Remotely Controlled Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blimey!" said Ruth. "Is that the time? We were supposed to be home for one."

"Well we'll just say that the service was a bit late finishing and we missed the bus," said Jennifer grabbing her dress and stepping into it. Ruth had pulled her briefs back on and was soon back in her dress also and Keith watched as they both zipped each other up and reached for their jackets.

"How do you know whose clothes belong to who?" said Keith.

"That's easy," said Ruth. "We have a small label inside with our names on," and she showed Keith the little tag with 'Ruth' embroidered on it.

"We have them on everything," said Jennifer. "Even our knickers so that when our mum washes them she knows which set of drawers or wardrobe to put them in!"

Keith chuckled as he pulled his shirt and shorts back on and walked down the pathway with them chatting away happily. They had soon reached the area by the children's playground and Keith kissed each one in turn and bade them goodbye. He watched as they walked up the road together with Ruth on Jennifer's left hand side as usual. Their dresses swirled gently in the light breeze as they walked and Keith couldn't help but think that just one stronger gust could reveal so much.

All this exercise had made him feel hungry and he looked at his watch. It was now just gone twenty past one so he decided to return to the present day and get some lunch. The children's playground was empty so he pressed the 'back' button and was instantly returned back to 2014. He started walking back towards his flat and as he did so, he could hear the sound of the church bells ringing out.

"That's strange, I wonder why they're ringing at this time," he thought to himself.

He looked at his watch and was surprised to see that it was still only just after ten o'clock in the morning and then he remembered that Dawn had told him that he would return to the exact minute on the day he went back in time. He had been away for around three and a quarter hours and still had the rest of the day to fill.

He was soon back at the flat and as he walked down the corridor he passed the door to Lynda's flat. He wondered what she was doing. Was she still playing with herself? There was only one way to find out and at least it would pass an hour or so until lunch time. He reached into the bag and pulled out the remote once more and hit the Green button and then knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" called out Lynda from within.

"It's me, Keith," he replied. "I think I left something in your flat a few minutes ago when I was in there."

"Hang on a minute," she said and Keith could soon hear her unfastening the door. She opened it wearing a white towelling dressing gown tied round the middle with a cord.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," she said. "I was just going for a shower."

"Oh, right," said Keith as she closed the door behind him. "Lynda, take off your dressing gown please...!"