Revenge is Sweet?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch. Promise you won't hurt me."

"Oh? Is there something I should know? Some reason I'd be after you?"

"No, no. It was rhetorical."

She closed her eyes for a few more minutes as they soaked in silence.

"I admire a buff woman."

She looked askance at him. "Is that a come on?"

"Not really. It's a statement of fact. I've seen you work out. You really go after it in the gym. I can relate."

"I can out arm-wrestle a lot of men. They don't like it when I do, but I take pride in my body and take care of it."

"Would you like to go out for a drink or something sometime?"

"I'm not going to fuck you, if that's what you're looking for."

"More into girls than guys?"

She straightened up and looked him in the eye. "No, not that it's any of your damn business. Although I must say I've had some girlfriends who know a hell of a lot more about sex than a lot of guys. I don't really care one way or the other who does it as long as I'm satisfied. Like most men I bet you don't have any trouble being satisfied yourself."

He laughed and briefly turned red. "I suppose I don't, but I like to think women are satisfied being with me, too." He paused. "So, would you?"

"Would I what?"

"Want to go out for a drink."

"Maybe. If I'm on a case I'll just have a smoothie, otherwise I'll drink whatever you're having."

"That sounds like a yes to me. How about tomorrow around seven? I know a place just around the corner on Thirty First Street."

"I think I pass the place you're referring to on my way to the gym."

"So, see you tomorrow?"

She smiled to herself. She had him, hook, line and sinker.

Hannah called Bethany the next morning and they exchanged information on how their plan was taking shape.

"I've got Sam right where I want him."

"And I have Darryl right in the palm of my hand. Now for the real revenge!"

*******

Bethany met Sam once again at the bar and they talked, Bethany playing like she slowly warmed to him. They strolled down the street, looking in store windows. On an impulse he grabbed a cab and took her to Radio City, where they sat at a café talking about their jobs - she in financial investments and he in sales at Tiffany's. "I work the first floor. That's where the tourists shop. The serious stuff is on the upper floors. One day I'll make it to work up there."

They met several more times before he invited her to his place.

She looked hard at him with narrowed eyes. "So, you're looking for a fuck?"

"No, no. I mean we don't have to go there if you don't want to. I just thought it might be more comfortable to talk in a homey place than in a noisy bar."

She looked at her watch. "I've only got a couple of hours tonight. Okay, I'll check it out. After tonight...we'll see."

He led her to the third floor of a modest walkup with what appeared to be four apartments on each floor. The place was neat and she wondered if it was always like that or if he expended some effort to clean up on the chance she'd come in. She saw a bedroom and bathroom off of the main room that served as kitchen and living area. There was no TV that she could see, but a laptop sat on a desk in the corner, with a printer/scanner hooked up to it.

"Would you like something to drink? Whatever you've been drinking at the bar or just a beer."

"Maybe I've have a beer tonight."

She had an idea as they sat at the table, and gestured toward the computer. "So, that's what you did it on?"

"Did what?"

She sighed heavily. "Where you posted the video."

"It wasn't a video. It was pictures." He sheepishly admitted "I used her camera. She carries it everywhere and it was on the table. It was a stupid thing to do."

"Let me see them. The pictures."

He got a horrified look and his face reddened. "Why...I...I...uh...took them down from where I posted them. I told you that."

"Bet you didn't delete them from your computer. Bet you look at them."

His face turned a deeper red.

"Come on. Show and tell. Let's see just how stupid you were. Think of it as part of your penance. Maybe they weren't even very good. Fire that thing up or I'm out of here."

He swallowed hard and reluctantly booted up the computer. She carried her drink over to the desk and sat in the chair, watching as he opened some files. One final click brought up an entire screen of picture thumbnails.

"Looks like you took more than a couple." She took the mouse and opened the first one. Definitely Hannah, partly undressed. She toggled through the picture set one by one, watching Hannah lose more clothing until she lay spread-eagled on the bed, beckoning to him. Bethany watched as he mounted Hannah and they rolled around, taking turns on top. At one point he backed off and separated her legs to feast on her with his tongue. He moved up to offer her his penis, which she reluctantly took in her mouth. They finished by banging and he rolled off to the side, his limp member glistening.

"That was pretty explicit. How did you get all those shots when you were both, shall we say, active?"

"She has this...I don't know what it's called, but it attaches to the camera and, once it's activated, takes a snap at set time intervals. I don't know how it works, but I've seen her use it and tried to remember how it was done."

"Must be a pretty fancy camera. Expensive."

"Yeah, I think the fact that I took her camera and fiddled with it made her madder than the actual pictures, although she was plenty mad about the pictures. Look, Betty Jo, I've learned my lesson. I'd never do anything like that again. Ever. It cost me Hannah."

"She looks buff. I bet she could have taken you apart right then and there if she had a mind to."

"I wouldn't have cared. She could have sent me to the hospital. I deserved it."

"Well, it's certainly been an entertaining evening, but I've got to be going."

"Will I see you again, or have I ruined it with you, too?"

"We'll see."

Bethany made it a point to miss a couple of times at the bar. When she went back she found him in an agitated state.

"I was worried you weren't coming, that I'd scared you off. My friends teased me about how I must have done something to scare you away."

"Your friends don't know shit. I'm no pussy. I don't scare easily. I had things to do."

"I haven't had dinner and I'm hungry. Want to eat here?"

"Bar food sounds good to me. In fact it's downright appealing tonight."

They ordered burgers and nachos and sat at a table in the back corner, near the pool tables. A couple of his friends drifted in, but saw the two together and took a table on the other side of the room. Eventually the guys left with a wave.

"Alright Sam, I'm going to level with you. I asked to see those pictures for a reason. I wanted to feel like I'm not the only one in the world who's been taken advantage of." She held up a hand. "Wait, don't talk yet. I feel sorry for that girl, but somehow it made me feel a little bit better. I can't explain why."

"Um. I...uh..was scared shitless when you asked to see them. Really scared."

"Here's a little tidbit for you. I found them strangely...arousing."

"You did?"

"Yeah. Go figure. Maybe we could look at them again?"

"Are you serious?"

"Does it look like I'm NOT serious?"

"Um...do you...you know...have a...thing for girls?"

Bethany laughed. "I'm hetero, but there is something about her that I find alluring."

They had a couple more drinks and walked the three blocks to Sam's apartment. He was out of everything but rum, so fixed them rum and cokes while they waited for the computer to boot up. He clicked through the files until he found the right one and once again the photos opened into thumbnails that filled the screen. She changed the view to a larger size and proceeded to pick out certain ones. He thought she was studying Hannah, but she was mainly interested in seeing where the camera had been set up because it had the perfect angle. It seemed the camera had been set up near the bed somewhere that gave a view down onto the bed from the side.

Bethany hadn't lied to him when she told him the photos were strangely arousing. They were of Hannah, Hannah with the perfect breasts that were such a pleasure to cover with her hand. The night they had spent in bed together making love had been hurried passion, with no time to really explore each other. While Bethany couldn't touch Hannah she could look closely at things she had missed.. The curve of Hannah's thighs, the closely trimmed brown pubic hair, the way her long hair splayed out on the pillow framed her face. She imagined touching Hannah, and Hannah touching her. Yes, the photos were really arousing.

"Um, Sam, it's getting late. I'd better be going."

He touched her arm. "You could stay here tonight."

"I don't know if that would be wise."

"Look, Betty Jo, I've been living with these photos for weeks. They've tortured me because I know I did something very bad and it hurt Hannah. Yet, they bring back memories of what we had. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I know I can't have Hannah, but I feel a need for female companionship tonight. You yourself said the pictures were arousing, so I know you must feel a need, too."

She turned and looked at him as if she was deciding, and considered that she might need two nights to complete the plan. One night to find the right spot for the little surveillance camera and one night to do it up right.

"I don't know if I'm doing the right thing, but maybe I could stay. Just for tonight."

"One more nightcap?"

"If I'm not going anywhere, why not? I don't want to fall down three flights of stairs."

With the drink in her hand she wandered into the bedroom, scanning for camera locations. She noted the dresser appeared to be where the camera had been set up for his photos but wasn't sure how it would work with the small camera. The best place would be over the bedroom door, but it would take some time to set up. There was a row of pegs on the wall near the door for hanging up jackets and thought if she hung her purse there she might be able to arrange it so the camera poked out and maybe could capture something.

When he went into the bathroom she quickly hung up her purse and opened it slightly so the camera could be propped up inside such that it would have a clear view of the bed, and started recording. He emerged from the bathroom in boxer shorts and she went in to get ready, removing her outer clothing so she came out in her underwear.

He offered her a choice of sides of the bed and she slid under the covers, him following. When the light was turned out he turned to her and cupped her face. "You've only shown it a couple of times, but you do have a beautiful smile."

When she flashed the smile he kissed her and she put her hands on his chest. His hands trailed down her arms and up her sides, brushing the sides of her breasts.

"Did seeing those photos really arouse you?"

"Uh huh."

He reached around and unfastened her bra, catching her breasts in his hands as they spilled out. Her nipples hardened and became erect, larger than he had ever seen before. With the bra out of the way he ran his thumbs over the nipples and bent to kiss them. She arched her back and whimpered. His kisses alternated between her breasts and her lips.

Her hands slid down his chest and abdomen to the waistband of his shorts, then through the fabric grasped the swelling inside them and he groaned. The two of them rolled around on the bed until the covers were kicked off and fell to the floor. He pulled off her panties and buried his face between her thighs with his nose in the triangle of blond hair on her mons. When he used his tongue she almost cried out and pressed his head into her.

He entered her with a finger and curled it and she pushed down his shorts, freeing his erection, finding it just as Hannah had described, not huge, but quite serviceable. She wrapped both hands around it, alternately squeezing and using lighter touches.

He did seem to know his way around a woman's anatomy and made use of his fingers, lips and tongue on every erogenous zone until she panted with desire and pulled him to her. He reached over to grab a condom and quickly put it on. He entered and thrust in rhythm with her. She moaned and came, pulsing around him and he exploded inside her, thrusting until he was empty and they gasped as they came down.

She got up to use the bathroom, furtively closing her purse as she passed by.

In the morning she awoke to find herself uncovered and him studying her. When he was aware she was awake he ran his hands over her skin.

"Whoa, fella. If you keep that up we'll be here all day."

"Would that be such a horrible thing?"

"Maybe not, but I'm starved. Wahtcha got for breakfast?"

"Only some stale Frosted Flakes, instant coffee and a little milk. I usually pick up breakfast on my way to work. There's a great bagel place just a block away."

They dressed and had bagels and coffee at his favorite bagel bakery. She hadn't intended it, but somehow it felt good to spend time with him window shopping, riding the merry-go-round at Central Park and eating whatever struck their fancy from street vendors. He suggested picking up some Chinese and taking it back to his place. On the way he stopped at a liquor store. "I'm out of almost everything."

She impressed him that she could eat with chopsticks and they both laughed at his clumsy attempts. She realized that it was becoming more difficult to pull off the video because she genuinely liked him, but was determined she had to do it for Hannah.

They watched some movies on his computer and drank. Furtively she poured out some of hers from each glass so she could keep some wits about her. Sometime after midnight he began to slur his speech a bit and she decided it was time.

"Well, Sam. It looks like we've decided that I'll spend the night again tonight. I don't even have a change of underwear with me."

"Don' worry. I got some clean boxers you can wear."

"I'm guessing they won't be on for very long."

"I hope not."

She touched his face and kissed his cheek. "You are a naughty boy."

"I'm a horney boy." He dissolved into laughter at what he thought was a joke, and she smiled and wagged a finger at him, pleased that he seemed to be loosened up. She hoped it was loose enough.

When he went in to the bathroom she quickly stood on a chair and used tape to mount the camera over the bedroom door frame, aiming it at the bed, just getting the chair put back in place as he emerged from the bathroom, tossing her some boxers and a tee shirt.

She laughed "I know some girls wear these to bed, and even around the house, but I've never tried them. The waist on these shorts is a bit loose for me, but we'll make them work for tonight."

He watched her pad around in his boxers as he lounged on the bed. He'd never considered boxers sexy before, but damn...

"Sam, let's leave the light on a little while. I want to see what I'm going to bed with."

He laughed out loud. "Whoo! And I want to see every inch of you. I already love the way that tee shirt hugs your curves. Isn't it funny how sometimes clothes can seem sexier than naked? I want to explore that shirt. Then I want to get you naked."

"Aren't we chatty tonight."

"I'm over the moon having you here with me."

She kissed him and he fondled her breasts through the tee shirt, watching the nipples rise, almost seeming to poke all the way through the fabric. She rubbed his chest in return, concentrating on his nipples also.

He stopped and clapped his hands. "Ooh, ooh, I have an idea. Let me try something."

He reached down to the shorts and slipped his hand into the front opening. "Oh,wow. That is so sexy. I've never reached inside boxers like that, well except for myself when I have to, you know. Oh, man, I'm so ready to come."

She recognized that he was really zoned out from all the drinks, and that fit the plan perfectly.

"I think I like it when you feel around in there, too. See what you can find to do."

Sam dutifully found things to do - brushing over hair, slipping a finger between the lips, briefly entering with a finger, pressing and swirling on the clitoral hood. She moaned appreciatively.

At last he almost ripped off the shirt and boxers to plunge his tongue into her. She had to admit he had a skillful tongue, and had a small climax almost immediately. She willed herself under control, even as he drove her almost out of her mind.

"Keep that up, Sam!"

He sucked and licked while his hands massaged her breasts and tweaked the rigid nipples until she began to buck under him, all intent at control gone. He tried to push her onto her back, but she wanted to get hers before he got his. Bethany pulled his hair to pull him up for a kiss, and then pushed his head back down between her legs.

It drove him crazy not to be fucking her but her reaction was all he could have asked for. She arched her back and shoved a fist into her mouth to stifle a scream as she came hard.

She reached inside his boxers and worked on him and then yanked the garment off. Just as she had hoped, he was nowhere as hard as the previous night, but throbbed with excitement. She pushed him onto his back and used both hands on him. He was definitely softer than the night before.

"Let's see what we have here. Not enormous by any means, and not very hard, either." She fondled his penis and flopped it side to side, carefully positioning herself so the camera would have a good view.

"Maybe you need a little encouragement." She licked him and he groaned. Realizing that he probably wouldn't last much longer she worked on him with her fingers, rubbing the tip, tugging, squeezing. His breathing became rapid and short and she increased pressure on him. He tightened and she squeezed as he came, not in strong spurts, but as dribbles. There was quite a lot of it though, and she kept on massaging him until he was empty and became limp. She continued to hold the softened member as it deflated, finally kissing it.

"Oh God, Betty Jo. I don't know what you did to me but that was..."

She covered his mouth with hers. "For me, too. Now it's time to sleep."

He began to cry. "Bobby Jo, you've made me so happy. I wish we could..."

She put a finger to his lips. "Talk tomorrow."

*****

Hannah and Darryl met in what turned out to be a wine bar, which surprised her. She figured him for a rough, smoky bar type. Over a glass of wine and an appetizer tray they talked. As she expected, he talked about himself a lot, although it was useful since she didn't know him as well as Bethany did. He asked for menus and they ordered a meal with lots of protein. She noted that he went light on the wine - they split a bottle between them and drank it over the course of several hours. When he asked her name she told him 'Sherry'.

They left the restaurant and she turned to him. "Thanks for the evening. Maybe I had you pegged wrong. I figured you for a conceited son of a bitch, but maybe you're not."

"Glad I changed your mind."

"I did say 'maybe'."

"What do I have to do to impress you?"

"Why do you want to impress me? Still trying to get into my pants?"

"Wow. You are one tough cookie, Sherry. Here's an idea. You like to work out. I like to work out. How about we train together? We've sort of been coming to the gym at the same time lately."

She looked hard at him. "We'll see. If we're here at the same time maybe we could."

"I have some equipment at my place. My building has a pool, too. Maybe you could come over some time."

"Subtlety is not you strong suit, is it?"

He laughed. "I guess it's not." He turned serious and looked her in the eyes. "Sometimes I know what I want and go after it, generally speaking."

"What is it you're after with me?"

"Okay, I'll be above board with it. I would like to get you into bed."