All Comments on 'Revenge Ch. 06'

by alex_lover

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

How dare you give this fucking tale a happy ending?

You really want to know my opinion? Contact me

Barely one star for the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So the cuckold husband took it upon himself to cuckold other innocent husbands... He even participated in rape... He didn't rape one but many over time. You call him decent? A businessman? A father? Brad became scum of the earth all because his wife left him for another man? That was just an excuse... Also destroying families because loans were called in, other men's wives were whored out because their husbands couldn't pay up? A suit doesn't make a human being. Brad and all his associates were vile. A cheating wife doesn't turn a husband into a despicable fiend. Dark tale... Brad was worse than Harold... In fact what was Harold's crime? Only falling in love with a gold digger. Brad's crime? Heinous human betrayal. The rape scenes were the turn off for me... Rape is rape and I hate when anyone, good writers included, celebrate rape!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

Good

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
Overall 3.5

EWWW, should of warned of I guess of the gay sex. I would've love to read more about Alice and their budding romance. This story is for those with revenge fantasies. But, Nancy got to be a nympho, and she doesn't seem to be unhappy.Somewhat sociopathic I guess.

Corsair46Corsair46almost 10 years ago
Great Job

Apparently Anom and betrayedbylove missed the point of the plot. Too bad for them.

Great Job again. I enjoyed the entire series.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
@Corsair

No I got it. No one alive wishes for revenge more than I do. I just wouldn't lower myself to that level, ie. become like the person I hated. The wife was just a worthless cunt, pure and simple.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
Love is blind

Everyone has a construct of the person they love inside their head. Brad was blinded by Nancy's beauty, and the idealism of her that he has inside his head. Eventually, he got a more complete picture of her. Brad also got to know himself better. I do like Alice though, they are the bright side of this story. There are genuine good people out there that has devotion as a virtue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Payback!

Wow, what a story. I hated it. Wives degraded, rape and gay rape. What a mind you have. I squirmed and skip read and was glad the series was over. Gave it a one.

What a world. Some people enjoyed the degrading. Makes me sick.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Too Much Effort

I got tired just reading about all the effort this guy put into his revenge! After some point he had to realized that he had married a whore and that she never loved him and that he must have been fooling himself all along! Okay, she fooled him too, get over it! If you want to fuck with them, go ahead, just don't waste so much time on it. Also, I am dubious that a person who was capable of the type a mass adultery that he was involved in would really be a happy family man again. He carried a lot of sin in his soul, there is indeed a price to be paid for EVERYTHING!

RePhilRePhilalmost 10 years ago
What happened?

It went form a story to a two-bit porn scene

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Poor Alice

She landed up with that nasty simple-minded idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You hated it and gave it a 1?

Yet, you read it. Well, you read the parts that made your little willie hard and skipped all the plot and exposition that strung it together. Even though you hated it, you kept coming (no pun intended) back, again and again, chapter after terrible chapter till the climax (OK, this pun was intentional). If it was so bad, why keep reading? If it kept you coming back, it deserves more than a 1 vote.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Not 5 * because...

Because his revenge was too much...The end party wasn't necessary...Harold would kill himself the same...He was broke for ever...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5*

A very good BTB story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cruel World

Brad was never meant to be a likeable person. He was damaged goods and his divorce, loss of his wife and child twisted him in ways you "normal" people would never understand. There are lots of sick, evil sociopaths out there willing and able to do what he did. That he did it is not commendable, that he found some redemption is.

I do hope you dumb, sheltered Americans get over yourselves and get a healthy dose of reality. Brad was a 1 on the scale of true evil, I've met people who are a 4 or 5 on that scale.

RpierzRpierzalmost 10 years ago
OK overall

The abrupt ending kinda threw me off but I'm OK with the overall arc otherwise.

SpacemansaysSpacemansaysalmost 10 years ago
it was okay

He got his revenge... yes.. but in the end did he deserve it? How many people's wives did he seduce then pimp out cause he felt bad? Harold and nancy deserved everything they got but in no way did brad deserve a happy ending. Brad waa a liar, a cheater, a crook, caused suffering and pain in god knows how many couples, and all in all a monster. Writing and story were still decent I just wasn't a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

it is a shame and also a good ending ,brad got his revenge and nancy is now a whore for the syndicate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You would've got a whole lot better reception with this little yarn if you didn't make such an asshole by fucking other mens wives. The guy who knows how it feels to have this done to you does it to other men. That makes him about as big of a low life piece of shit as humanly possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Five Stars for Originality & Writing Ability

This story was both original and well written. That sets it apart from 75% of the stories in this category. Even if your characters were deeply flawed people, they were yours to create. This was a dark and sometimes very unpleasant story, but I thoroughly appreciate your effort. I will look for your stories in the future.

Thank you.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
I read it all

Not many likeable characters in this story though. Unhappy about the 3 women in KL forced into prostitution. Happier for Alice having Brad the provide for her after her op. What happened to Lisa, is she in the condo with her mother?

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
MitchFraell

Yeah, I was wondering about Lisa also.Brad was concern about Nancy's innfluence on Lisa , so wouldn't he want to take Lisa away. Lisa probably believes that love equates to giving. Money can warp people's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A dark story, a defeated man gets revenge on his ex and new mate.

In the end he finds his love and changes back to the man he was. Has two kids from Alice after a kidney transplant? Questionable timing in that instance. Marries and moves on.good writing here but hateful characters . Destroyed lives !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
He raped his victims she had an affair,

He destroyed lives, he was pure evil . So he escapes with a new wife and love , does that make this story okay! Definitely not !!

dmhackdmhackalmost 10 years ago
Revenge?

He had it years before when he became successful. Untouched, his wife and hubby would have self-destructed.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
Good story except...

The last chapter. I thought it was a bit over the top. You could have toned it down and did away with the gay stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well he is guilty too.

The main character was wronged but he has committed a crime and is an accessory to a murder. So despite all justifications which are like those of a pimp and a dope peddler contributing to charity he must be prosecuted for actions which led to the suicide and his wife should know his true character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
4*s

Very good! With that title there should be no limit .

It was NOT over-the-top !! Revenge was just right. The key plot point ,was his realization how empty the final revenge ended being. He saw that moving on with his life ,with Alice and Amanda was his happy future. Wild plot and Happily-ever-after ending .

The writing of this story was much closer to your first 'Revelations' I believe was the title. Than the crappier second'Octopussy Necklace '.

You earned your accolades !

Looking forward to the next story a_l , excited I am a

AMerryMan

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Interesting while a bit bizarre...

When he went dark, he really went dark...

True he was involved in criminal activities, but though he may have been the cause for Ralph offing himself, there's no criminal act involved in that. Now if there was proof that the actions other than the sex were criminal, that would be an issue... but since he was disconnected from the actual criminal actions, that's pretty unlikely...

Of course the thing to keep in mind is he didn't do this because she wanted out of their marriage... he did it because not only was she not honest about it but her and her lover's actions resulted in him losing everything.... until Alice, he never really healed from the psychologist damage they'd inflicted on him with a combination of indifference and pleasure...

Kind of surprising that Nancy would attempt ANY type of "womanly bit" on him after the orgy... you'd figure she'd be too afraid to even get near him after that night in case he would decide to do something worse - something that realistically did exist as far as she knew.

RJ_McCannRJ_McCannalmost 10 years ago
And yet another 5*s

I have been reading other comments from your readers, and I must agree. This was one of the best stories I have read on this site. Well written with little to no mistakes from your editor as well. I cannot wait to see what you come up with next.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
gratuitous

and unnecessary group scene. And no, adding Alice and the twins in the last paragraph does not constitute a happy ending because it is so out of character with the preceding chapters.

cpetecpetealmost 10 years ago
Fine tale

Alex L wrote a find tale, but it was difficult trying to have the main character bring " shame" on the ex-wife Nancy.

Nancy was one of those people we all know that have no shame

shaman43shaman43almost 10 years ago
No one cheer for

Man all characters are pricks female and male alike. The protagonist becomes what he hates and despises. He recognizes that much too late in the story. He hates and acts on it. As a reader I hoped he would get his new punishment too. I could not care about any of the characters. Felt empty and unclean after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Did not enjoy this one

It started out poorly and ended even more poorly. Not saying the author wrote poorly, just that there were no redeeming qualities of the story. Amanda could have been awesome, but the author chose to make her a bit player.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Brad vs just about everybody else

The only thing that distinguishes Brad from all the other detestable characters is that we know that he is the way he is after being betrayed and victimized in the worst ways by someone he loved and that he is ultimately redeemed (well, mostly) by his relationship with Alice and her family. Otherwise, it would have been just as easy for him to let Nancy go down in flames along with Harold by not giving her the apartments and then go to court for custody of his daughter because his ex wife was now unable to provide for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fire your editor

Really dude - the guy did you no favors (unless you posted the wrong version) so many mistakes, typos, errant

returns, etc. The story itself was a mishmash of cliches - from clueless cuckold to vengeful billionaire, heart-broken alcoholic to savvy financier and writer, editor, publisher, etc, etc, etc and a happy apple pie ending to boot.

Danger09Danger09almost 10 years ago
It was -----ok--- not great

Honestly, I thought brad should've just gotten OVER it! I didn't care for the 5 pages of pity partying he had going on. Brads character seem to be contradicting, his wife slept and left him for someone with a bigger bank account so why would he turn around to do the same thing to another suckered husband? knowing how the betrayal had destroy him? I wanted to like brad but I just couldn't do it. The best revenge is living your life. He just had to fuck Nancy as payback for her leaving him for Harold. ... but what did he win? A chance to stick his dick where hundreds has gone? I also thought that brad was GAY! when you stick your dick in a another man's ass--that makes you gay. I really didn't see the purpose of this. I didn't care for this story I probably won't be reading this again. None of the characters were likeable, they ALL were fuck'd in the head.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Well . . .

I generally try to say something positive. This went down hill fast. Put a tag that the story is going to include gay sex. I know you couched it as revenge, but if the guy can get hard at the thought of buttfucking another guy, and then shoot off his load in his ass, then it is gay sex. Needless to say, this guy was not a likable character. He didn't deserve a woman like Alice. Are we supposed to feel sympathetic for a guy who debases married women? The fact that he was no better then Harold was glossed over. He stole wives from husbands.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
you need someone

to proof read your editor's work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank Gawd this tale is over with.

Long winded tale of the adventures of a sorry excuse of a person's cuckolding career.

xtremeddxtremeddover 9 years ago
Amateur writing... amateur critics. Our author just good at using more words and

wrote a near ultimate BTB story or about a man simply facing his pain and fears then triumph. Gotta Love a happy ending.

Thanks for sharing your hard work on Lit.

x

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
REVENGE---WHILE BEING THOUGHT NECESSARY

is never sweet. TK U MLJ LV NV

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Good story enjoyed

I enjoyed the story. Would have liked it better if you would have spent time on the courtship of Alice and moving out west. Spent a little time on Lisa would of liked to hear how she turned out with her mother being pssed around, and nothing was said about her half brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay story until the end

And then it felt rushed. More time with Alice, her book, Amanda, the courtship and marriage would have been nice. After all, you spent 5 1/2 chapters of him wallowing around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a mess!

An Indian trying to pass off Indian misogyny and gangrape culture as Western decadance as told by Brits pretending to be Americans.

Compelling and complex at times, but still a mess.

Dubby49Dubby49about 9 years ago
Very weak premise

Nancy dumped Brad and traded up. She wanted the good life which Brad was unable or unwilling to provide. Regrettable but not so reprehensible. As divorces go he was treated well. He got all the assets including the house and unrestricted visitation. If Brad chose to drink himself to death and run through whatever he had that's his fault. He was not humiliated or had his nose rubbed in.

Whether his daughter, Lisa was alienated by poisoned comments or by his post divorce drunkenness is unclear, but I tend to think the latter. She was not stopped from visiting him, she chose not to. Once he set his life in order Brad made no attempt to reconnect. Whose fault?

All in all Brad is a very unsympathetic character who is a criminal in more ways than one. Falling in love with Alice and Amanda in no way alleviates the flaws in his character or makes him a good guy.

Dubby49Dubby49about 9 years ago
Racist pigs

That's what anon 3/30/15 and 11/12/14 are. Comment on the story you clods and not on the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

messy plots full of holes, loose ends, ugly characters...

I tried, but I really didn't like a single one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dubya49 ya... gotta get real. .... we all are racists. ..... sometimes.

this is a fantastic modern take on the real events behind the famous....."THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO"......

i do agree brad became a vicious monster of his own choosing..... you cant rape the willing as so it goes, he fucked married women who agreed whole heartedly to just that, never forced any1.

but his willingness to leave it all for amanda & her mom, show his redeemable qualities.. he was a victim of cirumstance & no doubt he does share the blame & responsibility towards the breakdown of his relationship with lisa his daughter,

i do find stricking similarities between brenda & brad both were victims of a cruel joke called "life" .... but both whored out to achieve the goals they deemed necessary,

brenda was truly the whore with a golden heart, whom life fucked real bad....

do you know the cruelest form of torture used while interrogations...........?

its hope. a chance you may escape this predicament.

brenda was a whore, but she died a matyr. she refused to burden the broken heart of brad with her daughters kidney infection.. no doubt she went with the psycho to get the money she needed desparetely, but would not beg.

brad was just blindsided, he lost his world, plainly put he was young & naive to believe he was complete with his family....Nancy .... the bitch. burnt away his innocence...her actions took a loving boy & turned him into a MANSTER with only one purpose........ to prepare for his revenge.

brenda taught him to see the beauty in despair.

one thing of late i have learnt there is difference between a girl & a women....

a girl may break your heart,

a women will burn you soul away.

all in all.... you redeemed yourself from the story REVALATIONS, not that it was bad, quite good on the contrary, but heavily incomplete.

here it was like RAY DONOVAN written by John Grisham..

even his new novel rogue lawyer was incomplete...but i did enjoy reading it & your stories... keep it up..with each story you will learn. what, i do not know, but you will learn, i wish you the very best.. i am sure will read a lot more from you.

jimbo@yopmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sucked

The only guys who deserve happiness are the husbands of the women the faggot Brad fucked. Harold was the only one lower than Brad no redemption here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You killed this story with last chapter

Brad turned into everyone's nightmare. He gets his revenge ,you end it so fast and he saves Alice which came out of the blue.he turns back into the good guy and starts a family. This is a lot to absorb ,really to much bulshit and a poor ending.

TwopullTwopullabout 8 years ago

The ending was a tad abrupt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I get it!

They turn him from a caring man into something that just didn't give a damn. He hurt and destroyed any and every thing that reminded him of him.

Married women the took advantage of to him were like snakes (I'm sorry snakes) and not looking to Anyone. The only part I would not have thought of was what he did to Nancy's new husband wow.

That's why I read these stories, (to see what can be) my imagination has limits.

I will not complain, to you told whole story it was too short for me. Now I have to read your other submittions.👌

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Don't listen to these Cretin Anonymouses. This was an excellent series. If they don't understand that this series was mainly about ultimate revenge then they demonstrate their lack of intelligence! There was a slow buildup in the last three sections to the final cop de gras in section 6. He has a double victory over the pompous Harold "of old money". The result of which Harold can not over come so he kills himself due to his ultimate shame. Harold has ended his family's legacy. As for his wife he has changed her into the whore she is.

Brad's humanity comes back to him at the end since his nemesis lost the battle. Up to that point in time that was his major focus. Alice was his saving grace so he now lives happily ever after.

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
Hurt!!

Brad was a loving caring man who was dumped on by his first wife. While Golding she found another THING like her who wanted to prove to her he was a big shot and dumped even more on Brad. Brad the monster was created which they supplied most of the energy. Yes alot of sad and terrible stuff was piled on him because of the situation that he was put in by the exwife and her bigshot new Thing. Yes he was forced to better himself to have access to his now brainwashed daughter. He did well at bettering himself. They made the monster and actually asked the Monster to give them something. Were they nuts to even ask Brad to help them?(wow) Should have been other avenues for Mr. Bigshot to get funding. Like he did near the end of the story. I've seen badly thought out situations but, I never would have been able write this story which I liked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
long and tedious read....

and here and there too preposterous....

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Why don't they understand

It took a while for me to get into this story. You did a reat job in developing the characters. Brad was a lovable loser but his wife should have told him what she was going to do as far as leaving him. His daughter was his daughter the wife even if she left Brad should not have allowed the daughter to be twisted up in her mess with Harold. Yes Brad was destroyed by that event but, nothing went right in his life when he was trying to be a good guy and he lost his faith. Then the MONSTER BRAD came into being. Then later after MONSTER BRAD set his revenge in motion Good Brad meets Alice and her family those characters needed to be developed more (was she Related to Sharon). Normally when a character goes for revenge like he did they have to dig at least two graves. In MONSTER BRADS case four graves (Nancy, Harold, daughters,and his own) the daughter is a innocent in this, what did she know. She knew her father was there at first then stopped coming to see her. Anything or anyway she behaved (she's a child) was in his mind that he projected onto her. She ran to the limousine because that's what she rode it all the time. Since the limousine was going to be there anyway and he knew she liked it maybe He should have let them drive them to the park or zoo. She would knew someone hurt her Mom and man she knew really wasn't her dad but, lived with her. She would when she got old enough that someone who hurt them will be hurt by her. She lived most of her life with Harold as her father figure because Brad was too worried about Harold in her life, Brad gave up on his daughter, I as long as I was alive damn it! No body will push me out of my daughters life. Yes he Destoryed Nancy and Harold (he took his own life) but the daughter when she came of age is going to jack him and his buddies up. What is MONSTER BRAD going to do kill his own daughter because of his inadequacies at being her father. I'm not tying to defend Harold and Nancy they were wrong the way they did their dirt. Maybe I'm thinking too much about this story. This is a good story a four star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FAVOR REQUESTED

Contact your fellow author RICHARD GERALD with this series attached. Richard believes the ''nobility'' and their trust funds, the rich and powerful are by birthright destined to seduce and use the working class wives. The husbands should feel honored and in fact should assist their wives in spreading their legs for the cocks of the chosen. Having been brainwashed since birth by the british empire's class system-lower case intentional as one can hardly call a solitary small insignificant island an empire-one might excuse ol' Dickie boy's idiocy.

Doesn't seem to me the noble blood of the bastard offspring of those couplings have strengthened that island's fortunes

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Just who were the good guys in this garbage?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This was incredibly disgusting!

But written well enough to make me read the whole damn thing!

The gay sex was absolutely over the top and I didn't like anyone but Alice and Amanda but very good story telling!

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
5*s

Great story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He could made this a really short Story

A chapter and a half easy killed them both before all of the bullshit! Easy

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Most Excellent Story

Loved it, not into the MM butt fucking but know it was essential to the breaking of ahole Harold and causing him to off himself, to quick of a death for him. Should of shipped Nancy off to a Mexican brothel.

Still great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

In the end Nancy's still a slut with no real remorse, still living the life she wants because she's willing to "put out"!

Just PATHETIC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Absolutely fucking stupid....are you mentally challenged?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! Since detroit rock won't let me write him directly

I'll say it here. this guy is a fucking retard. He's nasty and has no idea what he read. he even blocks anyone from writing him back to tell him off. Therefore I'm writng it here. FUCK YOU IN THE HEART ASSHOLE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not my cup of tea.

Began as a man with some marital problems, then turned into a monster to get his revenge. Now he will always be the monster even though he hides it under the visage of a loving husband and father. He think he is the same, but underneath he is forever changed, and not for the good.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Uneven

He may have finished off Harold, but he only threw Nancy into the briar patch. Not much revenge here.

notredame43notredame43about 5 years ago
anon 8.27

We can all Be monsters when the need arises. Just because someone is calm and friendly one second doesnt mean if you wound them or someone/something they care dearly for, that they wont become someone nasty enough to make Stalin shit himself. Never underestimate kindness for weakness(someone wrote exactly that title here) as well as Hows that working out for you. Read those they are pretty good. AL 4 stars the cunt wife and her treachery really werent punished at all. other than that it was ok

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
The Title is "REVENGE!"

Revenge is a negative, destructive emotion. It issues from a base human instinct. We read every day about the brutality associated with gangs, drug cartels, hostile governments, etc. seeking revenge for real or perceived insults.

Yet a simple fictional story has the high minded moralists screeching about condoning rape and humiliation. Exactly what did they expect? How could Brad take the moral high ground while exacting his revenge? Sounds like an oxymoron situation to me.

As to criticism about the ending. I agree that it appears forced and rushed. However, had the writer not included some kind of ending, The critics would be clamoring for it and lower their ratings because the story is "unfinished". Besides the story was too long to begin with. I was relieved that he finally ended it.

All in all the weakness of the story lies in the disparity between Harold's and Nancy's punishment. This has been pointed out by many commenters.

The quandary is how do you destroy the mother without harming the child? Lisa and Brad have no relationship. If Nancy ends up on the street so does Lisa. Brad is in no position to try to obtain custody of Lisa. And what would happen to Nancy's son by Harold who was only about 6 years old when his father commits suicide? He dropped out of the story in Ch. 2. Conversely, Nancy, having embraced the whore lifestyle, provides a deplorable role model for both children. The writer put himself in a conundrum and apparently could not find a better way out.

Lastly, the author tells us the Brad is trying to build a relationship with his daughter then immediately tells us he has moved to California to get away from the scene of his betrayal by Nancy. How does that work?

A talented author but a troubled storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
UGH!

The story sucks on so many levels! Everyone in this story, including your protagonist, is a low life!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
While the concept was good.......

It was overly long, drawn-out and despite getting the revenge and the perfect woman and family at the end, very unfulfilling. I think this is because virtually NONE of the characters except for Alice and her daughter Amanda, were likable. Brad really was a loser in pretty much all aspects of his life. I'm really not sure how this story and all the chapters rate so high. The first couple were boring and depressing, the middle couple weren't bad but the end was unfulfilling for some reason. Of course, that reason is the fact Brad was a Douchebag Cuck and he will NEVER be able to drop that label.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
the revenge wasn't bad

except for the fucking the guy up the ass shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The final revenge

Should be someone revealing his actions to his new wife and family, and having them leave him in shock and tears. Revenge is one thing , but this is one psychotic scum bag of the highest order , using people like Kleenex or toilet tissue. There should be no happy ending for him. Ugly story full of ugly and sad people. Would have liked it better if he had only the one revenge plot , or at least given up on the revenge after meeting his new love , and saving her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nothing to like

Brad should have been in a straight jacket. Having him find the happy ending reward was not only disappointing, but disgusting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Contrary to the cuck anons

no punishment is too severe for the "Witherspoons". It's the weakness of the multitude of cucks and feminized men that has allowed divorce courts to become feminized instruments of injustice.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

"The final revenge should be someone revealing his actions to his new wife "

Uhhh, he confessed everything to his new wife, didnt you read the story?

Personally I would have ensured niether the ex whore or the traitorous daughter got a fucking penny

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An excellent exploration of betrayal and it's consequences

Nancy and Harold committed a terrible injustice toward Brad when they conspired to disrespect his marriage and destroy his family. By poisoning Brad's relationship with his daughter, however, they committed a mortal sin. Brad would have been justified in killing both of them. Impoverishment and humiliatinon were relatively mild punishments in comparison.

There was no gay sex in this story. Brad's sodomy of Harold was a powerful expression of power and dominance over the man who had made him a cuckold. There was no sexual desire associated with the fucking. It is a pity Harold was not a strong enough man to cope with the consequences of his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Medical reality

There is virtually no way Alice could have given birth to twins post kidney transplant. The drugs required to prevent rejection of the new kidney would harm a developing embryo and fetus. The pregnancy would most probably result in a miscarriage. In the unlikely event of a live birth, multiple deformities would almost certainly be present. Also, the stress of pregnancy could result in permanent damage to the transplanted kidney. Her doctors would have warned her of these dangers at the time of the transplant surgery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had to skim over so much... And the end? Billionaire Brad's ULTIMATE revenge was to bang Harold?? I thought it was slow, wandering, overly long, and convoluted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your hero is the worse person in the story!

Wildbill314Wildbill314almost 3 years ago

If anyone were to hold marriage vows sacred, a man who had been cheated on should be at the head of the line. Instead, the MC was the lowest of the low. A horrible idea for a story. But, well written

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This is like the all-time, worst, most-incredibly thermonuclear BURNING of a Bitch..... ever! This was 'BTB' written in five-hundred-foot tall, red-hot glowing letters!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - Sorry, I could not get past the first page. Nothing I could add would top everything mentioned below.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brad was an even bigger POS than Harold. The fact that he was cuckolding innocent guys left and right ruined this story. The choice to have him do that was IDIOTIC, and ruined what otherwise could have been a decent (albeit over the top) story. 1 star because giving negative stars isn't possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GREAT STORY one of the best I have read A few downer parts but overall great reading (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pissant protagonist. Equivalent writer. I mean, geezus, you had to think over this before putting it to writing. Forget your skills, and get committed. I hear asylums near you still have vacancies.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

This has to be one of the worst pieces of dribble I’ve had the

misfortune to read on tjis site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It started off strong but if felt like you just ran out of steam once Brad had fucked Nancy while she was married o Harold. Had the potential to be epic but the chapters following that event made the story feel....meh!! 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm just fascinated that a decent technical writer/storyteller can dump 80K-100K words and hours of time down a dry hole like this dumpster fire. Wasted Talent comes to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read the whole thing, very well done, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wouldn't bother with the daughter, who needs that shit in their life? He has kids that love him, focus on them, like mother like daughter

inka2222inka222210 months ago

This entire story is awful. Yes there was revenge on nancy and harold. But all the much worse assholes ended up winning, including brad-ass. With ZERO punishment. So his reward for doing 100x the crimes that harold did, was to end up with happy end???

I wish I could give -100 to this "story". I mean, it was technically written well, but it was disgusting.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Oh, and to add to growing list of how stupid and garbage this story was, none of the cheating wives brad-ass fucked got ANY punishment, only rewards. So did his traitor of a "daughter". So did Nancy in the end. Way to promote the idea that only being a psychopath is worth anything in life, regardless of all the supposed "beast"/"soul" mumbo jumbo you pretended to moralize about.

Opinionated1Opinionated110 months ago

not worth the trouble to read. you may a great effort, but this story is horrible from beginning to end

mariverzmariverz9 months ago

an excellent fiction.

among so many stories of cowardly and cuckolded MCs... and so many badly written BTBs....

this story, for a change, gives another perspective.... and I liked it.

Thanks author...by the way, many here forget that it's just a story and not real life.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not so good. So many of these stories start out with a great marriage and when things get bad the wife has to trade up. Then the hubby gets obscenley rich and powerful and gets revenge. Just too silly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great. A little more suddering for the bitch wife wouldm have been better but I guess living well is always the best revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, your solution was to turn the victim into a monster that was much much crueler than anything that had been done to him before? And he simply gets to walk away, throw off that monstrous character he'd become?

Nuh-uh. Doing evil shit like he was doing twists a person, and that can't simply be switched off. Long term any halfway intelligent woman with a survival instinct would have fled from him. Unless he broke her first.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous