Revolutionary Love - The Milk Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her obvious discomfort, the sight exhilarated Borya. The idea of escorting this beautiful woman home, with breasts so big they could barely be contained under his coat was enough to get his cock standing straight up again.

He retrieved her shoes, put them on her feet and began to lace them up.

"The instructions said the elixir will wear off in about six hours. Until then, you will continue to produce milk, which will need to be released at regular intervals. I should look after you."

"I know what THAT means," she said tiredly.

Borya smiled.

"Now, now, Natasha. Not just to supervise your milking, but those teats are going to need some tender loving care. You're going to need some soothing ointment massaged into them and a nice, strong orgasm to get them to release their next round of milk."

His words made a tingle run thru her breasts and down thru her teats, which were pressed up against the inside of his coat. But she kept up her defense.

"You are too kind," she said, sarcastically. "Thank you for completely hijacking my fantasy."

"YOUR fantasy?" Borya said incredulously. "This fantasy, my dear, is now entirely mine."

He walked over to gather up her belongings and noticed her bra on the floor. He picked it up and walked back to her, holding it up in front of her with a smile.

"I think you're going to need a larger one."

She snatched the bra out of his hands. "Very funny."

Borya stopped and looked at her, then gently cupped her chin in his hand and brought her gaze to his. He looked at her with gentle eyes.

"But doesn't that sound nice?" he said softly. "Just you and I in your cozy apartment..I'll give you a relaxing, warm sponge bath and get your breasts nice and clean. Then you can lie back as I gently massage your tender teats with some soft, soothing balm before your milking. Hmmm? Wouldn't you like that? I think you deserve it."

He planted several soft kisses on her cheek.

Natasha wouldn't answer, caught between irritation and arousal. But at least she knew what to expect that evening. There was no getting out of it or refusing. Borya was absolutely having his way.

He led her to the door, unlocking it. He then tossed the key onto the floor and made sure the door locked behind him, so his men had time to get themselves in order before anyone found them. They had more than earned their pleasure for a job well done that year. Now Borya was escorting his lover back home, who was walking beside him with his too small coat wrapped around herself, carefully stepping so that her top heavy body did not send her tumbling. Borya could not contain his affectionate amusement as he held her hand as she wobbled down the steps.

"I'll get you for this," she said, furrowing her brow.

"I certainly hope you do," he said with a mischievous smile.

***Greetings, readers...stay tuned for part two, which will be the next story I upload. The fantasy is not over yet! Also...have a lovely holiday season and THANK YOU for your support/feedback and may Santa leave you all a packet of breast enhancing elixir in your stocking! -TrotskysGirl***