Revenge is Sweet?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darryl flipped her over and straddled her hips as she lay panting with desire under him. "So...Darryl...what do you...want to do now?"

He looked down at her intently. "I want to fuck your brains out."

"I'm ready. Just try to take me with you, please."

He rammed into her and began hard thrusting. She thrust her hips to meet his thrusts and was pleased that he reached down to fondle her breasts and stroke over the nipples. She reached a hand down to rub her clit, but he slapped her hand away. "That's for me to do." He thrust hard so that his body smashed against the hidden nub, and alternately rocked back for shallower thrusts while using a thumb on her hood. By the time he was ready she was, too. Several hard thrusts finished him off and his strong ejaculations inside her sent her into a writhing frenzy, which stimulated him even more. Her nails dug into his back and her strong legs flew around him, holding him tight inside her until her own pulsing stopped. Her kissed her and rested his face against hers.

**********

Sam slept late, giving Bethany time to take down the camera and remove the memory card with the recording. She had watched him start his computer, so knew how to bring it up, and inserted the memory card, transferring the video to her account.

Just as she removed the card he appeared in the doorway. "What are you doing with my computer?"

She felt like a snoop for having used his computer, but he had used Hannah's camera. She felt dirty having transferred the video, but he had done that to Hannah. For a moment she froze, then swiveled around to face him.

"Okay Sam. Time to level. This has not turned out like I thought it would."

He frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Pull up a chair so we can both see."

She clicked through files until she found the Hannah photos, and brought them up. "Remember what you did to get these?"

When he nodded, she went into her own email and brought up what she had sent to Hannah. He turned crimson and his mouth dropped open. His eyes filled with tears. "You...you did that? That's not fair! I didn't know what you were doing."

"That's exactly the point. However, unlike you, I'm only showing that to one other person - Hannah."

"I don't understand."

"I said I would level with you. My name isn't Bobby Jo. It's Bethany."

"Is that supposed to mean something to me? I don't know a...wait. Hannah mentioned a friend named Bethany." He frowned. "So, what's this all about?"

"How did you feel when you saw what I recorded?"

"Like I'd been violated in some way. I don't want just anybody seeing me like that. It's personal."

She said nothing, letting him figure it out.

He had stood up during the exchange, and now plopped down into the chair with his head in his hands. "That's how she felt, isn't it?"

Her voice softened. "Sam. Do you know that the plan was for me to post the video for all to see, just like you did with her? She wanted you to know that an apology sometimes can't erase what you did when you really hurt someone."

"Oh,God. I'm screwed. I guess I can expect her to jump out from behind a door and say 'GOTCHA!" This act of yours really rook me in. I'm such a jerk for believing you might even care for me a little bit."

She touched his arm. "Do you know how many are going to see this? Exactly three. Us and Hannah. That's all. She's not going to jump out at you. She's busy humiliating my ex-boyfriend. We made a pact. I did my part, and I feel as bad as you do about it."

"Huh? Why? I deserved it. What did your guy do?"

"He was a self-centered jerk who only cared about himself. She's going to put him in his place." She leaned toward him and spoke with tears in her eyes. "Sam, I feel awful for doing this to you, even though you deserved it. I've come to know you as a decent person. This all started out as an act of revenge, but it's become more than that. I like you, Sam. I really like you. I enjoy talking to you, doing things together. I've had a better time with you than I ever had with Darryl."

The silence was broken only by footsteps and muffled voices passing by in the hall. She took a deep breath and sighed. "I'm the one who feels like a jerk, like I've betrayed your trust in me. I want Hannah to see the video so she's satisfied, but I'm going to ask her to erase it after she sees it. I'm erasing the memory card. I never want to see it again."

"What about the pictures of Hannah?"

"They're yours to do with as you want."

"You were faking that you wanted to see them, weren't you?"

She shook her head. "No. I enjoyed looking at them, because I enjoy looking at her. She's more than just a friend, she's an amazing woman, with an amazing body. I could look at it all day. Truth - I do find them arousing because it reminds me of some times we've spent together."

"Girl - girl?"

Bethany hung her head and nodded faintly. "But it's not like we are...after each other or something. Sometimes we needed to comfort each other. It's nice to know she's there for me."

He took that in before replying quietly "I could comfort you."

She looked up and nodded again. "Yes. You have made me feel things I've never felt before. I'm not lying when I say that with you I've had the best sex I've ever had. Hannah has a gold mine with you."

"HAD. I'm not interested in her anymore. You are everything I've ever looked for. Are you going to throw that back in my face?"

"No. I feel the same way. Look, I felt terrible doing this after I got to know you, but I did it for my friend. I want you to come down to my place and spend the night. I want what you've been giving me, and I want you to know all about the real Bethany."

*****

When Darryl awoke he found her sitting up with her legs drawn up and her arms wrapped around her knees. He propped up on an elbow.

"Why so pensive?"

"Because I feel like a cheat."

That got his attention, and he slowly sat up to face her. "What's that all about?"

"First a confession. My name isn't Sherry. It's Hannah."

He furrowed his brow. "As in 'friend of Bethany' Hannah?"

She quietly nodded. "I owe you an explanation for a few things." She put a hand on his knee. "This hasn't turned out like it was supposed to. I was supposed to humiliate you with demands you couldn't, or at least wouldn't know how to meet." She continued while looking him straight in the eye. "Bethany is my friend. She and you broke up and it coincidentally was at the same time I broke up with my boyfriend over some humiliating photos he took of me and then posted on the internet. We commiserated and came up with the idea of teaching each other's ex a lesson."

His face darkened.

"But it didn't turn out the way it was supposed to. The last I heard all was going according to plan at her end, but you are nothing like she led me to believe. There's a lot more to you than a muscular body. You're a decent man. Maybe I taught you some things she couldn't or didn't take the time to, I don't know. Maybe you have skills you didn't know you had. But I'll miss you."

"So you're dumping me, too?"

"Heavens, no! It's just that I figured that when Bethany finds out about your skills you'll get back together."

"Do I really seem that shallow? She let me know that I wasn't for her, so as far as I'm concerned it's over."

"Shit. What a fucked up mess I've created."

"So you're going back to what's his name?"

Hannah shook her head. "I can't. Truth be told, I've had a better time with you than I ever had with him. I enjoy working out with you and competing with you. He had skills, but you...you sent me WAY over the moon and I think we really did fuck each other's brains out last night, I know I had to look around for mine this morning."

"I suppose you're not a private investigator, either."

"I use some skills like that. I'm a photographer. What really pissed me off about Sam was that he used MY camera. Nobody uses my camera."

"I noticed you've been very protective of it. What do you do with it?"

"Some freelance stuff for publications. Some studio stuff, catalogs and such. I did a studio shoot for a hair product ad. Through a gallery I've sold a few candids that were especially good. Nothing that'll make me rich. Maybe I should try the private investigator thing."

After a pause he said "I'd thought we'd pick up where we left off last night, but now I'm not in the mood. I never thought I'd hear myself say that. How about I whip us up some smoothies and we go for a walk? While I do it, why don't you call Bethany and tell her of your success?"

"I should. I owe it to her. But I feel like such a shit now that it's done. I'll call her later. Let's stop by my other gym. I need to do something physical to clear my head."

She eventually led them to the door of a dingy looking former warehouse near the river, part of which had been turned into a gym. Inside smelled of sweat and liniment. Two men wearing headgear were sparring in the ring, one of them on the ropes getting pummeled. They paused at the entrance of the newcomers.

"Hey Hannah! Wanna come up and take the place of this joker? I need some competition."

She laughed "Sometime Hank, but not today. I'm here to show someone around."

The one who had been on the ropes took advantage of the pause to attack. Hank sidestepped and had his opponent on the ropes again, hunched over and covering his body with his arms and gloves.

Hank paused again. "Hey, maybe muscles there would like to come up and go a few."

Darryl laughed and held up his hands. "I'll pass. Maybe someday, though. Looks interesting."

"Just talk to Joe over there. He'll train you up good."

A thin grizzled man with gray hair came over and Darryl flinched when a punch aimed at Hannah. She caught the fist with her hand and replied with a lightning jab that stopped just short of Joe's chin. Joe laughed "Way to go. Good reflexes, Han." With a smile he looked Darryl up and down. "Whattaya got here Han? Fresh meat?"

"Nah. Just showing him around. We belong to a regular workout gym together."

"Ya got muscles, fella. Ya got any speed?"

"Never really tried it out, but I have a feeling Hannah brought me here for a reason and I'm about to find out."

She took him over to a wall with some ropes hanging on pegs. "We got street clothes on, but we can still jump rope. Ever done that?"

"I've watched girls do it."

"Don't say that too loud in here. Everyone here jumps rope. It's what keeps a fighter's legs in shape. Here take this one. I'll give you a quick tutorial."

She started with an easy pace, then picked it up, alternating two feet jumping, or each foot individually, as light on her feet as if she were dancing. She crossed her arms and skipped, the rope making a 'thwack' every time it hit the floor. When she stopped she was barely breathing hard. "Now you try it."

He gamely took the rope and swung it over his head in slow circles, concentrating on his feet. Several times he got tangled up in the rope, but eventually got an even rhythm and was even able to pick up speed. When he tried to cross his arms as she had done he tripped and she caught him. He handed her the rope, laughing, and breathing hard. "No mas!"

She was about to show him the locker rooms when there was a chorus of "Oh fuck!" "God Damn!" "Jesus, when are they gonna learn."

They hurried up toward the front where a crowd had gathered around a small television Joe had, watching breaking news. Everyone in the gym crowded around. Hank said "Another goddam killing by a cop. The creep pulled a gun and shot at the cop while he sat in his car, so the shithead deserved it, but the crowd never thinks so. There's a fucking riot - smashing windows, throwing things at police."

She craned her neck to see the location and grabbed Darryl's arm. "Let's go."

He expected her to head south toward safety, but she huried north until the unmistakable sirens and screams of the riot could be heard.

"What the hell are you doing? You're going into this?"

"A good shot can make the front page if I can beat the newsies with it. Here. Up this street. If worst comes to worst I really am packing heat, so we're protected."

At the next corner they turned to see a group of young men reaching inside a smashed window to take what they could grab. Her camera clicked constantly, capturing the smash and grab. One of the men saw her and pointed. The looted merchandise hit the pavement and three men charged. She kept shooting as they approached.

"Hey bitch. Gimme that camera!"

Knives and a gun were drawn. She began to reach into her purse, but she had to choose between hanging on to her purse and keeping the camera safe. The purse strap was snatched and broke, sending the purse with her gun skittering across the pavement.

She held up her hands. "Okay, guys. We don't want any trouble."

The tall one with a rag tied over his face said "Don't want trouble? You got it, bitch. Gimme the fucking camera!"

"There's my purse on the ground. Take it. There's cash inside. And credit cards. Darryl, give him your wallet."

Darryl shook like a leaf as he gingerly handed his wallet to the one with a scar on his face and a gold front tooth.

The one with a shaved head raised the gun towards Darryl's head. Hannah sprang at him, jerking his arm upward while grabbing the firearm and twisting violently. A shot went into the air and there was an audible snap and a scream. The other two came to the aid of their comrade. She kicked scarface hard in the crotch, sending him to the pavement in agony, and quickly swept a leg to cause rag face to stumble. A knife flashed and she was partially able to block it, so it slashed across her forearm instead of her body. The shaved head arose and came at her, but Darryl, who had been momentarily frozen in place, launched himself and wrapped him up in a bear hug. The two struggled, falling to the ground and rolling over and over.

Hannah used her feet to kick the knife arm of scarface, then twisted his arm behind him and flipped him. He quickly sprang up and renewed his attack. She rammed the heel of her hand upward into his jaw, snapping his head back, balled up her fist and hit the front of his exposed neck as hard as she could, smashing the adams apple. The knife dropped and his hands flew to his neck and she went on the attack, kicking high and low, punching his nose hard and launching a vicious kick hard up into his jaw. Blood and a gold tooth flew out of his mouth, but her camera flew through the air and smashed against the wall before falling to the pavement.

During his struggle Darryl had been thrown off and rolled across the sidewalk. His adversary reached for the gun on the pavement, but his finger was broken in half and dislocated, so he picked up a fallen knife with his left hand, lunged and slashed. Darryl managed to mostly roll out of the way, but the knife cut through his shirt and opened a gash in his side. Seeing Darryl wounded and likely out of action shaved head got to his knees and struck out at Hannah, slashing at her leg and she crumpled to the ground. Darryl and shaved head staggered up together. Darryl, seeing Hannah go down felt a surge within him and, with a roar, grabbed shaved head by the back of his hoodie and his crotch, lifted him up over his head and threw the man head first against the side of the building. He was vaguely aware of sirens as he blacked out and fell onto his crumpled attacker.

Several police rushed onto the scene just in time to see Hannah, blood dripping from an arm and a leg, deliver one more kick to a writhing ragface on his back and then drop heavily to her knees on the unprotected midsection, knocking the remaining fight out of him.

A crowd had gathered and excited voices pointed and identified the attackers as three of the looters. Ambulances were called for and soon made their way through the crowded street. Police separated the five fighters and placed handcuffs on the looters, one spitting blood from a mouth missing several teeth and a jaw that was askew, and one with a finger bent at a sickening angle and blood streaming from his nose.

Hannah saw Darryl bleeding on the ground and tried to go to him, but was held back by the EMT's attending to her. They were transported to the emergency room for examination, where they joined injured looters, policemen and bystanders all being treated. The area was filled with screams and shouted orders as emergency personnel rushed to treat injuries. In the chaos in the emergency room Hannah lost sight of Darryl and asked everyone who would talk to her about him, getting conflicting information.

Hannah got twenty stitches in her arm and thirty five in her leg, and was treated for multiple scrapes and bruises, finally glimpsing Darryl when they were placed near each other as they were evaluated whether to be held overnight or released.

"Damn, Hannah! What have you gotten yourself into?"

Hannah turned to the familiar voice of Bethany, standing beside her along with Sam. "We saw coverage of the riot and cellphone video was splashed across the television. We thought we recognized you and Darryl. What kind of stupid thing did you do?"

Hannah smiled weakly and shrugged. "Went to get some shots. Hey! Where's my camera?"

"Right here in a bag by your bed along with the rest of your stuff. Police were interested in your gun, but went through your purse and found the license. You were lucky there."

"How's Darryl? I want to see him."

"Over there."

She turned to see attendants surrounding a figure a couple of beds down. "I'm here. Hurts like hell but I'll be okay. I think they used a sewing machine on me. Meds beginning to kick in."

"Ditto here.. Gimme my camera, Beth. Fuck, fuck, fuck! It's smashed. Lemme see something - okay, memory card's still here at least."

Bethany and Sam listened to the account of the encounter. A police detective showed up to interview Hannah and Darryl. The detective was very interested in Hannah's photos. Hannah told him she'd send him all of them, but the detective shook his head and took the camera and memory card, dropped them in an evidence bag and promised to return the items to her after they were processed by the police technicians.

Hannah sighed "I've missed my chance at making the front page with those shots, anyway."

"You'll probably BE the front page and the local TV news lead story. A bystander shot the whole thing on his phone from the third floor across the street."

"Shit. Now I'll be hounded by the newsies I was trying to beat with the shot."

Hannah and Darryl were kept overnight, all stitched and bandaged. In the morning Hannah was first to be discharged. Bethany and Sam eased her into a cab for a ride to her nearby apartment and helped her gingerly up the stairs.

"You should move to a place with an elevator, Han."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

They helped Hannah prop up on her sofa with her stitched up leg elevated on pillows. Before she drifted off from the pain meds she instructed Sam and Bethany to bring Darryl to her place.

Darryl assumed they were taking him downtown to his apartment and was surprised when the cab stopped not far from the hospital. With Sam on one side and Bethany on the other they managed to get him up the stairs to her second floor apartment. Hannah woke up as they entered. At first he collapsed onto the sofa beside Hannah. They observed his bandages, turning slightly red from the effort of climbing up the stairs. Bethany told him they had the instructions on changing the dressings and declared that the four of them would probably be spending a couple of days there. "Sam will pick up an air mattress for us to put on the living room floor. We'll be your nurses."

Sam laughed "You nurse. I got queasy around all that blood. I'll take care of feeding us and stuff like that."