Returning Home is a Furry Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes I would."

"Just look at Mr. Fenmoore's cock when he comes back in and I'll guarantee you will loose it in a way you could never imagine."

"OK." fully trusting Nina in a way she has rarely trusted anyone.

Mary dresses with Nina's sensual and fur fondling help. Her sexual excitement is showing in a very big way as Nancy and Bill come back into the room, staring with amazement at Bill's very large bulge in his jeans. With all the sex and fucking going on his cock is still nearly fully erect and impossible to hide. This doesn't go unnoticed. Nancy moves around behind the couch as Bill sits in the chair making no effort to conceal his boner.

"Nancy and I have discussed your case and want your final answer on a few questions."

"You're sure you want to live here with us Mary?" Nancy whispers in her ear, their cheeks touching with her hair and fur caressing Mary's face. Mary is shaking with excitement.

"Oh yes .. please yes!!" pressing and rubbing her face to Nancy's cheek and moaning quietly.

"And you don't mind housework for extra income?" Bill asks.

"Please not at all!" turning her face to Nancy. Nancy takes her head in her hands and kisses her with a lovers kiss and Mary eagerly responds. Nancy can taste the sex in her mouth and smiles broadly as she releases her, licking her lips.

"Nina will take you upstairs and get you familiarized to your new duties and welcome to our household."

Nina leads her out. Mary is so weak in the legs from her excitement she can barely walk and Nina is holding her close with a fur wrapped around her weak body, fondling her as they go. Mary is willingly and totally seduced by the furs and the three of them.

Nina takes her to the Master Suite and pushes Mary into the furs on the bed, stripping her nude. Mary is weakly assisting, making weak squeaking and moaning sounds as they progress. Nina has her legs spread and sucking her to an instant shaking and moaning climax with Nina's pulling on her clitoris.

"You'll be real sexed up for Bill to take your virginity. Enjoy the furs while I'm gone and think of the days and nights of furry passions with us." and she leaves to 'Serve' Ashley.

8

ASHLEY

When she gets to the Hall, Nancy is just escorting Ashley into the Fur Room alone for the final 'interview'. Ashley is already shaking with excitement seeing Nancy in such an incredible fur. Her fantasies fully realized. Nancy and Bill are interviewing her separately. Nancy has changed into an over-sized floor length hooded Golden Sable coat for the interview with Ashley. Nina knows not to enter until Nancy comes out.

They sit together on the couch with even more furs than before.

"So Ashley, I'd like to know more in depth about your life and thoughts before making our final decision. How was your life before .. you know .. in High School and life in general. What crowd did you socialize with, what did you think of your friends ... You know .. that sort of thing." Nancy asks in a somewhat officious manner, contradicting the situation.

Ashley's hands have a mind of their own stroking the irresistibly soft and sensuous Sable as she attempts to answer Nancy. Her glances running all over Nancy's Sable and face as she talks. She thinks Nancy is one of the most beautiful women she has ever met ... and in this incredible fur to boot.

"I was reasonably popular and top of my class academically. I didn't always like the folks I was around but I made an effort to not offend anyone. Those I liked and befriended I got along with well and some are still friends." She says falteringly and distractedly.

Do you want to be our friend Ashley?" Ashley's hands were making progress despite her efforts to control herself and Nancy wriggles a bit closer to Ashley's advances, her having turned more to Nancy.

"Oh yes. I feel very comfortable here and wanted." her hands wandering higher through the big thick lapels fondling Nancy's face with the fur and accidentally opening the coat just a bit. Enough to reveal Nancy's nudity. "Oh no .. I don't mean to." she says in a quiet whisper and yet not able to stop stroking the fur and fondling Nancy with shaking hands.

"Indeed I see you do very much mean to Ashley." smiling softly and licking her slightly parted lips.

Ashley leans forward and kisses Nancy lightly on her inviting lips while more energetically fur fondling her face with the wonderful Sable, softly moaning into her kiss. Ashley is seducing Nancy as they both had hoped. Nancy runs her hands around Ashley's waist, pulling her closer. She responds by first running her hands over her breasts with the fur then wrapping her arms around Nancy in the Sable with energetic fondling of the Sable around her, becoming lost in a new world of soft erotic love, sex and lust.

Nancy kisses her more energetically with her hands gripping her butt cheeks, pulling her closer still and into a full embrace. Ashley is fully engaged in seducing Nancy now raising her sweater for her naked breasts to press into the soft Sable and against Nancy's nude body. When Nancy squeezes her bare breasts with the Sable Ashley moans loudly and kisses her fervently with tongue tangling passion.

Before she realizes what she's doing she's spread her Sable open and is between Nancy's thighs sucking her sweet nectar.

In the other Parlor Bill is fuck pounding Nina from behind, both looking at the monitor and both being carried away with Nancy getting seduced by Ashley with such eager passions.

Nancy is gripping Ashley's thick hair, pulling her tight into her cunt with her eager sucking and slurping.

"Yes Ashley .... I love your passions .. I'll be your friend." She knew Ashley was very insecure despite her somewhat aloof demeanor. You just need to answer a few of Bill's questions and I think you will be living here very soon. Letting loose of her hair. Ashley looks up at Nancy with her girlie juices on her lips.

"You mean I get to live here with you?" eagerly and with no apparent concern over the Endowment to the University.

"Yes sweet Ashley." and gets up "Nina will be in with refreshments while I talk with Bill." She no sooner walks out the door when Nina comes in with hot tea and some fruit, sitting beside her, wearing a dark and bigger yet Russian Sable coat.

While Ashley drinks her tea Nina gets a very large Lynx from the closet and begins slipping off Ashley's tight skirt and wrapping her in the big fur. She had lost her sweater to Nancy and has no bra or panties so Ashley is quite nude now. Nina sits beside her and cuts the pear, handing her a piece and taking one for herself. They slowly suck on the fruit while looking at each other. Ashley is mesmerized by her situation and quite willingly helpless as Nina begins feeding her the fruit.

"Ashley ... I think you'll find living here much to your liking .. running her hand up her thigh to her twat. Ashley thrusts forward as Nina's fingers finds her labia lips and with the pear juice moistened fingers she slips into her soft vagina and quickly finds her clitoris. Ashley moans and squirms in the furs with her head thrown back in a state of bliss with the fingering of her soft vagina.

Nina spreads Ashley's thighs and follows her fingers. Ashley is now gripping Nina's hair as she gets sucked and her clitoris pinched by Nina's lips. Ashley is in heaven and certainly has another very lovely and sensuous friend. Her orgasms are soft and continuous like never before in a safe, loving and secure environment. Nina comes up to Ashley in a kiss while they wallow in the furs bare skin to bare skin in the furs. Never in her life has Ashley experienced such lush and softly erotic love and with two women. She is overcome with the excitement and erotic rush of her new situation.

Bill comes in while the two are still in their embrace laying on the couch. He is wearing his dad's huge Sable coat with his cock sticking out between the lapels and walks over to Ashley's face.

Without hesitation she has his cock in her mouth between her luscious lips giving Bill the blow job of his life. Gripping the Sable she brackets his cock between the soft Sable and licks around the rim of his circumcision and tip, licking up the precum and bobbing on and off the tip 'till his cock is involuntarily jerking to her like it has to be between her lips. Ashley smiles at its jerking motion and takes it nearly all down her throat for a moment and slips slowly back up and off. Bill is freaking out with the sensations, forcing himself to NOT grip her hair and fuck her face off. He does fondle her face with his Sable as Ashley relentlessly continues her actions to Bill's delight and his moans of pleasure. It's all he can do to keep from ejaculating. He wants this to last as long as possible.

Nancy had entered unnoticed and is fur masturbating in the chair. Nina joins her and fondles both Nancy and herself with furs watching Bill getting his.

Bill can't hold back any longer. Ashley has been bobbing quite energetically jerking him off with her lips. He erupts with powerful pulses of warm creamy cum into Ashley's mouth. She sucks hard and swallows it all. Bill is about to collapse from his straining so Ashley swings him over on to the couch and crouches over his face with his cock still in her mouth. Bill pulls her twat down in his face and sucks her hard and strong. Between his sucking her twat and the wonderful sable against her body Ashley climaxes with wild and energetic shaking without leaving his cock. Bill erupts once again as they feed this 69 position of ejaculation, climax, ejaculation etc. until they quit from exhaustion.

While Nancy is orgasming from Nina's cunt sucking of her ... "OHhh .. Ashley .. so fine ... and you are welcome to our household. I hope you're not totally spent Bill. Remember the Virgin Mary?" Everyone laughs breaking the erotic spell they were all under.

"Let's go upstairs and meet your new roommate Ashley." Bill says and Ashley smiles with an eager look in her eye.

They all go upstairs to the Master Suite and sure enough there is the Virgin Mary with her legs spread apart in the furs for Bill. She's draped in the new Sable spread and very ready. Bill decides this time he will tease and have her begging to be screwed. He circles the bed like circling his prey with a focused and unsmiling gaze. Mary is squirming and fingering her twat like she has been doing for hours. She is already way beyond primed with a pensive and pleading look, her mouth partly open and a soft squeaking .. moaning sound with the anticipation. She wants to get fucked in the worst way.

Bill gets on the bed and commands her to lick his cock. Mary eagerly complies and Bill is running his hands through her thick hair while she sucks him nearly as well as Ashley. The others are on the edge of the bed fingering themselves and each other. Fur fondling each other while Mary sucks. "Kiss me Mary." She eagerly complies with a passionate mouth sucking kiss like she has never done before.

She's inspired to do things she would have never entertained let-alone eagerly done and with such passion. She's wondering where this all came from in her? Mary is thinking she will do anything they ask as Bill fondles her generous breasts like she has dreamed of so often. They're in his mouth being sucked hard with his tongue flipping her rock hard nipples. Mary erupts in a big orgasm with his fingers in her twat. No foreplay she has experienced and rejected has come close to this.

Mary is completely submissive to Bill's every gesture and desire.

"Oh Bill ... please fuck me .. plllleeeaaasssseee!!"

He grips her waist like a rag doll and runs her all over the bed in the furs, rolling her over and fondling every inch and part of her body, finger fucking her and kissing her passionately. She has her mouth around his cock again and sucks with even more fervor .. nearly taking his entire cock in her mouth with her eagerness to please him.

"OOHHH Pllleeeaaasssseee Bill oh please!!" she weakly pleads.

Bill is starting to have a hard time holding back now and pulls her off his cock, running her through the furs again so he can recover some before he finally takes her virginity.

The others around the bed are aggravating the situation by being in a nearly constant state of orgasm while this is going on .. moaning and kissing each other in a writhing group orgasm. Fur fondling and sucking each other constantly.

Mary is frantic to get fucked.

Bill lays Mary back in the furs, fondling her tits with the Sable and slowly sliding his cock to the entrance of her Temple. Mary is already in an orgasmic frenzy as his cock pushes and parts her labia lips.

"Oh yes Bill .. fuck me hard!!"

He slowly slips past her labia lips with only his large tip fully in her. Mary is bouncing up and down in the furs with eager anticipation and the first feelings of his cock in her, continuing to orgasm. She's realizing it's really big and she's already stretched to the limit at her opening.

It feels incredible to her. Far more thrilling than anything she had ever imagined as she scoots forward a bit with her bouncing.

"OH MY GOD!!" she screams with the deeper penetration and her massive shaking orgasm and it's only just to her maidenhead .. not through it.

Bill can feel the resistance at his tip and is enjoying the sensations of her tight twat. He leaves it there and jerks his cock up and down in her slit, rubbing her clitoris generously and frequently. Mary has another massive orgasm larger than before and hugs Bill tight pushing his cock through her membrane. She shakes and screams in pain clutching tighter yet to Bill's body with her second thrust onto his cock.

Mary is forcing him into herself despite Bill's efforts to go slow. Mary is frozen to his body as her cunt squeezes his cock deep in her. She savors the pain and its gradual transition to the pleasure of being sooo full of big cock. Her body slowly vibrates with the thrill and Bill shoots a mother load of cum pulses quite involuntarily and uncontrollably, moaning and humping Mary. She has succeeded in seducing Bill to orgasm with her jerking him off inside her tight twat.

Mary is smiling with her wonderful feeling of satisfaction with her loss and ultimate control of her destiny. She's full of his warm cum as she rolls them over with her on top of Bill pumping him for all she's worth. Bill is pumping more cum into her hot hole in no time at all, thrusting up deeper into her vagina than before. Mary is fur fondling Bill and smothering him with kisses.

Bill is on cloud nine with his third virgin deflowering and her wonderful seduction of him. Beginning with his sister and being seduced by Mary is liking this yielding of total control. The total erotic and sensual experience is so much finer and complete.

"Oh thank you .. it's so much more wonderful than I'd ever imagined!!"

"Here Mary meet your roommate Adrian." Nancy gently pulls at Mary to Adrian who wraps her arms around Mary with furs and kisses, rolling over in the furs with passionate sucking of her twat. She sucks the mixed sex juices and has Mary in orgasm again.

Bill rolls over onto Nina and fucks her for his last seed of the evening with Nancy fur fondling and rolling in the furs with them, taking his last slick stiffness into herself for several orgasms off his dry but still stiff cock.

"Bridgett will be here in the morning. Nancy announces to all. Mary .. you and Ashley will take my old room and Nina will take Bill's old room with Bridgett. Not your average Dormitory would you say? There are fur spreads for your super king sized beds that will be here tomorrow. You can all wear and use the furs from the main fur closet, here in the house and out in public as well. We don't want our girls to catch a cold.

Redecoration can take place as you would like and we'll shop for new clothes over time. Part of your benefits. We want all you girls to be totally happy, sensual and satisfied at all times. It makes education so much better and easier. Classes start in a few months so we want you all to be ready and well settled. We'll see when Bridgett wants to come live here."

"I'll have her spending the night at least." Nina says confidently.

Nancy hands Mary the Lynx spread .. "Off to bed now you two and take some other furs. Nina will sleep with us tonight. She 'interviews' Bridgett tomorrow and we want her in a good frame of mind."

Bill spends another evening of excruciatingly pleasurable pain with Nina and Nancy alternating fur fondling, licking and sucking his cock and gonads. They take advantage of his continued stiffness to satisfy their needs. One girl bounces on his rigid post while Bill gets to suck out the other. The girls are kissing and hugging on top of him of course.

Ashley comes back in ... "I didn't get mine." she pleads.

"Well hop right up!" Nancy gestures as she swings over on Bill's sopping face. Bill has never sucked so much cunt or enjoyed it so much in his life. Hours of sex!!

Ashley slips down on his dock piling of a cock. She's not a virgin but hasn't had very many fucks yet so she's still real tight. She humps up and down 'till she's hurting, having several very good orgasms. Bill does the best he can for her with his empty gun by counter humping her forcefully.

"Ashley .. I promise to do you up real good tomorrow." Bill tells her. She dismounts and leaves for her room. Mary gets some more fine loving tonight from a now extremely horny Ashley.

The house is finally quiet with all asleep and comfortable with all the lovers in furs. Nina dreams about making love with Bridgett in the furs huddled up between Nancy and Bill.

Nancy dreams of a life left behind and how she misses her mom and dad. Bill dreams of sex returning to his life as the norm now with woman after woman but mostly of how truly close Nancy is to him now and having sex all night with her in his dreams.

9

Bridgett is scheduled for 10AM and everyone is stirring by eight. Nina is already up making breakfast. Nancy and Bill are up dressing for the interview.

Since Bridgett is already seduced they decide to take her right off so the big Sables are worn nude.

Everyone else is following suite for breakfast in the Arboretum. Nina is in another Golden Sable coat. She's ready for her seduction of Bridgett. Mary has the opulent Arctic Fox coat. She's the Doorwoman to greet Bridgett and Ashley is in a big reddish Cross Fox coat. She is Server and will 'service' Bridgett and Nina.

This is Mary and Ashley's first morning and when Nancy comes up behind Mary seated at the table and runs her hands through her fur and over her wonderful breasts for a squeeze she is at first shocked but is quickly softly moaning with the pleasurable feelings and kisses from Nancy in her hair, neck and cheeks so early in the morning. "Good morning dear and welcome to your new home."

Nancy goes over to Ashley and repeats the fondling, lingering on her wonderful breasts. She displays them to the others wrapped and fondled with the furs then welcomes Ashley. This excites the others and Ashley has a strong sexual rush with sudden pride in her breasts she had felt so very self conscious over for so long. Her nipples stand out like rockets. She leaves her coat open with her breasts framed in the fur for the others to admire and admire they do and will.

Nina has just come in with the final tray of food and sat it on the table when Nancy wraps her in a full lovers flesh to flesh embrace in their furs .. "Thank you for making breakfast for us all dear." with lingering kisses and fur fondling.

None of this is missed at all on Mary and Ashley. They are sitting next to each other and are gripping the others thigh through the furs watching this unfold. They became intimately familiar with each other last night as was planned. They turn to each other and kiss lightly like the new lovers they are. Mary sucks Ashley's nipples briefly for the others to see how well they have gotten to know each other and to bring them out to their full size and moist glory. They glisten with her saliva standing out proud.