Revolutionary Love - The Milk Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Viktor, come here." She said, gesturing to him. He was 25 years old, with a beautiful head of thick brown hair and large brown eyes. He smiled at her, quite pleased at being picked. In his eagerness, he reached for her breasts and began to fondle them.

"My goodness, Viktor," she said, scolding him. "I didn't give you instructions to touch my breasts, did I?"

"No Miss Sokolov. I'm sorry." He sheepishly removed his hands.

Natasha spread her legs apart and bent her knees slightly, emphasizing her vulva pressed against the inside of her black silk underwear. She braced herself with her hands on the table.

"Your assignment is to lick me thru my panties." she said.

She could hear the men gasp with envy as lucky Viktor dropped to his knees in front of her.

"Lick me good," she said. "Excite me. Get me ready to be properly eaten."

The men drew in a bit closer to watch as Viktor brushed away his bangs, put his hands around her upper legs and settled his warm mouth onto her mound, covered in thin black silk. He began with gentle kisses, his soft lips gently nudging and nuzzling her clitoris nestled inside her silk panties. She sighed softly, spreading her legs a big wider. This induced an eruption of moans from the men. They could not help themselves. They were completely connected to her pleasure.

Viktor's young eager mouth continued its kisses. He began to nuzzle her clitoris in small circles, around and around as her hips began to match his rhythm. He stopped and inhaled deeply, pushing his nose deep into her vulva. Moaning, he started to lap at her panties...long slow laps, blowing warm air thru the black silk, making her squirm and writhe against his mouth. She put her hand on the back of his head and urged him to increase his pressure, lapping and lapping at her clitoris, his saliva starting to seep thru her panties and moisten it as it throbbed with pleasure. He flicked his tongue on it, then alternated between sucking, kissing and nuzzling. He could feel her clitoris, her little pearl, begin to enlarge under the silk fabric. He kissed and rubbed his nose over it, encouraging it to swell. She started whimpering and softly moaning which really started to get the men going. They all wanted to be next to lick the crotch of her silk panties.

Gripping the table and watching Viktor sensuously working her silk covered clitoris, Natasha was barely able to hold out much longer. She gathered her wits about her for a moment and addressed her very aroused, erect audience.

"You may eat my pussy now. Set me on one of the smaller tables and spread my legs wide. I also want a cock in my mouth. Viktor, I want to taste your cock first. Timur, you can be the first to pleasure my pussy."

The men immediately set into action. Timur walked over to a nearby table and pulled it over. Dmitry went to fetch her dress. He spread it out over cold marble tabletop. Vadik, Timor and Viktor then picked Natasha up and brought her to the table, setting her down on her back. They gently pulled her back a bit so that her head hung over the edge. The men, already well versed in working together as a team, quickly got into position. Dmitry and Julius stood on each side of her and slipped their fingers under the waistband of her underwear. They slid her panties down her legs and ankles and then removed them, tossing them onto the floor where Vadik reached down and picked them up. He took them in his hands and turned them around, finding the crotch, moist with pussy juice. He brought them to his nose, inhaling her intoxicating scent and giving the crotch a few long licks. He then wrapped her panties over the top of his big cock and began stroking with them, his inhibitions completely gone. Julius and Dmitry took a hold of Natasha's ankles and lifted her legs high and wide. Looking between her legs, she could see Timur standing and looking at her with his warm blue eyes. He was thrilled to be the first one to feast on her pussy that evening. He had great admiration for her beauty and boldness, ordering a roomful of powerful men around like that, crafting her own pleasure menu.

He took a couple steps forward and kneeled in front of her wet pink pussy. He drew in his breath, gazing at her swollen clitoris, bathed in her warm creamy sauce, like a delicious meal waiting in front of him. He took his fingers and gently pulled back her pussy lips, inspecting her tantalizing vaginal opening. He had every intention of stuffing his cock deep inside of her once he had satisfied her needs. Natasha closed her eyes in anticipation as she felt his big soft beard tickling the sides of her thighs. She wriggled a bit as he lowered his head down between her legs.

With a low moan, he began to kiss her clitoris, making her cry out softly. It felt so good. His penis immediately reacted with strong throbs, responding to her female cries of pleasure. Placing his hands on the inside of her thighs to keep her legs spread wide open, he claimed his space and was determined to work her to an intense and satisfying climax. Julius and Dmitry, still holding her ankles, were now with their free hands massaging her breasts, cupping them, bouncing them and taking her nipples between their fingers and tugging. Natasha squirmed, relishing all the stimulation. Timur's tongue continued to lap and flick at her clitoris, making her start to buck her hips. The moment she parted her lips and started to moan with pleasure, Viktor's big cock suddenly slid into her mouth, his cock head reaching the back of her throat, stuffing it full. With her head upside down hanging off the side of the table, his heavy balls rested on her chin. She moaned with surprise but took his cock in greedily. From above her, Viktor watched her cheeks swell with each thrust, plunging his cock deep inside of her mouth. He put his hands on each side of her face, keeping her steady, imagining his cock stuffed down inside of her throat, ready to shoot its load deep into her belly. Timur's tongue was making her want to cry out, but Viktor's steady, thrusting cock kept her mouth stretched open and full, so all she could do was utter stifled moans and writhe as Timur sucked and worked her swollen clitoris. With two men toying and teasing her nipples, she was a willing captive to their hands, tongue and cock.

Suddenly Natasha's body started to tremble as Timur's busy tongue had nearly completed its work. His relentless lapping and sucking was bringing her to the edge. She started writhing and shuddering, the men holding her tightly right before her orgasm hit.

"NATASHA!" A loud voice boomed from across the room.

The entire group practically jumped, the men staggering backwards. Natasha was still on her back, suddenly deprived of the delicious pleasure she was about to receive. Who had interrupted them? Who had come into the room and ruined her fantasy?

The group of half dressed men and one perplexed nude woman stared across the room at Borya, standing in the doorway. He stood in his black winter hat and coat, glaring at them. For a moment he didn't move, frozen with his dreadful black eyes glittering. His eyes scanned across the expressions of shock and fear of the men, landing on the bold and defiant look of his lover, who sat up on the table.

"I should have known..." he said with an air of disgust, looking at Natasha.

"My little vixen. Leave her alone for a day and look at what happens."

But Natasha felt no fear, unlike the men who were currently frozen to the spot as their leader stood staring at them all dumbly standing around with erections.

"Get out!" Natasha dared to say to him, shocking the men. "This is none of your business."

Borya said nothing as he turned and shut the door to the giant hallway, turning the key in the lock and putting it in his pocket. Silently he walked across the carpet, past the strewn coats, hats and tea glasses. He stepped over the reports and pencils that littered his path until he stood, legs apart, in front of his lover. He glowered at her, but she continued to hold her ground like a determined little pony.

"Borya Petrov, this is a private meeting! I demand you get...OH!"

Borya grabbed her by the arm and pulled her onto her feet.

"You'll make no demands of me," he said carefully, looking her in the eyes. Then he looked over at the men, terrified this may be their last day alive on earth.

"It appears Natasha thinks she is running this country and doing what she pleases with the men," he said, taking off his hat.

" I can't blame you for being seduced. Natasha is certainly built to get a man's cock up, but this behavior is not acceptable."

He took and gave her rear end a firm smack, making her yelp with outrage. He then sat down on the table and pulled her over to him.

"It looks like this wild girl needs to be tamed. Just as well she's totally naked, we can start right now. Bend over, dear."

He wanted her over his knee to begin disciplining her in front of the men but Natasha refused and tried to pull away from him.

"How dare you order me around! How dare.."

"Help me out, boys," he said, ignoring her protestations. Suddenly, the men, wanting to appease their leader, were going to switch sides. Natasha was furious as the men banded together to obey Borya, taking her arms and legs and positioning her over his knee with her rounded ass in the air. The men were now curious to see how this would play out, realizing the game was not over yet. Natasha, humiliated in her prone position nude and over his lap, could not imagine what was going to happen next.

"Natasha enjoys visiting certain shops they have in Paris," Borya said as he reached into his coat pocket. "Of course, I normally would never patronize such places, but I took it upon myself to send for a few of the items they have on offer. Very interesting selection they have. Look at this."

He lifted out and held up what looked like a pink rubber device with a pointed tip. It swelled out, then tapered again and had a flat rubber end. Natasha knew exactly what it was, even if the men were still perplexed. It was an anal plug.

He held it up for the men to see. By now, their initial fear had given away to curiosity, their wilted erections ready to revive.

"Of course, I wouldn't be a gentleman unless I used a bit of her favorite oil. Lavender, I think it is?" He produced a bottle of the lubricating oil she would use during their sex play. Popping off the cork, he began to pour some of it out onto the plug. Natasha groaned, stunned at what was going to happen. The men stood in a circle around the unbelievable scene, as Borya lubricated up the plug, preparing it for penetration.

"She has so many delightful holes to fill," he said, taking his palm and smoothing it over her rear end. "Let's start with this one."

With one hand splayed he spread her buttocks apart. The men leaned in to look at her tight hole. Erections began to stir as he took the plug and placed it at the puckered opening. She started to groan in protest as the room full of men she had under her control only moments ago now were going to watch him stretch her anus open.

"Open up darling.." Borya said gently, but firmly. He began to press the plug in, making her moan loudly. He still felt resistance, so he kept up his coaxing.

"Open up...let it come in...let it in...there you go...ahhh...look men, look at her draw it in."

Her anus stretched wide as the largest part of the plug slowly made its way in. She tried to struggle, so a couple of the men held her by the arms to ensure she stayed secure while all of them, their cocks swelling, gazed in amazement as her opening stretched to accommodate its girth. She yelped as the rest of it, tapered to the flat handle, slipped in more quickly. Its thickness held it deep inside. Even as she began to squeeze in protest to try to eject it, it stayed firmly in place.

"Now now darling," Borya said with a bit of condescension that drove her crazy, "I know how much you enjoy being plugged up, don't fight me." He ran his hands over her buttocks then gave her a firm slap. The sudden sting made her jump and her muscles squeeze the plug, which stimulated her clitoris.

Borya gave her a couple more good spanks, allowing a moment for her anus to contract between each slap. The men watched the plug get squeezed tightly and a couple of them moaned, imagining their cocks tightly squeezed inside of her ass. If Borya had let them penetrate her, they probably would have ejaculated immediately.

Still Natasha tried to protest. She had completely lost control of the situation. This is not how she wanted things, and she refused to be silent about it.

"Let me up or I swear I will never speak to you again!" she said threateningly.

Borya let out a big laugh.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea! I would love for once not to have to hear your silly criticisms of me. Timur...you can have the honors. Please find a creative way of keeping her quiet for me."

Timur, delighted at the opportunity, obeyed his leader and came around to Natasha's face, his thick erect cock waving in front of her mouth. Indignation filled her. As he pressed his cock to her lips, she refused to open up for him. She twisted her head around and kept dodging his efforts to slip his big cock into her mouth.

"My, my, you ARE being stubborn today aren't you?" Borya said. "Nothing quite like the frustration of a queen being knocked off her throne, is there?"

He reached around and pinched her nose shut, forcing her mouth to open. Timur then slipped in his cock. Defeated, she began to steadily milk him with her mouth. He was a big boy and she had to be careful not to choke, better to obediently suck. She groaned in humiliation as Timur settled into his rhythm and began to enjoy her heavenly sucking. Borya, seeing her compliance, went back to giving her firm spanks. The other men were all stroking, some almost near orgasm, and were carefully pacing themselves.

"Our party women are a feisty group," Borya said, running his palm over Natasha's reddened rear. "Strong women have always made me hard. But sometimes they need to be taught a lesson about who is actually running this show."

Meanwhile, Timur's big legs started shaking, and his thrusting increased. He put his hands on each side of Natasha's head and pushed his cock again and again deep into her mouth. His breath came in quick pants and she could tell by the tension in his body he was about to orgasm. Borya sensed it too.

"Fill her up, Timur. Give her a taste of what's to come, so to speak." Natasha shot Borya an angry glance as he looked at her with a smug little grin.

Timur groaned and started to ejaculate. With a firm thrust he sent his thick cock instinctively to the very back of her throat, making her have to swallow load after load very quickly so she didn't choke. She gurgled and struggled as she swallowed and swallowed as Timur's mighty roars filled the room. Borya simultaneously began spanking Natasha, his hand bouncing off her rear while his other hand wiggled the anal plug, She squealed, dealing with Timur's throbbing cock deep in her throat and the delicious pressure and stings that made her holes squeeze and contract with pleasure. She started to wriggle in Borya's lap, trying to stimulate her clitoris against him.

"Patience my dear." Borya said, not quite ready to allow her too much pleasure. Timur withdrew his spent cock from her mouth and stepped back. A long string of cum stretched from his cock head to her lip. He dipped his finger into the string, removed it off his cock and slipped it between her lips. The other men were waiting eagerly to see who would be next to receive a delicious cock sucking.

Borya had Natasha get up off his lap and stand up. She was filled with both sexual frustration and humiliation. Standing nude in front of the men moments ago made her feel strong and in control. Now she watched Borya warily as he reached into his pocket and walked over to a nearby table.

"The shop also had something new that caught my eye. It was expensive, but I was so curious I had to purchase it."

In his hands was a pink packet. There was a picture on it. Natasha tried to identify it but couldn't quite make it out. Was that a picture of a cow?

Borya poured the contents of the packet into the glass and took a nearby pitcher of water and filled it up halfway. Taking a spoon, he stirred the mixture until it became a pink liquid. He brought it over to Natasha and handed it to her.

"Drink."

In defiance she was almost able to smack it out of his hands but he sensed it coming and didn't let go of the glass entirely. He frowned and looked her in the eyes.

"Don't make me pinch your nose shut again and make you drink this like a petulant little child."

Reluctantly she took the glass, looked at the clear pink liquid, then began to take small sips.

"Drink it down. All of it."

The men watched as she swallowed it down, the entire glass of it.

"Well done, Natasha. Good girl. Now we're well on our way to giving these men the well deserved gift they've earned at the end of this long, extraordinary year."

He turned her around and came up behind her. He took a breast in each hand and began to gently but firmly stroke from where they met her body down to the nipples. He did this over and over, a slow, rhythmic milking motion. The men were gathered around, erections now fully firm and being stroked as they watched. Borya was enjoying himself showing off her breasts to the men, getting his own cock stiff as he whispered naughtily in her ear.

"You wanted to show off for the men. Now's your chance. Let's show off these nice, big breasts to everyone."

Natasha felt a strange sensation starting to tingle thru her breasts as he stroked. It was like a feeling of swelling and fullness. Suddenly her breasts felt heavier in his hands. Borya felt this too and he peered around to see. They both looked down as they began to expand and grow. Borya could not help but moan, savoring the feeling of her already weighty, magnificent breasts starting to swell and fill wonderfully. His hands excitedly moved around the sides of them, squeezing and feeling as they continued to grow and expand.

"Borya, what is going on?" she exclaimed.

The men ogled in disbelief as Borya's hands roamed all over her huge, swollen breasts. The nipples were enlarging too, making Natasha gasp out loud. Still behind her, Borya reached over her arms for each of her nipples as they stretched and expanded into big, succulent pink teats, blooming out from her areolas. He took each into the palms of his hands and felt their delicious, warm rubbery texture, ready for milking. He sensually began tugging and pulling on each one, helping with the expansion process. The feeling was wonderful as he moaned and leaned into her back, his own cock now fully erect and pressing in his trousers.

"It's a breast expansion elixir," he said dreamily as he tugged. "You are filling with milk, my darling. Delicious warm, creamy milk, enough for all of us. Your breasts will be very heavy as they grow and grow. My men will be suckling on you and filling themselves up."

He closed his eyes and imagined what it would be like to blissfully nurse and swallow for hours.

"Mmmmmm...you will provide us all with rich, delicious nourishment," he said, kissing her neck.

As he spoke, Borya began to lose his harshness. His eyes were closed and his cheek rested on her shoulder as he moved his hands to the undersides of her weighty, pendulous breasts and lifted them up, feeling their heft and incredible softness. He was drifting into his own head space, lost in his own warm fantasy as he caressed and squeezed her delicious, heavy breasts for the men so they could see how milk filled they getting.

At this point Natasha was very full and expanded. She groaned with the humiliation of having lost all control. She tried one more time to struggle, which made her giant breasts bounce around as she tried to break free from his steady massaging and tugging. Borya may not have been that tall, but he was strong and immediately put and end to her nonsense.