Revenge is Sweet?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the afternoon Bethany managed to get them to eat something, but they both were groggy, so they were led into the bedroom and eased into bed. Bethany set the pair up with liquids within easy reach, and sat on the side of the bed.

Hannah's eyes fluttered open and closed under the pain medication, but she managed to squeak out "Bethany. I've got something to say. What we did was wrong."

Darryl mumbled, "It seems like everyone did something wrong."

Sam asked "So where do we go from here?"

Hannah reached out a bruised hand to hold Bethany's hand. "Darryl and I talked, and I think I would like to be with him. We really hit it off. I'm sorry."

Bethany held Sam's hand and nodded. "So did Sam and I."

Darryl said "I almost lost it when those guys started attacking Hannah. But she has skills - in more ways than one. She beat the crap out of them. They weren't expecting a fight like that from a woman. I guess that guy in the ring at your gym wasn't kidding when he wanted you to spar with him. I found out that a buff body isn't always enough. I may just have to talk to Joe about training."

She put a bandaged hand over his. "I did it with your help. I'm glad you were there for me. You saved my life."

"No, you saved mine. Did you see the trigger finger on that bald one? I think it was broken and dislocated, nearly torn off his hand. Must've hurt like hell. Like I do now. Hope it's time for meds soon."

Sam shook his head. "I would have been worthless in that situation. I would have had my head blown off or been cut to pieces."

Bethany screwed up her face. "Does this sound to you like we've traded boyfriends?"

Sam grinned "Looks like it. It's nothing about you, Hannah, it's just Bethany and I..."

Hannah interrupted. "I know. For us, too." She turned her bruised face to Bethany. "Well, girlfriend. We dreamed of how sweet revenge would be, but we had no idea how sweet it would really turn out to be."