Returning Home is a Furry Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH Nancy .. I love it .... I love you ..please let's stay together!"

"I wouldn't dream of letting go of you now!" with a pumping on his cock that causes him to writhe with great energy in the furs. Between the erotic softness of being buried in furs, the pain of his cock and gonads with her sucking and fur fondling and the passion of lovers-for-life Bill is totally helpless in his sisters control. From some reserve he shoots one last creamy wad and oozes more cream as an aftermath of their passion. They fall asleep and awake in the afternoon in each others arms. Lovers for life.

The "children" now occupy the Master Suite and have access to and use of all its contents. They decide to order a big Sable spread over a late lunch to augment the Lynx. More furs will follow to fulfill their wildest fantasies.

3

Sitting around and recovering from their strenuous love making they eat and begin talking about their new life together.

"What happened to the servants and gardener mom and dad had?" Nancy asks.

"I let them go right after they were killed. It didn't seem right somehow and I certainly didn't need them. I've hired a Landscape company to take care of the grounds and a Housekeeping service to take care of things well enough until we figure out what we want to do with everything. I want that all to be joint decisions. It's not like we have to do anything for financial reasons."

"In that case I'd like to keep the house. Not sure what we want to do otherwise? I think we would have to hire some help to take care of things. Even if we wanted to do it ourselves it's way too much and also have a life."

"Two things to think about. First is the Educational Financial Aid Trust. We administer that unless we want to give it to someone else? Second is your going to the University. You're still going .. right?"

"Yes I'm going. That's one reason I would like to stay here aside from the emotional attachment. Maybe we could hire the students we fund. Maybe as part of the deal in a kind of dorm situation with the Endowment? We certainly have more than enough room."

"Privacy is the only thing I can think of we might be concerned about .. you know .. given our new situation? Having the house to ourselves is nice and certainly secure."

"Maybe it depends on WHO we get and ENDOW." Nancy says with a big grin.

Then they both have big smiles of understanding. It all becomes clear to them both.

"You're right. We do have to keep up some form of appearance after all?"

"Being at a girls school I did play around with the girls before the boys came along. I found it quite exciting. I'm sure you could keep HER distracted too?"

"You don't mind me screwing other girls?"

"Not if you don't mind me doing girlie sex with them too. Besides I think I'd like to watch another girl get screwed by you. How many HER's do you have in mind to screw?"

"We'll just have to see how the budget works out? We don't want to spend it all right off."

"Let's think about it for a few days first and maybe have a few of those interviews on the list we have already. That might be fun and make some progress at the same time. Meanwhile what about our parent's ashes? We were going to do that today and the day is almost gone."

"I want to talk about that. I know they had their ideas but last night when you rammed your cock into me I was looking at the jug and felt a flash of approval. Call me sentimental but I like having them around. Making love with them 'looking on' was very comforting and very erotic. I don't want to give them up right yet."

"It sounds creepy but I feel the same way. Maybe after awhile?"

"OK."

"Let's make a few of those call and set up some interviews."

Nancy and Bill split the list and start making the calls. They have a series of interviews stretched over the following week. They are all girls. It's suppose to be biased that way anyway. Maybe not exclusively but a few guys can always be added later.

After all the calls they go out for dinner once again. This time they both wear fur as they will from now on.

Talk over the calls and interview schedule is shared over Northern Italian cuisine. Both are eager to get home and into the furs. Nancy is rocking in her seat in anticipation of her second time .. that is if you call all the many times she got it last night collectively as the first time. They actually lost track of how many times. That enters into the conversation as well.

"Bill .. I love feeling your cock in me. It's the most incredible feeling I can imagine."

"Will you suck me off first thing tonight Nancy?" Her twat twitches with this question and she moans quietly.

"Oh yes indeed!! Are you ready now?" drooling just a bit and licking her lips. Bill's cock nearly rips through his pants.

"Let's get the hell out of here!" They nearly sprint for the car.

Nancy has his pants unzipped and his cock in her mouth before Bill can turn the key. As they drive off Nancy has him shooting his first load for the evening as she fondles his balls with fur. He has no choice and nearly crashes the car with his pulsing loads of cum. Nancy sucks him eagerly and artfully. Bill has never had such a wonderful blow job and never in a situation like this. He know he'll keep getting them!!

Bill's cock is between her thighs and in orgasm while still fully clothed. They undress as they make love and as Bill pumps her twat. He drives her all over the bed in the furs before she flips him over and is pumping on his cock with athletic fervor. Bill is overwhelmed with her fervor and his passionate love for his sister. Unlike with any woman before.

She squeezes his cock with her vagina muscles as she moves up and down his cock. Bill is frantic with lust and the desire to ejaculate. She keeps him shut off 'till she's ready for hers and they both explode together. Nancy nearly pulls his cock off with her muscle action and Bill is going out of his mind with the sensations of his cock being jerked off by his sister vagina, exploding with his juices into her warmth. Her moans and sensuous movements excite Bill to greater fervor yet.

Nancy smiles down on him in his agony and ecstasy, watching him writhing in the furs to her artful love making skills. His warm liquid loads squishing inside her is so comforting. It's her second time at making love with a man and her self confidence is very high. This is why she was sent away to school but it's happening in her parents bed with her brother. They both glance over to the jug and smile while she rocks on her brother's cock to yet another of his super ejaculations. The pulsing flood of warm cream feels wonderful as she throws her head back and swoons with the ecstasy of her shuddering orgasm, feeling the thick soft Sable around her body caressing her small tits and moaning more fervently with her shuddering body.

Bill is beside himself with both her manipulations of his thrusting cock deep in her womb and the wonderful beauty of his sister swinging and swooning above him in magnificent furs. The softness of the furs around himself as they caress his body has him thinking his life is sooo complete. They shake, groan and swoon in mutual orgasms like no one he has ever copulated with before. Bill is sure that only their mother could match her skill and passion, let-alone her beauty.

Nancy briefly has the thought of her fathers cock buried deep in her womb as she glances once again at the jar. A warm flood of feelings rush through her and she is hit with yet another massive orgasm with her grunts and groans, grinding on her brothers huge cock she energetically fur fondles her brother.

Bill is driven to excess with Nancy's fur fondling. He rolls her over and thrusts his cock into her from behind. This is new for Nancy and she likes it A LOT. Her brother is even deeper into her womb. The sensations of his cock rubbing places yet to be explored has her screaming from orgasm to orgasm egging on her brother to more and greater excess. He begins fur fondling his sister as she squirms between his thighs. Nancy is frantic with orgasms writhing and pulling the furs to her in a very successful attempt to get him deeper yet into her. Bill is more than accommodating with his unrelenting powerful thrusts. Nancy is faint with the excesses and collapses .... limp in the furs.

"OH BROTHER!!!! I've been fucked real good."

They roll over together, embracing in the furs with his cock still in his sister. She wants to keep it in her and since it's still stiff she shoves it back into herself and wraps her arms around her brother with furs all around and over them. They fall asleep for their second night together under the watchful "eyes" of their parents.

They fuck away the weekend, chasing each other all over the house, screwing anywhere and everywhere.

While eating breakfast the following morning Bill looks over at Nancy in a big Red Fox coat eating her eggs. He saunters over to her running his hands through her soft hair ..

"Sis .. you like the way I look at you now?"

"What's not to like about it?" she says smiling. Bill straddles across her lap and slips his cock into her twat from the front.

"You like this? Like this?" Nancy gives with a moaning orgasm with her head buried in his chest "Oh yes my brother!" They slowly part and resume breakfast.

"I think we need to set up a Fur Room for the candidates." Nancy says at breakfast after getting her breakfast screwing.

"What do you mean Sis?"

"You know .. a room for the final fur test. To see if the attraction is irresistible. Otherwise they won't really work out with us, right? We can watch by way of those small spy camera through the security system. They'll never be the wiser."

"Yeah, you're right."

They spend the time they aren't screwing each other fixing up a small Parlor next to the Entry Hall with irresistible furs. Some pillows, several throws and several super coats and stoles draped here and there. It's set up so one cannot sit anywhere without coming into contact with fur of some sort. The clincher is a small closet bulging with super fur coats. They leave the door slightly ajar, like it's so full the door wont close. The contents can just be glimpsed from either of the seats.

It's a well baited trap for the unsuspecting new recruits. The test is how quickly they succumb not how long they can resist. Also the "quality" of their response. Nancy and Bill have fun dreaming up a grading system and score card for the new recruits. It excites them so much they have to screw a few times to relieve their sexual tensions over their anticipations.

After their first short interview the candidate will "wait" in this room while the first questions are reviewed and evaluated. Their actions will be viewed for their evaluation. The cameras are very well concealed from every possible angle and hooked up to a large monitor in the other Parlor across the Hall. They will never know and Nancy can hardly wait. This is her first Executive Decision and it's one she's sure she'll relish. Better than the best pranks she pulled in school.

4

The week starts off with the first interviews.

All the candidates had filled out a form and provided an essay as to why they wanted help and why they, in particular, deserved it. Most were non-starters on the last question. No one really deserves it. Among the few who are being interviewed said so. A couple of others who did fill out the last question were clearly uncomfortable with it and unconvincingly filling space. One of those is first.

MARY

Mary is an average height five/six with medium auburn hair, medium but full melon breasts. The kind Nancy and Bill would like to fondle and suck. Her hair is very thick and full to her shoulders. It bounces like in a shampoo commercial. Blue eyes and full lips. She is articulate and nervous. It's clear that being interviewed by her peers is unnerving for her. Nancy is thinking this is good.

They do the interviews at a small table in the Main Hall off the Entry. The Parlor [Fur Room] is on the opposite side of the Entry with their "viewing room" next to them.

Mary sits in the deliberately sparse chair with clear discomfort in her way too cheap gray skirt suite and white rayon blouse. In need of a major wardrobe redo.

Bill and Nancy sit in similar chairs and are both in furs. Nancy has on a big Red Fox vest with thick rolled White Fox arm holes a dark green Cashmere T neck with short matching suede skirt. Bill is wearing a reddish Mink lined tan suede vest over a bright blue, short sleeved T shirt and jeans.

Mary is fidgeting and her eyes are darting from Bill to Nancy, sweeping over her Fox vest expanse with increased nervousness. Bill and Nancy are deliberately slow in starting for her state of mind to 'fill out'.

"So the last question first. Why do you think you deserve this financial aid?" Bill asks.

"Well I'm not sure I do. I certainly need it. I come from a poor family and I have to make my own way through school. I found the question to be very uncomfortable to answer."

"So you appreciate humility?" Nancy asks.

"Maybe not quite that but certainly not so egocentric as to 'deserve' such largess."

They ask more mundane questions about her Major and things to reveal her general intelligence and personality. She is sharp, quick and eager to please.

"Please wait in the room across the Entry while we consider your application." Mary complies walking into the room.

Nancy and Bill duck into the other Parlor and sit at the large monitor set up and camera controls. They see Mary enter the room and go directly to the couch and sit in the area of maximum fur concentration. Her hands are instantly running through the furs and they are soon up to her face. She's rubbing them all over her exposed skin and opening her blouse for more contact. She has one of the fox coats laying on the chair wrapped around herself and nearly wearing it. One breast is sprung loose and gets the full Fox treatment.

She's in a near frenzy when she finally notices the open closet door and the furs inside. Walking over she hugs them like a lover and is rubbing up and down like she's fucking them.

Nancy is fur masturbating as she watches. Bill has his fly open and is masturbating with a fur around his cock. Neither can take their eyes off the monitor. "How long will this go on Bill? Wow .. I want that girl!!"

"Yeah and the first one out of the chute. Her tits are great and her lips! Hope the others are this good? Maybe better?"

They finally get up and go out shutting the door a bit loud to alert her. When they get to the room Mary is sitting on the couch a bit disheveled but not so much that you would normally notice but one hand still stroking a fur. They make no indication they know or care about her condition. Bill sits in the chair. Nancy is circling Mary close behind her.

Leaning over to her ear ... "Mary .. she jumps just a bit .. would you like to earn extra money by keeping house for us as a live-in maid .. as part of your Endowment?"

"OH yes!" with a clearly eager response gripping the Fox throw.

"Well Mary we will let you know in the next few days of our decision. You are the first and we are very impressed but there are others to interview."

"It's been a pleasure." Mary replies.

Soon as she leaves Nancy says .. "We could stop the interviews now and I think we would both find satisfaction. Don't you think Brother?"

"Oh yes indeed."

TINA

A few minutes later the second girl shows up. Nancy is hopeful and excited over Tina.

Tina is petite with generous long dark auburn hair to mid back, brown eyed and exotic looking with olive skin. She didn't respond to the last question. She sits more relaxed in the chair than did Mary. She's dressed in a black T neck wool sweater and black wool skirt enhancing her exotic appearance.

"So why didn't you answer the last question Tina?" Nancy asks.

"I thought it might be a trick question and I thought no answer would be better than the wrong answer or a lame answer."

"Well it worked. You got an interview. So what do you think about the question now that you know?"

"I'm as deserving as anyone else."

"Why did you choose Medicine?"

"I am knowledgeable in the sciences and biology. It's also a lucrative profession. I could go on but those are the short reasons why."

They talk a bit more about her chosen path and her general views on life.

"Please wait in the room across the Entry while we consider your request."

Tina goes across the Entry and into the room. They are at the monitor as soon as she enters the room. She goes for the chair, moving the one fur to the couch and sits like a tombstone. Nancy and Bill sit, waiting and waiting. Nothing happens.

"Shucks .. I'm disappointed!" Nancy bemuses.

They go out and across the Entry to the room and sit on the couch together amongst the furs. They don't ask the 'live-in' question since they already know she's a non-starter.

Brief pleasantries are exchanged and they figure she already knows she's not getting it.

Tina is no sooner out the door when Nancy attacks Bill. She wrestles him to the couch and has his jeans off straddling his stiff cock. He's still turned on from Mary.

"So you like the Mary bitch eh?" and drops on his cock. Bill is soon pumping cum into his sister with fervor. They screw 'till almost time for the third interview.

NINA

Nina is a bit of a mousy sandy blond with clear gray eyes and smallish breasts. Five/eight and thin to average build. Not ugly by any stretch but not truly beautiful either. She's very nervous and they get that she is normally so. Speaking in a kind of jerky yet articulate manner. She's wearing a coarse weave yellow cardigan sweater with gray and yellow plaid wool pleated short skirt. There is something infectious about her personality despite her plain appearance and nervous behavior. Her gaze is locked on Nancy's Fox vest. She has to tear her attention away from it. She didn't answer the last question.

"Why didn't you answer the last question?" Nancy asks in a mildly confrontational tone.

"It was a trap."

"Very good!" Nancy replies in a much softer tone. Nina smiles in a stiff sort of nervous smile.

"So what is the real answer now that you know it was a trap?" Nancy asks again.

"A trap within a trap is still a trap." with a grim look.

"Please .. would you go into the room across the Entry while we discuss your status?"

"Of course." Nina is thinking she really blew it and she's so turned on by their furs.

They are in the monitoring room as Nina enters the Fur Room. She's faster than Mary. Her skirt is up and her sweater unbuttoned to her bare tits. She's masturbating with the furs in a heartbeat. She's in a frenzy of fur fondling with the biggest of the fox coats on and humping all the others in the closet.

Bill is shooting off with this show of fur passions and Nancy is fur masturbating furiously in rhythm with Nina.

"OH my god Bill!! I have to have her. she's pure fur passion!"

"WE shall."

They rush across the Entry too quick and quietly for her to hear them coming. They burst in the door and Nina is spread out on the couch with furs between her thighs and over her tiny tits in the midst of a moaning orgasm. She doesn't try to cover up or ... she just climaxes with moaning and humping. The surprised yet sensuous look on her face tells it all.

Nancy rushes over to her and has her in her arms instantly. Nina submits and lets Nancy go down between her thighs for the orgasm of her life to then. Nancy sucks her sweet nectar while nibbling at her clitoris. Bill is squeezing her tits in furs and kissing her. Nina erupts in a major orgasm with unrestrained passions, moaning and screaming.

Nancy looks up at Nina from between her thighs .. "You are funded if you want it. Also you can live with us as our housekeeper for additional income with full privileges if you would like as well."