Restoring a House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed Amelia. "Senorita, my whole life I have been waiting for a chance to romance you. Please allow me a kiss?"

I got the kiss, along with a horrible pinch at the end of my cock. Her mouth and tongue were all over me. "You wicked man, I've never been to Mexico and always wanted to go. How did you know?"

Cice was grinning over Mely's shoulder and shaking her tits at me.

"Please Amelia, tell me about this other one. She has a nice shape, no?"

Mely whispered in my ear, "Throw me in that lounger and take care of your girlfriend."

"Ah, you are tired of me already? So sad. Perhaps this one will give me a better welcome?"

Cice was giggling in my arms and whispering, "We did it! We're here and it is wonderful. I love you, Kirk."

I collapsed on the other lounger and we cried together. Mely knelt in the sand and kissed both of us.

"Now, now, just lie there and hold each other. You have made this a wonderful surprise and I couldn't be happier. If I get another bungalow, this could be an early honeymoon."

We pulled her up with us and Cice said, "Mother, you have to stay. He hasn't married me yet and can't be trusted."

"Cicely, darling daughter, you are right. He is awfully rough. Not fit to be your husband. At least, not yet. Perhaps with training from both of us, he will improve."

I said, "Yes, improvements are in order. I'm going to town for some rope and other items."

We hugged and kissed and fell asleep in a tangle.

It was dinner time and the resort required reasonable attire, whatever that meant. I was digging out slacks and a flowered shirt when they came out of the shower, powdered and perfumed and bare as a baby. Cice said, "Care to skip dinner, Kirk?"

"Is this how it is going to be, a week of torture?"

They turned and mooned me while digging for underwear. Hanging on the wardrobe door were two elegant dresses, purchased in the afternoon while I was discovering that wireless Internet worked like a charm.

"Speaking of skipping, why don't you forget the underwear and just enjoy the dresses. You both have the bodies for it."

"On the first night? Not on your life, buster. What would Mother say?"

Mely repeated, "Yes, what would Mother say?"

It was a mellow trio that strolled under the lanterns in the palm trees to dinner. I was impressed to have two beautiful women on my arms. I said to them, "When someone asks, what is our relationship?"

"You would ask a dumb question like that. Obviously, I am your aunt. Your widowed aunt, in fact. Your departed mother's youngest sister."

She looked sternly at me, and broke into a smile. "Is that good enough?"

I leaned over and tried to kiss her cheek but got the warm inviting lips instead. "Auntie, it is such a thrill to be here in Mexico with you."

I stopped and pulled Cice into a married couple's clinch. "Is that ok with you, wifey?"

She shook with mirth, "OMG, he's here with his wife and his aunt. Can you believe that?"

Mely walked on the far side of Cice from me. "Think of the attacks a wife and an aunt can launch. He has already threatened us with ropes, so it is open season."

The maitre'd asked if we wanted to share a table with others. I answered, "That is a fine idea, but this is our first night so we would prefer to have a table to ourselves. Not too close to the orchestra, please."

We were seated on the edge of the veranda near the water. I was soaking up south of the border ambiance and smiling like a kid. Three House Specials were delivered and looked ominously large.

The Hacienda went out of its way to make guests feel welcome. The food was great, the fruit drinks went down dangerously smoothly, the balmy Gulf of California breeze blew in from the water, and I couldn't think of anything more mellow than being with the two incredible companions seated on either side of me.

"If I indenture myself to you, can we come back next year?"

"You aren't getting a quick answer to that, buddy. We've been tricked before. Amelia is wise in the ways of devious males. She and I need to talk." The eyes were shining and my fingers were being licked and kissed.

"Just a thought. I'm so in love with both of you, I can't think straight."

"Cice dear, after dessert, I'm afraid he is going to need some of our special nursing care back at the bungalow."

I ventured, "What if we ask them to send dessert and coffee to the unit? Won't that be more relaxing?"

I signed the check and we made our way back through the warm night. I was just unzipping the dresses when there was a gentle knock and a young man was wheeling in the dessert cart. I reached for my wallet but he waved me off, "No tips, senor, not permitted. Leave something when you go."

"Kirk, if you want to watch the water and feel the breeze, we can't be naked." I raised my eyebrows but their eyes were firm. I thought to myself, just wait until all the lights are out. Then we'll see who is naked. Even better, naked in the ocean.

We sat on the big bed, playing with strawberries and cream. Mely established a protocol of who had to be fed before you could have one yourself.

Cice sat on me in a chaste way, if you could call it that. Her silk nightie was classy. I hadn't seen it before.

"Where did this come from?"

She giggled, "Mely said a bride needed a decent nightie, even if she didn't have it on for long. It was a present."

I grabbed our all purpose patron and pulled her in close. I clamped my teeth on the edge of her shoulder next to her neck and growled.

She reached up and played with my hair. "Doing that male stuff will get you nowhere."

Cice added, "Yeah, nowhere."

I gathered the dishes and cups and got them to safety. After the lights were out, I made lots of noise getting out of my clothes.

"He is just trying to scare us."

We rolled around in the dark, kissing, biting, licking, tickling. Movements got slower and slower and stopped.

"I said, "We have to go skinny in the ocean."

Mely said, "You haven't got enough booze in me for that."

Cice didn't say anything but pulled my hair.

"If we sleep now, we will be up in the night."

"That's when you can go swimming."

The moon was almost setting when I became wide awake. The dim numerals on the clock said 3:30. Cice's arm was across my chest and she was breathing deeply. I wasn't going anywhere with that arm in the way, so my tongue went out and licked it. The arm twitched and relaxed. I licked again. The arm and hand moved slowly, ever so slowly across my stomach and seized my limp maleness. Slowly, ever so slowly, I drew her lips to mine.

"Hmmm."

"You're going swimming."

"No I'm not, you are."

The other body was crawling on us. "It is so lovely to wake up with you and crawl into your arms and just lie here."

"No swimming?"

"We will go out there with you, but give us a chance to work up to it."

My fingers were playing with two pussies.

"Hmmm. Keep doing that."

"Yes, keep doing that, I'm waking up."

"Would you rather screw or swim?"

"Both, I think."

"Yes, both."

They had me hard. I knew they were wet. We could have a lazy quiet screw, or we could go in the ocean to get energized for proper fucking. It was nice to lie there playing with their bodies and wondering what lustful thoughts they were having, in the middle of the moonlit night on a Mexican beach far away from home.

"He's plotting something bad."

"He wants us, I can tell."

"The question is," I said casually, "whether you want me."

They sat up and hugged each other. "Good grief! We're gushing on him and he wants to know whether we want sex."

"Outrageous brute, come on."

I followed their shadowed bodies out onto the sand, racing for the water and splashing full tilt into the flat sea. We moved out in the shallows until almost submerged. They sandwiched me, hands roaming everywhere.

Mely wrapped her legs around my waist and used a grip on my wet hair to yank my head about. Cicely bobbed a few feet away, sending salty water into our faces.

"This is fun. I feel like a little girl."

I pulled her around and kissed her. "I feel you and it is not a little girl I am holding."

She said to Cice, "He's only got one thing on his mind, as usual."

"Terrible problem, isn't it?"

I grasped their hands and led us to the edge of the sand. I lay Mely out in an enticing pose with crotch exposed but shadowed. Cice was positioned slightly to the side, but close enough to reach my other lover's sex. I crouched on my knees in the lapping water. It was a moment's work to seat myself firmly in the dripping pussy and thrust all the way in.

"Mely! He's doing some movie scene on us! He's pushing my face into you..."

Mely thought this was a fine idea and worked Cice around to her satisfaction, making little approving noises.

"OMG, Cice, taken on a tropical beach in the moonlight! Did you ever imagine such a thing?"

My cock was working on Cice, and my hands were attacking other places. She got caught up in the mood and pushed back against me. Mely's moans were getting louder and I whispered to Cice, "Come when I tell you, or else."

I caught a movement in the distance and discovered we were being watched. The excitement of it all energized me and my frantic thrusting and groaning brought everyone off in a loud howl. What a moment! My heart was pounding, the cameras were rolling and every moan and sigh was captured in my fantasy. Only in the world of creative porn did you get to watch real sex in the moonlight on a tropical beach. I used my teeth and my lips on the shuddering bodies beneath me.

We slowly rose and waded back into the water to wash the sex from us. The watchers had disappeared. I held them tightly. "I think you wanted me."

They had my hair and were pretending outrage. "Can you believe the effrontery of this rogue. He takes us on the beach right in the open and then says we wanted it. Unbelievable."

"Yes. Unbelievable. Let's go find a snack and some coffee."

As we walked to the bungalow, my cock was still hard and hungered for Mely. I kissed Cice and I kissed Mely.

We were poking around in the kitchenette and not finding much. My hands were roaming on Mely's body in a friendly way. Her nipples were sticking out a mile. Cice offered to call and see about coffee and rolls at this hour. As she moved away, I gently bent Mely over in front of me and entered her with a quick thrust. She pushed me back into the nearest chair and sat down hard, facing away. She had a towel in her lap, so it wasn't visible that we were coupled up. She squeezed me hard and said, "Cice, honey, are you going to get the breakfast or shall I?"

Cice turned, listening to the voice on the phone. I tried to look calm and uninterested, but it didn't work. She was saying "Si," into the phone while grinning at us.

"We've been caught, Auntie, our secret is out."

"Kirk, this compatibility check is going well. You may be my nephew in law one of these days. Take me to that bed and fuck me properly."

We were making a lot of noise. Cice got off the phone, closed up the room and joined us on the bed. Mely was busy orgasming multiple times on my cock and announcing it to the world. I caught the look in Cice's eyes and sent my big instrument back into her. The pelvis came flying up at me with a lot of energy. These two really were into sex.

"Oh fuck."

This was getting to be familiar. Cice's way of ending a good climax. I liked it. Got me off too.

I moved us into the shower and into enough clothes to go find the early breakfast.

We were allowed to sit in the staff lounge. Across the table was a studly young Mexican who told us he was responsible for the fishing tours and the sand dune tours. He would be happy to arrange either for us.

Mely's eyes lit up. "Let's do one today and the other tomorrow!"

I said, "One of these days, your contractor has to have some recuperation."

Cice looked at Mely and said, "I think he is actually worn down."

I was gazing at our sixty-eight year old client with awe. Where did all that energy come from?

Mely looked across the table at Jorge and said, pronouncing his name correctly, "Jorge, we are taking him to the bungalow for R&R. Please call in the morning about tomorrow's tours."

We made an exit, uttering profuse thanks for the early breakfast, and got back to the unit before I fell asleep standing up. They stripped my clothes and pushed the falling body into an unmade bed.

Distantly, I heard voices and figured out it was Cece talking to the maid. "Don't mind that lump, he's all worn out and sleeping in. I guess two of us were too much for him."

Maria answered with surprise in her voice, "Both of you?"

"Yes, we are both lovers of his. He was very bad in the moonlight. He beat us and put his big thing in me, right at the water's edge."

"Ooh, you are having special good time, no?"

Mely's voice said, "Yes, Maria, special good time. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Si, but he is in States right now, working for landscape company. We are saving to get married and buy a house."

I was awake and needed to pee. I was halfway across the room when Maria came in from the other direction and almost ran into me. "Oh, I am so sorry, senor."

"Maria, it is ok, I'm sure I am not the only naked guest you have seen around here."

She took a good look at my equipment, and said, "Senor, sometimes there are accidents and Maria sees more than she should. I apologize."

Mely walked in and said, "Apologize for looking at that mess? Heavens no." She walked into my arms and said, "Maria, this guy is a contractor who is fixing my house. He has good hands, a great cock, and makes me very happy." Maria watched her reach down and squeeze me really hard.

"Ouch! Let me out of here." I disappeared in the bathroom with their laughter behind me.

The women wanted a walk along the beach. We found our floppy hats and put on sunscreen and ambled along, hand in hand. Mely said, "I had a subversive thought back there. What if we found a way for Maria and her man to join our happy band? She could be head housekeeper, and her boyfriend could be in charge of the garden and the yard."

Cice said, "Mely, we don't know a thing about her. She could be the local drug dealer. Madam for the escort girls at the resort. Any number of things. And how do we navigate all the immigration rules?

Mely turned to me, "Kirk, do you have good vibes about that woman? And I don't mean the how good is she in bed vibes."

"I do. Cice is right about how little we know, but she seems honest, direct, and very nice."

"Good. I am going to start wheels turning. Before we leave, maybe I will have something to say."

After an hour, our stomachs were growling and we turned around. Lunch on the veranda at the restaurant with fresh seafood salad and lots of fruit was excellent. Glasses of fruit punch with champagne put me in the mood for more relaxation back at the cabana. Lying on a lounger with the fresh breeze from the water blowing over me was sinful. Cicely saw me not turning the pages of my book and asked, "What are you thinking?"

"One, I love you. Two, I love you. Three, how are the two of us going to survive a week of enforced idleness?"

She settled into my arms with a warm kiss. "Don't you think we are an odd couple, a contractor and an architect?"

"Nothing less than a match made in heaven." I kissed her back and held tight.

"That was naughty of you this morning."

"I know. I felt naughty too. A little voice said, 'Do it! Give it to them, you'll never have another chance like this!' "

"Hmmm. I was thinking you had never been so rough, but all of a sudden, I had that incredible climax and screamed my fool head off. Are you sure we never get to do that again?"

She buried her head in my chest and wiggled her butt in my crotch.

"How did I manage to run into a smart architect who likes sex?"

"Are you recharged yet?"

"No, he is as limp as a noodle."

Before her hand could discover what a liar I was, Mely came out and announced a trip to town to shop for antiques. She wanted us along for protection, and to prevent her from being taken by the merchants.

There was no hope of not looking like gringos, so we strolled easily along the beachfront Malecon, stepping into shops and then out again. Mely wanted to wander the area until she narrowed down the places that looked interesting. As we turned around, she asked Cice to go ahead and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me full on and probed with her tongue along my lips. She pulled her head back and said, "I've been needing to do that for awhile. Since this morning, I am feeling more alive than in years. Thank you. The reason I am necking with you in public is that I want to buy Cice a silver necklace as an engagement present, and I want to make sure you approve. So if we find something nice, I'm going to look at you, and you nod if you approve. And do NOT worry about what it costs. I'm a rich old woman and I can't take it with me."

She gave me another kiss and we caught up with Cice, who said, "Making out in public? What will the natives say?" They held hands and giggled and glanced sideways at me.

I became the mule for purchases, with bags accumulating. A very nice woven runner in muted colors for the hall table. A set of silk drapes in a rosy crimson for the remodeled bathroom window. At the best silver shop, we spent time examining a large array of handcrafted pieces. It was an upscale place, with none of the usual tourist sales pitch. After three or four minutes, I noticed that all three of us were looking at the same exquisite necklace, with small pieces of pearl shell worked into the silver leaves.

Mely said, "Cice, please model this for me, so I can make up my mind."

The jeweler carefully fastened it around Cice's neck and showed her the mirror. It was totally her. She was visibly impressed by what it did for her look. Mely and I could see her smile in the mirror.

I looked to the side at Mely and nodded my head. As the necklace was removed, she said, "I want a few minutes more in here, you two go to the first bar down the way and order drinks. I'll be right there."

As we sat down and ordered, she said, "Did you like it?"

Not wanting to spoil the surprise, I gave a noncommital response about how the shop had many nice things. She changed the subject and asked if I would like to skip the usual resort tours and find someone in town to lead us on an architectural walk the next day. I said I would, especially if we had a look at some recent construction so I could check their building techniques.

Mely dropped into her chair and took a large gulp of the fruit drink I ordered for her. Cice and I looked inquiringly at her.

"That is such a nice shop. I bought two or three things and when I said I hoped they would not gouge me with tourist prices, even though I was a tourist, the owner laughed and gave me 15% off."

"I had better not open them here, silver jewelry is easily snatched."

We had been at it for over three hours and I asked if we were headed back. Their nods sent me to the phone to inquire if the resort shuttle could meet us nearby. It could, and fifteen minutes later we were back at the hotel.

After we reached the room, Mely sent me out to the deck and told Cice to follow her. There were various exclamations and then I heard two loud slaps, followed by Mely summoning me to the bedroom.

I stopped in the doorway. My ever beautiful fiancee was standing in front of the full length wardrobe mirror, stripped down to a pair of black lace bikini briefs. The view was terrific, but the one in the mirror was even better. She had the necklace on, and it hung perfectly in the valley between her breasts. Not too low, and not too high. With the right dress, it and she would be knockout.

Actually, I liked the way the gleaming silver set off the pink of her chest. The slaps had been to the side of her breasts, to give them life and color. She was blushing fiercely as I walked over and gave her the softest kiss on the side of her neck.