Restaurant Teasing is Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held back the rushing tide of my orgasm until the car came to a stop at the stop sign. As soon as I didn't have to concentrate on driving anymore, I let my ever-expanding cock erupt.

My body started to convulse as stream after stream erupted into the glorious mouth still wrapped tight around me. A small gasp and moan of pleasure escaped my lips as I was overtaken with pleasure. I stopped forcing her down and let her just suckle on the tip of my cock as I continued to come. My hips did little thrusting movements as my body was racked with pleasure. My knuckles were white I gripped the steering wheel so hard.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the intensity of my orgasm. I felt her sucking and swallowing every drop. Each suck brought on more pleasure. I could feel myself throbbing with each spurt in her mouth. They started to come further and further apart until I wasn't coming anymore yet I could feel my cock still throbbing hard with my heartbeat. I started to soften inside of her mouth and I felt her tongue start to work on me again.

She tapped my hand that was holding her hair. I hadn't noticed that the intensity of my climax caused me to hold her incredibly tightly surely causing a little discomfort. I released immediately and slowly rubbing her head and her neck. To my surprise, she didn't lift off of me but continued to keep gently sucking on me even as I continued to soften in her loving mouth. To my surprise, nobody had come up behind us on the exit. I sat there for what must have been another full minute in pure bliss as I came down from my orgasm. Gently, lovingly, she cleaned me off with her lips and her tongue. My sensitivity rose ten-fold and some of her gentle licks and sucks caused my body to convulse is pleasure and a feeling of ticklishness.

While she continued slowly and softly I got the vehicle moving again. To my luck, we didn't have to stop at the stoplight so she didn't have to worry about being exposed while stopped. All the way to the house, she continued caressing my semi-hard shaft with her hand and continued to take me deep into her mouth easily taking it all. By the time we stopped in the driveway, I was nearly back to my full hard length but not as hard as before. Still, I was ready to go.

With a satisfied plop, she removed her lips from my cock and leaned up straightening her dress. I pulled her close for a deep tongue kiss to show my intense appreciation for the pleasure she just brought me. I pulled her even closer into me by her neck. I considered dragging her over the center console into my lap but figured it would be difficult with the steering wheel. Still, I considered it hard. Literally. "I think you need to get him down into his bed fast. I have plans for you," I told her quietly now slowly brushing my hands along the base of her head and neck which surely sent tingles down her body.

She leaned in close to my ear again still clearly aroused and breathing semi-huskily. "And what plans do you have for me?" she asked gently kissing my neck.

I kissed her neck back very gently with moist lips before continuing down her sexy shoulder pulling the thin strap out of the way. "I think you'll have to hurry to find out." Kiss. "Even after that, you have no idea what I want to do to you or how bad I want to do it." Kiss.

"And who is to say I want it?" she retorted. Kiss. "Who is to say I won't take it and use your body like I used your mouth just now? Maybe I want to hold you down and shove my cock deep inside of your wet pussy until you wake the neighbors with your moans." Kiss. "Maybe I want to tie you to the bed and rape you into all hours of the night filling you with every last drop of cum my body can make." Kiss on her ear love. "Maybe I want to eat you until you're begging for me to fuck you because you can't stand it anymore." I pulled her head back a little by her hair and started to kiss along her jaw line. She moaned slightly and her breathing picked up. "Then again, maybe I'll be gentle." Kiss. "Maybe I'll slowly push deep. A nice gentle motion. Do that for hours nice and slow, long and sure." She shook her head from side to side when I kissed her jaw about two inches from her lips.

"No." she whispered roughly. "Not soft. Not right now. I need more."

I smiled and kissed the edge of her lips. "We'll see what happens when we get in there. Get going before I change my mind." I told her kissing her full on the lips again. Our tongues attacked each other and I cupped her breast again. How badly I wanted to tear that dress off of her.

She nodded as we broke our kiss and was out the door in seconds. Quickly, she pulled Lex from the seat and took him inside. I pulled my pants back up and closed them. Once decent enough, I went inside to the bedroom to grab an item before making my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth in the bathroom knowing it would take her a few minutes to complete her task.

The timing was perfect. She came out of his room and came to find me through the house. We ran into each other in the doorway of the dark dining room but I continued moving through her and pushed her up against the wall trapping her body with mine. She let out a grunt of surprise but quickly wrapped her arms around me. My lips and tongue quickly found hers as we tongue raped each other. My hands made quick work of her dress and I dropped it to the floor. Her bra was next removed exposing her beautiful tits to my hands.

I couldn't see her very well, but I knew her body and the feeling of it was more than enough to drive me crazy. My hands snaked down her belly and inside of her panties. My middle finger trailed down her lips until I reached the bottom then I split them and pushed as deep as I could into her wet tunnel. She was extremely wet so my finger slid in with ease. I slipped it out and trailed it up to circle her clit. I used my ring finger to assist with teasing her clit.

Our tongues continued to dance as I assaulted her body. I broke it and started to kiss and bite her neck gently. I put more pressure on her clit as I circled it causing her body to jerk in reaction her knees buckling ever so slightly. I move my hand down again and teased her opening with two fingers, not quite pushing past the tips. Out and in I just let her feel herself open for me, but I didn't give her the pleasure of pushing my fingers inside of her.

She reached down and unbuckled my belt and pushed my pants and boxers to the floor using her legs and feet to make sure they made it all the way down since I had her pushed against the wall still. She tried to make quick work of my shirt but gave up when I started to assault her clit again and bit her shoulder for my pleasure as much as her. She finally grabbed at the opening between the buttons and tore it open. She lifted my undershirt up to take it off. I eased away from her and raised my arms up until she took them off and dropped them to the floor. I grabbed both of her wrists and pushed them above her head against the wall and used my body to shove her against the wall again. She tried to fight a little but I was able to hold her at bay. My hard cock pushed against her wet pussy lips and slipped between them easily. I flex my body so it pushed up higher into her mound and I humped against her letting the head of my cock travel the length of her wetness. Her hips tried to dip a little to direct my hardness into her but the angle just wasn't right.

When I released her left hand she brought it to my ass to pull me into her as she grinded against me. I moved her hand but held her to the wall with one hand pushing on her sternum. I pulled one of the dining room chairs beside me. "Put your leg up on the chair." I told her. Without even thinking to consider what I was going to do, she obliged. She was eager to experience whatever I wanted to do with her. I pressed my full body against her and sandwiched her against the wall again.

My cock pressed up against her but I used my left hand to pull up on it more to press hard against her clit. I rocked back and forth and she did the same against me. The ridge of my head could feel her hard nub each time I moved over it. The harder I pressed against her, the more she rocked against me. She tried to angle her hips so the tip of my cock started to press into her opening and she easily took the head and first third of my shaft. She moaned in pleasure. I did too. I wanted her just as bad as I did before. And I had come only ten minutes before so I could easy fuck her for a while before I would have to come again. It was very tempting. She wanted me just like that. But she wasn't going to get it. Not yet.

I pulled away from her and she pleaded quickly for me to push myself back into her. Instead, I pull her from the wall and backed her up against the dining room table. It slid a few inches before I stopped. She rose just a little and saw on the edge before wrapping her legs around my waist. Our lips joined once again and my hands roamed her body. She did her best to pull me into her with her heels but I never let more than just the tip push inside of her. My hands cupped her succulent tits and my thumbs brushed over her nipples just as I barely pushed inside of her. She fought me to push in more, but I waited. I leaned her back enough to off-balance her causing her to use both arms to support her from the table behind. I wrapped one arm around her back and urged her to thrust her chest forward.

I kissed between her breasts and then moved to place kisses just around her left nipple. Being sure ti kiss her hardening areola but not the intensely sexy protruding nipple. I moved to the other breast and did the same thing. I sucked on the underside of her tit and then repeated on the other ensuring both go the same treatment.

I reached down with my other hand and teased her lips a little. I wanted to tease her to the point of confusion. I wanted her body to tremble with desire and need. She was nearly dripping with wetness. In one motion, I lick from the bottom of her left tit to the top. As my tongue crosses over her very aroused hard nipple, my fingers start circling her clit hard and I shove my cock as deep as I can into her waiting pussy. She sucked in a breath as I filled her up and assaulted her many sensitive areas at one time. We both let out a low moan together as her pussy walls contracted tight around me. I could feel her working her lower muscles to massage my cock as I slid it in and out slowly.

"That was mean" she said knowing I took advantage of her sensitive nipples even for a brief moment. I buried myself deep in her and stopped moving. I pulled her closer for a quick kiss. "Not as mean as this." I said as I pulled myself out of her completely leaving her unfulfilled.

She leaned forward and protested but I pushed her back again. She caught herself on her hands back on the table, her chest rising and falling seductively. She tried to sit up again but I held her back with a firm hand on her chest. With the other hand I unfolder her legs from around me and sat down in the chair closest to me ensuring I was directly between her legs. I pulled her legs over my shoulders and looked up at the sexy site above me. My eyes were now well used to the darkness and I could easily make out the curves of her chest rising and falling with each breath, hard nipples point out. The look of desire in her eyes was apparent as I started to kiss the inside of her legs and worked my way up higher. Before I got to the succulent treasure I started to kiss from the other knee up.

The delicious scent filled my senses as I started to kiss her pussy lips. Using both hands, I spread them wide to expose her engorged clit. I licked from her wet and waiting opening up. My tongue glided over her allowing the rough taste buds of my tongue to touch every inch of her.

When I came to her clit, I pushed my teeth against my tongue to press hard against her. Her hips bucked a little against my face. I looked up to see her head thrown back in pleasure as I took my time licking her in every fold and crevice of her soaking pussy I could reach. I released her puffy lips and pulled away before leaning in to take one of thick and juicy lip into my mouth sucking it gently before doing the same to the other. I fileted her lips wide again and worked my tongue around her moist hole teasing each side before sliding the tip of it into her.

I pulled it out and then licked my way up over her clit and then back down to push my tongue back into her. I repeated this process a few times with each time pushing in as deep as I could and pushing over her click harder. Her hips met my mouth harder and harder each time trying to get the extra friction against her. Her hips would sometimes leave the table entirely to thrust against my assaulting mouth.

Once she started to continuously grind her hips against my mouth, I used two fingers to shove into her tight pink center and locked my mouth around her clit. Using my tongue, I flicked her nub up and down and I fucked her with my fingers. She tasted so amazingly delicious I started to graze my teeth against her clit and suck it hard into my mouth. Her hips were grinding against me harder now. She fell back on the table to free her hands and grabbed me by the back of my head to pull my face hard into her. Her breathing started to come in ragged gasps and she moaned more and more trying to keep quiet but thankfully failing pretty miserably. The sounds from her only made me harder.

I forced myself to slow down and pull away from her much to her dissatisfaction. She begged and pleaded for me to continue. "What are you doing? Don't stop! Please don't stop, I was so close." Her hips continued to grind against anything still trying to get herself off but I was too far away. She tried to use her heels to bring me closer again but I stopped her. "Just wait, I'm not done yet." I told her reaching beside me to the other chair to grab what I was looking for.

"Put your lips back on me. Make me cum. Suck on my clit again." She pleaded grabbing for my head with one hand and absently cupping her breast with the other. I thought I saw her playing with her nipples a little as well.

I couldn't help but smile. I'm sure any man loves to bring a woman into such pleasure that she begs for more. Here was my absolutely beautiful wife but naked lying on our dining room table with a dripping wet and very delicious pussy just aching to be touched, tasted, and abused in the best of ways. If only I had the time to set up the camera and turn on some lights before we started. This is no doubt something I will remember forever, but being able to watch it again. My cock twitched at the thought. Maybe next time.

Right now she was extremely horny. "Pull your legs up. Open yourself wide and I will make you come. Show me that beautiful pussy you want me to eat." I told her. She quickly obliged and opened herself wide, her puffy lips separating sexily. I could almost see her glistening before me.

When I was deployed she had ordered some new toys to help get her buy. She loved to feel full when she comes. When she was busy with Lex, I pulled one from her drawer and washed it to get it ready to tease her with before I brushed my teeth. Now, it was in my hand. I'm sure it was a little cold, but not cold enough to bother her too much with how wet and turned on she was.

I spread her lips a little more with one hand to expose her clit. I tapped it lightly with the head of the fake cock in my hand. It was about an inch and half wide and a good six inches long from the tip to the balls. The base of it had a suction cup which acted as a nice hand hold for now.

She seemed to shiver with pleasure as I tapped her clit. I tapped it three times and then rubbed the head up and down the length of her again. I pushed the head into her wet hole and let her enjoy that for a second which I used to slowly circle her clit with my thumb, but never actually touching it. She took half of the dildo easily, her sweet juices providing plenty of lubrication. Small moans escaped from her mouth. I watched closely as I wanted her delicious pussy wrap around the shaft and take it hungrily. I pulled it out completely, licked her from bottom to top with my tongue and then re-inserted the tool inside of her. This time, I pushed it in as far as it would go. She took all but the last inch so I pulled it out, licked her one last time, and then pushed it half way in. "Pull your lips apart for me."

She reached down and pulled herself wide open for me. I could see her hard nub of a clit protruding. I leaned forward and kissed it lovingly before licking it quickly and pulling away. I pushed the dildo to the five inch point where it stopped before and then pushed it harder in the rest of the way. I knew she could take it because I'm bigger than it is and she takes me as much as I can give it to her. But I knew she loved the last little thrust of the last inch. She grunted quietly. Slowly, I pulled it half way out and then pushed it back into her.

"That feels so good." She whispered as I slowly pushed it back inside of her. "I love to be filled up."

I started continuous in and out motion, slowly fucking her with the fake cock in my hand. Her hips started to move with it. I marveled at her pussy taking it, watching it slowly go in and out. The sight was so incredibly sexy. I made a mental note to ensure I got this on video the next time or to take video of me pushing my cock inside of her next time. Maybe I could get her to ride me and I would video her taking me deep. All of the ideas increased my hardness even more.

I didn't know I would enjoy the site of her body taking thick that wasn't me...but it did. A lot. She sent me pictures when I was deployed of her playing with herself or using her fingers to push inside of her, but seeing this up close was mesmerizing.

I could tell she was getting into it so I picked up the pace. It was easy with the suction cup to keep ahold of it. I started to push it in a little faster than before, but with a lot more force. I fucked her with the toy. She loved it. The fake balls slapped against her with each thrust. I stood up but continued to assault her. I pulled her until she was laying down the length of the table parallel with the sides. I urged her even closer to the edge close to me.

The position to continue my thrusts was a little awkward, but I managed. I leaned down and kissed her tits being sure to massage them with my hands. When I kiss each nipple, she didn't seem to mind that much but I didn't want to press my luck. I would have them later if I was lucky. I moved up to kiss her. "You like that don't you? I whispered into her ear. She whimpered an affirmative and I shoved it harder into her. "You like it when I fuck you with your own toy." I kissed her lips. "You moan like the sexiest slut when I shove it hard into her." She moaned again as I pushed it harder once for effect.

I stopped with the toy deep inside of her and found her clit with my thumb, holding the toy deep in her with my fingers. I rubbed it roughly while I whispered into her ear, "you want me to suck on your clit while I shove this cock into you don't you?" I asked her rhetorically. I knew she wanted it. "Don't worry, I will" I confirmed to her. "But I moved you into this position for a reason. Your body is so incredibly sexy and teasing you, tasting you, abusing your clit has got me rock hard again. I want you to suck my cock while I fuck you with this toy."

I stood up and my cock was hard and point straight at her head. She leaned onto her side and took me into her mouth as deep as she could go. Her head moved along the length of me quickly. She left her upper knee pointing to the ceiling so I had plenty of room to continue my thrusts into her. I matched her head speed with the drilling of the dildo into her. The faster she went, the faster I pushed it into her. If she stopped to take me as deep as she could, I would push it hard into her and assault her clit with my thumb. Her hips bucked against my thumb each time.