Returning Home is a Furry Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

Breakfast is pleasant with only a brief outline of the mornings seduction of Bridgett. Since everyones sexual excitement and fantasies are in overdrive over Bridgett already elaboration is unnecessary. Nina needs no diagram for sure.

Mary opens the door for Bridgett who gasps with excitement with her first glimpse of Mary in her opulent fur. Mary lets it casually open briefly to show her nude body underneath.

"Welcome to the Fenmoore's home Bridgett. Your interview will be in the Parlor [the Fur Room]. Mary guides her to where Bridgett had hoped and dreamed she would once again be. She no sooner sits on the couch when she starts fondling all the furs. "There are a lot more furs than last time?" she thinks correctly. It doesn't concern her as she grabs an arm full of them and buries her face in them, rubbing them all over her thin sweater and between her thighs, made easy by her very short skirt. She dressed in anticipation of this.

Nina comes in at the height of her fur fondling. Bridgett freezes with being caught in the act like Nina was. It is intentional of course and Nina savors the reverse moment.

"That's OK Bridgett. We all know how you feel." coming over to her fur fondling herself with a big Lynx coat between her Sable lapels. She's running it up between her thighs and over her tits. When she gets over to the frozen Bridgett with her moth agape. She wraps the Lynx around her and unzips her skirt then begins slipping her sweater up over her magnificent bare tits.

Bridgett is submissive to Nina for fur fondling and Nina is enjoying every sensuous and delicious moment. Bridgett moans and gasps as her body is revealed to another woman. Her secret fantasies are coming true in a scenario she could never have imagined. She had dreamed and fantasized over sex with a woman before. Nina was not like the woman in her fantasies but for some reason she's so 'right' to do this with her. She wants to be her love slave and lays back in the fur filled couch to get whatever Nina wants from her.

Nina then sucks Bridgett's sweet nectar which is already flowing in abundance. When Nina pinches her clitoris with her lips Bridgett has the orgasm of her life .. the one she has dreamed of .. shaking and writhing in the furs she leaves this reality and when she opens her eyes Ashley has her tits to her mouth for her to suck. Ashley moans with Bridgett's sucking her tits and they are both delighted over Ashley's wonderful nipples receiving their just attention. Bridgett is in heaven with the tit sucking and twat sucking she climaxes many times more and stronger than any before wallowing in the wonderful furs.

Nina is in heaven and soon has Bridgett between her thighs getting sucked by her eager sex partner and new roommate. She is rewarded with orgasms of grand proportions. Bridgett is everything she had fantasized and then some.

Nancy is next to lend Bridgett assistance with her more modest breasts. Bridgett eagerly sucks her tits and licks her nipples to rock hard. She is figuring out sucking on just the nipple .. like a baby with the same gratification. "Welcome to our family Bridgett." as she runs her hands through her thick long blond hair and pulls her tight to her breasts.

Bridgett begs Nina to let her suck her twat. "Please do sweetie. It would please me no end." and Bridgett is kneeling on furs between her thighs sucking Nancy more softly and sweetly than she could imagine. Nancy is very pleased they chose her.

"Would you also like to get fucked Bridgett?"

"Yes Please." she replies through the sucking and slurping of Nancy's twat.

She no sooner says yes when she feels Bills weight over her butt and the thickest cock she could dream of slipping between her labia lips. She moans loudly into Nancy's cunt. Nancy is gripping her hair with her head pulled tightly into her cunt. Bridgett sucks all the more eagerly with Bill's thrusts into her twat. He becomes relentless and Bridgett goes into a spasm of orgasms from getting fuck pounded and sucking out her new Mistress whom she is desperate to please. Bill erupts with large pulses of creamy cum into her twat with Bridgett bucking back to him, driving his cock deeper yet into her twat.

With the subsiding of her first initiation they gather up Bridgett and carry her upstairs to the Master Site and lay her in the furs. All surround her with fur fondling and kisses. Her cum filled twat is sucked by all as a group ceremonial gesture of welcoming, completing the group.

"When do you want to move in Bridgett?" Nancy asks, knowing her answer.

"Do I have to leave?" Nancy doesn't directly answer her.

"Since Nina is your new roommate you two should go to your room and become better acquainted, that is unless you want to hang around for Ashley's deserved rewards from Bill?" Ashley is already in Bill's arms with preliminary fur fondling and tit sucking. Ashley is eager to get hers. No one leaves but are eagerly fur fondling the two love makers. Bridgett is the most eager of all with her first observer event and the one to close the group.

Ashley wants Bill on top of her so she rolls them over that way. She is buried in the furs from his weight on her and the others are fur fondling her. She's in heaven and about to get hers.

She feels his cock parting her labia lips and is going to let Bill take her very slowly and she has already been rocking against him in a slow and smooth humping .. like a slow wave motion and Bill has picked up on it. She savors his cock slipping slowly into her womb.

The tension is already building quickly in her .. the first quiet waves of her body tightening and releasing the excitement with the stimulations of his cock sliding in and out of her vagina. The fur fondling is having a wonderful effect on her heightening sexual tension .. both softening it and stimulating the excitement but not at all like the few times before when she got ineptly fucked. They were fast and not at all sexually satisfying nor cathartic. Ashley wants major cathartic.

She realizes the pace has quickened and it is herself since Bill is following her lead. "OH yes Bill .. you're so fine in me." pumping a bit faster she feels the tension tightening and the furs are definitely doing to her things she's never experienced and Bill's big cock is definitely filling her in a way she is already spoiled over .. her new expectation of copulation. Ashley shivers with the onset of her first full orgasm and she quickens her pace. Bill has started, what he knows is her climax .. one of many he is going to help her have today.

Ashley has a rushing sensation unlike any before that comes from deep inside her gut .. wraps around her body and out to Bill .. she tenses like her muscles have cramped then she explodes in a cataclysmic orgasm like none before. She humps Bill with all her strength and he is humping her with even greater force. This orgasm lasts forever it seems and when she releases it and is about to collapse but Bill is increasing the pace rather than letting up like the other guys have.

She is lifted to another level of excitement on top of what she has already experienced .. like getting her skirt caught in a bus door as it accelerates from the stop. There is nothing she can do but get dragged along until she suddenly 'catches up' and is once again energetically humping Bill with even greater fervor than before. Ashley is wild with passion as her second orgasm sweeps up on her and washes her along in a massive tidal wave that crashes down on her with greater force than she believed possible.

She is utterly spent and goes totally limp. Bill caresses her limp and pliable body with furs and she is both stimulated to heights never before felt but helpless to respond. She takes it in and savors the super heightened sensual sensations as here body quivers with a string of small and uncontrollable mini-orgasms with soft moans. She's in a paradise of sexual and sensual gratification she never wants to stop. The softest touch to her nipples sends her into an orgasm in this state. They are getting touched, her tits fur fondled and sucked by all repeatedly .. one on each breast and nipple. She is suddenly so glad she has such magnificent breasts and nipples she thrusts them out for her new friends and lovers to enjoy and keep her in paradise. Her moans of pleasure stimulate the others to continue. It seems to go on for hours and she's still not tired of the situation. The others realize she has nearly exhausted herself and slow down, letting her gradually descend to earth.

With Nancy, Nina and Mary ministering to Ashley's recovery Bill tugs Bridgett aside from the group and lays her in the furs. He's on top of her and slowly slips his still very stiff Ashley coated cock deep into her again and she has an incredible rush of excitement unlike when he rammed her with the group seduction in the Fur Room. That was mixed with a multitude of sensations, expectations and desires for more than one person in the moment. This is very specific and personal.

Her cunt wraps around his huge cock in her like fur around her body. It feels so hard and fantastic, stretching her womb to its limits. Every tiny part is stimulated and her excitement level goes up like a fast rocket ride .. one going to the moon. First very slowly going up and then very fast. She is humping him as he humps her in a ferocious contest to get her there .. wherever there is .. until she feels this engulfing energizing sensation sweep over her in a fast rushing wave. Bridgett erupts in a wild frenzy of passionate humping and groping with her orgasmic explosion and like Ashley's first Bill doesn't let her relax. She is swept up in a new thrusting and pumping from Bill to the next plateau of lust and passion. She is ferociously counter-humping with her elevated sexual ferocity to another quicker and even more explosive climax.

This totally wasts Bridgett. She goes limp like Ashley and is in the same sensual, super sensitive state of bliss. All turn to her including Ashley.

Nina takes the lead in initiating her roommate into this sensual world of love, lust and passion with her instant tit sucking and fur fondling her tits and face with her passions and worship of her lover and beauty idol. Nina attends to her sensitivities in the most exquisite manner. Her detail attention to her wonderful tits and kissing her full and sensuous lips while fur stroking her twat and tits is sending Bridgett into a state of heavenly bliss. She knows she loves this woman who was first to touch and kiss her in welcome. She kisses back with sensuous passion as her lover. The others fur fondle the two in a marriage of sort as lovers.

10

The household is nearly complete with the delivery of the four fur spreads.

Nina and Bridgett get the Crystal Island Fox and Golden Canadian Sable spreads.

Mary and Ashley get the Arctic Fox and Dark Canadian Sable.

All four are backed with soft sheared Beaver of matching color.

With Dinner Nina is the one to begin organizing the girls to task. Seems she is a natural organizer as well as artful seducer of Bridgett. She can't keep her hands off her and Bridgett doesn't seem to mind at all with her return groping and kisses. She loves Nina's seductive attentions.

Mary and Ashley are also shamelessly groping and kissing each other while they prepare dinner. The girls are remarkably good cooks collectively. They relegate to things each is good at, doing them quite smoothly and cheerfully.

Seems Nancy and Bill's idea of the live-in help of brainy University girls is a very good idea after all. The fact that they are now all lovers doesn't hurt. The touching and fondling is indiscriminate from the start with anyone near anyone else gets touched, fondled and/or kissed. The effect on morale is remarkable. Something simple like watching a movie in the evening in the Media Room can become a love fest .. particularly with the right movie. The choice of movie is very democratic.

Two dozen fur lined house coats and vests of various furs are ordered to keep from prematurely wear out the fine furs since everyone has the need to wear fur all the time. They are in most ways just as fine and opulent as the normal furs and many are double sided fur for those sensual experiences around the house.

Half a dozen hooded Sable jackets of several types and colors are also now in the closet. Seems the two of Nancy's mom's were in big demand. Also a half dozen other Sable Cubbies and a few hooded Sable lined suede, cashmere and tapestry coats are ordered. The beginning of "The Uniform". All the girls are fantastic wearing any one of them and they know it all too well.

A large box of fur massage mittens are on hands now with predictable results. They are also fur lined for mutual pleasures. Mittens are available in all the different furs. The girls started keeping one or two in their pocket all the time. You never know when the need will arise.

The time before classes start is taken up with getting their parents well organized house reorganized for its new role as a home, dormitory, fur harem, study hall and entertainment facility.

The Girls Bedrooms are remodeled along with several unnecessary rooms being combined into a real study attached to the already fine Library. The Arboretum is expanded for entertainment.

Over dinner Nancy asks "Would you all like having a party to kind of be an introduction to your new status as Endowed Students? Also a kind of homecoming for me and happy party for our parents."

"Sounds like a great idea." Bridgett says. She likes parties.

"I'll help with the planning if you like?" Nina says. Always first to serve squeezing Bridgett's thigh through her fur. "Yeah .. me too." she adds. Does Nina have her under control or what? The other girls quickly volunteer.

"We will have to make up guest list so I want everyone to supply their own guest list for the collective one. There will be the folks from our parents old business, the Lawyers and others from the University. They had many others that we will glean through. Then Nancy and my friends and class mates. It should be quite a bash."

"Lets go shopping girls! You all need new and nicer clothes .. some more than others but we don't want any of you not looking your very best. Doesn't look good for us, not to mention how you might feel about it. Guess it's my girls school influences to have you all in uniforms."

"Not uniforms!" .. Ashley responds .. "I hated having to wear them in that awful Catholic School I went to."

"I don't mean like that Ashley. Would you mind having some more nice leather and suede skirts? Maybe some nice soft cashmere T necks and such .. or a few Angoras? Matching skirts? Some cashmere leggings? Silk blouses .. you name it. School colors of course."

"What are the school colors? You don't mean the University's?" Mary asks.

"Any color you would like girls." laughing. They all laugh.

The day is spent on a major shopping spree like they all, including Nancy, has always dreamed of. They hit every store in town, packing the van with clothes and much more to be delivered.

They quickly become a major attraction .. guy magnets. Five gorgeous girls showing off and modeling for each other. They sold more clothes that they didn't buy for themselves that the sales girls fell over themselves helping.

A few were "rewarded" with special tips in the dressing rooms for being so helpful. One salesgirl wasn't going to let go of Ashley's tits. The sexual attention was eager sought from the girls. One cute buxom brunette sales girl was left panting with having had major orgasms in the dressing room from Mary, Ashley and Bridgett's fondling and groping in a three way on her. She found out what fur can do for you as she sat there with her fingers still up her twat as they left.

At lunch in the local young folks meat market hangout they are major guy magnets. Table full of gorgeous girls in furs!! More boners than you can count. The place smelled high with sex pheromones. The girls were super sexed up, including Nancy. Seems other guys are not off the menu for any of them.

The girls are generally very sexed up and they all want to get screwed right away when they get home. They gang rape Bill. He is totally wasted and spent for a week at least. This is clearly much more than he had bargained for.

Over dinner it is Bill that broaches the subject. "I think we have to have some new rules or understandings about girl on guy sex. I can't do it all or all of you at once. I'm so wasted I don't want sex for a week. Let's come up with some acceptable guide lines for you girls to get other guys. Cover the heath end of it. How to check out the guys so we don't all come down with something we'll all regret."

"Maybe get a few permanent guys somehow that can be around in some way?" Nina replies.

"Let's make sure that some of our guests for the party are acceptable. Pre-qualify them so-to-speak. I'm sure if they are really interested. We'll certainly know. Then we can interview them. We sure know how to do that by now." Nancy suggests.

"It's agreed then. We'll work up a plan and several strategies for getting and qualifying guys and go at it." Bill says.

A small Guest Room off in a more remote part of the house is to be used for when the guys are brought home for intercourse by any one of The Girls. Attention to horny without sole dependence on Bill is collectively agreed on. Normally it's locked for privacy and prying guests.

The house is not at all too large for the new needs and six is the magic number which happens to be the address. 6 Cherry Lane and is at the end of the Lane.

To be continued...

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers