Remotely Controlled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lose the bra, Jess!" said Keith from his desk. "You'll find it much easier!"

Immediately, Jessica reached behind her and unclasped the garment, pulling the straps forward from her shoulders. She tossed it onto the pile of clothes and started fondling her tits once more, pulling them this way and that and teasing the nipples into shape. She seemed to know what she was doing, and had clearly done this before, thought Keith.

"Continue playing with your tits, Jessica!" said Keith. "While you're doing that, Elizabeth will help you off with the rest of your clothes, except for your panties. Leave them on for now please."

Elizabeth moved over to where Jessica was standing and pulled her underskirt down to her ankles. Jessica stepped out of it and flicked it towards Elizabeth with the tip of her shoe. Elizabeth stooped to pick it up and her tits wobbled sexily as she did it. She could see Jessica had a matching pair of panties to the bra, complete with a little red bow on the waistband which was squashed against the gusset of her tights.

Jessica was still fondling her tits as she kicked off her shoes and after Elizabeth had eased her tights down, she stepped out of these too.

"Two down and one to go!" thought Keith to himself as he pressed the Green Button once more.

"Elizabeth! Jessica! Amelia here looks a little overdressed compared with the two of you. Why not even things up a bit?" he said. "Leave her panties though...for now!"

The two girls took hold of Amelia and walked her to the front of the classroom by the teacher's desk. They positioned her with her back to the whiteboard facing the empty desks on front. Jessica stood in front and unfastened the two buttons on her blazer while Elizabeth pulled it from her shoulders. She placed it on the large empty teacher's desk and immediately her fingers went straight for the zip and button of Amelia's skirt. Jessica held the waistband as with one short rasp on the zip and a quick pop of the button, she was able to ease the skirt carefully away and down towards the floor. What emerged made the two girls stop and take a sharp breath each.

"Wow!" said Jessica.

"Stunning!" said Elizabeth.

The two girls were entranced by the creamy silk slip which Amelia had been hiding and which continued up underneath her blouse. It had a wide, scalloped lace hem in a rich, milky chocolate colour and was a good four or five inches above her knees.

"What are you wearing this for?" said Elizabeth, mocking her friend's comments from a short time earlier.

"Young girls don't wear this sort of thing these days!" echoed Jessica. "It's not fashionable!"

"Okay, I know what I said," said Amelia. "I didn't wear them much for ages until a few months ago and definitely not to school, but I found this in a charity shop along with a similar one in white and brought them both for two pounds. I have a...friend who loves them! I was going round to her...um I mean his place after school this afternoon so that's why I was wearing it!"

Elizabeth and Jessica both giggled like a pair of six year olds and neither had seemed to catch on to Amelia's little faux pas.

"So you were planning on doing the business were you?" said Jessica, unfastening Amelia's tie and pulling it loose. "I hope you take the right precautions!"

"Oh yes, we leave nothing to chance!" said Amelia as Jessica started on the buttons on her blouse.

Soon they were all opened and Elizabeth slid the garment from her shoulders. Now they could see the slip in all its splendour, for as well as the hem, it had a matching lace trim around the bust and was held onto Amelia's shoulders by two slender straps no thicker than a piece of household string. It clung to Amelia's body, accentuating all her curves.

The two other girls were now facing Amelia and could see her modest cleavage. It was Jessica who spotted her upturned nipples embossed through the soft material. She stroked them gently; running her fingers over the shiny material and making the teats stiffen even harder.

"You're not wearing a bra, are you?" she said tweaking the nipple through the material.

Amelia shook her head softly.

"No," she said. "I don't when I wear this. My friend prefers me not to."

"You're not wearing tights either are you?" said Elizabeth easing the short hem up slightly and noticing the lacy welt of a stocking and the metal clasp of a suspender.

Now it was Amelia's turn to blush.

"I suppose your friend prefers stockings to tights as well, does he?" said Jessica giggling. "Who is he anyway? Anyone that we know?"

"Just a friend," said Amelia. "Someone I met a few months ago."

The girls said nothing more and Elizabeth eased her fingers up under the hem of the slip once more and rubbed her hands over the smooth nylon and the stocking welt. She could feel the thin material of Amelia's hidden briefs and allowed one of her fingers to sneak under the gusset. Amelia jumped slightly at the intrusion but said nothing as Elizabeth smiled to herself and withdrew them, allowing the slip to drop back to its normal length.

"I think it's time that this came off," Jessica said and carefully eased it up and over Amelia's head. Amelia's stockings were slightly darker than the other girls' tights were and her panties and suspender belt were a similar colour to the slip. Her breasts were smaller and slightly squashed from having no protection after being fastened beneath her blazer and blouse. The girls soon started manipulating them and kissing them, moulding them like two lumps of children's plasticine. The nipples gradually became harder as each girl did her own thing by either playing, licking of gently biting them.

Amelia's suspender belt had two straps each side supporting her stockings and Jessica broke off and unfastened each one in turn. Amelia kicked off her shoes and each girl rolled a stocking down to her ankles and she raised each foot in turn to allow them to remove them. Jessica soon unclipped the redundant suspender belt and now all three girls were standing in just their panties; Elizabeth in her black ones, Jessica in her red spotted ones and Amelia in her cream coloured ones. They looked at each other and giggled.

"You're the youngest, Liz," said Amelia. "Take your panties off and show us what you've got!"

"No!" said Elizabeth. "Let Jess go first. She's the oldest of all of us, and she's a prefect!"

Jessica blushed and held the waistband of her panties tightly.

"Let's do it alphabetically," she said. "Amelia should be first, and then you go next, Elizabeth, and finally me!"

"A few minutes ago, you were calling me 'Liz'!" said Elizabeth. "It should be you going second and me going last!"

The girls entered into friendly banter amongst themselves as to who should remove their panties first and why. After a minute or so, Jessica came up with another suggestion.

"I know what we'll do," she said. "On the count of three, we'll all drop them together!"

The three girls stood in a line with Jessica on the left, Amelia in the middle and Elizabeth on the end.

"Now fingers inside waistbands," said Jessica. "When I give the word, we drop them, is that understood?"

Amelia and Elizabeth nodded in agreement.

"One...two..." Jessica paused for a moment. "Three!"

She and Amelia sent their panties sliding down past their knees to their ankles and stepped out of them. Keith, who was still sitting at the back of the classroom, could hardly contain himself. Jessica had a small sliver of natural pubic hair, whereas Amelia was completely shaven and her cunt lips could easily be seen. Elizabeth however was still wearing hers. Amelia and Jessica looked at her in surprise.

"Come on Liz," said Jessica encouragingly. "Take them off. It's not so bad you know."

Amelia though took matters into her own hands and pulled them askew. Elizabeth offered no resistance and blushed profusely as her bush was displayed for all to see. She quickly covered it with her hands.

"Aww, you're shy!" said Amelia, as Elizabeth stepped out of her panties still keeping her pussy tightly covered. "Come on, let's have a little peek!"

Amelia carefully prized Elizabeth's hands away and gazed in awe at her ginger forest.

"Why do you want to hide this, it's beautiful," she said and ruffled her fingers through the course hair.

Elizabeth stepped back slightly and felt goose bumps run along her spine as she did it. Amelia seemed to know what she was doing and led her to the teacher's desk nearby. She pushed her clothes onto the row of desks directly in front of it and indicated for Elizabeth to sit on it and then to swing her legs round and lie down flat.

The desk felt hard and uncomfortable and Elizabeth lay for a moment staring up at the ceiling. Jessica was up by her head and was stroking her hair arranging it neatly into position whilst Amelia was making circling motions around her nipples with her fingers. She bent forward and kissed them tenderly and then leaned over further so that her nipples touched Elizabeth's. Elizabeth moaned gently and ran her fingers through her bush.

Keith meanwhile got up from his desk at the back of the room and came to the front to join them. He reached into his bag and pulled out Kim's old vibrator and switched it on. It made a low buzzing noise and both Amelia and Jessica paused from their deliberations for a moment and looked at it with interest. Even Elizabeth lifted her head slightly to see what was causing the noise.

Keith ruffled her bush with his fingers and soon found her slit. He eased the vibrator to her cunt lips and teased them, running the vibrator up and down them for a few moments. Elizabeth squirmed and squealed loudly.

"Stop it," she giggled. "That tickles! Oh God, don't do that please! Give over!"

But Keith had no intention of giving over. He continued to tease her and slowly inserted the tip of it inside her, gradually working it in until he was sure that it filled her completely. He gradually manoeuvred it around inside her while Amelia continued to play with her nipples. Elizabeth was writhing around; her hair splayed out on the desk behind her leaving Jessica a mere spectator. She was clearly turned on by the sight in front of her and Keith noticed that she was beginning to finger herself. She would be next, he mused!

Elizabeth was really grunting and breathing heavily now as her juices built up inside her. She was arching her body off the desk and her knees were now at right angles towards the ceiling with her feet flat on the desk. She was also quite forthcoming with her vocabulary.

"Oh God!" she said. "This is something else! This is so fucking good! I think I'm going to fucking explode!"

Jessica and Amelia looked at each other in surprise. They had never heard Elizabeth mutter even a mild expletive before let alone something as heavy as that!

"My cunt feels like it's on fire!" continued Elizabeth. "Oh hell...I've never experienced anything like this before...oh fuck...oh...oh...ohhh!!"

Her body rose one more time and she spewed her juices out onto the desk. Keith carefully withdrew the vibrator and surveyed the scene. Elizabeth lay on the desk still panting heavily and trickles of cum were still seeping out. Her knees were still pointing up in the air and her feet were flat on the desk. Amelia wasted no time and moved round to the end of the desk. She pushed her hair back behind her ears and pushed her face deep in towards Elizabeth's pussy and started licking her juices from her.

"Oh, that's so nice and relaxing after what's happened!" Elizabeth said sighing gently. "Oh. That's sheer heaven!"

Amelia took no notice and continued with her actions. Jessica meanwhile was still fingering herself gently. Keith quickly dropped his shorts and stepped out of them. His prick sprung up hard and erect in front of him. Jessica caught sight of it and stopped what she was doing. She dropped down onto her knees in front of him and took it full in her mouth sucking greedily on it and withdrawing just long enough to run her fingers along its shaft before letting it slide back in again.

Keith had his hand on the back of her head, urging her on to it. He was already hard from watching the girls undress and play with each other earlier and he was soon filling Jessica's throat with his spunk. Amelia meanwhile was still teasing Elizabeth with her tongue and from the language that she was using; it was evident that she was building up to yet another orgasm.

"Oh fuck me!" said Elizabeth breathlessly. "It's happening again. I'm coming. Oh good heavens above, this is something else! Oh fucking hell...oh...!"

Her words tailed off as Amelia brought her to yet another climax. Elizabeth lay back on the desk for a few moments regaining her breath for a second time, her eyes closed in relaxation. She opened them slowly and smiled at the three faces looking down at her.

"Heaven!" she said dreamily. "Simply heaven!"

She slowly eased herself up from the desk and swung her legs round and slid forward to stand up straight. Her bush hairs were all dried and matted and the desk was covered with areas of sticky drying cum.

"That desk was fucking hard!" she said stretching her body, making her boobs ripple.

"Language Elizabeth!" said Amelia. "But it was worth it wasn't it?"

"Oh yes!" said Elizabeth. "Well worth all the suffering!"

Amelia sat down on the teacher's chair and spread her legs invitingly. Keith was still quite hard, despite his earlier encounter with Jessica and presented his cock to her shaven pussy. She accepted it readily and her muscles closed round its shaft. He soon settled into his regular shafting motion and was banging into her and making her grunt and groan as his prick hit the back of her cervix.

Elizabeth was eyeing up Jessica's tits and began touching them and tweaking them with the fingers of her left hand. Jessica smiled and guided her free hand down to her cunt and encouraged her to slide her fingers inside. Tentatively, Elizabeth slid one inside and with a little encouragement from Jessica, she had soon mastered a reasonable technique and was working away quite busily. She was quite excited following her exploits with Keith a few minutes earlier and her cunt was very wet. She was quite vocal, urging Elizabeth to keep on at her quest, her body almost rigid with expectation until with a loud sigh, she spewed forth her juices over Elizabeth's fingers.

"That was good, Lizzie!" she exclaimed, catching her breath. "You're a fast learner!"

Elizabeth smiled and withdrew her fingers which were covered in cum.

"Look at this!" she exclaimed. "I need a tissue to wipe these on."

"No!" said Jessica quite emphatically. "Lick them dry!"

Elizabeth looked slightly bemused and did as her friend had ordered, however her friends cum felt rather sweet and sickly and she shuddered at the taste of it. Jessica laughed.

"Come here let me help you," she said and gently ran the tip of her tongue over the remaining streaks of liquid. "Hmm, that tastes so good!" she added.

Amelia was still being pounded by Keith and was now herself near to an orgasm. Unlike Elizabeth earlier, she was quiet with only a few little gasps and grunts coming from within her and she too soon came with a big sigh as Keith emptied himself inside her.

Within a few minutes, everyone had composed themselves and there was a moment or two when nobody seemed to know what to do next. Keith had pulled out of Amelia and was fingering his receding cock at the sight of the three naked young ladies before him. Amelia was still sitting on the teacher's chair with a large pool of sticky mess in front of her from her exertions with Keith and Elizabeth had found a tissue in her school bag and was sitting at her desk trying to clean her pussy hairs as best she could. Jessica was standing at the front eyeing Keith's prick and she eased up to him and started kissing him once more. She pushed him back so that now he was sitting on the edge of the desk and gestured for him to slide back and lay down before she climbed up onto the desk and spread her knees either side of his thighs. Keith's cock had gone rock hard once more and she carefully lowered herself down on top of it and started humping up and down.

Amelia and Elizabeth sat and watched the pair of them with interest. Jessica was bouncing up and down and her hair was swinging from one side to the other. Her modest sized tits also seemed to be vibrating up and down in time with her movements. It was quite a turn on for the two spectators and Elizabeth's dry pussy was now feeling quite damp again. The vibrator was lying nearby and she picked it up and switched it on and put it into her pussy once more, whilst Amelia had commandeered a red whiteboard maker pen and was doing the same in hers.

Three sixth form schoolgirls were all working themselves up into frenzy. Amelia was grunting almost inaudibly, Jessica was muttering to herself as she humped up and down whilst the normally meek and mild Elizabeth was once more swearing like a trooper.

"Oh fuck, oh yes!" she screamed as she reached a climax for the third time in half an hour.

"Whew!" gasped Jessica as she too erupted almost spontaneously onto Keith's cock.

Only Amelia finally brought herself silently to her climax with just a large smile on her lips.

Everybody just remained where they were for a few moments until Jessica finally uncoupled herself from Keith and climbed off the desk before collapsing exhausted onto the teacher's chair. Keith sat up; his cock was aching after his actions with Amelia and Jessica, while his back and shoulders felt stiff after lying on the hard desk. Nobody said anything and the only sounds were the occasional slamming of a distant classroom door and the distant hum of the traffic on the nearby main road.

Suddenly the silence was broken by the piercing ring of the school bell which made everybody jump and brought them all to their senses.

"It's Twelve o'clock, that's the lunch time bell," Elizabeth said, looking at her watch. "We'd better get dressed quickly in case somebody discovers us. Oh God, has anyone seen my panties?" she added with a hint of panic in her voice.

The offending item was soon found and everyone was soon scurrying around looking for items of underwear and trying to work out which blouse or skirt was theirs. Luckily everybody had made the sensible precaution of having their names sewn into each item and within a few hectic minutes three reasonably smart and presentable schoolgirls were fully dressed once more.

"Look at this mess!" said Jessica, eyeing up the sticky cum on the desk and chair.

"Yes," said Elizabeth, giving her hair a quick brush. "I hope we don't get into any trouble over it."

"No one saw us," said Amelia as she picked up her bag. "They'll just think that someone spilt some lemonade or something like that. No one will know what it really is. Mr Merrick will clean that up."

Keith picked up the vibrator and put it in his bag along with the remote. He followed the girls as they went out of the classroom and watched as they disappeared up the corridor and round the corner towards the dining room. It had been an interesting morning, he mused. He had entertained three very obliging sixth form schoolgirls, shagged his old English teacher and won £15,000 on the result of the World Cup and it was till only a quarter past twelve!

It was time to face reality once more and return back to the present. He went back outside into the empty playground. A breeze was blowing and it felt quite pleasant and he walked across to the bus shelter. Another of the sixth formers who he had seen earlier by the main door was sitting on the bench inside it.

Keith could feel his prick rising beneath his shorts once more but he felt too tired to do anything too intimate to her. She was quite attractive with olive coloured skin and jet black hair tied in a loose plait and she kept glancing at her watch as if she were expecting someone. Her hair ruffled in the breeze and her skirt occasionally flapped gently back exposing her nylon clad thighs though not sufficient to show anything intimate and she did nothing to stop it. Keith seized his chance and pressed the red button and everything froze and he walked over to her.