Restoring a House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we need a conference with the client. Let's get in contact with her." Cice held my drink while I gathered the client to my chest facing away so my hands could caress her boobs.

"Hmm. You make a good point. Have to keep the new Chief of Household Staff and the new Head Gardener happy."

I nuzzled her neck and licked her ear.

"Don't you try any tricks on me, Kirk Hansen. That sweet talk will get you nowhere." I turned her around and stood. Her bottom was rubbing on my slippery cock.

"I suppose you are going to pound me into submission. Cicely, come along and protect me."

Dinner was late. Both wanted everything I could give them. Afterwards, we sat on the sofa and had berries with Grand Marnier. Mely had her hand in my hair. "I was kidding, but don't we have to do something like that?"

They put their dishes down and draped over me. "Yes. Let's walk around in the morning and see how we get at least one suite of rooms finished. Originally, we promised the client to have the back bedroom on the second floor ready early." I kissed both of them and closed my eyes. We barely made it to the bed.

There wasn't a dog or a cat to get us up early, but we did have Amelia, who seemed to start wiggling her butt about thirty minutes before dawn. She knew I would be hard, so a few mornings she was sneaky and quietly wormed around and licked it. Sometimes this resulted in sucking and screwing, but mostly it got us into the bathroom and starting the day.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a big towel around her. "You know, Auntie, I am getting very attached to you." She twisted in my arms and replied, "You are a fine young man, Kirk, but I do wish you would hurry up and marry my niece. Doesn't it bother you to be living in sin with her in this house?"

I carried the warm body to the kitchen and set her on the correct stool, "Auntie says we have to stop living in sin."

Cice walked over and hugged us both. "I've been meaning to talk to you about that, dear. I missed my period this week. You don't suppose that business with the surf and sand in Mexico..."

I squeaked, "You're kidding!"

"Sadly, no. I think you've knocked me up."

The three of us danced around for several minutes. Mely yanked my hair and said, "I'm going to call Maria and tell her we are putting on a wedding as soon as she gets here! If the bridal suite is not ready, the groom is going to suffer. Suffer a lot."

Cice kissed Mely and said, "Auntie, I am so glad you aren't mad that we didn't wait for the wedding."

Mely got an armlock on Cice and bent her over the table so I could massage the tight ass. "Honey child, I'm not ever forgetting the loving we got on that beach..."

(cont'd in Part 3 - Nature's Timeline)