Remotely Controlled Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith went and stood at the end of the counter listening to the conversation between them and eyeing up Trudy's shapely knees which he could just see below the hem of her skirt.

"Well, Mrs & Mrs Smith, I do hope you've enjoyed your stay with us," she said. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Oh yes, eventually," said Mr Smith as Mrs Smith turned red and giggled slightly. "What I mean is I heard the trains a few times during the night."

"Well I hope you weren't disturbed too much," said Trudy.

"Oh no," said Mrs Smith. "It was just for the one night but at least it was a break away from the children."

"How many do you have?" asked Trudy politely.

"Two," said Mr Smith.

"Three!" said Mrs Smith at exactly the same moment. "You're forgetting the baby, dear!" she added.

"Oh, yes, how could I forget him!" said Mr Smith.

"Her!" corrected Mrs Smith. "Really Gordon, fancy you forgetting how many children we have, not to mention whether they are boys or girls!"

"Sorry, Moira," said Gordon, looking a little sheepish. "We...um...have two girls and one boy."

Trudy smiled as she counted out a bundle of bank notes which Mr Smith had given as payment. She placed them in the drawer and locked it, then signed the couple's receipt.

"Well, Mr and Mrs Smith, I do hope that you'll have a pleasant journey home and that you'll come and stay with us again soon," she said sweetly.

The slight intonation of sarcasm in her voice made Keith guess what she had been thinking, which was that Mr and Mrs Smith were not actually married to each other. Mr Smith looked around fifty years of age and was short with grey hair which was thinning rapidly, and he was dressed in grey flannel trousers, a blue checked shirt and navy blue tie and a black blazer. Mrs Smith on the other hand looked a good twenty years or so younger. She was quite attractive, with thick, strawberry blond shoulder length hair, held in place by a white Alice band and even though it was the middle of July, she wore a dark brown fur coat over a red velvet knee length dress, black hosiery and black stiletto heeled shoes. A small red vanity case stood at her feet.

Keith looked at her, then at Trudy. Maybe it was time for a little threesome, he thought. His mum had often mentioned the phrase 'Fur coat and no knickers' when she thought that a lady was behaving above her normal stature. Now was the time to find out the truth about Mrs Smith! He reached into the bag and pressed the green button.

"Moira, look in your handbag, and then tell Gordon that you think you've left your purse in the bedroom and you need to go back for it," he said.

Moira did as he requested and repeated to Gordon what Keith had told her. She picked up the vanity case and the room key which was still on the desk top and Keith mentally noted the number. He watched as she walked elegantly up the staircase and his cock quivered slightly under his shorts.

"Gordon, go and buy a newspaper from the station bookstall and then come back and wait in the lobby. I'm sure Moira won't be too long," he said."

Gordon did as instructed and the last Keith saw of him was as he disappeared through the revolving doors with his suitcase in his hand.

"Trudy, tell your colleague that you're going to check on Housekeeping, then come up to room 24 in ten minutes please," he said nonchalantly.

Trudy nodded. Everyone else in the reception area was going about their business as normal as Keith hurried up the staircase in pursuit of his goal. He soon found room 24 and knocked at the door.

"Come in," said Moira from inside.

Keith opened the door and went in. The bed was still unmade, with the previous night's bedclothes ruffled up at the end waiting to be collected by the Housekeeping staff. It was a king size divan bed and Moira was sitting on the end of it, looking into her handbag.

"I've found my purse," she said brightly. "It was in my bag all the time! I don't know what made me think that it was still in the room!"

"Oh, well these things happen," said Keith. "I'm Keith, by the way. Who is Gordon, is he your boss?"

Moira giggled.

"No," she said blushing. "My husband and I, and Gordon and his wife belong to a swinger's club in Manchester. We often go away for the weekend and meet other couples but not on home territory in case we're seen and recognised. Sometimes we all meet as a group at someone's house."

"Oh right," said Keith. "So where's your husband now?"

"He's in room 39 with Maureen, that's Gordon's wife. They are down as Mr and Mrs White in the register! We all live in Manchester and came here on the same train from Sheffield and then came in here as different couples. The only problem is, is that Gordon is a bit of a train spotter. He spent half the night standing at the window watching bloody trains! Every time he was about to get amorous, a train sounded its horn and he was up trying to see what engine was pulling it. Of all the hotels he could have picked, he picked The Royal Bloody Station Hotel!"

"So you didn't actually get to do anything?" said Keith.

Moira shook her head and Keith chuckled. She was obviously a little frustrated and had been promised a good time. Well, she was about to get one.

"Start undressing, but keep your shoes on!" he said casually and watched as Moira stood up and pulled the two parts of the coat apart. She shrugged it from her shoulders revealing her red short sleeved dress which had a small red collar and two buttons to fasten it, together with a red cord tied around her waist.

"That's a nice fur coat, just lay it on the bed for now," he said. "Did Gordon buy you that?"

"No, my husband bought it for my birthday last month. It was my thirtieth," said Moira, untying the cord from her waist. "It's not real fur, but it's ever so nice and soft. It's only the second time I've worn it."

"Isn't it a bit warm for July?" asked Keith as she laid the cord on the bed and unfasted each of the buttons at her collar.

"It's not too bad," said Moira, hitching her dress up to her waist and revealing a very short, slinky black satin petticoat with an intricate lace hem. "It's for show really. When you come to a posh place like this, you have to dress the part."

She eased the dress further up over her breasts and carefully pulled her arms from each of the sleeves.

"So do you have any kids?" said Keith.

"Yes," said Moira as she lifted the dress over her head and her petticoat appeared in its entirety. "We have three, my eldest daughter is five, then we have a little boy who is three and my youngest daughter is seven months. This is the first time we've been away without them since she was born. My parents are looking after them. They know we've gone away but not what for."

"Hang the dress in the wardrobe," said Keith, ogling her slender body. "We don't want to crease it, do we?"

Moira turned and walked to the wardrobe in the corner of the room and Keith's cock was like a tent pole at the sight of her petticoat sexily clinging to her body as she walked. She opened the door and pulled out a hanger and carefully slipped the dress over the little hooks at the ends then hung it on the rack before closing the door again.

As she walked back, she eased the slender straps of her petticoat down and slid it over her hips. She carefully stepped out of it revealing a pair of very skimpy looking black panties, a matching bra and a pair of sexy black stockings, each held in place by two suspenders clipped to a black suspender belt. She laid the petticoat on a chair near the window and turned and towards the bed and unclipped her bra. Keith ogled her tits as they were released from within. They weren't overly large but were quite round and firm and the nipples were already half cocked. She laid it with the petticoat and she had soon slid her panties to her ankles and stepped out of them. Her bush was neatly trimmed and Keith could just make out her slit amongst them as she stooped to pick them up and laid them with her bra.

"Put your coat back on and lie on the bed," ordered Keith and watched as she did so. She pulled it around her and sat on the bed, bringing her legs round and laying back with her head on the pillow.

"This is nice," she murmured. "I just love the feel of this fur against my bare skin."

She noticed Keith bulging prick under his shorts.

"Why not come and join me?" she said patting the right hand side of the mattress. "You look as though you need some relief!"

Keith did just that and was soon beside her. She pushed the front of his shorts down a little way and his prick sprang out, upright and erect. Moira fingered it readily with her right hand as Keith lay beside her.

"Tell me Moira," he said. "I guess that being in a Swingers Club you'll have been with other women, right?"

"Oh yes, a few times when we have a group session," she said. "If there's not enough pricks to go around, a pussy will do just as well!"

"So if another lady was to walk in here now, you'd have no qualms about going with her then," Keith added.

"Definitely not," said Moira running her right hand along his shaft. "The more the merrier!"

"Okay," said Keith. "I want you to seduce the next person who walks in here, regardless of whether they are male or female. Do whatever you feel is necessary. Do you understand?"

Moira nodded and continued her gentle manipulation of his cock. The glans were now out and she noticed a spot of precum at the tip. She was about to lean forward to lick it off when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," said Moira, still stroking Keith's cock.

The door opened and in walked Trudy. She closed the door behind her and stopped suddenly when she saw Moira and Keith lying next to each other on the unmade bed.

"Come and join us," said Moira, shuffling towards the middle and patting the mattress with her left hand. "It's very comfy!"

"What? I mean...I don't know..." began Trudy, a little taken aback. "No, I mustn't. I mean it's not right. Besides, it's against Company Policy. I would get the sack if anyone was to find out."

"Come on now," said Moira. "Surely it's not the first time that you've walked in on a couple entertaining themselves. Don't you feel just a little bit...excited?"

Trudy blushed. The sight of Keith's huge cock being stroked by Moira had immediately excited her and it was true that she had encountered amorous couples in the past but this was the first time that she had been invited to join in. Normally she would just make her apologies and leave but for a moment she just stood watching and said nothing.

She was also unaware that Moira wasn't wearing much under the fur coat until she slid across the bed and the two halves of her coat parted exposing her naked torso and stocking covered legs. She walked round the bed to where Trudy was standing and smiled at her. Her coat was now wide enough apart for Trudy to see her neatly trimmed pussy and her firm breasts. Moira cupped her cheeks in her hands and kissed her gently on the lips. The sensation of the fur sleeves against her skin sent goosebumps down Trudy's spine and she swallowed hard. Moira kissed her again and Trudy clumsily responded, not sure of how to react.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" asked Moira, taking hold of Trudy's hands and bringing them up to her own breasts.

"N...n...no," stammered Trudy still unsure of what to do next.

"Feel them, stroke them," said Moira, her hands now on Trudy's waist. "Come on, don't be shy!"

Trudy ran her fingers over Moira breasts. The gold signet ring on the ring finger on her right hand accidently brushed against the nipple on Moira's right breast and she stopped abruptly.

"I'm s...so s...sorry," she stammered. "I h...hope I didn't h...hurt you."

"No of course not," said Moira gently. "Come on; let me show you how it's done."

She led Trudy round to the left hand side of the bed in full view of Keith, who was still lying on the right hand side slowly stroking the shaft of his cock. She unfastened the two buttons that held the jacket together and pulled it apart, running her hands over Trudy's breasts.

Trudy jumped as she did this and she alternatively looked at Moira, then down at her own bosom as Moira traced the outline of her breasts under the blouse. She leaned forward with her hands on Trudy's hips and kissed her once more on the lips, trying gently to probe inside her mouth with her tongue. Trudy was kissing her back but more in a way of when someone is saying goodbye than in a sensual way. She could feel Moira's hands feeling her way over her upper body and was also beginning to feel excited down below. This thought had also crossed Moira's mind and she broke off from her kissing and fondling and knelt down before her.

"Pull your skirt up a bit", she said to Trudy.

Trudy did as she was told and hitched her skirt up about three or four inches. Keith looked on, wondering if another lacy hemline was destined to appear.

"No, higher," urged Moira, and Trudy duly obliged by hitching her skirt up another few inches.

Moira ran her hands over the smooth nylon up to her crotch area and Trudy jumped each time she felt her hands pass over her groin.

"I think you're nearly ready," said Moira standing up. "It's a shame you're wearing tights but never mind, let's get these things off. Come on, I'll give you a hand."

Trudy looked a little bewildered as Moira moved behind her and eased her jacket off her shoulders and down her arms and away before laying it on top of her own clothes. Her fingers then went straight to the zip on the left hand side of Trudy's skirt and she then flicked the little button just above it and eased the waistband away over her hips. Keith looked on in anticipation as let another sexy lacy hemline appeared, this time in a delicate cream colour.

Trudy stepped out of her skirt and as Moira tidied it away with the rest of the clothes, she pulled at the ends of the bow and pulled the thin strip of material free from under her collar. Moira took it from her as she started to unfasten the buttons down the front of her blouse, then those at the end of her sleeves before she slipped it off. Her petticoat was short and sexy with thin ribbon straps and a large V-neck which showed off her ample cleavage.

Moira was already hitching it up and it was soon dispatched to the clothes pile as Trudy kicked off her shoes. She seemed to have suddenly cast off her inhibitions and her hands were now inside the waistband of her tights which masked her pure white panties. She got into a bit of a tangle as she took them off and fell backwards onto the bed and burst out laughing. Moira helped her to remove them and now there was only her white panties and matching bra between her and her birthday suit. She felt Moira unfasten the clasp at the back of her bra and shyness suddenly overtook her once more. As the straps slid down her arms, she brought her hands up and covered her breasts with them.

"Come on now, what's the matter?" said Moira gently prising her hands away and lifting her bra away. "You've got fantastic boobs. Why hide them away?"

She cupped each of Trudy's breasts in her hand and squeezed them gently. They were not as large or firm as Moira's and were slightly conical in shape with the nipples sitting proudly on the end. Moira manipulated each one, using her thumbs to tweak the end of them and Trudy flinched slightly. This was something different to her and she really felt very excited. Not only that, as Moira moved her arms over her body, she could feel the sensation of the fur coat rubbing against her skin.

Her nipples were soon erect and standing proud and Moira licked the tips of each one gently. Trudy started reciprocating to Moira what she was doing to her and soon the two women were kissing and fondling each other's' tits quite readily.

"Take off your panties and lie back on the bed," said Moira after a few minutes.

Trudy slid them down to her ankles and stepped out of them revealing a multitude of blond, wispy hairs around her cunt entrance which were not concealing it very well. At the same time Moira slipped out of the fur coat and walked to the wardrobe and hung it on a hanger as Trudy climbed onto the bed and lay back with her head on the pillow watching her. Moira walked back to the bed and knelt on the end of it. She took each of Trudy's legs in turn and carefully manoeuvred them so that her knees were bent towards the ceiling and her legs were spread apart. She gently parted her cunt lips with her fingers and put her head down between her thighs and licked them with her tongue.

"Ohh," gasped Trudy, in surprise as she felt Moira's tongue slide over them.

Moira said nothing and burrowed her head slightly further into Trudy's groin. Every now and then, she would allow her tongue to poke just inside the cavity.

"Oh God!" muttered Trudy, squirming slightly as her new friend's tongue dug a little deeper.

Moira was gripping Trudy's waist as the performance continued and her backside was now high in the air with her legs slightly apart. Keith slid off his side of the bed but neither lady noticed him as they were both too preoccupied.

Trudy's hands were flat on the mattress either side of her body as Keith dropped his shorts and his enormous prick fully sprang out ready for battle. There was just enough room for him to position himself behind Moira and he could see her own orifice open and ready for action. The hairs surrounding it were already glistening with drops of her cum and he steadied his cock inside her and started thrusting. She was aware that she was now the central character, who was now pleasuring Trudy, as well as being pleasured herself, but it didn't deter her from her task.

"God! This is wonderful!" murmured Trudy as Moira continued.

She was groaning and panting with ecstasy as she felt her juices building up inside her. Moira's tongue was now probing deeper and occasionally she would make contact with her clit which would provoke yet another verbal comment.

Moira too could feel her juices fermenting nicely, while Keith's cock was tensing and throbbing in readiness to send jets of hot sperm deep inside her.

""I'm coming!" shouted Trudy suddenly, "Oh...oh, this is it, this is..."

She never got the last word out as with a huge groan her juices exploded onto the bedsheet.

Moira was still crouched down with her tongue furiously taking in as much of Trudy's juices as she could. She could feel Keith's cock banging away inside her and her own body tensed with anticipation as she too came to a climax as Keith opened up inside her and filled her up. Only then did she cease her actions.

Keith withdrew from her and surveyed the scene. Trudy was still flat out on the mattress, with her legs still apart and her knees in the air, staring up at the ceiling and wondering if it really was eleven o'clock on a Sunday morning and she had just had the fuck of her life or whether she was in a pleasant erotic dream. Moira was slowly coming up for air and slivers of cum still hung round the tip of her chin from where the excess had dribbled down. She climbed off the bed and Keith ran his right hand gently across her cheek and gathered up the residue on his middle finger and sucked it. He climbed back on the end of the bed and shuffled up towards Trudy. He kissed her body tenderly and fingered her tits which were rock hard and then presented his cock to her opening.

"Oh God!" Trudy exclaimed yet again as she felt it slide into her and her muscles tighten around it.

She swallowed hard as Keith started thrusting away steadily inside her making little grunting noises each time she felt his cock hit the back of her cervix. Moira sat on the edge of the bed, gently fingering herself and watching with interest as the grunts grew louder and more intense. Trudy's body was once more tensing in readiness and her hands were gripping Keith's waist s tightly that her knuckles were turning white.