Remember This Moment Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley walked over and slapped Dani on the back as she coughed her way to recovery. "Not quite ready for that burn, were you?" Ashley asked. "Don't worry, it puts hair on your chest."

Dani glared up at Ashley and said hoarsely, "That hardly sounds like a desirable outcome."

"Or hair on your pussy," Ashley replied with a roll of her eyes. "Whatever."

Dani's tummy warmed like an oven as the alcohol metabolized in her stomach, a not altogether unpleasant feeling. Dani felt a buzzing in her head and had an urge to smile and laugh with her new friends. She had become too tightly wound due to this Trevor business. Dani was ready to kick back, relax, and finally enjoy herself. If nothing else, this would make a good story someday.

"That wasn't so bad," Dani said after she had recovered.

"Your coughing told us otherwise," Ashley remarked after she sat back down.

Sam said, "You know, we didn't observe proper etiquette while taking shots. The right way to do it is to toast before we drink." Sam grabbed the handle of vodka and poured each of them another shot. "Guess we had better do it again so we can get this right."

The girls held up their shot glasses and Ashley asked, "What should we toast to?"

Dani offered, "How about to new and renewed friendships? And to never having to go to a high school dance again!"

"Beautiful," Sam said.

"Perfect," Ashley added.

The friends clinked their glasses together before drinking another shot. Dani prepared herself better this time and managed to shoot the entire shot of liquor down her throat without issue. Ashley went to the sink and grabbed three beers out of the cool water. She dried the cans off with a dish towel before handing them out. Dani clicked open the tab on top of the can of beer and took a sip. It was some really cheap stuff, it tasted light and watered down. Dani had sampled such a meager selection of beer that she couldn't really be picky, though. Dani sat across from Ashley and Sam, awkwardly sipping her beer while her new friends did the same.

"So what should we do?" Dani asked.

Ashley and Sam looked at each other and after Ashley nodded to her Sam asked, "How about we play a game?"

"What sort of game?" Dani asked.

Dani missed the scheming look that Sam and Ashley shared with each other. Ashley looked back to Dani and suggested, "How about truth or dare?"

"Really?" Dani asked unbelievingly. "I haven't played that since middle school."

"It's still fun," Ashley insisted. "Especially when there is alcohol involved."

"I guess," Dani said. "It just seems kind of, you know, juvenile."

"I think we have a scaredy-cat," Sam goaded. "She's going to wimp out on us as soon as we dare her to do something."

"I won't, I swear," Dani said placatingly. "I always followed through when we used to play this game. I even kissed my first boy when we played it in seventh grade."

Sam and Ashley looked at each other. "Kissing?" Sam asked.

"With a boy!" Ashley said incredulously.

"Eeeewwww!" Sam and Ashley cried in unison with the girliest voices they could summon.

"Fine, I'll do it," Dani said, laughing. "As long as we don't get too crazy."

Ashley shrugged and said, "I'll answer all my questions truthfully and do all my dares as long as everyone else does, too. That is, if you aren't too chicken."

Dani took another sip of her beer. She felt a bit light-headed as the alcohol took effect and caused a strong buzz to overtake her body and it's senses. Dani slammed her drink down on the table and declared, "I'm not afraid! Do your worst!" The force of Dani's beer hitting the table caused the beer to foam up out of the top of the can. Dani yelled "Oh shit!" and began slurping foam out of the lip of the can. Ashley and Sam shared another bemused look. Dani was already acting tipsy and wasn't too far from being smashed.

"Who wants to start?" Sam asked.

"I will!" Ashley volunteered.

"Truth or dare?" Sam asked.

"Hmmm," Ashley thought. "Always better to start with the truth."

"Who was your first kiss?"

"Ewww, gross" Ashley said as she looked over at Dani. Sam wouldn't know the mystery man but Dani had gone to school with Ashley and him since elementary school. "It was Jeremy Mack in 6th grade."

Dani tried to suppress a laugh and failed. Jeremy was one of the biggest nerds at school and he weighed over 300 pounds before he reached the age of 13. Dani said, "Wow... I, uh, never knew that you two were that close, Ashley."

"He is actually a very sweet young man," Ashley said with a harrumph. "And he is also probably the reason I am a lesbian."

The three of them giggled before Sam remembered herself. "Oh yeah, who's turn is next?"

Ashley explained, "Well, house rules are that whoever just had to tell a truth or do a dare gets to pick the next victim. So it is your turn, my dear Samantha. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," said Sam. "And fuck you."

"Last week when I asked who you thought was the hottest girl in school- besides me of course- who did you say?"

Sam looked over at Dani and said with a wide grin, "Why, Danica Meadows of course."

"She's not even making that up," Ashley told Dani. "She honestly thinks you are the hottest girl at school. Besides me, of course."

Dani looked down at her beer as she blushed profusely. It felt strange but oddly flattering to know that other women were attracted to her.

"The truth always comes out," Ashley said. "Who is next, Sam?

Sam winked at Dani but asked Ashley instead, "Truth or dare?"

"Dddddd- truth!"

"Nice fake out. What is your most embarrassing guilty pleasure?"

"Sexual or not?"

"Whatever you want, Ash."

"I'll try and keep this PG-rated for Dani's benefit," Ashley said. She actually had to put some thought into this for a minute before answering. "Honestly? I kind of don't mind Taylor Swift. Not that I would go out of my way to listen to her, but if one of her songs comes on the radio I don't automatically change the station."

"That's the only reason you like her?" Sam asked doubtfully.

"Well, it goes without saying that I would enjoy having those long legs of hers wrapped around me immensely."

"The truth always comes out," Dani chided.

"Well Dani," Ashley said, "Since you're speaking up now, I believe it is your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Okay," Dani sighed with resignation. She drank a large gulp of her beer to fortify herself before answering, "Truth."

"Why did you stop being my friend in middle school?"

Dani's mouth fell open with no words to say. Dani was uncomfortable being put on the spot in this way, especially with something that could hurt Ashley's feelings. But she had to answer truthfully, no matter how awkward it felt. Dani cleared her throat and said, "I swear I didn't want to stop being friends with you, but you were just so... different. I had lots of friends but I was pretty much your only one. The other girls made fun of me for still hanging out with you, so eventually I just stopped. I'm truly sorry that I am such a terrible friend."

Ashley shrugged and said, "It was six years ago. I was really depressed about it for a while. I even thought of just ending it all so I wouldn't have to be sad any more. But thankfully I moved on." Ashley looked straight at Dani and said, "I'm glad that you finally admitted what you did was wrong and apologized. I want you to know that I forgive you. I was really lonely for a few years but eventually I found someone really special." Ashley gave Sam a smile beaming with affection. Sam put an arm around Ashley's shoulder and gave her an affectionate embrace.

Dani sat for a minute drinking her beer and feeling regretful for the time she had spent with friends who ended up being fake instead of being there for Ashley during the most difficult time in her life.

When Dani had sat silently for too long, Sam snapped her fingers to get Dani's attention. "You choose who goes next, Dani."

"Oh!" Dani exclaimed as she snapped out of her reverie. "I'll go ahead and do you then, Sam." Sam raised her eyebrow at Dani before bursting out laughing. Dani realized what she had said and started laughing as well. Maybe it was the alcohol loosening her up, but she was beginning to feel very comfortable with these girls. Dani was starting to feel like she could say or do anything around them without fear of being judged.

After Dani managed to stop laughing she asked, "Truth or dare, Sam?"

"Truth."

"What is the craziest thing you have ever done?"

Sam thought for a second and then said, "My life has actually been more maudlin than you might expect. I suppose it would probably be skinny dipping with a couple girlfriends when I was back in California last summer. We ended up getting caught by the frickin' Coast Guard. Imagine a couple boats rolling up on what they thought were drug dealers or something and instead finding half a dozen naked teenage dykes." Sam laughed at the memory, and her laughter was so infectious that it caught on with Dani and Ashley too.

"Did you get in trouble?" Dani asked.

"Nah, we must have looked pretty good that night. The guys that caught us just told us to get dressed and leave." Sam made sure the game moved along, "Truth or dare, Ashley?".

"Give me some truth," Ashley responded.

"What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?"

"That's low," Ashley said to Sam as her eyes narrowed. "You already know this story."

Sam gestured toward Dani and said, "But our good friend Dani might not know this one. It's possible one person our age in this town hasn't ever heard about it. Come on, be a good sharer."

Ashley sighed and told her story. "I can't believe I'm telling you this. As hard as it is to believe, I used to dance. Nothing cool or sexy, just ballet and tap. Anyways, in seventh grade our ballet troupe was rehearsing for this big recital but we kept screwing up the final performance. Our teacher held us after the end of class and drilled us over and over and over until we got it right. I had had like five Diet Cokes that day and had to go really bad. I tried telling the instructor that I had to pee, but before I could ever finish a sentence she snapped at me and told me to get back to work. So I was too scared to dare to interrupt her again because I was certain she would eviscerate me. Finally, it got so bad that I couldn't take it any more. She made us do piles over and over, and as soon as I squatted down for the hundredth time I lost all control. I pissed on the floor through my ballet dress and underwear in front of my whole dance troupe. Getting to go after holding it in so long felt like such a relief that I didn't care that I was pissing myself in front of everyone. I peed and peed and peed and it seemed to last forever while everyone looked on with shock on their faces. As soon as I finished I ran away crying in shame. I never went back to class and completely gave up dancing. So glad to share this wonderful memory again!"

Dani had to close her open mouth before she caught a fly. She had actually heard this story before in middle school. It was part of the reason she had never associated with Ashley from that point on. Dani couldn't believe she had forgotten about it. Dani felt guilty that she had shunned Ashley over what must have been a very traumatic episode.

"Tell the whole truth," Sam insisted.

Ashley took a swig of her beer and sighed again. "Fine," she said with resignation. "The weirdest part was at the time I didn't totally mind it. The staring. I was used to being unpopular and ignored since I was always just considered the weird, fat girl. So it actually felt liberating for an entire room of people to stare at me while I shared something that should be completely private. The truth is I got off on it. That night in bed I thought of a whole room of people watching me while I peed. Then I masturbated for the first time ever. And now my embarrassment is complete." Ashley's face took on a crimson hue of embarrassment as she took a long drink of her beer.

"Thanks for sharing," Sam said with a grin. She seemed to be enjoying making Ashley feel awkward way too much.

Dani had to shut her open jaw again after Ashley finished her story. It looked like some uncomfortable truths would be answered tonight. Dani worried about what she might be asked to reveal.

Ashley turned to Sam and said, "Well, I know who I'm picking on now. Truth or dare, bitch?"

"Hmmm, truth!"

"I need some complimenting after what you just put me through. What is your favorite part of my body?" Ashley stood up and struck a pose that was meant to be sexy, but came off more than a little goofy.

Sam put her hand to her chin as she considered Ashley's body intently. "I do love those big breasts of yours," she said. But I'm going to have to choose dat ass." Ashley rolled her eyes at her friend. "Come on! Your backside makes the most delightful noises when I am spanking it."

"That was a good answer," Ashley said. Her face positively beamed due to Sam's compliment. She turned around and shook her ass for Sam's benefit. Dani saw the outline of Ashley's posterior peeking through her tight pink miniskirt. Dani could understand the curiosity she felt about another woman's body, but less explainable was the pang of desire she felt when she looked at the humps of Ashley's buttocks as she swayed her hips. Dani put her beer up to her lips and pretended to drink so Sam wouldn't notice that Dani had been staring at Ashley's backside.

"It is definitely Dani's turn now," Sam declared. "Truth or dare."

Dani was caught off guard by Sam's sudden interruption and assumed she had been caught leering at Ashley. Dani mumbled, "Um, ah, truth. But I don't know if I can answer the kinds of questions you have been asking," she admitted.

"Calm down," Sam said. "We don't want you make you feel uncomfortable. Let's just cut loose and have some fun. Here, have another shot and chase it with beer." Sam poured out another round of shots for everyone and Dani nervously sent the hard liquor shooting down her throat. As Dani chased the liquor with beer Sam asked, "How many times do you masturbate every week?"

Dani spat out her beer in shock. Ashley and Sam cackled as Dani sputtered, "I-I don't really have to answer that, do I?"

Ashley shrugged and said, "If you want to keep playing the game, you do. There is no way your answer will be more embarrassing for you than mine was. I had to answer mine, the least you can do is answer yours."

Dani supposed this was true. Her inhibitions were melting away along with her sobriety and she felt more willing to share. Dani never confided any of this personal information to her close friends, so it might be nice to talk to other girls about these topics for a change. "I do that to myself maybe... once or twice a week?"

Ashley and Sam looked at each other in disbelief. "That's it?" Sam asked incredulously. "I probably couldn't go a day without rubbing my clit at least once."

"It seems like a lot to me," Dani said timidly.

"How do you do it?" Sam asked. Sam disobeyed the protocols of the game by asking multiple questions in one round, but Dani was too drunk or unfamiliar with the game to notice.

"I don't know... I just use my hand, or my fingers I should say," Dani answered.

"You've never used a toy?"

"No..."

Sam looked over at her friend. "Ashley, you know what needs to be done. This girl needs some education."

"Break time!" Ashley declared. "Why don't you girls use the potty and grab yourself another beer while I get the stuff."

While Dani and Sam took turns using the meager facilities of the cabin, Ashley went out to her car and grabbed a box out of the trunk. She set it down on the ground and not wanting to wait inside she went ahead and urinated on a nearby shrub. She ripped off one of the leaves to wipe her pussy clean and since she was in no hurry she lit a cigarette. After a few quick puffs, Ashley ditched the cig and brought the box inside. Dani and Sam sat on opposite couches still as they waited on Ashley, who came in, grabbed a beer, and set the box down at Dani's feet.

"Feast your eyes," Ashley told her. "Go ahead, open it.

Dani folded open the lid of the box and discovered a treasure trove of sex toys. Dani had only heard of a dildo before, she had never actually seen one. That must be what the long plastic shafts were. Also among the items were handcuffs, nipple clamps, masks, a string of beads, and other toys and devices that Dani had no idea of the uses for.

"Go ahead," Ashley said. "Pick one. I'll let you borrow it. They are all clean, I promise."

Dani reached in and grabbed the tiniest looking shaft she could find and noticed there was a switch on the handle of it.

"Oooh, vibrator," Sam said. "Good choice."

Dani wasn't quite sure what to think of Ashley's gift. But her curiosity overcame her reluctance and she resolved to try her new toy the next time she got herself off. For the time being, she set it on the couch next to her. Now it was her turn to make someone uncomfortable. "Hmmmm, who should I choose?" Dani thought out loud. "Ashley. Truth or dare?"

Ashley considered her answer. Was it time to take this game to the next level? Ashley didn't feel the time was quite right yet. "Truth."

"Well, it's no secret that you like girls. How many have you slept with?"

"Truthfully?" Ashley said as she looked to Sam. "Just one." Ashley and Sam shared a grin with each other that left no doubt who the individual was. "Ask me something a little harder next time," Ashley suggested to Dani. "Your turn, Sam. Truth or dare?"

Sam thought for a few seconds and then yelled out, "Dare!"

Ashley hooted and hollered and Dani couldn't help joining her. Dani felt both excitement and anxiety for what may come next as the game reached its natural conclusion. Anything could happen now. Dani was too caught up in the fun of the game now, and her diminishing sobriety did nothing to help her reconsider the situation.

Ashley wasted little time before announcing her dare, "Show us your panties. I want to see if my guess is right. What kind of underwear do you think Sam is wearing, Dani?"

Dani became distracted by the thought of Sam undressing that Ashley's dare summoned to her mind and Dani didn't hear what Ashley asked. "What did you say?" Dani replied.

Sam snickered. She caught Dani gazing at her and Sam thought she saw a faint glimmer of desire in Dani's stare.

"Wow. Pay attention, Dani," said Ashley. "Or else we might have to cut you off. What kind of underwear do you think Sam is wearing?" Ashley put her hand to her chin and considered Sam for a moment. "I'm guessing that she is wearing a lacy, black thong."

Dani bristled at being put on the spot. "Oh, I don't know," Dani mumbled. She looked at Sam's gorgeous, smiling form and suddenly the image of Sam without her dress on popped into Dani's mind. Dani looked away in embarrassment. She recalled the underwear she had found in Ashley's car earlier and suggested, "Maybe something pink... and transparent?"

Sam raised her eyebrow at Dani before standing up. She pulled her long, black skirt up and bunched it above her waist to show her underwear to the other girls. It was indeed black and lacy. Sam turned around and bent forward to show the strip of her thong that covered the slope of her pale inner buttocks just outside of her crack.

"I fucking knew it!" Ashley yelled victoriously. Sam gave her ass a little shake before pulling her dress back down and sitting on the couch. Dani had never seen another girl's buttocks displayed so prominently before. Removing any doubts or certainties of her own sexuality from consideration, Dani knew objectively that Sam had a very nice ass. Her bottom was the only place on Sam's entire body where there was any fat and the curves of her ass were perfectly shaped. Dani's mind swimmed with confusion over these strange thoughts and feelings. Is the alcohol affecting me that much, thought Dani. She tried not to think of Sam's hands on her body earlier and how good it felt when they were dancing.