Renee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, hungry for some action and understanding that even after my frankness he wasn't going to make the first move so I smiled my sexiest seductive smile and gave him a choice.

"You can either take me into the toilet for a blow job and a fuck or you can take me to your place for a blow job and a fuck."

He nearly leaped out of his seat so eager was he to get moving. "My place it is."

A major part of the thrill for me is the embarrassment and humiliation I experience when I am seen to behave in a blatantly promiscuous way. Even at school the when the boys would lift my skirt, call me a whore and ask me to blow them in front of their friends it was the humiliation that excited me as much if not more than the sex act itself. As my date put his arm around me to guide me out I could literally feel the people looking at me. Their thoughts were equally transparent. I was a married white woman, dressed sexually provocative way leaving with a black man. My face became hot as the blood rushed through my body. Slowly but deliberately I removed my panties and gave them to my date. That one sexy action I removed any doubt about my intentions. It was exhilarating.

With his arm possessively around my waist we left the bar and made our way to his home.

It was a small flat on the 3rd floor of a tenement building. My high heels made a loud clicking noise, which echoed through the building as I ascended the stairs. I was walking in front of him and I knew that he had a perfect view up my short skirt.

The apartment was small and he was sharing with another guy. The furniture was in good condition and the room was clean and tidy. For a bachelor's flat I was impressed.

"Which is your room?"

Jim indicated and I went in without hesitating.

"My flat mate will be home shortly. Is that going to be a problem?"

When I reached his bed I turned to face him and started to slowly undo the buttons of my top. "Not at all." Then with a challenging look I added. "You can even leave the door open if you like."

He moved toward me and we kissed deeply. My body quivered as he caressed my breasts. When he started to move down I changed the angle of my leg allowing granting him easier access. He inserted several fingers into me and my legs went to jelly.

I kissed his face and his ear and with a husky whisper "That feels so good. Put more in."

After a few minutes I reached down between us and took hold of his throbbing hot hard penis.

"I want you in me I panted" and I stood on my toes and with my skirt bunched around my waist I rubbed his cock on my pussy. He lifted me up then down and he entered my hot silky smooth pussy easily as we fell back onto the bed. His weight crushed me pressing my breasts flat and he started to pound away at me.

I was kissing him fiercely sucking him into my mouth. "You can come in my mouth again if you like."

His answer was a series of grunts but he rapidly increased his pace and with a sudden and urgent move he straddled my face and started to come. I sucked him into my hungry mouth until he had gone soft.

With him still in my mouth I looked up at him and said, "oh how lovely was that" then I sucked him again until before kissing the head of his cock. I love the taste of your come so you better get some more for me. I'll get you a drink. What do you have?"

My flat mate will be home any minute, I'll get it."

I playfully pushed him off me and said that I would get it. "You lie there and recover."

With a knowing grin he agreed. "OK, there's beer, wine and water in the fridge. Help yourself. I'll have a beer."

Naked I went into the kitchen got the drinks and returned to the bedroom.

"You were hoping that my friend came home weren't you?"

"Yep. I would have liked to see the look on his face. Seeing a naked married white lady in his kitchen." And I laughed. I was happy.

Two hours later I was on my way home to George. I was feeling great. The sex had been good for a first time and I knew it would get better. He had my number and I had told him to call me at home if he wanted another date. I was looking forward to seeing George's reaction.

Well he was horny and he had decided to watch one of his favorite gangbang videos. The girl could hardly bee seen under a tangle of arms, legs and cocks.

I sat next to him and watched the action for a while then I kissed him. Do you want me to suck you off here or come to bed and fuck me?"

That was the beginning. The change was incredibly exciting for both of us. We started reading erotic stories about wives that slept around. Hot wives, slut wives loving wives. George always focussed on stories where the wife became a total slut. One of his favorite themes involved gangbangs and wives that were pimped by husbands or lovers. He left them on the bed for me to read. I certainly knew where George wanted to take our sex life and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I would be the meat in the sandwich. It was a moment I looked forward to.

Over the next few months my visits to the bars became more frequent and I met several men from my profile and from an adult web site that my loving husband had used to advertise my availability. I fucked at least half of the men I met and the number of liaisons steadily increased.

I would see a man for three or four times and then look for a new one. Most of the guys I met up with were kind and considerate.

George would stay home and look after the children while I went to meet my lovers and we would make love when I returned. He always wanted to know all of the details. Telling him what I had done always made me extremely hot and horny.

I enjoyed my times at the pickup bars soon the regular customers came to know me and what I was there for. Apart from being a regular visitor who always left with a different man my outfits left them in no doubt as to what I was looking for. All the same I was cautious. I would chat with the men one night at the bar and if I liked them and felt comfortable with them I would give them my home phone number. It was part of the turn on for me to chat with my potential lovers while my husband listened. It was a turn on for both of us when I made dates to meet a man.

The next twelve months went along much the same and I noticed that the stories and video clips George left for me were getting more and more graphic and extreme. The woman in his stories was becoming an extreme slut.

I told him I would do whatever he wanted me to do. Whatever pleased him. I put small suggestive notes on the pictures and stories. I would even write my name on the woman in the picture. One time I replaced the name of the lady in a particularly nasty erotic story with mine.

It was getting close to his birthday and I asked him what he wanted.

He looked at me with a strange expression. "Don't worry it's all arranged."

I laughed happily. "That's the easiest present I have ever brought. What did I buy for you?"

Again he looked a little unsure. "It's not what you have brought for me it's what you are going to do for me.

This made me stop and consider the possibilities. There were many but one stood out more than the rest. I didn't say what was on my mind but simply raised my eyebrows the question written on my face.

"You are going to have a gangbang for me."

I'm having a gangbang for your birthday?"

"Yes five men including me. I've been planning it for months."

I knew he was serious because all his stories and pictures featured women surrounded by many men and a fabulous feeling swept through me leaving me a little short of breath. It was what I expected and had been waiting for.

"OK. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do."

The relief on his face was clearly visible. "It's taken me months to set up. It was incredibly horny asking guys if they wanted to gangbang my wife. I asked four guys from work and I still don't think I'm for real."

I knew my face was glowing when I asked, "So when am I giving you your present?"

Next Friday night we are meeting them at the bar over the road from work. I have told them that you are their slut for the entire night and that you will perform any sex act they want. I told them that I want them to treat you like a slut and whore."

I stood still as I considered it. Four men I had never met and I was to service them in any way they wanted. Up till now I had been able to choose the men I fucked. If I didn't like them I wouldn't fuck them. This was different. George was watching me carefully.

"You told me you would do anything I wanted and fuck anyone I told you to. Well I'm telling you to fuck these guys. I want you to be the slut in a gangbang and it's this Friday night.

"You told them they can do anything the like to me?"

"Yes. I'll be there, they're decent guys and it won't get out of control."

I was incredibly turned on but also a little afraid. I know I have been extremely promiscuous but this was a first for me. Five men at once! Well my pussy liked the idea because it was saturated. I could feel the juices running down my legs. (I didn't wear panties very often these days.)

"Will you do it?"

"Yes of course I will. I have told you I will do whatever you want me to. I will fuck anyone anytime you want me to. I am your slut and I want you to use me as you want. If that means giving me to your friends to fuck then I'll happily fuck them.

"I'm also going to take pictures and I'll post them."

"What you do is up to you. What pictures you take and where you post them is also up to you.

Next: Renee's first gangbang.