Relaxing Day at the Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"yesss, misstresss..." Eri had a hard time forming the words. But she did lower her voice, and from previous experience, she knew that Eri would keep quiet for the rest of their time together.

Lisa moved her hands down her mindless client's body, quickly coming to her exposed pussy lips. She briefly toyed with those lips, enjoying the sight of the girl's clean shaven and very smooth sex. She wasn't a lesbian, she definitely wasn't, but she couldn't help but think that the pussy looked absolutely delicious.

Testing the waters, she slid a single finger into the hypnotized waitress's pussy and found that it was soaking wet. It felt just was wet as her own pussy was, and the girl had barely been touched yet. It was astounding, really. How could a girl get this wet and needy when she was the one doing all the work earlier? Whatever part of the waitress's mind was still functional must have been really into eating Lisa out and making her cum.

"Now, you're getting really, really horny, babe." Lisa commanded as she easily worked a second finger into the girl's small hole.

"This feels so much better than anything you've ever felt before. My fingers pumping in and out of you feel better than any sex you've ever had." Lisa continued to whisper to her hypnotized client as she slowly began to slide her fingers in and out of her sex.

It was cheating, for sure, but Lisa didn't see any harm in it. If the girl was this hypnotized and easily influenced already, she might as well use it to give the girl a massive orgasm of her own. Lisa knew that she wasn't anywhere near as talented as the shorter woman, so she used her control over the girl's mind to make up the difference.

Besides, she didn't think Eri really minded.

"Ahhhhhh," came the very quiet squeak from the naked girl on the salon chair. Her eyes stared lifelessly at the ceiling, not seeing Lisa's face as the hairdresser looked down on her. Her body, on the other hand, reacted magnificently to Lisa's commands.

"You can feel the pleasure building. You know you're going to cum so fucking hard in just a minute. You're going to cum so hard for me."

Lisa's fingers began to speed up, pumping in and out of the submissive girl's pussy, the light squishy sounds becoming easily noticeable.

"And you love to cum for me, don't you babe? You love cumming so hard for your mistress,"

"Ahhhh... love... cuming... for... for... mistresssss..." Eri's face was scrunched up now, obviously trying hard to keep quiet as the pleasure made her want to scream out loud. Lisa knew the feeling, she was right there just a few minutes ago.

"And you cum harder for me than you do for anyone else, don't you, Eri?" A wicked smile spread across the hairdresser's face as her dominant streak was coming out in full.

"Yesssssssssssss..." she was mindlessly agreeing to anything and everything that was said to her. She was in no position to deny anything Lisa commanded her.

"It feels so good to be my obedient plaything. It feels so good to be my hypnotic slave..." Lisa's mouth was moving with a mind of its own now. She hadn't been this controlling in previous sessions.

"obey... slave... obey..."

It was hard to hear the worlds slip out of Eri's mouth as she tried to stifle her moans of pleasure, but Lisa caught the word slave and it caused her legs to clench around her sex. She had never called Eri a slave before, but the thought of calling her a little hypno slave caused her to want to cum all over mindless waitress all over again.

"And you're going to cum real soon. You'll cum harder than you ever have before in your life. You'll cum so, so hard." Lisa's mouth was right next to Eri's ear, pushing her commands directing into the hypnotized girl's head, brainwashing her with each whisper.

"cum...cum..."

"That's right, Sleepy Eri. You're going to cum for me. And when you do, you'll become my little hypno slave forever. Forever falling under my control. Forever following my commands. Forever owned."

Lisa couldn't help it as her hand began to move faster, thrusting now, as if her fingers were a cock and each thrust was burying it deep inside the mindless girl.

"hypno... slave... owned... forever..."

Eri's body was bouncing back and forth on the salon chair, eagerly getting fucked by Lisa's fingers. And she swore that her brainwashing commands were making the girl hotter and more eager to get fucked.

"So ready to cum for me. So ready to become my mindless, hypno slave. Forever."

Lisa moved her thumb up to the brainwashed girl's clit, finding it already slick with the girl's own juices. She was obviously getting off on Lisa's treatment of her.

"yessssssss..." The poor girl wasn't even coherent anymore. She wasn't barely capable of letting out single monosyllables as her mind was consumed by the pleasure Lisa was giving her. The hairdresser was only using her fingers, but in her hypnotic state, every word she was told became reality, and the pleasure grew too far beyond anything she had felt in her short 21 years of life.

The girl's whole body was shaking uncontrollably now, ready for the release it so desperately craved. It needed to cum so badly, it needed to slip into the uncontrollable bliss that Lisa promised it. Eri's body needed to cum and surrender itself to her mistress. She needed to be a good hypno slave.

"Now don't forget, when I tell you to cum, you'll cum harder than you ever have before, with anyone. And when you cum, you'll become my mindless, hypno slave for the rest of your life." Lisa reminded her hypnotized client, getting ready to finish her off.

"ah...ah...ah...mmh... yeh..." Lisa hoped that the hypnotized girl's mind heard her words, as her conscious mind obviously wasn't capable of anything right now.

Lisa repositioned herself slightly to be standing over the squirming girl, so she could watch every inch of her body when she finally gave the command. She wanted to watch the gorgeous body under her as it finally came to an orgasm.

The poor thing couldn't cum yet. She had been conditioned over the past several sessions to not cum until Lisa told her to. Having that kind of control over the young waitress was a huge turn on to Lisa. And Eri seemed not to mind as her orgasms were always outstanding when her mistress commanded her.

"Now my little hypno slave... CUM FOR ME." The last words were said with command and conviction. They pierced the veil of Eri's fogged out mind, slamming straight into her subconscious and overloading all of its processes. It subsumed all of Eri's brain functions and turned them towards the orgasm she would now experience.

For a brief moment, the hypnotized waitress's body quit moving, frozen in place on the salon chair. And just as quickly, the calm ended as the shoulders and arms began shaking. Two seconds later the midriff began to shake as well, then the hips followed another few seconds later. Eventually Eri's legs began to shake on the leather chair.

Eri's eyes bulged wide, still unable to see anything as they stared mindlessly at the ceiling. Her mouth opened wide, no sound coming out as her mind wasn't able to issue any sounds while it was completely devoted to the overwhelming orgasm that was still growing across her body. Her muscles seemed to clench at varying intervals, as Lisa felt the pussy around her fingers clamp down on her over and over again.

The hairdresser tried to keep up her attentions on Eri's body, in much the same fashion her hypnotized client had done to her. She tried to time her fingers thrusting into the girl's pussy, her fingers curling up in an attempt to massage the girl's g-spot. It was difficult to keep up with, as the girl's hips spasmed uncoordinatedly and the vaginal muscles squeezed down almost forcing Lisa's fingers out of the tight hole.

"Cum for me slave," she commanded. "Cum for your mistress!"

A streak of clear liquid shot out of the hypnotized girl's pussy, streaking past her mistress and landing on the work area, splashing several of the implements that were neatly laid out there.

Lisa watched, mesmerized as several more steaks of liquid followed the first, taking her by surprise. The distance and arc on them was rather impressive. The hairdresser had heard of squirting before, but she'd never done it herself, and this is the first time she'd seen her sleepy Eri do it.

A tight thrill of pleasure swept through the hairdresser's body. The pride of making her little hypno slave squirt all over the place gave her a burst of perverse pleasure. She had a new goal now with each session: make the little waitress cum so hard she squirts her juices out uncontrollably.

Lisa absently reminded herself to wash all of her utensils before she had any more clients today. Sanitation was important.

She counted five large streams of clear liquid shooting out of Eri's pussy, and another two smaller ones that barely made it an inch out of her pussy. The surprise of seeing the girl squirting had caused Lisa to remove her fingers from the hypno slave's pussy. In retrospect, had she kept at it, she might have been able to coax several more streams out of her.

Still, Eri didn't seem to mind as her body continued to squirm in the throes of her orgasm. Small slips of squeaks and moans managed to come from the mindless girl's mouth as she continued to cum, even without the squirting.

Lisa watched the soft mounds of the girl's breasts jerk up and down, bouncing lighting with each twitch. It was almost hypnotic, watching her body as it orgasmed. The hairdresser forced herself to blink several times, keeping the fog from growing in her own mind. She was in control here, she didn't need to hypnotize herself. She was having far too much fun being the one in total control.

It didn't stop her from watching Eri's breasts bounce lightly again and again as Lisa's final commands continued to push the waitress's body through the most intense orgasm of her life. Lisa was almost jealous, watching the girl shake and squirm in pleasure.

She began to realize that the girl wasn't having just once orgasm, but several in a row, one after the other, although she couldn't for the life of her tell where one ended and another began. And it kept going on for several minutes even after Lisa had pulled her fingers out of her drooling vagina. The girl continued to cum off the hypnotic commands alone. It was impressive.

Luckily, Lisa had already had two rather impressive orgasms of her own, otherwise, she would have been insanely jealous of the girl. The knowledge that she could force the girl to drop to her knees and worship the hairdresser's pussy at any time, quickly mollified that jealously. Lisa found herself wondering just how it felt to go through the continuous orgasms that her sleepy Eri was going through right now.

After several minutes of watching the girl orgasm, Lisa noticed that the spasms were finally diminishing. She still noticed random spasms as they racked they shorter girl's body every few seconds, much like Lisa had experienced after her own orgasm had subsided. Lisa felt confident that the continuous orgasms were almost all over now.

She held her fingers up to her face, seeing the juices still dripping from them even after several minutes outside of Eri's body. She felt a strong urge to taste them, to put her fingers into her mouth and taste the gorgeous little waitress's sex.

Never in her life had Lisa ever tasted another woman. She had never even tasted herself. She actually started to wonder what she tasted like. What would she taste if she kissed Eri and tasted her own juices on the girl's lips? She had never felt the need to try it before, but her brain was growing a little haywire with all the kinky sex games she was playing with her little waitress.

Lisa forced her hand away from her face and turned to wash them off in the sink. She used a strong scented soap to try to wash off and cover the scent of pussy that she knew would stay on her hand for the rest of the day. She didn't need her other clients smelling Eri's pussy on her fingers as she moved her hands around their heads, working on their hair.

"Maybe next time", Lisa thought to herself.

She was straight, despite the things she did with her new hypno slave. She couldn't quite bring herself to taste another girl's pussy yet, it felt like a line she didn't want to cross. At least not today. The thought of giving into the desire and licking Eri's pussy, giving it a nice long taste, was growing on her with each second that passed.

Her body shivered at the thought. She wasn't a lesbian by any stretch, but she was probably turning bi. She knew she wouldn't give up dick any time soon, that just wasn't going to happen. But these session's with Eri were awakening something else inside of her that she hadn't known existed just a few months ago. And she was enjoying it more and more with each visit from the small waitress.

Lisa finished washing her hands and grabbed another towel, running it under the water briefly to dampen and warm it up. She turned back around and began to use the wet towel to gently wash off her little hypno slave.

Her own personal hypno slave. Lisa couldn't stop thinking about that. It was such a huge turn on.

She started off on Eri's face, gently cleaning off the now dried out juices that she had smothered her in. She didn't need the poor girl to walk out of the salon with pussy all over her face. Although the thought of Eri walking out past the receptionist with her face covered in girl cum made her giggle just a little bit.

After she was satisfied that the girl's face was clean, she moved on down to the rest of her body. She slowly worked the warm towel around, cleaning off the sweat off the girl's pale body. Her gentle movements were causing slight tremors to pulse over the smaller girl's body, obviously giving her move pleasure. Eri's body had to be incredibly responsive since she was barely stimulating her at all.

Lisa felt another flush of jealously quickly pass through her at the thought. She almost wished her body was as sensitive to being touched as Eri's obviously was. She let her eyes roam over the smaller girl's body, letting her jealously fade as she admired the flawless skin and gentle curves.

She turned towel around, offering a fresh face of warmth as she slid it down between the girl's legs, cleaning the still very wet juices from all over her lower body. She was careful to clean each leg, making sure and liquid from the squirting was cleaned off as well.

The strange pull to taste the hypnotized woman returned as she focused her attention on the very wet pussy in front of her. Lisa was able to resist it again, promising herself that she would seriously consider doing it on Eri's next visit. She licked her lips anxiously, hoping she wouldn't chicken out next time. The desire to taste her little hypno slave was growing on her by the minute.

Instead of succumbing to that particular desire, Lisa moved her head up to Eri's chest, and took one of her hard, little nipples into her mouth, slowly running her tongue around it. She could feel the nub growing larger and harder as her tongue lovingly caressed it, making her feel a sense accomplishment at the feat.

"Ehhhhhhhhh..." Eri moaned almost unconsciously as her mistress slowly sucked on the sensitive nipple.

Lisa pulled away, seeing her saliva covering the hardened nipple. She glanced over at Eri's other breast, comparing that nipple to the one she had briefly sucked on. The neglected nipple was obviously smaller and softer looking in comparison.

Lisa smiled. She had indeed caused the extra swelling on the first nipple. She quickly moved over to the other one, eliciting yet another moan from Eri's mouth. She gave it the same slow, loving caress with her tongue that she had first time, gaining a small thrill of pleasure in her own body. After pulling away, she could tell that both nipples were hardened and sticking up with the slight sheen of her saliva covering them. Eri's breath had deepened, causing her chest to move up and down, making her breasts appear more prominent.

Still smiling, Lisa went back to washing off Eri's body, leaving her saliva behind on the girl's breasts. She liked the idea of leaving something of herself on the girl's body. A mark of ownership, if you will.

She finished her towel bath and tossed the damp towel in the bin along with the first one. Glancing at the clock, she realized that she was already past the time that her appointment with Eri was supposed to last.

Nothing unusual about that. There was a reason that Lisa never took any appointments for two hours after she booked Eri.

Lisa fished around on the floor to find her pants among the pile of discarded clothes. She should have folded them up and placed them on top of her shirt, but she had been rather in a hurry to get naked at the time. She pulled the silky black thong out from inside the pants and giving them a brief one over, quickly realizing that they were still soaking wet. Smiling to herself, she bundled the panties up and slipped them into her personal bag. Today wouldn't be the first day she'd gone commando at work.

It took a few moments to work the tight jeans over her round ass and curvy hips. She buttoned them up and secured her belt, making sure the pants covered her up. She had to look professional, after all. She pulled her bra and shirt off the nearby shelf and completed dressing herself, taking the time to look in the mirror and making sure everything was in place.

As long as the two of them hadn't made too much noise, no one at the salon would be the wiser.

She turned back around to the comatose body of her naked waitress.

"Come on, Eri," she commanded softly. "Get up and put on your clothes."

The mindless girl slowly stood up from her chair and began to pick up her clothes from the floor, taking her time to find her panties, a soft sigh escaping her lips. She obviously hadn't bothered to wear a bra today.

"Yes, Mistress."

The empty monotone was significantly less pronounced this time, and Lisa thought she detected a strong note of adoration coming from the hypnotized girl.

It took a few minutes, since Eri's body didn't seem to want to work properly, the coordination needed to put on clothes quickly and efficiently had long abandoned her. Afterwards, Lisa guided the hypnotized girl back to the stool at the hair washing sink.

Lisa turned on the sink and began to soak the hair in warm water again. After all the physical exertions, Eri's hair had gotten very out of place. And she couldn't have a client leave the salon with her hair looking absolutely amazing.

"Just relax now, Eri. Sleepy Eri." Lisa began to whisper in her soft soothing voice.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," Eri's lips parted in a wide smile as she sighed happily, her body easily sinking into the pillow and growing limp.

"Just relax. Let the warmth bring you deeper, even deeper than before."

Lisa rinsed out Eri's hair and began to massage her scalp again. It was just like before, causing the waitress to fall into a deep, inescapable trance, her eyelids fluttering to a close.

"Now is the time to forget. Let the warm water wash away all the memories from today. Let the water wash away every memory of what you did here with me today."

Lisa ran her hands from her client's forehead, through her hair, all the way to the back of the scalp. She was dragging the warmth of the water through her head. Soothing away any tension and draining away any memory of the sexual encounter that Eri just had.

"Forget..." Eri repeated helpfully.

"That's right. You'll forget all about getting naked and having sex. You'll forget all about making me cum."

Lisa squeezed her thighs together as she relived moments of the encounter that Eri was already forgetting. It felt almost criminal to force the girl to forget about the minutes long string of orgasms she just experienced, but she wasn't about to let the girl leave here, knowing full well that the hairstylist had used her against her will. Lisa liked her job and definitely didn't want to get fired.