Restaurant Teasing is Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell her panties were thin. Possibly sheer. When I moved my pinky down, I could feel each of her lips. I started to travel down the left side and then back up on the right. Then down the right and back up the left. Or down one side and up the middle while pushing in slightly. If she was getting any pleasure from it, she didn't let it show. She had a good poker face when in front of others, that's for sure. She tried to distract me by directing some of the conversation to me but I was able to continue with my soft touches without visual trouble. In my mind was thinking about how soft her lips felt and wished I could use my tongue to gently lick from the bottom to top between her lips like I was doing with my finger just then. However, not letting those thoughts slip into the stream coming out of my mouth was rather difficult.

When the conversation turned again I looked at my sexy wife next to me. When she blinked, I could swear her eyes closed for a split second longer than usual. Her chest rose and fell a bit more than normal. The only reason I noticed this was because her nipples were showing quite well through her bra and the thin dress. When she inhaled, they would almost seem to strain the fabric. The sight of it made my cock twitch. Then I felt the slight dampness with my pinkie. She was definitely enjoying it. I'm sure I wasn't thinking as clearly as I should have been. My brain was probably missing out on the blood that was surely re-directed to my southern areas. I shouldn't push it further than I already was, but then again...I wasn't thinking as clearly as I should have been.

With a nice long down stroke on the left, I slide my pinky under her panties and stroked the inside of her pussy lip from bottom to top. I could feel the back of my finger graze over her clit which caused a physical tremor to go through her body. As soon as it did she reached for her water and drank deeply.

I tapped her hand with my free hand and urged her to come close so I could tell her something. She leaned in close and looked at the table as she waited for me to whisper in her ear. Instead, I inhaled the scent of her pomegranate shampoo and kissed her ear lobe before kissing her neck just below it. "you definitely smell good enough to," I moved my pinky along her inner lips again for emphasis, "eat."

She must have been more turned on that I thought because she didn't respond with anything but a smile and a nod. When she leaned back in her chair, she pushed her chest out for a split second knowing I would be watching her movements and drew my eyes to her hard nipples. Back into the conversation she went. And back to work I went. I didn't push the boundaries much. I just touched her lips from top to bottom. Sometimes, the long stroke would travel all the way to her knee and then back again. I tried to leave her clit alone, but I always fail miserably when it comes to her body. Every now and then, I had to feel it. I would push right up against it, circle it once and then back down.

Michelle tapped my hand to get my attention, "Can I have my purse? I have to use the bathroom." Crap, there goes my fun for the moment. I reluctantly retreated and handed her bag to her. She excused herself and walked to the bathroom. That sexy sway was enticing my eyes away the entire way. I drank some tea and caught up with the others yet. I wasn't completely out of the conversation the whole time I teased her, but I wasn't really into it either. My mind was thinking of being into Michelle. So I took this time to show them I was still paying attention. Absently, I stroked my cock gently through my pants. It felt good. I needed relief.

My phone buzzed in my pocket as I got a text.

Michelle: You have me so fucking wet right now.

I smiled at that.

Me: Would it make it any easier if you knew I was gently touching myself right now under the table?

She didn't respond for a bit. Eventually, my phone vibrated again. I was greeted with a picture of her lifting a hard nipple to her lips giving it a kiss. Then another of her with both tits visible in a sexy selfie.

Michelle: Maybe I'll come out and feel for myself. Unless he's no longer interested.

She came out a minute later, presumably after readjusting the girls back into her bra. We locked eyes as she walked to me with a grin on her face. She knew which buttons got me going. When she sat down she leaned in close to me and gave me a kiss, her hand snaking under the table to run along the length of my hard cock straining against my pants. She let out a moan so low I'm sure I was the only one who could hear it. I couldn't wait to get more out of her. And much much louder.

We were forced to take a break from our tease sessions because Lex was hitting his energy wall. He came over to us and fussed a little before Amy finally held him and he passed out on her. She seemed content with him so we left him passed out where he was.

I couldn't say I wasn't happy about that because that left us free of any burden. My hand went right back to her thigh finding the skin immediately. Michelle scooted in close again and we started over. She fought me a little bit and wouldn't spread her legs. So I touched her thighs and even her calves enjoying their smoothness.

Over a few minutes, I think she got distracted with the conversation again because her legs relaxed and spread just a little. Bingo. I started my long travel from her knee right up to her lips but stopped when I felt no fabric resistance. Michelle smirked in response but made no other visual indication. When she went to the bathroom, she must have also come out sin panties.

Dirty girl.

I took it as an open invitation. I didn't dive in like I wanted to. I wanted her to be frustrated like before. So I started with the outer portions of her lips again. Up and down. Down and up the center so my pinkie touch both lips at once and then moving to the outside. Slowly. Gently. It was during the super gentle stroke that I also noticed the absence of any hair. She had shaved completely as well. She was so smooth that I licked my lips in anticipation. How bad I wanted to lick her pussy lips and suck on them. How bad I wanted to lick her clit hard with my tongue before sucking and nibbling on it as well. I wanted to taste her. I wanted to pull my finger from her and just suck what little juice is on it off to savor the flavor. But I didn't.

Her clit started to get some of the attacks again. I would start low and move up along her inner lips and then swirl around her clit again before moving back down. Once, I went down and grazed over her opening. That was the next little visual cue I got that she was concentrating a lot of controlling her reactions. She gulped more water. She sat back with her arms crossed and even slouched a little which pushed her body a few more inches under the table. She wanted me to reach better. And reach her better I could. From this angle, I could use my pinkie and ring finger on my hand to tease her. This worked amazingly because I could split my fingers on either side of her clit or use them both to just circle it a few times and rub it.

I know she liked the light touches, but I could tell by her subtle reactions how much she loved when I put a little pressure on her. She crossed her arms under her chest and lifted her tits up a little. Her nipples were still pressed against the fabric and hard. When she knew I was looking and nobody else was, her thumb would graze over her nipple which apparently was directly connected to my cock because when she did it, I felt myself twitch. I wasn't sure if it felt good for her or if she was using it to tease the hell out of me, but I liked it.

I pulled her in close again and nibbled on her neck while circling her clit before leaning back. I wasn't even touching myself but teasing her and watching her was about enough to make me blow my load right there in the restaurant. If she touched me, I probably would have.

We were there for maybe two hours. And for the last half hour, I was playing with my wife's pussy lips and clit while we all conversed with our friends. The kids were all asleep and everything was winding down. One thing not going down was the rod in my pants. I had to stop teasing her or it would be very uncomfortable saying goodbye to everyone. Much to my dismay, I don't think I softened in the slightest. To make it worse, as Michelle started to get up, she insisted on "patting my leg" when she was telling me it was time say good bye. This "patting" was more like a few quick firm strokes over the length of my entrapped cock.

I adjusted as quickly as I could and was able to get myself pointed straight up and under my belt which made it look relatively normal in the restaurant lighting. We shook hands, traded kids, and gave hugs as we all said our good nights. We walked them out to the cars since we were parked on the other side. Once they were gone, I loaded Lex into the seat who stayed completely passed out.

As I got into the vehicle, Michelle nearly jumped over the center console and kissed me deeply. Our tongues fought for control at times and barely touched during others. The kisses ranged from soft and sensual to a full blown tongue war. My hands moved down to her legs and slide under her dress to cup her ass roughly. I loved that ass. Then I reached between her legs and touched her pussy again feeling how intensely wet and warm she was. She was nearly dripping she was so wet. I thrust two fingers as deep as they could go inside of her feeling her pussy wrap tightly around them.

"Home, now." She ordered.

She whimpered a little when I slowly pulled my fingers out before pushing them into her again. Twice, three times. And then in fast succession effectively fucking her with my fingers right there in the dim parking lot, she kissed me deeply again and moaned into my mouth while grabbing roughly at the back of my head. I pulled my fingers out and quickly attacked her clit before stopping. "I can't wait to get home and suck that juicy clit into my mouth," I whispered into her ear.

"You better drive fast." She responded situating herself in the seat and putting her seat belt on. With lust-filled thoughts and too-tight pants, I buckled up and started the car before pulling out to head home.

We didn't make it out of the parking lot before her hand was rubbing the outside of my pants along my length. "I can't wait to get this inside of me," when she said 'me' she lifted up her dress to expose her beautifully shaven mound to me. Her left hand stroked me and her right hand slid down between her thighs. "Oh God, I am wet she said with a quick breath as she rubbed one finger along her clit. "It feels so good." She grabbed at my cock but couldn't get her hands around me. She fumbled with the zipper and my boxers before she pulled me out.

The relief from the tight pants was immediate. The cool air felt great but not nearly as good as when her hand took up residence around my shaft. She squeezed it and started to stroke my cock while I drove. From the base up to the head, she made sure none of it went untouched. For five minutes she stroked me and played with herself. I could tell when she paid more attention to me and when she paid more attention to herself. When she was getting herself close, he hand on me would get more sporadic and uncontrolled (which still felt great). When she concentrated on me, it was more smooth and even with each stroke. "Don't kill us" she said as she unbuckled her seat belt.

She stopped torturing us both and readjusted herself in her seat. She ended in a modified position on her knees in her seat and attempted to lean down to my lap. Her lips wrapped around the head of my cocked and she twirled her tongue around it. She couldn't do much with the angle though. I set the cruise control and moved my seat back as far as it would go. Being on the freeway now, I didn't have to worry about the speed changes as much.

Michelle continued to just tease my head without actually take me into her mouth. When I thought she would, she would stop before licking up and down the length of me. She was enjoying teasing me much like I enjoyed teasing her in the restaurant. Not to mention she knew how much I wanted her to give me road head in the past. Now she was just being cruel and evil. She sensed my frustration and smiled before taking only a third of my cock into her mouth. The gentleness of her lips and tongue, the suction from her amazing mouth, and the steady pressure on all sides of me as she slowly slid down my shaft brought out a small moan of pleasure. She stopped and then slowly retreated again. A second time she did it, but didn't go any further. Even when I tried to push myself further into her mouth, she stopped me.

Ever so slowly, she wrapped her lips around the head and slowly pumped my shaft with her hand. My right hand rested on the back of her head, my fingers sliding through her hair. I started to push down but she resisted me. Her hand sped up along my shaft faster each time I attempted to push down on her. I wanted to push into her mouth. I wanted to shove my cock deep into her throat and rape her mouth because she had me so incredibly turned on and continued to drive me closer to the edge.

The pleasure her lips sent through me along with the stroking of her hand was bringing me close to an orgasm that was sure to make driving quite difficult for all of us.

I groaned in my frustration that she wasn't engulfing me to the base like I wanted. My hand moved from her head and roamed over her body. I lifted the dress up to expose her sexy figure now dimly lit by the dashboard lights. Under the dress I caressed her back all the way up to her neck. On the way back down, the bra strap was in the way so I deftly unclasped it. She removed it from her body and dropped it on the floor as I continued caressing her body. I leaned toward her so I could get a nice handful of her ass and squeeze it hard while I tried to push into her mouth once again. Just as before, she didn't give in. She was insistent on teasing me as much as I teased her in the restaurant.

"Just suck my cock. Take it deep. No more teasing." I told her while urging her to make me come. Her lips came off of my tip and she came up to my face with a sultry smile. Her hand slowed down but now moved from base to tip and back over and over using the saliva from her mouth as lubricant. It felt amazing.

She kissed my earlobe and then my neck being sure to let her lips linger just on the skin. "It's not fair is it? To be teased so bad and not have any control over it. Sure, I could have stopped you earlier just as you could stop me now. But," she started to kiss down my neck and then bit me lightly on the hard pulsing artery there, "we both know neither of us wanted to stop the other." She whispered so close to me I could feel the warmth of her breath against my skin. My hardness twitched in her hand.

"Mmmm..." she purred acknowledging my state of arousal. She stopped stroking me to just feel my cock throb in her hand. "You're not the only one who's incredibly horny right now. I've been so wet since half way into dinner from that little pinkie of yours."

My hand grazed the across her side before continuing to her front to cup one of her hanging breasts just inches above the center console. Her hard nipple teased my palm. I squeezed them gently yet hungrily wishing I could wrap my lips around her succulent nipple. I felt her push her chest into my hand as I kneaded her warm globe in my hand. I moved to do the same and she helped by adjusting her body to my reach.

"Don't you want to kiss them?" she asked me sexily thrusting her chest out to me knowing she was still far out of reach of my lips.

"You know I do." I responded cupping her chest and feeling its softness. I bounced it in my hand playfully feeling her nipple graze against my palm as I did so. It was my way of playing with and feeling her nipples without being too direct and causing much discomfort.

She kissed my lips gently, "Too bad you're driving else I might just let you have your way with them."

I considered the ramifications of pulling over on the highway to ravish the sexy dimly lit body hovering next to me. The biggest issue would of course be the authorities. I don't think they would quite understand my logic which seemed to be starting and ending below my belt line at the moment. I also knew that even if I did, I wasn't so sure she would let me have my way with her with Lex asleep in the back seat. She was just upping her teasing game. I was so hard I could feel my cock pulsing with each beat of my heart. Her hand was still wrapped around me so I'm sure she could feel the pulsing too which was no doubt driving her a little in her teasing.

"I think you're talking too much when your mouth could be doing other things," I said as slid my hand through the hair on the back of her neck, pulling it into my fist, and then forcing her mouth down onto my throbbing tool. Her lips wrapped around it and I pushed as far into the warm mouth as I could. She took me deep until I was pushing against the back of her throat. It took everything I had in me to keep from busting my load right then and there.

Holding her there for a few seconds was great when she used her tongue to massage my shaft. Rather than letting her continue her teasing, I decided I was going to control it for a while. With my hand still gripping the hair at the base of her skull, I started to pull her up until only my head remained before I pushed her back down as far as she could take me.

Slowly, I used her mouth to pleasure myself. The feeling of controlling her in such a way, using a part of her body as I wished, holding her where I wanted her only drove my hardness to a new level.

I kept the rhythm nice and slow. When she was able to anticipate my push, she tried to take even more of me into her mouth pushing past the deepest she had taken me that night. The pressure against me intensified a little and the new sensations around parts of my shaft she hadn't touched before pulled a small moan from me.

Our exit from 311 to get onto 220 was coming up quick. I started to pick up the rhythm. My grip on her hair had come loose a little so I used both hands to gather her hair up and got a new solid grip on it so I could more easily push and pull her as I pleased. The sounds of her lips sliding along my shaft spurred me on as well as the small moans from her. Then again, they may have been from me because her lips felt fucking amazing.

On 220 now, we had only a minute until our exit so I picked up the pace again pushing an d pulling her by her hair as fast as I could effectively shoving her face down on my cock. I could feel my orgasm starting to build. I pushed her so fast and hard I could feel her teeth graze me here and there as our motion got a little out of sync due to my impending climax but it didn't deter me in the slightest. My breathing started to get ragged as I felt the orgasm build and spread throughout my body. My legs started to tighten up as I tried to hold it back. My hips started to slightly thrust up into her mouth to get that next little bit deeper into her. I felt the rush starting to come just as we pulled onto the off-ramp.

"I'm about to come." I told her continuing to push her onto my swelling cock. She tried to pull off a little but I held her firmly, "No, take it. Swallow it. Suck me dry. Just don't stop sucking my cock." I whispered harshly to her. My voice was edging toward being too loud in the car, but I couldn't stop myself.

I only had so much control over what she was letting me do to myself with her mouth and most of my concentration was on not killing us by swerving off the road from the immense pleasure I was experiencing.