could bring her, even after the many sessions the two had been through together.

Lisa forced her mouth shut, biting her lip nervously, to keep her sounds of pleasure at a minimum. The salon was basically empty at this time of the day, but that didn't mean that one of the other employees could hear her if she let loose and screamed out loud. She really hoped that Sherry couldn't hear any of the noises all the way up at the reception stand.

The thoughts of the salon's receptionist and any other customers quickly fled away as Eri expertly ate out her mistress. It was hard to think about anything while she was feeling this much sexual gratification. Eri used her lips and tongue to amazing perfection. She knew just where to lick, just how much pressure to push with her tongue, and just where every sensitive part of her pussy was.

Eri may have been hypnotized to be a mindless slave, but whatever part of her brain was responsible for her oral sex technique was still functioning at a very high level. That contradiction barely flashed through Lisa's mind before it flittered away on a haze of sexual bliss. Both of her hands gripped the armrests on the chair she was in as she struggled to keep her cries of pleasure from escaping her lips.

She didn't even realize that her hand had fallen away from sex, replaced by Eri's fingers as they expertly pulled her nether lips apart exposing new depths of her pussy to Eri's magically gratifying tongue. It wasn't going to take long for her to cum all over the pretty young woman's face. The thought of that blank, mindless face covered in her hot sex juices caused Lisa's body to convulse in pleasure, threatening to breach that climax almost immediately.

Lisa wasn't a stranger to holding herself back. She enjoyed teasing herself during solo play, stretching out the pleasure for as long as possible. It could be very enjoyable. Right now, though, she didn't have that kind of self-control. Something about having Eri under her complete control got her so hot that she couldn't help but need to cum all over herself. She needed this... she needed this... she suddenly felt like she needed something inside of her.

As if reacting to her thoughts, Eri slipped two fingers into the folds of her needy pussy. The wet sex eagerly accepted the slender fingers from the petite girl and sucked them deep inside. Eri's tongue slowly slide up the naked slit and easily found Lisa's exposed clitoris.

"Fuh...Fuh... Mmmph!" Lisa hoped she wasn't drawing blood from her lip as she bit down on it hard. The attention to her clit caused bolts of lightning to jolt from her pubic area. She obviously wasn't used to oral sex of this caliber.

Most of the guys she had been with never bothered to eat her out, and the very few that had (two to be precise), did not have the level of skill that her waitress friend did. Most of those guys only wanted to fuck, and she was convinced that several of them didn't even know what a clitoris was. Normally the only attention her clit got was when she masturbated and did it herself.

Eri, however, knew EXACTLY what to do to her clit. Lisa swore she felt just the nip of the brainless girl's teeth on her very sensitive nub. She had used her one free hand to pull the skin away from her clit, exposing it to even more to the length of her skilled tongue. The girl obviously had lots of practice eating girls out. She was simply amazing at it. There was no other way to describe it.

Lisa's hands suddenly found the back of her mindless client's head. She couldn't help herself anymore, her body needed to cum so badly.

Using her arms, she pulled Eri's head into her pussy as her hips began thrusting into the girl's face. She couldn't stop her hips from gyrating even if she wanted to, her body was on autopilot now. She needed to cum, and Eri was going to give it to her.

The hypnotized waitress didn't fight back at all. Her face was being smothered into her mistress's vagina, covering her in juices and making it hard to breathe. She didn't stop her oral attention either. She was a good, obedient, mindless girl, continuing to pleasure her mistress no matter what. If anything, her movements became more urgent, her instincts acknowledging that Lisa was ready to cum.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck..." Lisa whispered mindlessly as her body continued to buck and shove itself into Eri's eager mouth. Her fingers tangled into the waitress's hair as she pulled her in, desperate for release. She could feel it. It was so close... so close... so... fuuuuuuck.

Lisa's left hand flew up from the back of Eri's head, covering her own mouth just in time as the massive wave of orgasmic bliss slammed into her body.

"MMMMMMMMMMMnnnnnnnnn!" She couldn't help the muffled scream that her hand helped to mute as an indescribable wave of pleasure caused her body to spasm uncontrollably. The muscles all around her clit and thighs clinched and released over and over again causing her eyes to go white as the physical sensation overloaded all her other senses.

She lost track of time as wave after wave of pleasure flowed over her. The orgasm was unlike any she could remember, all of her experience with sex up to this point not preparing her for the sheer amount of raw sexual intensity that coursed through her.

And Eri hadn't stopped her oral attentions, despite all the pressure on the back of her head, and the spasming body before her. Her fingers thrust with a jolt, timed with each orgasmic spasm in Lisa's lower body. The waitress's tongue waited patiently until the spasms began to grow less intense before lovingly caressing her mistress's clit for a second or two to bring the intensity back up to its full potential. She expertly played with Lisa's pussy and clit, prolonging the orgasm, and refusing to let the intensity die out.

Little whimpers managed to escape Lisa's covered mouth as she gave herself over to the massive orgasm that was still rolling over her body. It refused to quit, as the everlasting strength of it threatened to overload her brain. Was it possible to overheat your brain and do permanent damage to it while cumming yourself senseless? That thought flittered across Lisa's mind before being drowned away in wave after wave of blissful sexual pleasure.

Eventually, the sensations became too much, her pussy and clit growing far too sensitive to take even the now weakened attentions of her mindless client. She had just enough brainpower to see through the hazy of her intense orgasm to think about moving her hands to pull Eri away from her over stimulated sex.

But just as before, Eri seemed to read her mind, and before she could move her own heavy-laden arms, the brainless girl pulled herself back from her mistress's pussy. She obviously knew just when to quit, just when Lisa's body just couldn't take any more stimulation.

The oversexed hairdresser laid back on the salon chair, her body slumping into the comfort as the intensity of the orgasm died out. Small muscles twitched now and then, as if they hadn't realized that the orgasm was finally over. Her body was completely shut down, unable to do anything for several minutes while she recovered.

Large breaths were sucked down as Lisa's mind slowly came back to the present. She could feel the leather of the salon chair sticking slightly to her naked skin, the sheen of sweat covering her body easing some of the friction. She could see it glistening on her body as she looked down at herself, almost as if she were watching from above, like some sort of out of body experience.

She watched as her chest moved up and down with each deep breath she sucked in. Her breasts rose and fell in a rhythmic pattern, slowing down as her pulse slowly returned to normal. The light caramel color of her skin contrasted nicely with her dark nipples, which were still fully round and hard from Eri's earlier attentions. She did have nice breasts, she mused, even if it was her ass that usually got the attention.

Her eyes wondered down her body, moving over her soft abdomen to her naked sex which was obviously shining with her juices. Past that, still kneeling between her legs was the very obedient Eri. She hadn't moved an inch since she pulled away from her mistress's pussy.

Eri had been kneeling there for the past several minutes, staring straight ahead, directly into Lisa's pussy. Even thought she was looking directly at it, the hairdresser doubted that Eri could see her naked pleasure center. The waitress's face was still slack and covered in her juices while the eyes were just as vacant and mindless as ever. The poor girl probably didn't know what was going on right now as Lisa recovered from her mind-blowing orgasm.

Lisa stared at her mindless client as she slowly recovered and her breath started to even out. The waitress kneeled obediently, waiting patiently for her next commands from her mistress.

Lisa's pussy clenched involuntarily as she thought about how mindless and obedient the smaller girl was. She had no idea when this dominant streak of hers started, but she couldn't deny how hard she got off on controlling the obedient waitress. And the orgasms were getting stronger and more powerful with each session.

Lisa swallowed, trying to clear her throat from all the built-up saliva. She felt like she could probably stand again without her knees giving out on her. She always enjoyed laying around and relaxing after a good orgasm, but this was on a whole other level. She had basically been immobilized by the aftermath of the oral sex.

She managed to pull herself to her feet, using her arms to steady herself against the sink in the back of the workstation. She could definitely stand, but her body was still weak. She had apparently burned through a lot of energy on that last orgasm. She really should lure Eri to her apartment at some point, so she could rest comfortably on her own bed after having an orgasm like that.

"Stand up," she ordered her mindless client. Her back was still to the kneeling waitress, but she could hear and sense the body slowly standing up. Lisa grabbed one of her many towels neatly folded up next to her sink before giving her next command.

"Take your clothes off." She didn't even bother to turn her head to see if Eri was complying. The poor girl was still deep in the hypnotic trance that Lisa had put her in, and she wouldn't be able to resist the commands.

While the hypnotized waitress was pulling her clothes off, slowly and obediently, Lisa took the time to dry the sweat off her body. The soft towel absorbed the moisture, leaving behind soft, dry skin, before she moved it down between her legs. She cleaned the wetness from her sex... and her thighs... and around her mound...

There was a lot of fluid down there. Not that Lisa really ever had a problem with being dry, but she knew for a fact that this much sex juice was unusual for her. Somehow, Eri knew just how to coax out every bit of liquid from her body. She absently wondered where it all came from, licking her lips and wondering just how dehydrated this was going to make her.

She turned around and tossed the now very wet towel into her small hamper. She would have to clean her own linens out herself before going home tonight.

Lisa was now looking at a very naked Eri, who was standing obediently in the middle of the workstation. How did this girl NOT have a boyfriend? Lisa wondered, and not for the first time. The pale body on display before her was simply amazing. She definitely had a short and compact body, but every curve on display was soft and inviting.

Lisa wasn't a lesbian, hell before Eri started visiting the salon, she had never even been with a woman, but the mindless waitress standing before her had a wonderful body. Of course, the fact that the very same body had just given her two amazing orgasms probably clouded her perception, just a bit.

Still, Eri was gorgeous, and Lisa was pleased to have her body naked and waiting for her commands.

"Sit in the chair," Lisa commanded and her client obeyed without hesitation.

"Now, just relax, Sleepy Eri," Lisa spoke the trigger word again, knowing just what it did to the girl, after implementing it into her subconscious countless times since she began to visit the salon.

"Ahhhhh... yes... mistress..." the hypnotized waitress barely managed to whisper.

The hairdresser watched as her client's body grew perfectly limp in the leather salon chair. She probably didn't need to repeat the trigger more than once at this point, but Lisa loved to watch the effect it had on her. The visible effects of Eri's body sliding ever deeper into a helpless trance was always satisfying to watch.

Lisa stood over the girl, slowly running her hands up and down the other girl's body, feeling the smooth skin. She cupped the girl's smaller breasts enjoying how incredibly soft and smooth they felt. She ran her fingers over the light-colored nipples and gave one a light squeeze, followed by the other.

"Ahhh!" the mindless client squeaked lightly. She obviously enjoyed the nipple play.

"Shhhh. You have to be quiet, my Sleepy Eri. I don't want anyone to hear us." Lisa spoke softly, but even she could hear the command in her tone. It was becoming second nature to her now on these sessions.