Returning Home is a Furry Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

Nina didn't ask about the privileges. She just nodded yes to both while Nancy and Bill fur fondle her all over, kissing and fingering her twat to more orgasms. Nina is their willing and eager fur slave. She is looking at Bills bulge and is certainly looking forward to loosing her virginity to that.

"You can move in anytime you wish Nina though classes are several months away." Bill tells her.

"How about now?" Nina asks.

"And so eager!! You can go upstairs and make yourself at home while we do the next two interviews." Nancy replies.

Nina rushes from the room with eager expectations.

"So who's next?" Nancy asks.

"ASHLEY."

Ashley is also about five/eight, blue eyes and shoulder length, thick and dark brown pageboy hair. She has generous breasts and lips like JLo. Bill is drooling over having them wrapped around his big cock.

She sits easily in the chair and is nicely dressed. A blue silk blouse without bra. Her generous nipples on display with loose drape of the silk and dark blue knee length plain skirt.

"So Ashley, why didn't you reply to the last question?" Bill asks

She pauses in thought.

"I didn't want to give a contrived or dishonest reply and since the question is loaded I felt no answer was the best answer."

"Why do you want to be an Engineer? That's a male dominated profession." Nancy asks.

"I like being around men but not so much engineering types. More importantly, it's where my main talents lay."

"What do you expect to happen with this endowment?" Bill asks.

"Get on with my education. I'm stuck right now with an OK job and not enough money to go to the University."

"Would you be interested in living here as part of the Endowment? Extra money as part time housekeeper?" Nancy asks.

"I think I'd love to. Certainly lots of room."

"Please go into the room across the Entry so we can deliberate over your case." Nancy asks.

"Sure."

They go to the respective rooms. Nancy is first to see her enter the room. She heads straight for the furs on the couch. Sitting she wraps the big Fox coat around herself and smiles with satisfaction. Her fondling is not quite as quick or furious as either Mary or Nina but she is getting there in a very deliberate manner. The other Fox is soon between her legs and up her skirt. Her expressions give her up. Her blouse is open and her naked breasts are engulfed in Lynx. She's shaking her head in a very distracted manner as her crotch fondling and furry tit squeezing is having the desired results. She begins shaking and quivering with a substantial orgasm. She's hooked. Both Nancy and Bill are masturbating to her actions like a porn flick. She's very good and is no stranger to masturbation. Maybe to fur but she definitely has style.

"She's a keeper Bill. She's going to seduce me."

They go out into the Hall area and wait for her to come out. She takes longer than the others but the door opens and she emerges in reasonably good control for someone having had major sex.

"So do you think you will like living here? Full privileges you know." Nancy asks as she walks by her chair from behind. Nancy turns close to Ashley's side ... nearly touching her ... the Red Fox brushing against her bare arm. Ashley quivers lightly and blushes.

"I think I'd love living here."

"We'll be back to you within a few days Ashley." Bill tells her.

"So what happens now Bill? We have several more tomorrow and we have three with one of those 'in the hand' as keepers. Mary is still at least number two in my book with Ashley a close third. Nina is super fur slave and your fuck meat for tonight. I'm going to love watching how you look in action. I think she's a virgin too."

5

"We should look in on her now. I'll bet she's been sexed up all this time in our bed. Wanna bet?"

"Not against a sure thing."

They go upstairs and sure enough. Nina is sprawled out on the Lynx, spread eagle nude on her face in the furs and fast asleep. She probably masturbated herself into exhaustion.

"Let's just go to bed in a little while and nestle her between us after we fuck. She'll wake up wanting you to ream her."

They go downstairs to the Media Room to watch a movie but end up watching reruns of the girls from today. Bill mounts and pumps Nancy from behind as they watch. There is a very large couch well covered with furs and the ones from the Fur Room. They screw like minks watching the fresh talent get off on the furs and anticipate what each one will be like. Nina already having the privilege of being first.

The two finally tire and go to bed with unconscious Nina nestled between them. Nancy and Bill fur fondle her while she sleeps. Nina writhes and squirms in response like its a passionate dream. Nancy moves Nina's head to her breast and Nina willingly opens her mouth for Nancy's tit as she nudges her lips with her nipple. She sucks it like a sleeping baby. Nancy finger fucks herself to orgasm with her tit in Nina's sucking mouth. Bill had already nodded off.

Nancy falls asleep with Nina still softly sucking her tit.

Bill awakes with Nina sucking his cock and he's on the verge of ejaculation as his eyes open.

"Oh my god Nina!! I'm about to cum!!"

She is shocked with his voice like she was in a trance sucking his cock. Bill holds her head to his cock as he soots his first pulse. Nina is totally surprised and moans loudly with the cum pulsing into her mouth and down her throat .. gaging and choking but she manages to take it all and begins sucking and bobbing on his cock quite energetically.

Nancy slips up behind her as she is sucking Bill's cock, wrapping furs around her nude body and squeezing her tits with the furs. This fuels Nina's efforts, moaning with Bills cock in her mouth, and when Nancy thrusts two fingers up her twat she groans and shakes with a major orgasm .. Bill's pulsing cock still down her throat stimulating him to shoot again. Nina is totally seduced and willing fur/sex slave to Nancy and Bill. She only has her virginity to loose now Nancy thinks ... spreading Nina's legs apart in display to Bill. She is both willing and eager with Bills cum running from her mouth and down her chest. Nancy licks and sucks her tits, cleaning up the cum and kisses her, getting the rest of Bill's cum. Nina is going bonkers over this with the sweetest and most submissive sounds and body movements in the furs with a plaintive look.

Please take my virginity Mr. Fenmoore. Mr. Fenmoore's cock is still slick with cum and her saliva. Lubricated just right for her tight virgin twat. One single and powerful thrust into her to the base of his cock and Nina screams, frozen in pain. She nearly faints and Nancy ministers to her by fur fondling her tits and body to distract her from the pain.

"It only hurts for a few moments Nina." Nancy consoles her.

Bill doesn't move in her so she can adjust to his huge cock deep in her womb.

"OH Mr. Fenmoore!! .... Oh my it's so!! .. oh ... so ... "

"Personal Nina?" he says.

"Yesss .. fuck me hard pllleeeaaasss."

He slowly pulls back and slowly thrusts back deep into her again. She's adjusting.

Bill lets loose with a ferocious fucking greater than any time before. He's showing off to Nancy who is thrilled with Nina's loss, her fondling and kissing her as Bill pumps away at her twat with all his strength. Nina has gone somewhere else in her mind with the shaking and counter-humping she is fully engaged in her first big fuck. She begins to be wracked with massive orgasms and Bill's climbing to his big one. No one is saying anything about protection. Is she? Does she even care?

Bill explodes and Nina is clearly ecstatic over her triumph at getting a guy to blow his wad into her tight twat. She gets pulse after pulse of Bill's warm cream up her twat. Nina is smiling as she moans and screams with her orgasms. She collapses like a wet dish rag from exhaustion, falling off Bill's slick cock.

In one smooth motion Bill pushes Nancy on one shoulder and has her on her face in the furs and thrusts fully up into her from behind, straddling her thighs, he pumps her hardly missing a stroke from having just fucked the virgin out of Nina. Nancy is in instant heaven. Her favorite position with Bill pounding her twat fast and deep into her and almost instantly filling her with his thick cum.

Nina recovers and begins kissing Nancy and stroking her hair. She then slides her twat under Nancy's face for her to enjoy and enjoy she does. Nina is quickly in orgasm again with Nancy's sucking and pinching her clitoris, sucking their love juices still in her twat.

They finally fall apart into the furs with exhaustion.

"Thank you both for treating me so well and doing me so fine. I have the feeling this is not your average lost virginity."

"You should have been here a few days ago when Bill took mine."

"You mean you just lost yours? To your brother!?"

"I hope that doesn't shock you? And yes indeed he did."

"Wow!! How incredibly erotic! I love the idea. Wish I had a brother, especially like you I could have lost it to. I wouldn't think twice about it."

"Bill has had two in a week. Mine was a lot like yours only I got to watch this one. You were a super fuck Nina. We're going to have a lot of fun together. What about contraception Nina?" She's hugging, fondling and kissing Nina while she talks. Nina is pliable as putty.

"I'm way off estrus and I'll use the Morning After pill. I have several I've been keeping for this moment. I wouldn't mind getting pregnant though. I would like to get some University going first though. I'd love to have your baby Mr. Fenmoore."

"I'd like to get pregnant too but not by my brother. Maybe another guy just to get it done. I would like it if Bill got you pregnant."

"Don't I have a say in this girls?"

"NO!" almost in unison. Then they laugh.

"We have to get ready for more interviews Bill. Obviously you're in Nina."

"I'll start my job now and make breakfast for you guys while you get ready."

Nina goes to the Kitchen still dressed only in a big Arctic Fox coat turned inside out. She gets the idea about all loving furs and loves the fur to her body. "This is going to be a great job! .. she thinks to herself .. housing, food and all the fucking and love making in furs a girl could dream of."

Nancy and Bill come down dressed in furs. More opulent today than yesterday. Bill has a Lynx fur out vest over a plain white T shirt and jeans while Nancy has on a floor length Arctic Fox vest and white scoop neck, thick weave cashmere sweater dress.

Nancy comes up behind Nina and wraps the Fox around her and lightly bites her neck with two fingers up her twat. Nina orgasms almost instantly while her tits are being fondled. "Thanks for making breakfast Nina."

"Oh my yes .. any time Nancy!"

She stands behind Nancy while she eats stroking her fur and running her hands down her soft sweater .. fondling her tits in return. "Pick me one today?" Nina quizzically asks.

"Why not!" Bill replies and Nina gives Nancy a nice firm pinch of her rock hard nipples. Nancy moans softly with her head laid back and kisses Nina as they leave for the Hall. Nancy already likes Nina a lot and the other girls are going to have to be exceptional indeed. There is the re-interview of Mary and Ashley too.

6

Nina watches the interviews from a concealed place up the stair wrapped in a big Norwegian Blue Fox. She absentmindedly fur fondles herself watching the proceedings.

CAROL

Carol is first this morning. She's vivacious and well endowed. Her soft fuzzy pink sweater has her well displayed and the short white tight skirt shows her butt to its maximum. It's clear how her grades are so good. She flunks.

Nina doesn't even have time to develop a sexual fantasy or long enough to get a good fur masturbation over her as she watched.

BRIDGETT

"OH Bridgett!" Nina thinks seeing her come through the door wearing a snug tan leather knee length skirt and beige T neck cashmere with no bra.

Bridgett is blond and buxom but smart. Blue eyes and super bullet nipples. Five/nine and a figure to die for. Nina is masturbating furiously over her instantly.

"So why did you give us such a lame answer on the last question Bridgett?" Nancy asks casually.

"To see if you thought it was of any consequence."

"Now that you know it was a test of your perceptions what do you think it should be now?" Nancy asks.

Bridgett's nipples are clearly getting enlarged! Nina observes. She's turned on by Nancy? Their furs? She thinks to herself as she orgasms with her masturbations over Bridgett. Very sexy!!

Nancy notices too.

"Ah .. I suppose I've a good case but maybe someone else may be more deserving."

"A safe and reasonably humble answer Bridgett. If we were to give you an Endowment would you think it beneath you to live in and keep house here as part of it? For extra income?" Bill asks.

"Nnno!" she stutters. "I would love to do that." in a great recovery.

"We would like you to go into the room across the Entry while we consider your request."

Nina recalls her stay in the room and its consequences as she diddles herself thinking about Bridgett in all those furs. Those wonderful tits!!

Nancy and Bill are watching Bridgett get right to major fur masturbation on the couch and then the closet with her sweater and skirt hiked up. She is furiously moaning and humping. Is it Bill or Nancy on her mind? Both Nancy and Bill are furiously masturbating watching her orgasm!

"YESSS Nancy. I have to fuck her even if we don't endow her. I doubt she's a virgin."

They go back out and Bridgett is slow coming out of the Fur Room. She's obviously shook up from such energetic sex play.

She sits in her chair and Nancy moves up close from in front of her with the Fox and her full red hair running over her face with Nancy's face very close to her ear.

"So you're sure you would like living here as a housekeeper? Full privileges my sweet!" puffing the words directly into her ear in a near whisper. Bridgett shivers and gasps lightly "Ohh yess I would." in a near whisper, her hands raised to her breasts. Bridgett is seduced and she knows it.

"We will get back to you in a few days Bridgett." Bill says breaking the spell.

Bridgett rises and leaves quickly without a word.

Nina is about to pass out from diddling herself over Bridgett. She has three fingers pumping her twat imagining her nude in furs and watching her Fur Mistress seduce Bridgett into a willing slave.

TWO Non Starters

They interview several others that don't meet the basic requirements nor up to the already selected girls.

They had called Mary and Ashley for re-interview last night for this afternoon. This should be interesting.

Nina has lunch ready. She had already gotten bored over the last two. She comes into the Hall right after the last going directly to Nancy and begins fondling her through and under her sweater with the Fox.

"So do I get Bridgett Nancy?" Nancy is already shivering and smiling with her touching.

"You catch on quickly Nina." Nancy replies as she holds Nina's hands to her breasts.

"Lunch is ready. The last two were truly boring." Bill is behind Nina by then and is fondling her nude body and tits with furs.

"OH Mr. Fenmoore!! You sure know how to make me feel so good." and with that his pants are down as he slips his cock up her twat from behind. Nina is impaled leaning against Nancy's shoulder as Bill pumps her twat to orgasm, his cum running down her thigh with her moaning and twisting on his cock.

"You can call me Bill .. please."

"OH YES BILL!!" shaking with a second orgasm to his continued pumping.

"You can 'serve' our re-interviewees this afternoon .. if you understand your job as server?"

"Oh indeed I do!"

They go into the Arboretum for lunch. Nina is very happy and satisfied she was chosen. She would serve them for the sex alone .. their willing and eager fur whore. They constantly touch and fondle her body in the nicest and most sensuous manner to her extreme delight. A sense of being cared for and appreciated she has never fully experienced. Her parents have always been cold and indifferent to her, favoring her dumb but beautiful older sister.

7

Mary is the first to be re-interview.

Nancy escorts Mary into the Fur Room. Mary's eyes are all over Nancy's Arctic Fox vest and is clearly unnerved by the situation of going into the Fur Room for the re-interview.

They sit together in the Fur Room and begin talking about her major and her background in a very normal manner. Nina comes in asking if she would like coffee. Nina is wearing a full length Cross Fox coat. Mary gasps softly. "Oh yes .. please."

While Nina goes for her coffee Nancy and Bill go further into her life.

"So your High School career was not very pleasant then? It seemed that way reading between the lines." Bill inquires.

"Not at all. I was uncomfortable with the cheerleader crowd and didn't fit with the geeks."

"You know Mary I was a geek. The definitive ugly duckling." Nancy tells her.

"Oh my .. I screwed up didn't I?"

"Not at all. Being honest is a true virtue." Nancy replies.

Nina comes in with the coffee.

"We'll let Nina keep you company while we discuss your situation a bit further Mary." Nina has a big smile as she sits beside Mary, knowing what she is to do.

Nancy and Bill run for the monitor.

"Well Mary, do you think you would like living with us?" letting her Fox coat part just enough for Mary to gimps just a sliver of her nudity under the thick Fox fur. Mary's hand goes out and slides down the fur and sighs quietly.

"Oh yes I'm sure I will."

"So you like the fur I'm wearing Mary?" gently holding Mary's hand to the fur and running it through the fur over her tits. Mary gasps sharply with an open mouth smile. She eagerly runs her hands over Nina's fur with a smile given the accepting situation she finds herself in. Her fur fantasies accepted and welcomed.

"We do have a lot of fun here." moving Mary's hand down to her crotch and letting go of it. Mary doesn't remove her hand but runs it across the fur all around her crotch and thighs.

"Let me help you off with your blouse Mary. You'll like the furs much better that way." reaching out and unbuttoning it and pulling her bra straps down. Her wonderful tits bob out firm and full. Nina has a Fox throw fondling them quickly and squeezing her nipples. Mary moans loudly with unmistakable pleasure and passion not thinking at all of any consequences. Nina leans forward and kisses her and with that Mary slips a finger between Nina's labia lips and into her vagina. Nina moans into their kiss.

Bill is fucking Nancy from behind on the couch so they can both see the monitor. They are both in a wild state of orgasmic pleasure watching the two girls seduce each other. "Oh my god Bill! This is so incredible watching them this way. I never dreamed .... OOHHH YYEEESSSS Bill." with their mutual orgasm when Nina orgasms for Mary.

"Mary ....... you're so very good. Please don't stop." with Mary pumping Nina's twat to her large orgasm. Nina gets her second woman administered orgasm and likes it a lot. Mary slips down Mary's panties and thrusts her fingers up her twat and Mary instantly shakes with a big moaning orgasm.

"Oh Nina this is so bad. I'll loose my Endowment if they catch us!!" cut off by Nina pushing Mary's face into her twat. Mary can smell her 'sex' from earlier but eagerly sucks Nina anyway to Nina's humping and gripping her head to her twat. They both orgasm with Mary sucking Nina dry and clean.

"I think you just cinched it Mary." planting a passionate and sloppy kiss on her writhing and submissive body. Mary's body betrays her desires. "Are you a virgin?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to loose it in the finest possible way?"

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers