Renee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had finished he rolled off me and I put my hand between my legs and felt the wetness seeping from my pussy. I dipped my fingers into my wetness and tasted myself again. When I saw the look on the boy's face I could see that this act blew him away.

As you know young boys come quickly but they also recover quickly and within minutes he was at it again. He massaged my boobs and sucked on my nipples for a few minutes then moved up until his semi firm cock was resting on my mouth. Classy act hey but never the less I knew what he wanted so I licked it took the head into my mouth playing with it. I was filled with wonder at the power I had as his cock began to grow in my mouth. I looked up at him and our eyes met and seeing that I wasn't going to complain he pushed forward sliding his himself deep into my mouth.

I remember choking a bit as he pushed too far and the fact that he didn't worry about me at all turned me on even more. It meant that he was enjoying himself and that is what turned me on as much as the sex itself. I couldn't do anything but I was happy to lie there and let him fuck my mouth. A short time later, he did last a bit longer this time and my jaw was starting to ache when I felt the second load of semen shooting into my mouth. Again I swallowed it all.

Being an observant young girl I had noticed how much the boys enjoyed using my mouth and listening to their cries grunts and groans of joy as they came in my mouth. I was determined from that moment that I would make myself available to them whenever they wanted to use me. The thought was powerful and it excited me incredibly.

Once he had finished he didn't wait around long and he was soon on his way parting with words similar to Pete's.

"Wow Renee you're a natural."

"So I did OK then?"

"Are you kidding. You can suck my cock anytime you like."

"Then I will suck your cock anytime you want."

And that was my introduction to sex. It was going to be about three years before I found out that sex can be really good for the woman too but I was happy. Like I said I got off on the knowledge that I was pleasing the boys and that is something that hasn't changed.

Drifting back to the present and with my hands still in the cooling water I though about the fact that nothing has really changed for me in that regard. When I go out with a man or men on a date there is no sex act I will not perform for them. When my husband has the chance he makes sure the men know it too. My husband has encouraged my exhibitionism and submissiveness and I have had many adventures.

I finished the dishes and sat on the upstairs porch overlooking the pool and I continued to enjoy recollections of the past.

A couple of days later I saw Pete again. He was standing in the schoolyard with a few of his friends. When he saw me approaching he called out to me making sure people around would hear.

"Hey Renee, remember you said you would suck me off anytime?"

My body burned with embarrassment and humiliation but also incredible excitement. I looked at him and then glanced at the other boys in the group and I knew my face had turned bright red. My whole body must have been glowing I felt so hot. Some of the boys were embarrassed and didn't know where to look and the girls looked stunned and completely at what they had heard. However a couple of the boys looked directly at me waiting for my reply. Smiling demurely I replied. "Yeah I remember."

With a huge grin he said, "Well how about now?"

I looked at him and then at the group again and deep down inside I knew that this was a turning point. If I did as I had promised I would have a reputation not many girls would want. I didn't even need to think about it because I wanted to do it. I actually wanted to be thought of a slut because that would mean the boys would all feel free to ask me for a blow job and/or a fuck.

So in spite of nearly dying from embarrassment I was even more turned on. The excitement I felt was almost overwhelming and my body was shaking. Not trusting myself to speak I made my decision. I didn't bother to answer him I just took his hand and led him behind the lunch shed.

He leaned up against the wall and shaking and tingling all over with anticipation and arousal I dropped to my knees, took his cock out of his pants and sucked him off. Needless to say he came almost straight away and I swallowed all he had to offer. Kept him in my mouth until he had become soft, sucked him clean, licked his balls then put him away. With an 'I conquered all' look on his face he led me back to the group. If it took 5 minutes all up I'd be surprised.

I was still embarrassed and thrilled at the same time and we approached the group I met their eyes with a challenge. The look on their faces said it all. I could see them thinking the thoughts that Pete put into words. "Fuck Renee I really didn't think you'd do it. I know you said you would do it but I didn't think you were serious." Then I became aware of some of some other comments being made. "What a slut." "She is a cocksucker," and one that really caught my attention. "Renee will you suck my cock?"

I looked around at the group again and responded to the question. "Yes but not now. I have to get to class."

Turning to Pete I said, "Thanks Pete that was nice."

With another quick glance around the disbelieving faces surrounding me I went to class feeling really good about it. Thinking back I can't believe I had the courage to do it but I am sure glad I did.

The next afternoon Pete and without asking took my books and walked me home from school for another quick blow job and fuck.

As he was pumping into me he grunted "What are you doing on Saturday afternoon?"

I giggled at the situation. Here I was on my back legs wrapped around this boy as he fucked me and he was asking me for more sex. In between his thrusts I answered. "John has asked me to his place to watch the basketball. Why?"

"Oh. I'm going to a party with Jane (his girl friend at the time) and I thought I might come and see you before I go."

Pulling his face down to me I kissed him and said, "Come around after then. I'll leave my window open so just climb in." Then with a dirty grin I chuckled and added "and climb aboard. You'll have to be quiet though or we'll get busted."

He came then and when he I again enjoyed feeling his body on top of me as he recovered.

"Renee you really are something else you know. Are you sure because I might just do that."

"Well I hope you do and I told you. You're welcome anytime you want and I would love to see you."

So on Saturday I went to John's place to watch basketball and surprise, surprise his parents weren't home.

When I arrived he kissed me and said, "Want to go into my bedroom to watch the game?"

"If that's what you want."

So he took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom. The game hadn't started but he did and within minutes we were making out on his bed. This time a boy was actually taking his time. It took him about five minutes before he had me naked but it was still wonderful.

As short as it was it was still my first bit of foreplay. Once he had me undressed he took a long time kissing my body all over and when he went down on me I had my first real taste of how good sex can be. It was sensational.

It wasn't too long before he changed position and lifting his leg over my face I was presented with his cock dripping with moisture. I gave it a light kiss and sucked the pre cum from the tip and then I rolled him over until I was sitting on his face. I sucked him a bit before moving off him and I kissed him on the mouth.

I then slowly worked my way down his body kissing, licking and nibbling him all over. He was moaning and squirming all over the bed before I took pity on him. I licked his and then ran my tongue up his shaft finally reaching my objective. I had done my job well because fluid was flowing freely from the eye of his cock. I inspected him scratching gently under his balls with my fingernails before repeating my actions. I licked and suck them into my mouth again causing him to shudder with pleasure. I could tell he was about to lose control so I returned to his cock. I was actually looking forward to tasting him. I wanted to feel the worm semen flood into my mouth. Placing my face directly over his rock hard hot rod I looked at him.

"Are you going to come in my mouth?"

It was almost too much for him as he moaned and told me that he was.

Then I lowered my face and sucked him into my mouth swirling my tongue around the tip and shaft as I took him deep into me. He sucked his breath in and then started to lift his hips off the bed forcing himself up and deep into my mouth. I gagged a little and drew back but he grabbed my hair and pushed his hips up as he pulled my face down onto him and he filled my mouth with the fluid I craved. I swallowed all I could but because he was literally fucking my mouth some flowed out down his penis over my fingers and into his pubic hair.

He was a mess, I was a mess and I loved it.

I don't know what made me do it but I looked up at him, smiled and opened my mouth so he could see his white substance coating my tongue then I made a show of swallowing it. Then I leaned back down and started to lick the overflow and swallowed that.

After a short rest we went into the living room. The basketball had started and, sitting together and naked we watched for a while.

The feeling I had being naked and with the taste of his semen still in my mouth was great.

"Have you been talking to Pete?"

"Yeah." He said,

"What did he say about me?."

"He said that you were fantastic so I had to find out for myself."

Again I had the combined feelings of being acutely embarrassed and highly stimulated at the same time.

"Yes but what did he say?"

"He said that you were a great fuck."

I looked him and then took his cock back into my mouth and sucked on him. As soon as he was hard I lifted my leg over him and mounted him enjoying the look on his face as his cock slid into me effortlessly. I loved the fact that our bodies were connected. I leaned forward rubbing my tits on his chest and then kissed him with an open mouth pushing my tongue into him tasting him, exploring him. With my mouth open and together with his I said, "You can tell your friends about me and tell them what I like doing too if you want" then I sucked his tongue into my mouth as far as it would go and french kissed him. He was excited too because he responded with great enthusiasm. It was a very sexy moment for me and I continued to explorer his mouth with my tongue as I rode him. I was dizzy with pleasure. When I felt him start to cum I opened my eyes and looked him in the eye until he had finished then I lifted myself off him and went down on him sucking him clean.

My closest girlfriend and I had a lot in common. We both loved sex and we both let the boys have what they wanted. She was even easier than I was if that was possible. Anyway her mother knew of our activity and had supplied us both with the pill. It was her parents that had the magazines and we later found lots of photographs and videos of her mother in action with other men. We discovered that it was her dad that took the videos and pictures that kept us entertained and in a constant state of arousal. My girlfriend and I spent many hours pouring over the pictures and wondering if we would ever be able to catch them live. We never did but we kept trying.

As you would expect I quickly gained a reputation as the school slut and some of the boys called me 'the whore.' The first time they called me this I was angry but I also realised that I not only liked it but that it turned me on so much that I wanted to be known as an easy lay. Whenever I was called a slut and whore I get so turned on my pussy literally dripped with excitement.

Over the next few years I used sex to gain favour with anyone I wanted and I was a regular member of the 'in crowd' sucking and fucking all the male members of the group. I didn't limit my activity to those boys and during my time at school I would have sucked off most of the boys.

The boys knew they could have me anywhere anytime. I had boys in my bedroom, in cars, on the beach, in the paddocks and the playing fields of the school. Blow jobs were my specialty. I preferred sucking guys off because it was quicker and I could service more boys that way. As for how many I don't know how many boys I sucked or fucked but it was a lot.

I enjoyed at least 3 years of this type of activity before I met some older guys. I know it sounds like all I did was suck and fuck but I did study as well. That was another reason why I liked sucking so much.

It was after I started work that I expanded my horizons. My girlfriend Sue introduced me to some of her male friends. As I said before she was even more of a slut than I was. She had been screwing older guys for years. For the next few years I also enjoyed romps with these men and my expertise and skills were perfected. I also finally knew just how good sex can be for a girl. Despite my promiscuous attitude I had never participated in group sex. Some of the guys at school had me suck them off in front of their friends, an act that I enjoyed because of the humiliation.

Sue and I often went on dates together usually finishing up in her small flat. It had one room that was bedroom and kitchen with a small bathroom.

One night I had taken my date there for the usual suck and fuck when Sue and her date arrived home. I was lying on the bed with my head hanging over the side looking back towards the door. My knees were touching my shoulders, my man was sucking my tit as he fucked me.

That was how I was introduced to my future husband. Sue laughed and said, "George I'd like you to meet Renee. She's my best friend and I afraid I haven't met her stud yet.

I had an upside down view of George and I smiled up at him, gave him a week wave and said "hi this is Ken."

The extra audience set my date off and he released a torrent of semen inside me.

When my date had finished with me I got off the bed to go to the bathroom. As I stood semen ran freely down my legs and dripped onto the floor.

Sue was hanging onto George's arm laughing uncontrollably. "Look at the slut, she's dripping all over my nice clean floor."

I stuck my hand on my pussy to try and stop the flow with limited success and went to the bathroom. I didn't close the door and I cleaned myself up a little. I went back into the room and went to Sue kissed her cheek and then shook George's hand.

"Hi George nice to meet you. The cum machine over there is Ken. He promised me a huge load and he sure gave it to me.

Sue then dragged George into the other bed and we both spent the night fucking our brains out. It was a sensational night because I was very aware that George was watching me closely. I could feel his eyes on me as I sucked and swallowed my man's cum. I put on a show when I went to the bathroom knowing that his eyes were glued to me. I watched him watching me as I rode my piece of hard male flesh that night. I enjoyed the audience and I enjoyed displaying myself.

In the morning I had to go to work so I was the first up. I went over and kissed Sue on the cheek again leaning over George as I did so taking the opportunity to rub my tits on his face.

Later that afternoon George called me and asked me out. Of course I agreed.

He picked me up from my home and treated me like a slut. We had only been in the car a few minutes when he unzipped his pants and removed his cock as he drove. I looked at him then at what he was offering me and I smiled, moved closer and touched his erection with my fingers scratching him lightly with my nails. I kissed his cheek and whispered to him in a sexy sultry voice. "I guess you want me to take this into my mouth and suck you off?'

He didn't say anything but he pulled over, stopped the car, placed his hands on my head and pushed my face down into his crotch. Again not romantic but it was what I wanted. I didn't hesitate for a second and soon I was sucking on the hot hard flesh. I slid my mouth over him sucking blowing nibbling and licking. Basically I gave him the benefit of my years of cock sucking experience.

Soon he gripped my head firmly and literally fucked my mouth, pushing my head down as he thrust his cock up deep into my face. I gagged a few times and coughed and spluttered but I didn't stop him. I wanted him to know I was his slut in that moment and it wasn't long before I got some of what Sue had the night before. He emptied his balls into my mouth.

When he had finished he made me keep sucking and licking until he was soft and clean.

It was marvelous and I loved it.

When he allowed me to surface and he looked at me with a satisfied grin on his face.

Licking some of his semen off my lips I said, "I guess you saw last night that I love sucking guys off. Well if you buy me a drink I'll let you fuck me too."

That was my introduction to George. The first time he saw me I was fucking another man. Within five minutes of our first date, which was later that day I had sucked him off and told him that he could fuck me.

We went for a coffee and finally spoke more than two sentences.

"What did Sue tell you about me?"

George laughed. "You really want to know?"

I looked into his eyes with an assumed innocence and smiled with him. "Of course. Tell me exactly what she said."

"Well she said that next to her you are the biggest slut and whore in town and that if I want a great fuck you're the lady."

I laughed with delight. She sure knows how to compliment a lady." And that was our first date. After coffee we went to my place and he spent the rest of the night fucking me like the sex hungry little whore I am.

The next few weeks every time he felt like a blow job or a bit of pussy he would call me, take me out and fuck me. Sometimes he would come to my home, fuck me and then leave. This went on for a while and eventually he became such a regular visitor that I gave him a key to my flat. He knew he had to take his chances knowing that I would very likely be 'entertaining' a man friend. When that happened, and it did on a very regular basis, he waited until I was done, bid my date farewell and then fuck me. Many times he walked in to see me with a mouth full of cock or bent over the kitchen table getting screwed and he would wave and sit down to wait.

It was an arrangement that pleased us both as it satisfied my exhibitionist and his voyeuristic tendencies. You will have guessed by now that I didn't mind being used by George for sex. To him I was a pussy waiting to be used and I loved that.

I was a slut when he first saw me. He took me out because he wanted a screw and kept calling on me for sex. I was the resident slut and he took full advantage of that. The fact that I was also doing the same for several other guys at the same time didn't appear to concern him and it sure didn't bother me at all.

However, after several months things started to change. George started to take me out to dinner, the movies or just for a drink. It grew from a quick fuck and leave to regular dates. Of course sex was always enjoyed either before or after our date but it gradually dawned on me that George liked me for me and not just for sex. It was a new experience for me.

For my part I certainly enjoyed his company. He had realised that I was a smart girl with a great sense of humour and of course a fantastic attitude to sex. He liked her and I liked him. Eventually the inevitable happened and we actually fell in love and he asked me to marry him. I said yes.

We had been engaged for about six months when he discovered that his bride to be was still fucking and sucking her favorite ex boyfriends on the side. I mean did he expect a girl to give up old habits overnight? Well one day he found out that I was fucking his best friend, the one who had introduced us.