Remotely Controlled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He carefully eased the front of her skirt back up towards her waist. This time, there was no extra layer underneath, just a pair of navy blue school briefs and a pair of black nylon hold-ups. He pushed the gusset of her briefs to one side and masses of jet black hair spilled out. She wasn't wearing a tie so he unfastened all the buttons on the front of her blouse and pulled it apart exposing a large pair of breasts, more than adequately covered by a blue lacy bra which unclipped at the front. Needless to say, Keith wasted no time and her huge tits fell out.

"My, you are a big girl!" he said to the statuesque figure sitting on the seat.

Her breasts were like two grapefruits and he started playing with them and soon the nipples on the end were becoming hard. He pulled out the old vibrator and managed to locate her pussy opening under the gusset of her panties and pushed it inside. It whirred into life once more and as the girl sat on the seat with her tits exposed for the entire world to see, she was soon brought to a successful climax. Keith withdrew the vibrator and licked the end of it. It tasted sweet and his cock was rigid once more beneath his shorts. However, he managed to restrain her tits back inside their holster and fasten it up before refastening her blouse once more and pulling her panties and skirt straight. He stepped back a reasonable distance and restarted time once more.

Keith smiled as yet another of his victims stood up and wondered why her panties now felt wet and her pussy hairs were dry and matted. She got up and walked towards the school gate. If she was waiting for someone, they had obviously not arrived for it was now nearly twenty to one and the bus had gone past as he had come out of the main door so she obviously wasn't waiting for that either. Keith put the vibrator back in the bag and pressed the return button on the remote. There was the usual white flash and he was back in the present day once more.

He walked back up the road past the betting shop where he had placed his earlier bet and where he had had a bit of fun with the assistant and was soon back home once more. It was still only eleven o'clock so there was plenty of time for a quick rest and a bite to eat before work after a very tiring yet productive morning.

He let himself back into the flat and looked in on Kim who was still sleeping peacefully. He carefully put the bag with the remote and the vibrator back in the spare room and settled down on the sofa. He had a nice flat, a beautiful girlfriend and as many females as he could shag, all at the touch of a button! Life was good!