Relaxing Day at the Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers

"But you'll still remember your triggers, and all your commands. You'll remember that every time you hear me say the words "Sleepy Eri," you'll instantly fall down into a deep, dark trance. Whenever I say the worlds "Sleepy Eri," you will fall into a hypnotic trance, far deeper, and far more relaxed than you are right now."

"Deeper..." Eri repeated.

"That's right. And from now on, when I say the words, "Sleepy Eri," you will turn into my little hypno slave. Isn't that right?"

Lisa pressed her fingers into Eri's scalp, slowly massaging away all of her worries and thoughts and memories.

"Yes, Mistress."

Eri's smile widened as she let the hypnotic triggers sink deep into her subconscious.

"And don't forget, your trigger "Sleepy Eri" only works when I say it. No one else."

Eri really was a sweet girl and Lisa really didn't want her to drop into a helpless hypnotic trance around the wrong people. Who knows what kind of perverted stuff they would do to her if something like that happened?

"Yes Mistress," Eri agreed. "I am only your slave."

"Such a good girl," Lisa cooed as she ran her hands gently through Eri's hair, pulling out any remaining knots and drawing away any lingering resistance.

Eri let out another light moan at the compliment. She really was naturally submissive.

"Now Eri," Lisa began, once again taking on her soft hypnotic tones. "It's time to wake up again."

"Yes, Mistress." The smile was plastered on the girl's face now.

"I'm going to count up from one to ten. As I count up, you will slowly wake up. When I reach 10, you will be fully awake and aware again. Your mind and body will be yours to control once again."

Lisa smiled to herself as a wicked idea entered her head.

"But first, I have one more command for you. You won't remember me giving you this command, but you will feel compelled to follow it. You will obey me, my little hypno slave."

The hairdresser allowed the idea to flow through her head as she chose the words to her new command carefully.

"Yes, Mistress." That smile was still stretched across Eri's face. She definitely wasn't fighting it.

"When you get home today, you're going to go directly to your room and you're going to masturbate. You're going to fantasize about me, and only me. You will pull out your vibrator and you are going to fuck your little needy pussy with your toy. And you won't be able to cum unless you chant my name out loud over and over again.

"When you get home, you are going to go straight to your room, rip all of your clothes off, and fuck yourself silly with your vibrator, only cumming when you say my name. And it will feel so good to cum for me. It will feel so much better to cum when fantasizing about me. You will always cum harder when you chant my name over and over."

Lisa's voice grew deeper and huskier as she continued, her own desire growing with the command. The thought of this hot little body laying on her bed, fucking herself with her dildo, saying her name over and over and over, was just so fucking hot.

"Don't forget, slave." Lisa added, adamantly.

"Yes, Mistress," Eri's own voice was thicker with desire as well. Or maybe Lisa was just imprinting her own emotions onto Eri.

The hairdresser had to take a minute and a few deep breaths to calm herself down, letting the waves of desire running through her body wear off. The idea of keeping Eri under the spell of hypnosis for the rest of the day while she took advantage of her again and again was just far too appealing. She needed to reign herself in.

"Now," Lisa started after a few moments of silence, turning the faucet off and running her hands through the dark strands of hair, pulling away beads of water with each pass.

"It's time for you to begin waking up..."

"One... you can start to move your own arms and legs again. You can feel the weight holding them down begin to ease."

"Two... the fog in your mind begins to clear and thoughts start to enter it again."

"Three... you can start to feel your surroundings again. You can feel your awareness returning."

"Four... your eyes are beginning to open again and you can feel your sight returning."

"Five... your body is under your control once again. You can move your arms and legs freely."

"Six... you are still so relaxed. When you wake up, you will be totally and completely calm and relaxed beyond all measure."

"Seven... your thoughts are your own again. You can think and act on your own."

"Eight... you feel all your memories flee away as your mind returns. You can't remember anything that happened while you were under the trance."

"Nine... don't forget Eri. You will come back again next month for another appointment."

Eri's smile grew just a bit wider.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ten... time to wake up, Eri. Wake Up."

***

Eri's eyes blinked as she felt herself rouse from a deep sleep. She was still laying against the sink, her hair warm and wet from being washed. She had just said something to Lisa. What was it? She thought she had agreed to something but wasn't sure exactly what. As she searched for the words she felt the memory slip out of her grasp and disappear.

Not that it was important, she decided. She was sure it wasn't a big deal. More importantly, had she fallen asleep again while she was getting her hair washed? She felt so deeply relaxed, as if she had just slept for 10 hours straight. Her mind was a bit fuzzy, but that was usual when she woke up.

She really had to quit falling asleep when she was at the salon. It had happened every single time she came here. Luckily for her, Lisa never seemed to mind.

She felt a dry towel touch her head as Lisa picked up her head and started using the towel to dry off her hair. Eri closed her eyes again and enjoyed the experience. She had always enjoyed getting her hair washed by someone else, and somehow Lisa was so much better at it than anyone she had ever met. It was why she kept coming back to this particular salon every month, which was far more often then she had any real need to.

That's what she tried to tell herself, at least. It probably didn't have anything to do with the fact that she had a very deep crush on the Latin beauty, practically devouring the girl with her eyes whenever she saw her. It had nothing to do with the fact that Lisa had been in almost every single one of her fantasies recently. And Eri had a VERY active imagination when it came to her fantasies.

Eri tried to keep her eyes closed even after Lisa finished drying her hair and moved her back to the salon chair. Eri sank into the leather of the chair, somehow feeling far more relaxed in its embrace than the comfort of the chair should provide. Every time she opened her eyes, she found herself staring at her hairdresser in the mirror. There was just a hint of cleavage showing above her breasts, drawing in her eyes and threatening to drag her down into their depths.

When she managed to tear her eyes away from the woman's alluring body, she met the reflection of Lisa's eyes in the mirror. Those eyes were sparkling and knowing. It was obvious that the hairdresser had caught her staring. Eri's face flushed and she tried hard not to stare any more after that.

She failed miserably.

Lisa for her part, made small talk, while drawing a brush through Eri's hair, pulling the style into place. They talked about life, roommates, work, and the other usual chatter. The brush felt good moving through her hair, running against her scalp, almost as if it was massaging her. She had to fight to pay attention to the conversation and not slip back down and fall asleep.

She really needed to take more time off of work at the restaurant. She apparently needed the sleep if she was having this much trouble staying awake at a hair salon.

In no time at all, Eri's hair was in place and it looked amazing. It always did. And it wasn't just her opinion either. Many of her coworkers and even the people she waited on complimented her on it. She was quick to point out exactly where she got her hair done to draw more business to the salon and to Lisa. She couldn't help but blush when she mentioned Lisa by name.

Finally, everything was done and Eri found herself standing up. Part of her was sad that it was over and she had to leave. The other part of her looked up and saw the time on the wall clock. She had fallen asleep for almost an hour! That was crazy!

Or rather, it wasn't. She didn't know why Lisa let her sleep for that long, but after standing up, she felt far more relaxed and far more full of energy than she had in weeks. It felt simply amazing!

She would have to make another appointment next month. Her regular salon trips were quickly becoming a highlight in her otherwise dull life.

Lost in her thoughts she didn't realize that Lisa had led her out of the small workstation, past the main salon area, and back up to the front reception area.

"It was good seeing you again Eri," Lisa said in her friendly chipper voice, causing Eri to blush again. "And don't forget to come back again soon!"

"Oh... of course!" Eri called back as she left the salon. She had no idea why her knees were this weak. Lisa just had that kind of effect on her. "I'll definitely be back!"

Eri let her eyes linger again on Lisa's body, imprinting every wonderful curve in her mind, knowing she was going to use it in her next sexual fantasy when she was alone. Busy looking at her body she never noticed the giant smirk plastered on the hairdresser's face as she walked out the door and back to her car.

***

Lisa watched Eri walk out the front door, openly smirking. The poor thing hadn't been able to take her eyes off her body since she woke up from the hypnosis. Lisa didn't mind the staring, in fact, she was pretty sure she was encouraging it.

Sherry wasn't manning the reception desk at the moment, probably taking off to grab some food during the slow period. There was no one around, and Lisa knew for a fact that they didn't have any appointments for the next hour, so it made sense.

She hadn't even bothered to charge Eri for her time. A small part of Lisa, and by now it was a very small part, still felt somewhat bad for hypnotizing the poor girl and having amazing orgasms with her. The least she could do was not charge her for the work she actually put in on her hair. And since she came in every month like clockwork, there was very little to do to maintain it each time.

Lisa pulled out her cell phone and started sifting through her contacts list. The latest boy that she had been talking to was a very on-again, off-again thing. He wasn't exactly what she would call boyfriend material, but he definitely knew how to fuck. And after her session with Eri, Lisa needed a good fucking.

She fired off a teasing text to the guy, hoping she could convince him to visit later that night, as she headed back to her workstation. She would need to use the next hour or so before her next appointment cleaning up the mess Eri and her had made.

***

Eri made it back to her car, sliding into the front seat. She leaned back in the seat for a moment, letting her mind wander. She sank back easily into the worn material of the front seat feeling so comfortable and so relaxed. A trip to the salon had been just what she needed to pamper herself, she decided.

And Lisa... why couldn't she keep her mind off that woman? She couldn't wait to get home and masturbate to the fantasies that were already beginning to run around her head. She was literally going to strip as soon as she got back to her room and fuck her vibrator until the batteries died. God, that Latin beauty somehow just hit all of her buttons.

Unfortunately, she still had a few errands to run. Mostly she needed to go to the grocery store and pick up some food. She may have been fed at the restaurant she worked at, but she did occasionally need to eat at home. Milk, bread, eggs, she still needed the basics. She could probably skip her other errands and only hit up the grocery on the way home. Then she could slowly rub herself to an orgasm while thinking about Lisa.

"Lisa..." she whispered her hairdresser's name unconsciously. Blinking, Eri's mind came back to the present. She was already calling out the hot Latin's name, how lame was that?

Eri knew she had an overactive imagination, probably fueled by the hundreds of books she read growing up. And now that she was older and her imagination could be bent to fantasies and sex, it went into overdrive like you wouldn't believe.

She could be laying on her bed right now, sliding her pink vibrator in and out of her wet pussy, which she was sure was already dripping, while saying that name over and over again. Lisa... Lisa... Lisa... Picturing the hairdresser laying on her bed, legs spread, waiting for Eri to lick all over that delicious looking pussy. The image in her mind of the Latin's naked sex was surprisingly detailed, drawing her into the fantasy even further.

Eri opened her eyes and looked down, seeing her hand rubbing her crotch through her pants. It took several moments for her to muster the will to draw her hand away from herself and place it on the steering wheel.

How badly did she really need those groceries?

Before she could fall back into her imagination of sexual fantasies, Eri turned the keys and felt the car rumble to life. She could get the groceries later. If she went right now, she was likely to rub one out in the produce aisle. And as fun as that sounded (and in the darker parts of her mind, that sounded simply fucking amazing), she didn't want to be kicked out of her neighborhood grocery store.

Her mind made up, Eri reached over to put the car into reverse. She was heading straight home to fuck herself silly. And she would keep doing it until Lisa wasn't consuming the thoughts in every corner of her brain. She was sure that with enough orgasms she would be able to think properly again.

She doubted she would make it out of her bedroom in time for dinner.

The car slowly pulled back out of the parking space, moving slower than normal. Eri knew she was distracted, so she was being extra careful with her driving. She licked her lips as she put the car in drive and slowly worked her way out of the parking lot. She could already taste the Latin girl's pussy juices on her mouth.

Oh yeah, her imagination was definitely moving in overdrive today.

The_Mr_J
The_Mr_J
85 Followers