Restaurant Teasing is Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body undulated with the rhythm of the fucking. I grabbed one of her bouncing tits into my head and squeezed it. Her moans caused my shaft to get thicker and harder and it twitched from the pleasure she was bringing me. I stopped with the toy completely inside of her, urged her to closer her legs which exposed her ass to me and gave it nice sharp slap. She grunted from the brief pain but she head seemed to kick into overdrive as she continued to suck along my shaft. Urging her to open her knees again, I continued pushing the dildo as deep as her body could take it.

I had been teasing her for so long I knew she had to be close. Her rhythmic motions started to gain in intensity and her head moved as fast as she could to engulf my hardness. She released my cock and started to gasp. I quickly grabbed my throbbing hardness and stroked myself to the intensity of the motions of the sexy body in front of me. Her back arched and she tried her best to grind the dildo into her deeper.

She looked over to see me stroking myself fast, my hand a blur of motion as I watched her body.

"Come for me. Come all of this fake cock you love to have shoved inside of you. Make me come with your body and your moans." I ordered her. With one hand, she grabbed her jiggling tit and squeezed it. With the other, she snaked it down between her pussy lips and frantically rubbed at her clit. She didn't masturbate for two seconds before her body was racked with pleasure from her orgasm. A brief moan escaped her lips before her breath caught in her throat. It looked like she tried to hold it back as long as she could but the stimulation was too overwhelming for her.

I never stopped in my increasing thrusts of the toy. Knowing her orgasm was hitting her hard, I pounded her with it making sure she felt it. Her fingers continue to assault her clit still as she rode it out. After what seemed like minutes, a sharp breath escaped her lips before her breath caught again. Her pushed her pelvis forward to meet the toy with each stroke.

I stroked myself faster as the sight and sounds of her orgasm started to send me over the edge. Her head was tossed back in ecstasy and she squeezed one tit hard, her orgasm hadn't stopped yet. When another moan, louder than the others came, I felt my own orgasm start. I aimed at her free bouncing tit. I let out a small groan as the first rope of cum landed just above her nipple. The second and third streams landed between her tits and on her hand that still grabbed the other.

When the first come hit, she looked to see me coming; it must have set off another smaller set of orgasms. I leaned forward quickly and sucked her free nipple into my mouth, flicking it's hard nub briefly. She continued to come even more before it abruptly ended. I released from her sexy hard nipple and areola to look at her now breathing heavy and deep, her chest rising and falling seductively. She wasn't smiling and her eyes were closed. She reached over and slowly started to stroke my deflating member urging the last bit of cum out of me. I leaned forward and let it drip onto her naked chest.

Panting and out of breath, she just relaxed completely and lay there naked and beautiful with the dildo still deep inside of her wet treasure and my come splattered on her chest.

I leaned down to grab my phone and took a picture of her lying on the table. The light was bright at first but she smiled and looked into the camera for me the second time. These would definitely be welcome additions to my ever-expanding folder of naughty photos that I have for her.

I retrieved some wet-wipes from the bathroom to help her clean up. I wiped the cum off of her chest and kissed each of her nipples gently like I usually do after a good round of pleasure. I left her a few wipes to clean herself up if she wanted. She didn't move an inch.

I laughed and then I pulled her from the table and led her into the bathroom where I started up the shower. We took turns washing each other and made sure to pay special attention to the naughty areas. She even gave me a blowjob until I came on her chest while she pumped my cock with her hands. My knees nearly buckled from the pleasure of it since my shaft and head were extremely sensitive from the our previous fun that night.

Once we were both clean, we crawled into bed where she snuggled her ass to my crotch. Evidently, my cock wasn't down for the count as it started to harden between her soft cheeks. But we were both too tired to indulge his wishes. After a long night of teasing and passion, we fell asleep worn out and satisfied.