Remotely Controlled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension in his penis was now at boiling point and he had soon erupted deep into her throat. She swallowed it readily and pulled away from him when she had taken the last drop. She stood, running her fingers sexily through her hair and then slid the cardigan from her shoulders and placed it on the back of her chair as Keith had seen her do many times before with her jackets when he was in class with her. What he hadn't seen her do before in class was unfasten the buttons down the front of her blouse, but she was doing it now quite unashamedly.

Many boys in her class had often wondered what lay beneath and in this case it was a simple, short white camisole top. It displayed her ample charms to perfection and two adjustable straps held it to her shoulders. As she shrugged off her blouse and put it over her cardigan, Keith could see her breasts weren't overly huge, but they certainly looked perfect in every way. Her nipples were hard and firm under the material which made Keith look doubly hard at them then at her shoulders. What he couldn't see was any other straps alongside those of the camisole.

"My God, you're not wearing a bra! You little hussy, you!" he said out loud.

Kathryn laughed.

"I never do!" she said. "My breasts at the moment are very firm and pliant and I rarely feel the need to wear one. Just think what my charges would say though if they knew that!"

She kicked off her sandals and was now unzipping her skirt and wiggling her hips out of it. A short black slip emerged and Keith's prick bulged once more.

"I love that petticoat!" he said as she pulled it down and stepped out of it.

Kathryn smiled and said nothing and Keith was a little disappointed to find that she was wearing tights underneath but she had soon rolled these down and stepped out of them, leaving just a pair of skimpy black panties behind. They were decorated with small pink hearts with a small pink bow on the waistband.

He was back in front of her now, his running his hands over the front of the camisole fondling her breasts through it. It was made from a light, sensual material and felt soft and silky to touch and he could clearly feel that there was nothing underneath it. He pulled it up over the top of her breasts and fingered the bullet shaped nipples beneath.

Kathryn was moaning in ecstasy while he was doing it. Her hands had located his penis once more and the combined actions had made it hard once more. He pulled the camisole up and over her head and she lifted her arms up to allow him to do this, then he pushed her back against the desk and pulled her panties down to her knees and lifted her off the floor so that she was sitting on the edge of the desk. He pulled her panties away and spread her legs wide.

Kathryn had one of the hairiest openings he had ever seen, but soon he had parted the undergrowth and her pink clit could be seen, wet and juicy and waiting. He caressed it with his fingers and made more of her succulent juices appear and she leaned back on the desk, looking up at the ceiling and fondling her breasts as he did so. Carefully to start with, he guided his rampant cock through the forest and inside her. Once inside, her vaginal muscles tightened around him and he started pumping her in his usual steady rhythm.

She tilted her head towards him as he was doing this, trying to sit up from the hard desk. Keith paused momentarily as she pulled herself upright and grabbed his waist, holding him tightly, and wrapping her legs around him. Keith resumed his pumping action and wrapped his arms tightly round her, pulling her close to him so that her breasts were squashed flat against his chest.

She wasn't particularly vocal during their encounter. There were a few grunts and moans and when she eventually came, it was with a big sigh, rather than a loud scream or exclamation.

Keith let her catch her breath before he withdrew and continued kissing her and fondling her breasts. When he eventually relented, she slid off the desk and quickly started dressing again. She left her hair loose over her cardigan and picked up the Filofax and her phone and slung her handbag across her shoulder and headed for the door just as the bell rang to mark the end of the morning break. Keith could hear her footsteps echoing along the corridor and getting fainter the further she walked.

He turned and looked as he walked out of the classroom. Everything looked neat and tidy, except for a few spots of sticky cum at the side of the desk. Mr Merrick, the school caretaker, would soon dispose of that with his mop, he thought. He had one last look around the room, remembering the many lessons he'd spent there when he used to wonder what secrets Miss Marston was hiding. Now he knew!

He pulled his shorts back on and walked out into the corridor. It was just gone a quarter to eleven and normally the corridors would be teeming with children rushing to their next lesson, but there were very few of them in school that day and those who were seemed to be outside enjoying the sunshine. Passing by his old French classroom, he caught sight of a young lady standing by the desk reading a text book. He peered in through the glass to see who it was.

Mlle Yvette Vernier was training to be an English language teacher in Strasbourg, France. She had come to England as part of a town twinning link to help to improve her English speaking skills and also help some of the Year 11 students with their oral French in readiness for their exams in the summer. She had just turned twenty and was quite petite, standing just over five feet tall. Her dark hair was cut in a short bob and she wore a tight, dark red t-shirt and black corduroy trousers which were tucked into a pair of brown calf length boots.

The door was slightly open and Keith pushed it further open and walked in and right up behind her. He grabbed hold of her t-shirt and lifted it right up over her tits which sat encased in a midnight blue print underwired bra.

"Mon Dieu!" she exclaimed as Keith started fondling her ample bosom from behind and kissing what bit of neck he could find. "What is 'appening?"

Her breasts filled the cups of her bra and Keith had soon unfastened it so that he could get easier access to them. They were a perfect dome with the nipples sitting plumb centre in the middle of each one. He started tweaking them and pulling them gently into shape while Yvette half giggled and half protested in a mixture of French and broken English. She was now almost bent double over the desk when Keith finally relented and let her stand up straight. She was about to pull the bra back over her breasts when Keith grabbed her waist. He was still behind her and she could feel his penis pressed up against her backside through his shorts.

Keith was still kissing the sides of her neck as he brought his hands round to the one metal stud that held her trousers in place. There was a quick pop as the stud was unfastened and a short rasp from the zip and they slithered down to rest on top of her boots.

"Non, Non, Non!" protested Yvette as he gripped her waist with his left arm and sent his right hand inside her matching lacy boy shorts.

She was even hairier than Kathryn, but Keith was soon tickling her clit with his fingers. Yvette giggled, still protesting, as he pulled them slightly askew and slid his middle finger deep inside her and started finger fucking her furiously.

"Non, non, Mr Marvin!" she giggled. "Stop what you are doing, please. There is a time and a place and it is not 'ere!"

Keith continued his actions on her, somewhat surprised to hear her mention the name of the Head of Languages.

"So, old 'Hank' used to play away did he?" he mused to himself. "No wonder all the exchange teachers were always young females!"

"No, Frank, stop it, please," she continued. "Oh, oh, I think I am...'ow you say...coming!"

Yvette was now extremely wet and pretty close to bursting point and within seconds she erupted over the classroom floor. Keith withdrew his fingers and licked them. French cum seemed to taste so much sweeter than English, he thought as he watched her reach into her bag for a tissue. She cleaned herself up as best she could then pulled her lower clothes straight again. As she fastened her bra, she turned towards where she thought Mr Marvin was standing.

"You are a wicked, naughty little man," she chastised. "You should not be doing it to me 'ere in school. I tell to you to come to my 'otel room tonight at seven..."

She broke off when she realised she was alone.

"Well!" she said. "You do these things to me and then you leave! You wait until I see you...you... OH!" She stamped her foot on the floor as she pulled her t-shirt straight.

Keith chuckled and left her to it. Her Gallic temper was obviously showing through and he wondered what would be said and done when they next met. He walked down the corridor and who should he meet but Mr Marvin himself going back to the classroom. He hung around for a moment and watched as he went in. Yvette's raised voice could be heard, followed by a few whimpers of denial from Mr Marvin, and then the sound of something being thrown before he exited rather quickly less than a minute later.

Keith went back down the stairs towards the main entrance and passed another classroom on the way out. The door was half open and he could hear voices from inside it. He paused and listened for a minute and then stuck his read round the door. There were three sixth formers in there, all female, chatting away. One was standing with her back to the window about half way along, resting her hands on the window sill. She had long ginger coloured hair which was down past her shoulders and held in place by a white Alice band and she wore a pair of gold rimmed spectacles. Another had dark brown shoulder length hair, tied in a ponytail and was sitting on the desk with her back to the whiteboard, and her feet resting on the chair in front of it, while the third had a blond hair in a page boy style was seated normally at a desk. The girls were all dressed in their school uniform of navy blazer and pleated skirt, pale yellow blouse with a blue and yellow striped tie. They also wore black low heeled court shoes and nude hosiery. They were oblivious to his presence and carried on talking.

"So what did you get up to over the weekend then Elizabeth?" said the girl who was sitting at the desk to the one standing by the window. "Jessica and I were wondering whether you met Richard again."

"Yes, I did," said Elizabeth blushing slightly.

"And did you, um, do anything interesting?" she asked.

Elizabeth blushed a deep red.

"Why Amelia, I do believe you've embarrassed the poor girl!" said Jessica grinning broadly. "You take no notice Elizabeth. She's only jealous because she hasn't got a boyfriend at the moment!"

She paused for a moment and then looked at Elizabeth who was still blushing profusely.

"So purely for the record, Liz, did you and Richard...you know..." Jessica said enquiringly, her words tailing off.

"No!" said Elizabeth emphatically. "We only kissed a few times."

"Yay!" exclaimed Jessica, whilst Amelia whooped in delight.

"Did he try it on at all?" added Amelia.

Elizabeth nodded.

"He...um...stroked my breasts...and...um...tried to put his hand up my dress, but it was nothing really...um...heavy," she said blushing heavily again. "I had tights on so he couldn't do anything serious."

"So you're still a virgin then?" said Amelia. "You're not like Jess and me in that respect? Your cherry hasn't popped yet?"

Elizabeth shook her head.

"You're eighteen now!" said Jessica. "We all are. It's almost a rite of passage these days. It's not a big deal anymore."

"It is to me," said Elizabeth. "I want to be pure when I walk down the aisle, whoever it's with."

Keith was in the room properly now and the sight of the three girls made his cock bounce under his shorts. He wasn't going to take Elizabeth's virginity, but he did have something in the bag which would simulate the experience! He reached into the bag for the remote and pressed the green button and sat at a desk at the back of the classroom.

"Amelia, why don't you give Elizabeth a taste of what she missed with Richard recently?" he said. "And Jessica, you can just sit and watch for now."

Amelia stood up and pushed the chair back and walked to where Elizabeth was standing. She put her arms round her friend's waist and gently pulled her close and planted a kiss on her lips. Elizabeth looked a bit stunned and gripped Amelia's waist as she repeated what she had just done. Amelia paused once more and pushed the hair back from Elizabeth's shoulders so that it hung down her back and her face was free from stray hairs. She kissed her once more and brought her right hand up and rubbed it gently across Elizabeth's left breast. Elizabeth jumped slightly as Amelia rubbed her hand in a slow circular motion over the material of her blazer, before unfastening the two buttons which held it together and repeating the exercise over her blouse.

"Oh my!" murmured Elizabeth. "That feels so good!"

Amelia was now using both hands and massaging Elizabeth's breasts simultaneously. Elizabeth was standing with her head and back pressing against the window pane; her eyes were closed and she was savouring the moment. Every so often, Amelia would gently squeeze one of them and Elizabeth would exhale a large breath.

After a few minutes, Amelia started to unfasten some of the buttons down the front of Elizabeth's blouse. Keith could feel his cock straining under his shorts and put his hand down inside them and gently massaged it. He could see her white lacy full cup bra slowly emerge as each button was unfastened and it supported Elizabeth's tender young modest sized breasts to perfection.

She pulled the hem from out of the waistband of Elizabeth's skirt and unfastened the remaining hidden button so that now only the top button remained fastened, with the tie still tied neatly under the collar.

Amelia kissed her on the lips once more and pushed Elizabeth's tie back over her left shoulder before resuming her massaging of her breasts.

"Oh yes," murmured Elizabeth once more. "I like this!"

"Would you rather it was Richard doing this instead of me?" said Amelia, running her fingers around the top edge of her bra.

Elizabeth said nothing, but in her mind she rather wished that it was!

Amelia was working her fingers and thumbs in a circular motion once more and she slowly and carefully eased the garment forward and upwards freeing Elizabeth's breasts from their restraint. Whilst not overly huge, they were a perfect dome shape and the semi taut nipples sat in the centre of her pink areolas.

Amelia put her lips to each one in turn and kissed them gently, then started licking them, sending her tongue first one way and then the other. Elizabeth was moaning away to herself, often incoherently, and enjoying the sensations. She could feel a burning sensation deep inside and Amelia too was beginning to sense that her juices were beginning to favourably ferment. She paused for a moment and pulled the tie back round to the front, slowly releasing the knot and pulling it so that it snaked under the collar and then tossed it to Jessica who was still sitting on the desk watching spellbound. She unfastened the top button on the blouse and eased both the blazer and blouse from Elizabeth's shoulders.

Elizabeth didn't seem to notice what was happening in the classroom at that moment, her mind was still on the sensations she could feel inside her. Amelia soon had her arms free from the sleeves and passed the garments over to Jessica to separate blouse from blazer. She went back to Elizabeth's exposed tits and started kissing and fondling them again, then eased the straps of her bra away from her shoulders and pulled each arm through them. She reached behind to unclasp it and pulled it away to reveal her friend's breasts in all their glory.

"Very nice!" said Amelia approvingly and tweaked each nipple in turn. "You have very nice tits Elizabeth!"

Elizabeth felt herself blushing once more. She was now naked from the waist upwards and she could feel her long hair tickling her spine and a few strands which had strayed back when Amelia removed her bra were now brushing her nipples which made her feel even more sensual.

Amelia was squeezing and manipulating them with her fingers and every so often she would lean forward and lick the ends of them until they were bullet hard and erect. She clasped Elizabeth's waist and pulled her close so that her bare nipples were rubbing against the material on her blazer. She kissed her fully on the lips once more probing her tongue deep inside whilst simultaneously fumbling with the zip and clasp which held Elizabeth's skirt to her waist. After a couple of attempts, she felt the waistband slacken and pulled it down towards the ground. A sheer white underskirt with a large lacy hem appeared which stopped a few inches above Elizabeth's shapely knees and through it Amelia and Jessica could clearly see the darker waistband of her tights. Amelia let go of the skirt and it slid slowly to land in a heap around Elizabeth's ankles.

"What are you wearing this for?" said Amelia with a grin.

Elizabeth blushed once more.

"I always do," she said. "It's just something I've always done since I was a little girl!"

Amelia hooked her fingers into the elasticated waistband and sent it to land on top of the skirt.

"Only mothers and grandmothers wear these things nowadays!" she said stooping to disentangle the skirt and underskirt from around Elizabeth's ankles. "Young girls today don't wear these things, it's not fashionable!"

She placed the skirt and underskirt on a nearby desk and crouched down carefully to remove Elizabeth's shoes.

"Actually, I'm also wearing one!" said Jessica and now it was her turn to blush.

Amelia stopped what she was doing and turned to look up at Jessica who was still sitting on the desk. From her cramped vantage point, she could see right up inside Jessica's skirt and could just make out the crotch of her tights but could see no sign of any such garment. Jessica could see what she was doing and promptly brought her legs together.

"Somehow that doesn't surprise me at all!" Amelia said standing up.

Elizabeth kicked her shoes aside and was standing, still with her back to the window, in just her tights and a pair of black panties which could be seen under the gusset. Amelia slid her fingers into the waistband and slowly eased them down and held them while Elizabeth stepped out of them. Now all that protected her modesty was the panties!

Keith was bone hard under his shorts and was trying hard not to shoot his load. So Jessica was wearing an underskirt as well was she? Perhaps now was the time for her to reveal her secrets! Keith hit the Green button once more.

"Jessica, you look a little uncomfortable in that uniform. Why not take it off?" he said. "Amelia and Elizabeth, you can just watch for now."

Jessica stood up. Her blazer was already unfastened, which was totally against school rules, and she soon shrugged it off. Her tie quickly followed and she started to unfasten each button on her blouse from the top. As the blouse slowly parted, another white bra came into view, this time half cut and with small red dots on it.

"Tut, tut, Jessica! That's not a regulation colour, now is it?" said Amelia grinning from ear to ear. "You know very well that only white bras should be worn under a school blouse!"

"Who's going to say anything now?" Jessica said pulling her blouse from the waistband of her skirt. "We break up in a few days so they can hardly expel us, can they? I don't know why we had to come in this week anyway."

She pulled off her blouse and shook it straight and placed it with her blazer and tie. She had soon unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it with ease. True to her word, she wore a black nylon underskirt with a minimal lace hem and a small indent up the front of it. She cupped her breasts in her hands proudly. They were much bigger than Elizabeth's, but more slightly more conical and she started massaging them and rubbing them together. She closed her eyes and Amelia and Elizabeth stood and watched her.