Restoring a House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, that is absolutely gorgeous." I turned and kissed Mely too. "You chose well."

"Yes, I think so. We'll give a party when the house is finished, and she will enter with a Mexican wrap skirt on, and the necklace. Nothing else. Someone will announce her as an Aztec princess."

"Mely!" she screeched. "Don't you dare even think of it. I'm embarrassed enough here in front of the two of you."

I wrapped arms around both of them and said, "She jumps in the hot tub quick enough with nothing on. A little jewelry and now she is miss modest?"

I leaned down and captured a nipple. She swatted at me, but not very hard, and took Mely in a crushing embrace. "You are truly a saint and a devil for getting me this present. It was the only thing in the store that jumped out at me, and I was sitting there with Kirk not wanting to leave it behind. If I had only known the two of you were plotting to surprise me. Oh my, I'm crying."

We ended on the bed, in a jumble of kisses and licks and thank you's. Mely got me out of my clothes and arranged herself against the headboard, with my head on her thigh, and my hard cock pointing to the ceiling. She instructed Cice, "Now that you are a princess with a silver necklace, I want you to approach your master and pay homage to his royal instrument and impale yourself on it."

Strangely, what should have been funny, wasn't. Cice skinned out of her briefs and advanced slowly across the bed towards us. The view of her breasts and the necklace hanging between them was eroticism personified. She crept over my legs and lowered her lips to my erection. The long wet tongue wrapped around and up and down briefly. Then the advance continued until she reached Mely and kissed her fervently. The incredible boobs were in my face and I licked them carefully. The pendant on the end of the necklace banged against my chin. My hand angled my cock so that as she sank down, her moist lips opened around it and the large purple head slipped within.

The necklace was having a hypnotic effect, all three of us felt as though we were in a ceremony of some kind. Cice had never been tighter as she descended on my temporary royal tool. When she hit bottom, a collective "Ahh," went up from all three of us.

I reached for Mely's hand to kiss it and said to Cice, "That's a very fine engagement present you have there, princess."

Mely said, laughing, "That's a fine present she is riding on too. I've never seen better!"

Cicely's face went from smile to crying to laughing and she fell off me and into our arms.

A few minutes of kissing and rubbing and all three of us were napping.

It was dark when we were moving again. I was headed to the bathroom, but stopped to wrap my arms around Cice from the rear in front of the mirror. She had hair in her face and sleepy eyes and still looked spectacular in the necklace. "I have such a high class lady in my arms. I may not be able to support you in the style you deserve, senorita!"

She struggled and tried to reach around for me, but I left for the shower. Mely was there when I entered and I cried, "Auntie, protect me, the princess is on the warpath!" As Cice entered, Mely clutched my hard cock and said, "With this weapon, you are wanting protection? I don't think so. You threaten her with this and she will behave."

In my loudest alpha voice I said, "Behave woman, or I will ravish you here against the wall!"

Laughing, she grabbed Mely and stuck her ass at me. "Oh please, sir, not here, not now!"

Too late. I was fully buried in her and thrusting hard. Excited by the fuss over the necklace, which she was still wearing, she came immediately, so I took the opportunity to give a hot, thick present to the source of all our fun. She called me every dirty name in the book and came, twice.

We sat at our table in the restaurant, with three fearsome fruit drinks in front of us. I clasped their hands and asked, "Are we having fun yet?"

They looked at me and smiled. "You are a hard guy to be around, Kirk. One minute you are tough, all business, and the next minute you are soft, wooing and capturing your women."

"Yes, he has captured me, for sure. I feel like a teenager I am so in love with him. I even like his moods." Cice had been completely softened up by the hot sex and cool silver of the day.

I said, in what I tried to make a low, husky voice, "Did it ever occur to you that a guy might like two women that push back once in a while. Two hot babes who chase him down and make him work for a living?"

We were still laughing when the waiter came for our orders.

In bed, reading of all things, Mely said, "I asked Maria about massages yesterday and she said they give them in the exercise center, but she was good at it and would be happy to come to the room and work on us after regular hours. I think we should sign her up. That way we can have a talk at the same time. Let me have the phone, she put her number in there."

The phone rang a few times and was answered, "Buenos noches, Maria. This is Amelia, from the hotel. You said you could come after work for a massage. Is tomorrow ok? Oh, not a work day. But you could come early, eight o'clock, before the rest of your day off. That would be excellent. Oh yes, that would be very nice. We will see you at eight."

"She's even bringing breakfast."

In the morning, I was sipping coffee from the machine in the room when Maria knocked. She had a large tray that went on the table. She peeled off a knee length jacket and revealed a trim muscled body in a sports bra and running shorts. She noticed me looking and said, "You like?"

Mely and Cice were walking in as she said that, and exclaimed, "Maria, you have a wonderful body. How do you stay so strong and thin?"

She laughed, "Thank you, but I am not thin! I work out in the gym on my days off and I get lots of exercise with the massages I give. Who is going to be first? I must go by nine-thirty. Usually twenty minutes per person and fifty dollars. Is that ok?"

They looked at me and said, "He is a mess. All knots and kinks. Show no mercy."

Maria unrolled a mat on the floor and indicated I should lie down. "You don't mind taking off your shorts? Clothes get in the way. Anyway, I saw your nice body yesterday. Your ladies are hard on you, no?"

I shucked my shorts and lay down. "Yes, they are terribly hard on me."

Her fingers explored up and down my body, working joints and muscles, and muttering to herself in Spanish. She sat back on her heels and said, "Senor Kirk, they are right, you need lots of work. Will hurt. Is that ok?"

I nodded and put my head down. She spread oil on me and went to work. Everything she touched began to hurt right away. My joints were going to flex or else. My muscles needed new alignments and she pounded them into me.

Mely sat on the floor nearby and said, "Do not pay attention to his moans. He needs this. These contractors neglect their bodies and then want to know why they get hurt on the job."

"Si, my Roberto, when he comes home, he needs a treatment right away. Of course, that is after I get my treatment." She gave a low giggle.

Mely asked, "Maria, do you have papers to come to the U.S.?"

"Si, I was lucky to be born in Los Angeles when my mother was visiting. I have two passports. So does Roberto, he was born in the States too."

"But why are you doing hotel work in Mexico?"

"My mama is not well and my grandmama needed nursing care. She died last month. So I don't have to stay here anymore, but the hotel people are nice and they pay well. Almost as much as States."

I was turned over and a towel put across my groin, where a half hard erection was more or less behaving. Her attack on my legs was ferocious. Ankle and knee joints. Quadriceps and hamstrings. My groans were louder.

"Maria, you seem like a very nice person and I know this sounds strange, but would you consider working for me? These two are rebuilding my house and I really need a head housekeeper to look after everything."

"Si, I had one other lady ask me that. But she was not nice like you. I think she wanted servant to boss around. I don't do that." Maria's voice was emphatic.

She said, "You are finished for today, Kirk. But more is needed. Now we do Cicely, I think."

Cicely got naked and lay down. Maria did the same body check she had done on me. She looked up, "This is nice body. You are marrying this one?"

I thought of the complicated plans and just said, "Yes."

She responded, "Good," and went to work.

"Maria, if Roberto was interested, there are several acres of land at my place and we are restoring the gardens and the landscaping. He would be welcome to take charge of it all."

Cice was getting the same tough treatment I did, but Maria paused to say, "Amelia, you are lucky Roberto and I are deciding what to do now that Grandmother has died. If you like, we will come and visit and talk about working for you."

She turned over Cicely and put towels over the best parts. Cice closed her eyes and let the pounding continue.

"Maria, that is very kind of you to be willing to visit and talk. I will pay for everything, whether we make an agreement or not."

"Si, now it is your turn." After the body check, she said to Cice and me, "Where did you find this one? I have never worked on older body as fine as this. Maybe I should say yes already."

Cice leaned forward and said, "No, you must come and be very critical. Point out terrible failures in housekeeping. Make big list of necessary improvements. Tell her will be very hard and very expensive!"

Mely sat up and swatted Cice and then embraced Maria, rubbing oil on the hard working masseuse. "She is right, you know. The time to get things straight with a new employer is at the beginning. We have a wonderful meeting facility at Cicely's house, where you and Roberto will be welcome to stay. Actually, I think these two and I will stay at my house, so you and Roberto will have privacy and you can give each other many treatments. Then you will be in a good mood to talk business."

Her eyes twinkled and she gave Maria a kiss full on the lips and we went to the shower. Maria followed and asked if we allowed new friends to shower with us. In moments, our new best friend was getting the full hands and licking and biting treatment, and giving back as well. Cold water from the shower head chased us out.

The next days were a blur. We got home to a pile of work accumulated as the lead problem was eliminated. Cice had numerous detail design issues to deal with. Where structural framing was rotted, a quick decision on how to replace and comply with new codes was needed. The new roofing dimensions were slightly different than the originals and that affected the look of the roof. Mely and Cice stood in front of the house for an hour debating the solution. I had subs all over me for coordination and specification problems. Old house parts didn't come out of standard catalogs. Cice and I spent hours talking to restoration salvage sites, looking for usable pieces.

After a week, we came up for air to discover that Maria and Roberto were coming on Sunday. I was delegated to collect them from the regional airport. Roberto's eyes lit up when he saw the pickup. "Senor Kirk, you have very nice truck! Is very special." I insisted he drive it. Maria got in the middle and I took the outside. She looked suspiciously at the long floor shifter between her legs. "Is this why you restore old pickups? So you can get girls in here with something between their legs?"

All of us laughed loudly and Roberto kept his shifting hand on her thigh. She put her hand over his and smiled. I told them we would go by the Cartwright mansion on the way to Cicely's house. We came around the corner and there it was, torn up but still looking majestic. Roberto parked across the street and took it all in. The two of them were speaking quietly to each other in Spanish and nodding.

I said, "We will have a grand tour in the morning. Right now we should go to the other house, Amelia and Cicely are anxious to meet Roberto and catch up with Maria."

I provided directions and shortly we were pulling up in front. Enthusiastic greetings were exchanged and we went inside. The main bedroom was clean as a whistle. Our stuff had disappeared and I assumed it was in Cice's car. I prepared drinks while the others made themselves comfortable on the patio.

As I approached, Roberto was saying, "Senor Kirk has nice truck, drives very good. He showed us your house, Mrs. Cartwright. Is beautiful now, will be very beautiful when finished."

Mely said, "Thank you Roberto. There is an excellent landscape contractor, Arturo Gonsalez, who is redoing the yard. I hope you and he can work together, and then you could be chief landscape person. There are many things I would like to do in the garden that are not in Arturo's contract."

The guests were travel weary, so we had a low key dinner and left them to settle in. I told Roberto the truck was his to use as long as they were in town, if that was ok. "Very ok, Senor."

Cice was driving us away when she said, "The client has decided we are not camping out at her house. She has taken a suite at that fancy new hotel on the other end of town."

I turned around. Amelia was grinning at me. I tugged on her dyed hair in its fancy new do, and said, "Mother, did you have to embarrass me in front of Cice? You know I can't afford to take us to fancy places."

She slapped my face smartly, "Sonny, when are you going to learn that your Mama knows best! Now you just relax and behave." She leaned forward and we shared a soft kiss.

I sat back and said to Cice, "How did we end up working for a client who is always one jump ahead?"

Cice looked at me, "She's right about camping in the house. It's terribly messy and doesn't look good for the workmen."

I said in my meekest voice, "Maybe it is just as well that she treats us like children." That generated a hearty laugh from the back seat. "I'm just damn glad that is not a child's cock that spears me."

The suite had the biggest king bed I had ever seen. I hugged the women and said, "We could play hide and seek in there."

Cice said, "Mother has ordered no sex tonight. Tomorrow is a school day. We have guests to escort around the property, we have the lead removal inspection and we hope to get our building permit."

I ran myself quickly through the shower and padded back into the bedroom. The lights were out. I fumbled my way toward the middle of the giant bed but was stopped by a hard grip on my cock. "We need a goodnight kiss."

I applied a lot of kisses and got them arranged with pussies over my thighs. I rubbed both backsides and they gently humped me. "I had a thought. If Roberto is handy with carpentry as well as landscaping, why not have him go to work immediately on prefabbing parts of the tree house?"

Humming. Mely said, "So I could offer him immediate employment and even give him a salary advance to cover moving and so on. Maria could start whenever she wanted, the sooner the better. There are lots of housekeeping details that need attention, not to mention cleanup."

I tried a little humming myself.

It was still dark and a body was climbing over me. In a minute, all three of us were in the bathroom peeing vigorously. I said, "What if we find the early coffeeshop and take breakfast over to the house. Get a head start on a long day?"

They were as wide awake as I was, but cuffed me anyway. I made threatening gestures and flexed my hips at them. As they fled to the bedroom, I got to spank behinds and be generally bad.

"Mother, are we coming back here tonight?"

"Yes, dear. We don't know when the guests are leaving."

In a normal voice, she said, "I've been thinking, would the two of you mind doing a guest house design and construction for somewhere on the property? In the old days, the help had rooms in the main house, but today the help is offsite. With all my acreage, couldn't we find a place for a creatively designed two bedroom home with its own access from the street?"

"For now, you are talking about a place for Roberto and Maria?"

Cice was kissing the back of Mely's neck and saying, "We love working for you. What if I show you my stack of house design magazines and you go through them for ideas? Since the two houses will have some views of each other, the new design has to be compatible with the old. But not some cookie cutter replica in small scale."

Roberto and Maria showed up at seven, surprised to find us working. Mely said, with a big smile, "These young people like to sleep in. I just kick them out of bed and tell them to keep the client happy! Come in and have some coffee, and then we can poke around the house and the grounds."

Maria had her arm around Roberto and kissed his cheek. Roberto blushed and looked like he got a lot of loving last night. "See," she said, "I told you Amelia was fine woman."

She looked at us. "Roberto is nervous about working for 'old lady.' Says he had customer one time never left him alone for five minutes to do his job."

Cice said, "Roberto, I will take Maria through the house, showing her how it will look when finished. There are things we need her advice about. You go with Amelia, she will show you Arturo and Maria's plan, and you can tell her where you think it can be improved. Then maybe you can drive around the area in the truck and go back to the house to relax. We will have dinner together and talk about whether you would like to work for Amelia."

This sounded great to me and I was out the door to handle the early questions from the remodeling crew.

Dinner turned out to be a grand affair, with Maria directing the three women in dish after dish. I was appointed wine steward to bring a hearty red with class. I was thinking Chianti, but decided the 'with class' required an upgrade to Brunello. I spent more than I should on three bottles, deciding that these were billable recruiting expenses that Amelia would be happy to pay. Happy that is, if her recruits agreed to stay.

With the dinner simmering, and tall drinks in their hands, the ladies decided a soak was in order. Roberto and I were told men were not invited and there wasn't room anyway. But we should stay where we were with our drinks, as they were not worried that we would see something we shouldn't. There was a lot of giggling and a lot of attractive flesh moving around.

Roberto asked, "Senor Kirk, how do you survive with two tough women both after you?"

I responded, "Roberto, you are the one with tough woman. She beat me to a pulp at the Hacienda, and then charged me fifty dollars!"

He leaned toward me and said in a fake whisper, "I think we get lots of loving and that is what counts!"

We sipped our drinks and talked about the restoration. After a bit, the women came over wearing terrycloth robes and beat on us in between kisses. "We heard that about tough women. You haven't seen anything yet. Maria is showing us some new tricks. Now, the two of you have your own soak while we finish the dinner."

After three days of wining and dining and many promises about working conditions from Mely, the Sotos family had been recruited. They would come in another month, announced Maria. She needed to give notice to the hacienda, which had been nice to her and her family. She needed to deal with the close knit, extended family situation in Baja.

We eagerly abandoned the room at the fancy hotel and went back to our own bedroom and our inviting hot tub. We were sloshing around in it after taking Maria and Roberto to the plane, margaritas in hand, when Mely announced, "You two have one month to get us back in the big house so the Sotos can use this place while we build something for them." Her gaze was hard and direct, the client speaking.

Cicely climbed into my arms and said, "Kirk, how are we going to do that? My god, the client is probably going to stop progress payments if we can't meet her deadline!"