Renee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan13703
alan13703
43 Followers

Well we had an argument and he asked me to stop all of my extra curricular activities and I did, almost. OK I didn't stop but I became much more discrete. I remember one occasion where I left a lover's bed and was in bed with George thirty minutes later.

Anyway when we married I changed my ways and became the model wife. I was determined to be a faithful wife and do all the things society expected.

About six months later George surprised me. He told me that he had liked watching me fucking the guys. He always looked forward to coming to my place never knowing if I would be naked and getting soundly fucked. When we started to date more regularly he liked the fact that I was still fucking and sucking several guys. He also confessed to me that when he found out I was cheating on him even after our engagement he was very angry but also very aroused.

I was mystified.

"I know all that George and it's ok. I know you liked watching me fuck. I gave you a key because I knew you are a voyeur."

He must have seen that I was unsure as to what he was telling me because he was hesitant, not quite sure of how to continue.

"I know Renee. Um it's just that well I would like you to see other men for sex again."

I must admit that it floored me.

"George you want me to be a slut again?"

Again he looked unsure. After a pause he stammered "well yes I guess so. I want to watch you having sex with other guys again."

I smiled to put him at ease. "George I must say the idea causes me to tingle but I have made a very conscious effort to be a good and faithful wife and I'm determined to be a good mum. Now that I am married, as much as I enjoyed being a slut I have left that life behind me."

So he had to let go of his dream for a while and we settled down had two beautiful children and I became Renee the model mum. The school slut and the girl called 'the whore' had become a respectable mum doing all the usual respectable things.

However, George didn't give up his dream and he kept asking me if I would fuck other guys because it turned him on. It became a standing joke between us. I must say that the idea did have a certain appeal for me. While I remained firm in my resolve I did make one compromise for him. I agreed to wear some very sexy 'slut' outfits to a bar with him as long as it was out of town. I did this for him three or four times a year and I will admit that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Deep down I was still a slut at heart and George new it.

After a couple of years I noticed that he was taking me to more and more bars that were frequented by blacks. He would encourage me to dance with the guys letting them kiss and fondle me. Sometimes I would let the guys put their hands between my legs and inside my top while they were dancing. I dressed like a slut and I behaved like a slut but while I enjoyed the attention I wouldn't let them have sex with me.

Over the years the visits to the bars became far more frequent and the outfits became more and more revealing and they left no doubt that the woman wearing them was a slut.

I also noticed that the bars we went to were bars not only frequented by black males but they were pick-up bars. Bars where white women went to find black cock. I didn't need to be Einstein to figure out what George's lastest fantasy was. His only problem was that I was a slut that wasn't going to fuck. I wouldn't even give them blow jobs in the car park. I knew he was disappointed but I still wasn't ready to change my mind.

This went on for several years and one day I told him about a guy at work who kept hitting on me. George encouraged me to let him have his way with me. While I resisted my resolve was steadily fading until, after much encouragement from George, I eventually gave in.

One day I was having lunch with my would-be-lover and my resolve crumbled and I decided that I would give him what he and George wanted.

So I took him home and spent two very energetic hours in bed. He came in my mouth and then my pussy before we returned to work. I left the bed as it was so George could see the evidence.

To make sure he understood the significance I called him at work and told him to have a look in the bedroom when he got home. I felt naughty and I felt terrific.

It was the breakthrough George had been waiting for and that night we had some great sex. He knew that the slut in me had finally resurfaced.

The next weekend I dressed in my slut outfit with more anticipation than before and we went to one of his favorite bars.

"Renee will you let yourself go tonight?"

I didn't answer just kissed him.

"Are you going to let the guys touch you wherever they want."

Again I smiled. "Yes George I will let them finger me if they want" I said as we entered the bar.

We were having a warm up drink and I was reflecting, "you asked me out the first time because you wanted a blow job and you knew I was a slut and an easy lay."

George laughed happily. "Yes, and I was right. I got my blow job and a fuck on the first date."

Chuckling sexily I added, "along with every other boy in town." You all got the same treatment. And now you want me to be a slut again and not just dress like one."

"Yes I do," was the simple reply. "I have been dreaming about you being with other men for years now."

"I also notice you say men. Does that mean you want to share me with lots of men?"

Again his reply was a simple yes.

"I was known as the blow job queen at school. I haven't got a clue as to how many I sucked off while I was at school but I always had about thirty boys on my regular list. That's pretty whorish. Do you want me to be like that again?"

"The very thought of makes me horny as heck. It makes me hot."

I looked around the bar noticing the number of men to women.

"This is a pretty seedy pickup joint." Then I fixed my gaze on my husband. "And you dress me, your wife, up like this, like a whore and bring me here to a bar filled black guys. So you want me to be a slut for black cock?"

"Yes I do and I have also been dreaming of watching you in a group sex situation."

I leaned over and kissed him lightly on the lips. "I thought so. I have been looking at the pictures and stories you find on the net. Well your dream may just come true but be careful of what you wish for. You might get more than you bargain for.

Then I left him and approached a black guy that had been caught my eye. I went straight up to him and asked him to dance.

After dancing for just a few minutes his hands started to wander. "That your husband sitting with you?"

"Yes and he likes to see me get touched up so feel free."

After the dance he led me back to his table, sat me down and kissed me on the mouth. I returned the kiss with passion as he fondled my beasts inside my top. It felt so naughty and nice.

During the next few dances I the guy's hands were all over me. He told me to remove my panties so I did. I took them off on the dance floor and gave them to him. The excitement I felt at that moment almost made my legs fold under me. During the dance he lifted my skirt several times displaying my butt to anyone who wanted to look.

I encouraged him because and I was kissing him and grinding my crotch into his. He undid the buttons of my shirt until my boobs were exposed. We were putting on quite a show and I received encouraging comments from the guys and I knew that George would be drooling. A few of the girls called me a slut but, as before, it only encouraged me. I still loved being called a slut.

George got another drink and watched me from our table. I was giving him what he wanted and it made me feel warm all over. My old desires didn't take long to surge forward and I gave my dance partner complete access to my body. I felt his hand between my legs and I looked over to see if George was watching. Of course he was. He was transfixed his eyes locked on me. I jumped a little as I felt a couple of fingers enter my pussy and I lowered myself to increase the pressure on my clit. Several men at the bar were keen observers.

A few minutes later the fingers left my pussy and he presented them to my mouth. I sucked on them and then kissed him with open mouth. I pulled him into me so I could feel his erection on my groin and I ground my pussy onto his cock. Here I was, a married white woman, dressed like a slut kissing and dancing up close and very personal with a black man who was touching me in very intimate places. There was no doubt in any onlooker's eyes as to what type of woman I was. I was a slut, a whore. I was in my element.

After the dance and some very hot action I led my man back to our table, sat him down and kissed him again before introducing him to George.

In a very sexy voice I said "Jim I would like you to meet George my husband. He dresses me like a slut because he wants me to be one. He wants me to find men like you to touch me up on the dance floor and he also wants me to suck you off and fuck you. Is that right George?"

My approach took both of them completely by surprise but my husband did manage to squeeze out a reply. Licked his lips he managed to say, "yes it is." It was an ice breaking speech and it left none of us in any doubt about what we were going to be talking about.

Laughing I said "and you men say women are complicated. I don't think I will ever understand why you would want your wife to get screwed by lots of different guys George but I am not going to complain. I am going to do it and if my past experience is any indication I'll be very good at it."

Jim has been asking me about my previous sex life and I thought you might like to be included so here we are.

I took hold of Jim's hand and placed it on my breast holding it pressing his hand as I enjoyed a pleasant pressure as he rolled my nipple between his fingers. George when we were dancing I told Jim that I used to love sucking cock. Like all men he wanted to know if I swallowed and of course I said yes. I know that all men like to cum in a woman's mouth and they just love it if she swallows as well. Now my husband wants me to start sucking guys off and for me to swallow. I don't know what George will get out of it but I intend to do it. Jim I was known as the blow job queen at school. I had my first fuck at fourteen and it was also the first time I tasted semen. The boy didn't ask me if he could cum in my mouth he just did and I didn't mind. It was cool being able to make a boy cum and I liked it.

"Would you like to experience my sucking talents?"

Without a word Jim took my hand and we went to the men's toilet. It was great and I felt like a total slut. Everyone seeing us knew where we were going and what I was going to do. When we entered the toilet Jim didn't even go into a stall but leaned up against the wall undid his pants and pulled his cock out. I dropped to my knees and sucked him off. A few men had followed us and they stood watching as I performed the requested task. My pussy was so wet I could feel it running down my legs. Comments from the spectators were also turning me on. One guy asked if he could go next. Jim lasted quite a while before he gave me what I wanted - a mouth full of semen. As we were leaving the guy asked again if he could be next and I told him maybe next time.

As we walked through the bar to our table I felt eyes following every step that I took. Everyone was looking at me and I knew that they all thought I was a slut. I felt the old thrill return and they were right. I was a slut and had become a slut once again and I knew that this was just the beginning.

When I sat down I looked around at the men watching and laughing happily I said to both men at my table. "I love it. I love it when people look at me and call me a slut and a whore. When I hear it I get so hot and horny. I love having the reputation of being an easy lay. Then on an impulse I gave George an open mouth kiss pushing my tongue into his mouth. He kissed me back and that made me feel really sexy because he knew what I had just done.

After a few minutes I settled back into Jim's arms and he played with my breasts as George looked on. "You know Jim, when you lifted my dress up in front of those guys it reminded me of school and I felt really horny again. I loved them seeing my body and I could see that they were thinking that I was a slut and I got hot. I also love the fact that they will have figured out that George is my husband and I'm letting you feel me up right in front of him. It's cheap and nasty and I love it."

"Yes it is and I can see that George loves it too. Have you ever had group sex?"

"No not really. The closest I got was with one of my girlfriends. We would both fuck the guys in the same room and sometimes we would swap partners. Then I giggled and said, "that is what I was doing the first time George saw me. I was stark naked fucking a guy in the other bed when he walked in."

Then I looked at George before adding. "I haven't had group sex but I know my husband wants me to have a gangbang."

"And do you want one?"

"It's not up to me. George knows I'll do whatever he wants. If he wants me to have a gangbang then one I'll have one. It's up to him."

"But would you like it?"

"Yes of course I would. I love being used by men for their pleasure. I have always enjoyed giving myself unconditionally to men. Now I realize that that desire has always been there lying quietly until George brought it out of me again."

"Well what do you want to do now?"

I leaned over and kissed him and said "nothing tonight but I'll meet you here next week and you can take me somewhere and fuck me."

Then I looked at George and, with a happy smile on my face I asked, "that is what you want isn't it?"

With a glowing face he nodded his head in agreement.

I gave Jim my number and told him to call me to make the arrangements.

That night George and I had great sex. As you would expect we had a great sex life but that night it was extra special. Something had opened up in me and I felt free again. I loved the thought of lying underneath other men, my legs spread wide with stranger's cock embedded inside my body as my husband sat home minding the children thinking about what I was doing.

When we were lying in the after glow I asked him if he had enjoyed what I had done and was going to do.

"Yes I did and I'm looking forward to next week."

Just then the phone rang. It was Jim He wanted to speak to me so I hit the speakerphone and told him to go ahead.

"Hi Renee I just got home and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed you tonight. I wanted you to know I think that you are great and I really want to get together with you sometime soon."

"Jim and I can't wait to have your cock inside me."

I had my hand on George's cock as I said this and I felt it harden. "I have been telling my hubby what you did to me on the dance floor and in the toilet and if the erection I have in my hand is any indication he's very happy about it. Is next Friday night ok with you?"

"Yes meet me at the same bar and we'll have a bit of fun then I'll take you to my place."

"Sounds good to me."

I listened for a moment then smiled, looked at George and answered the question.

"Jim there is no sex act I won't do for you. On Friday night I am your slut. I expect you to treat me like one. And Jim, I don't like condoms so if your health card is up to date you can fuck me bareback."

There was a pause as I heard him suck his breath in. "It is. See you Friday," and he ended the call.

I put the phone down and looked at George for a few minutes. It was a very erotic moment for me. I had just made a date to meet another man for sex while I was naked and in bed with my husband.

"Well George your sweet little wife is becoming the slut you wanted. You have a week to change your mind but it might already be too late.

"I won't be changing my mind."

So for the next few days I returned to my routine with two exceptions. George took me shopping for a new outfit and set up a Yahoo profile for me. He took some photographs of me and posted them. The pictures showed me sitting on a step legs slightly apart my pussy on display. One showed me leaning over a chair my back to the camera providing the viewer with a great view on my butt. Others showed me in various poses ensuring that all of my private parts were placed on display. It wasn't long before I was spending a fair bit of time chatting to several men several of them keen to meet me for sex. One man helped me in a different way. He has helped me to write this story.

Anyway Friday night arrived and I prepared myself for my lover.

I came out of the shower and George took me into his arms and hugged me.

"You look and smell sensational."

"Thank you." Smiling I gave him my diaphragm.

"Fit this for me will you just in case I don't think condoms will be necessary."

This was yet another one of those completely erotic moments that defy description. The strength of the feelings I had, as my husband prepared me for sex with another man was almost overwhelming. Needless to say he did as I asked and it was clear that he was every bit as excited as I was.

It wasn't just his erection that gave him away it was his entire attitude. He really wanted this. As he fitted the diaphragm I lowered my face into his hair. "You are enjoying this aren't you George? You're getting horny getting me ready for another man to enjoy."

He nodded his head in agreement.

When he had finished he stood, took my face in his hands and kissed me.

"I love you. Have fun I'll wait up for you."

As I walked into the bar I was shaking with a mixture of excitement, nervousness and anticipation. The music was thumping. When my eyes had become accustomed to the low light I spotted my date at the bar. He waved me over and turned to the bar tender to order a drink. I know that I described this as a pick up bar and it is but that doesn't mean that the men are not good decent people. My date was no exception. He was a decent and considerate man.

He gave me a warm hug then handed me my drink. "Am I glad to see you. After my behavior the other night I was afraid that you wouldn't turn up. I don't normally behave like that. Smiling broadly he added in a mischievous voice. But it's your fault because you made me so incredibly horny."

I could see he was embarrassed and I set him at ease by kissing him warmly.

"That's cool Jim and I know what I did to you. As I recall I made the suggestion and it happened because I wanted it to happen. And I did because you made me incredibly horny. So how about we share the blame hey."

I saw his body visibly relax and his eyes sparkled with humor. "Then we have a repeat performance tonight?"

Glancing around the bar I saw several people looking at us paying particular attention to me. It was obvious that I was a married lady out with someone who wasn't my husband.

I leaned close to his face and kissed him. "Yes if that's what you want. I've come here tonight to please you in any way you want. My husband's told me to make sure I do whatever you want and I will."

It looked like he was having trouble understanding just what I said because he didn't say anything. He just took hold of my hand, raised it to his lips and kissed my fingers lightly.

The next thirty minutes were spent on small talk. I took the opportunity to explain my conditions. They were simple. We would meet for sex. That is the only reason I have for meeting him. He stated that the last thing he wanted was another complicated relationship.

I told him that we would only meet for sex and that I expected him to use me however he wished. I wasn't necessarily interested in conversation unless it was about sex. My agenda was sex and more sex. I wanted to know what turned him on. What he liked and what his fantasies were.

alan13703
alan13703
43 Followers