Remotely Controlled Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming!" she shouted out suddenly once more. "Oh...oh...OH!"

With a huge gasp she came once more as Keith filled her up. Spunk oozed out onto the already damp and stained bedsheet and she lay back gasping as Keith withdrew from her and stood up. His cock was quite red and sore after two quick and invasive interventions and was slowly receding back to its flaccid state with the foreskin closing round the glans once more.

After a few minutes, she sat up and her eye caught the time on the watch on Moira's left wrist.

"What time is it?" she asked, forgetting that she was wearing a watch of her own.

"Nearly twenty past eleven," said Moira checking her watch.

"Good grief," said Trudy almost falling off the bed in her hurry to get up. "They'll be wondering where on earth I've got to. What on earth was I thinking about? Where are my underclothes and uniform?"

"Relax," said Moira looking at the matted pussy hairs round her opening. "You need a shower first to freshen up. Come with me."

She led Trudy into the ensuite bathroom and turned on the shower which was over the bath.

"Get in and I'll shower you down," she said.

Trudy tentatively climbed in and stood naked in the bath.

"Don't get my hair wet, will you," she said. "It takes ages for me to get it dry."

"Don't worry," said Moira as she directed the jet of water onto Trudy's lower body.

Keith stood and watched as she got a small bar of soap and lathered Trudy's upper body and then around her pussy area. She then rinsed the soap off and then helped her out again. She took a large bath towel from the rack and wrapped it round Trudy's body, carefully drying her but paying specific attention to her breasts and pussy area as she did so.

When she had finished, Trudy went back into the bedroom and began dressing again while Moira quickly showered her own body and dried herself off. Keith stood in the doorway watching and fondling himself as she did so and finally pulled his shorts straight when she went into the bedroom and started dressing herself.

Both women were soon fully dressed once more and Trudy surveyed the scene of their adventures.

"Just look at these sheets!" she said, surveying the stained and crumpled sheets. "Heaven knows what Housekeeping will think!"

"They'll think that 'Mr and Mrs Smith' were a very amorous couple who obviously got a bit too carried away!" said Moira. "Surely they must be used to this sort of thing!"

"I guess so," said Trudy. "Anyway, I must go, I've been away nearly an hour already."

Moira pulled her towards her and kissed her on the lips and Trudy felt the Goosebumps once more as the fur coat brushed against her skin.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh yes!" replied Trudy. "Very much, thank you. You must come again soon!"

"Oh I will," said Moira and she picked up her vanity case and walked out of the door. Keith followed her and saw that Gordon was now back in the lobby and sitting reading his paper. Another couple sat nearby and he wondered whether it was 'Mr and Mrs White' although they seemingly made no contact with each other. Moira rejoined Gordon and kissed him and they sat for a few minutes talking before getting up and leaving.

Keith stood at the bottom of the staircase and soon Trudy reappeared. He looked up as she walked down and managed to catch a last glimpse of her petticoat up her skirt as she did so. She was soon back behind her desk and chatting away with her colleague and dealing with yet another guest.

He walked back out into the sunshine, deliberating what to do next. There were a few more people about now, although it was still very quiet compared to the previous two days. He walked back up the main street and his eyes fell upon two young ladies aged about twenty who were looking in the window of the department store. They each had dark brown shoulder length hair tied in pigtails with ribbons with a well-defined parting separating each one. One lady had red ribbons and the other one had bright yellow. They were each dressed identically in a white jacket and a dark blue print dress which had a large white lace collar and both wore white medium heeled sling back sandals and both carried an identical white handbag on her shoulder.

"Identical twins!" thought Keith to himself. "I could have some fun here. I've never entertained twins before."

He reached into his bag and pressed the Green button once more then walked across to where they were standing.

"Hello ladies. How are you today?" he said brightly.

The girls turned round to see who was talking to them.

"Oh, hello!" they said, almost in perfect unison.

"What are you looking at? Is it anything exciting?" he said.

"Not really," said the one with the red ribbons. "We were just killing time waiting for our bus."

"It's due at five past twelve," added the lady with the yellow ones.

"Oh right," said Keith. "So where do you live then?"

"Oakfield Avenue," said the first one.

"Near Oakfield Park," said the other.

Keith couldn't help laughing.

"Do you always finish each other's sentences?" he said.

"Sometimes!" said the first one.

"But not always!" added the second.

Keith couldn't make out whether they were teasing him or whether they really did behave in this manner.

"So what are your names?" he said.

"She's Ruth," said the one with yellow ribbons, pointing towards her sister.

"And she's Jennifer," said her twin.

"So how do people tell you apart?" said Keith.

"That's easy, by the colour of our ribbons!" said Ruth, fingering hers. "Red is for Ruth!"

"And Yellow for Jennifer!" said Jennifer.

"I guess there's no colour beginning with the letter 'J' is there?" said Keith.

"There is in French," said Ruth. "Yellow is 'jaune'!"

"Jaune for Jennifer!" said Jennifer, emphasising the letters.

"There is another way of telling us apart, but you wouldn't know it to look at us at the moment," said Ruth innocently, as her sister had a fit of the girlish giggles.

"Oh, and what's that?" said Keith intrigued.

Jennifer regained her composure briefly and whispered the relevant fact into Keith's ear before both girls almost collapsed with laughter.

"Right!" said Keith. "That's very interesting I must say!"

The conversation was brought to a premature end by the sound of the approaching bus which had just turned out of a nearby street. The girls' destination was the same one as he had boarded at earlier that morning and Keith noted that it was the same bus, driver and clippie as on his inward journey as they turned and walked towards the nearby bus stop.

There were no more than half a dozen people waiting besides the girls and himself and Keith had hoped that they would choose to go upstairs so that he could get a view up their dresses as they went up the steeply curved staircase. Instead, they headed to the lower deck and sat near the front. Keith sat on the edge of the adjacent seat across the aisle, hoping that nobody would want it during the journey.

The driver had left his cab for a few minutes and was stood on the pavement nearby talking to the clippie. Only one other person boarded before the bus departed, and he went upstairs, while there were only a couple who boarded during the journey so he wasn't disturbed. Keith sat talking to the girls during the journey and learned that they lived at home with their parents, they both worked in the same office as typists, they like playing practical jokes on people to confuse them and they always dressed identically, taking it in turns each day to choose their outfits as each one had the same as the other.

The clippie came round to collect the fares and this time Keith resisted the urge to do anything with her. The girls were intrigued as to why she ignored him and didn't ask for his fare.

"Perhaps I must have been invisible to her!" said Keith. "It's just as well because I don't have any money!"

Soon they were back at the bus terminus at Oakfield Park and walked into it and along the footpath where he had encountered Christine the previous day. There was nobody much about and it was nearly half past twelve so he presumed that most people would be at home preparing Sunday lunch. The children's play area at the far end was deserted and by the time that they reached the seat about half way along, the bus had once more left for its journey into town.

"Where do you live?" asked Ruth, and Keith temporarily forgot that he was forty years behind the present day and told her where his flat was. Both girls looked puzzled.

"But there aren't any flats there at the moment," said Jennifer. "The only buildings along there are the old bus garage and some disused factories."

Keith realised his mistake and quickly corrected himself.

"I know," he said. "My dad's the security man there and we live in a small flat at the back of the premises. You can't see it from the street."

Jennifer nodded and thought for a moment.

"They are going to knock them down soon and I believe they are going to build flats on the site," she said.

Keith nodded.

"That's right and we'll be moving into one of them when they're built," he said. "Anyway, shall we sit here for a few minutes?"

Keith sat in the centre of the seat and Ruth sat to his left while Jennifer sat to his right. He put his arm around each of their waists and squeezed gently. The girls giggled in unison.

"So do you always dress identically?" said Keith eyeing up their outfits.

"Oh yes," said Ruth. "Our mother always put us in identical dresses and did our hair in the same style. It was only when we started going to school that she gave us different hair ribbons so that the teachers could tell us apart."

"Mind you, we used to swap them sometimes!" said Jennifer, giggling at the thought. "Just to confuse them, but they always used to catch us out eventually."

"How?" said Keith.

"Because I'm left handed and Jennifer's right handed," said Ruth. "We're a mirror image of each other. Eventually the teachers would see us writing and work out that we had swapped. If we did it with our parents, they would do the same!"

"When we walk together, I'm always on the right and I always sit on the right as well," said Jennifer. "It doesn't feel right if we are on opposite sides."

Keith was becoming more attracted to the twins by the minute. He carefully manoeuvred his right arm under Jennifer's right arm and brought his hand up to her right boob, whilst doing the same with his left to Ruth's left one. Each girl jumped slightly, but said nothing.

"What were you doing in town just now?" said Keith gently squeezing each girl's respective boob in turn.

"We've been to a christening at the cathedral," said Ruth.

"One of our work colleagues had a baby at Easter," said Jennifer. "So we've been to the service but weren't invited to the party afterwards, which was just for the family."

"The Cathedral!" said Keith. "That's a bit posh! No wonder you're both all dressed up. Tell me," he added quietly, "Do you wear identical things underneath?"

The girls giggled again.

"That's for us to know and no one else!" Ruth said cheekily.

"That's what you think!" thought Keith to himself.

He released his grip from Ruth's left breast and brought his hand from behind her back, retaining his grip on Jennifer's right one and pulled the front of his shorts down. His cock had steadily risen whilst he had been fondling the girls and now it sprung out hard and erect. Both girls looked at it with interest.

"How would you both like a mouthful or two of that?" he said to them.

"Oh yes please," said Ruth eagerly whilst Jennifer licked her lips in anticipation.

"Who's the eldest?" said Keith.

"Me!" said Ruth. "By seven minutes."

"Then you shall have first go," said Keith.

Ruth was off the seat in an instant and was soon kneeling before him. Keith had other ideas however.

"It could be quite messy," he said. "You don't want to stain your dress do you? What would your parents say? Take your dress off, Ruth!"

Without flinching, Ruth had soon removed her jacket and was fiddling with the zip at the back of her dress which had very short sleeves and sat just on her knee. She had soon unfastened it and slid first the right arm from its sleeve, flowed by the left. She eased the dress from her shoulders and Keith noticed that her shoulders were bare then she carefully slid the dress over her hips to the ground and stepped out of it and put it on the seat with her jacket and handbag.

Keith looked at her and his cock stood up even higher as the only item of clothing that she was wearing was a pair of rather full purple floral briefs. Her breasts weren't overly large and were shaped like two medium sized cupcakes with the nipples forming the perfect little cherry at the ends. Jennifer looked on smiling as Ruth went to kneel before him once more.

"No, no, no!" said Keith wagging his finger and pointing to the briefs.

He made a downward gesture and Ruth pushed them down and stepped out of them. She had a mass of dark brown hairs guarding the entrance to her pussy and Keith caught a quick glimpse of it as she stopped to retrieve them. Once more, she stooped to sample Keith's cock and this time he let her continue uninterrupted.

She took it into her hands and ran her tongue along the shaft, gently fingering the end of it. The glans had already pushed back and she started licking the tip of it seductively. Keith was in no doubt that his was not the first cock she had sampled and she was soon into the swing of things, steadying it into her mouth and sucking on it. Soon it was deep into her throat and she was sitting on her haunches, rocking backwards and forwards in a gentle rhythm.

Meanwhile, Keith had taken Jennifer in a firm grip and was alternately kissing her passionately and running his left hand over her body. He hadn't noticed that Ruth wasn't wearing a bra when he fondled her earlier, but now he was eager to find out whether her sister was similarly dressed.

He pulled the front of her dress back and ran his hand up the inside of her thigh. He could feel her vaginal lips and the hint of secretions within but nothing else. There was no softness of any pussy hairs and more noticeably, there were no briefs or panties either. Keith ceased his kissing and fondling and sat up abruptly. Surely she wasn't completely naked underneath? There was only one way to find out.

"Stand up and take your dress off," he said as Ruth paused and looked up from her actions.

Jennifer did just that and had soon removed her jacket and dress to prove that she was indeed completely naked underneath. Her boobs were exactly identical to her sisters and the only difference in her bodily appearance was that she had a bare pussy.

"I told you there was another way that you could tell us both apart!" said Jennifer sitting down again and running her fingers over her opening.

"Well, yes you did," said Keith. "But I didn't expect you to be completely naked under your dresses. Do you ever wear undies?"

"Oh yes, of course we do," said Jennifer. "Normally we would be wearing a bra and briefs and a petticoat but now and again we like to go without, especially somewhere daring like church. It's such a turn on! However, someone chickened out at the last minute and decided to wear her knickers didn't she?" she added, nodding to her sister.

"I had second thoughts," said Ruth. "We've done it to work a few times, and to the cinema or the pub. We've even done it to our local church but somehow it didn't seem right to me going to the cathedral half dressed. We always wear these dresses when we do it though because they are not see-through in bright sunlight and therefore nobody knows but us."

"We did it on our last day at school as well," said Jennifer. "It was a windy day and I'd managed to keep my blazer fastened over my blouse so that nobody noticed that I wasn't wearing anything under it but the breeze lifted my skirt right up when we came out for a photograph. The head was outside to waiting for us and I'm sure that he noticed, but he didn't say anything, bless him, after all we were eighteen at the time and legally adults!"

"The wind caught a lot of girls out and I think he saw a few petticoats and knickers that day!" said Ruth. "I noticed he looked a bit uncomfortable and you can see him on the photograph with his hands crossed over his dick, trying to keep it a secret!"

Keith's cock had lost some of its hardness with the lack of activity but the thought of both girls in their school uniform with no undies soon made it pick up again. He wrapped his arms around Jennifer's naked form and started kissing and sucking on her tits in turn. Ruth meanwhile returned her attention to his prick once more and was soon sucking away greedily.

Keith could feel the tension rising along his shaft and he brought his left hand free and fingered Jennifer's bare pussy area. Her lips were very moist and he inserted his middle finger deep inside her. She jumped as she felt him exploring her vaginal cavity and started moaning gently. Keith was soon fucking her furiously with his finger and she was panting furiously and writhing on the seat with pleasure. Within a few minutes, she felt a great warmth flow within her and out onto the bench as she cried out with pleasure.

Keith could smell the fragrance of her body and his cock had now tensed sufficiently to enable him to send streams of his own deep into Ruth's throat. She gulped it back quickly and wiped the excess away from her lips with the back of her hand and sat back on her haunches, surveying the scene.

Keith was looking down at her grinning, whilst her sister was slumped next to him with her eyes closed and her legs apart and a small pool of her juices on the seat in front of her.

She was panting softly as she regained her composure and Ruth stood up and gently shook her. She pointed to Keith's slowly receding cock and indicated for her to take over from her, and then she went and sat on Keith's left hand side as she had done earlier. She pulled Keith's t-shirt up and ran her hands through the soft, downy hair on his chest. Keith pulled it over his head so that his naked torso was now completely on show while Jennifer managed to pull his shorts down and off. She took hold of his cock and put it to her lips, whilst Ruth started kissing him seductively on the lips, still fondling his hairy chest.

Keith had his right hand searching through her pubes and had soon found her pussy opening. As he thought, she was very excited and he didn't think it would be long before she too would be spilling forth her juices. His middle finger was now deep inside her and she was kissing him madly on the lips, forcing her tongue down his throat while Jennifer was sucking feverishly on his cock like a kid on an iced lolly.

Every now and then Keith's finger would hit a tender spot and she would break off for a second or two and catch her breath before resuming once more. Her gasps were getting louder each time until with one final loud scream which could have been heard at the bus stop a couple of hundred yards away, she could hold onto her juices no longer and they spewed out onto the bench.

Keith sucked the residue from his fingers and sat back looking down at Jennifer who was still trying to get sufficient tension in his reluctant cock for him to empty his seed inside her. It took another couple of minutes, but eventually she succeeded and swallowed the contents readily. She licked her lips and looked longingly at his rapidly receding cock and then stood up and took her place on the bench next to Keith.

The twins were alternately stroking Keith's now flaccid cock and rubbing the hairs on his chest and he was twisting his upper body from side to side to kiss them in turn. The sound of the distant church clock striking One O'clock brought them to their senses.