Revolutionary Love - The Milk Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm..I see this filly still isn't broken," Borya said, taking her firmly by the upper arms and holding her steady in front of the men. "But we'll gentle her. But not by force, but by the promise of pleasure."

He then led her over to the bottom of the staircase. He leaned her over so that her chin was resting on the railing. Her huge breasts swung underneath her, her big pink teats pointing down and outwards, ripe and ready for sucking.

"We'll teach you how to behave, darling. You can fight against us or you can allow yourself to let go and enjoy your wonderfully engorged breasts."

Frustrated, Natasha said nothing, refusing to give him the satisfaction of her agreement.

As she stood leaned over the railing, Borya pulled some rope out of his coat pocket and tied her hair into a ponytail with it. He then took the opposite end of the rope and pulled it tight so that her head was lifted up and held in place, chin on the railing. He then wrapped that around the handle of the anal plug and pulled securely on it. This ensured her head was held up and ready to service everyone's cocks. Any movement of her head as she sucked would also in turn wiggle the anal plug, providing her with pleasurable encouragement.

He gave the plug a few wiggles with his finger, making her whimper.

"You'll want to suck cock, and lots of it," he said. "The more they pound your mouth, the more pleasure you will receive."

Next Borya pulled out a buckled strap and had her put her arms behind her back, bent at the elbows. He quickly strapped them up so she could not try to push or grab, and it kept her hands and arms completely out of the way so the men could easily nurse. Snugly bound, there was no way she was going anywhere now.

The men were looking at her huge, milk-swollen breasts, hanging tantalizingly underneath her, waiting to be serviced. Vidak bent down on the floor unable to stop himself from temptation. He reached to caress one of her breasts, stroking and feeling and relishing their incredible weight. Soon Dmitry, Julius and the rest knelt down as well, their hands roaming and gliding over their swollen fullness.

Borya watched his men enjoying Natasha's bountiful breasts. He gave her rear end a soft kiss, then knelt down behind her, his long black coat draped on the ground behind him.

"Time to ready you for a good hard fuck," Borya said to her. "That will help stimulate the milk flow. And my men are hungry. Look at them, their hands are all over you. Soon their mouths will be seeking to suckle, and we want to be sure they are well rewarded."

Of course, Natasha could not look down. Her head was firmly planted on the railing, waiting to serve a cock. All she could do was feel the swirl of their hands caressing, squeezing and playing with her enormous breasts. Apprehensive, she waited for his next move.

Borya coaxed her legs further apart, then with his thumbs spread her buttocks apart. He leaned in under the butt plug and started licking and sucking on her pussy. For a moment her immediate reaction was to try to struggle and ruin his plans, but his tongue and the caresses and kneading of the men under her were starting to feel very good. She moaned softly and he could feel her start to relax and join them in their journey to ecstasy.

"Good girl," he said between licks. "Just stop fighting it and let us get your milk flowing." He then looked down at Vadik who had one hand wrapped around one of her big supple teats. He was tugging and milking it in anticipation of the first thick squirt.

"Vadik, come up here instead and enjoy my lover's skilled mouth. We need to encourage her milk flow with an orgasm."

Vadik stood up and walked around in front of Natasha. His big cock was fully erect, it's underside right at her eye level. He took and bent his cock down and positioned the head between her lips. Natasha surrendered, knowing her attempt to dominate him and make him feel foolish was short lived. Now here she was, restrained and helpless, and about to receive him deep into her mouth.

He began to push, and she kept her lips very tight so that he had to work his cock in against a wonderful resistance that made him groan and throb. His cock stretched her mouth very wide and like Timur's, was close to making her gag. He then put his hands on each side of her head and began to thrust. Seeing she was being obedient, Borya returned to his lapping and sucking, so that Natasha now had a mouth stuffed with cock and a tongue swirling around her clitoris. Below her, hands and mouths sucked, stroked, tugged and played with her breasts.

Vadik started to increase the speed of his thrusts, pushing Natasha's head back and forth with more force. Suddenly she could feel her ponytail starting to pull on the anal plug. With each thrust, a pleasurable tug stimulated her anus as Borya's mouth kept busy on her pussy. She started to moan, her mouth stuffed full of Vadik's cock, her nose pushed up against his warm, lean belly. Vadik could see what was happening and how his thrusting was pleasuring her. He began to thrust harder, increasing the rhythmic tugging of the plug. Despite herself, Natasha was trembling and she had unconsciously spread her legs wider apart so Borya could nestle his face deep into her pussy. With the anal plug tugging and pulling inside of her, she felt the stirrings of an orgasm starting. Borya was sensitive to her body language and held onto her thighs as they started to shake, keeping his tongue relentlessly working on her. He heard her starting to moan louder, her noises stifled by Vidak's pumping cock.

Suddenly she let out a long muffled cry as her pussy started its contractions. She started bucking and convulsing as Borya held onto her tightly. The sight of her surrendering to the throes of orgasm triggered Vidak, and his cock started to convulse as well. He threw his head back with a strangled cry and pushed deep into her mouth, his cock leaping and squirting, filling her mouth with thick bursts of cum. She could hear the men below her begin to moan as they watched her writhe in pleasure above them, her huge, milk filled breasts swaying and swinging as she bucked and trembled. Unable to manage Vidak's full load as she twisted and sputtered, much of it oozed out of her mouth and down her chin, trickling down her neck and between her breasts. They could hear her gurgling as she struggled to swallow the rest.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Dmitry suddenly cried out, unable to hold out any longer. He had stroked himself into high excitement and the cries from Natasha's cum filled mouth was all he could take. On his knees, he aimed his cock up at her breasts, moaning as he watched himself shoot several powerful bursts of milk onto her bobbing teats. He and Vadik were both moaning and shuddering in unison, at long last enjoying a delicious, sexually fulfilling, uninhibited release in the presence of a woman.

Borya, having made certain Natasha's orgasm was completely satisfying, stood up and undid the buttons of his trousers. His erection sprung out and he reached over her back for the strap holding her arms secure. He grabbed onto the strap and quickly mounted her from behind, making her squeal as his thick cock stretched her open and hit that spot deep inside of her that held her a surrendered captive to all of his masculine life force. As Vadik withdrew from her mouth, she was finally able to let out a long and proper cry as her pussy, still throbbing from her orgasm, clamped and squeezed Borya's cock. He drew in his breath and steadied himself, ready to give orders.

"She has orgasmed, men. Her breasts are ready to give. Start the milking."

The men excitedly rallied around to begin. Vadik bent down on his knees to rejoin them. Dmitry was decent enough to wet a tea towel and clean his fluids off. They watched as the warm, wet towel swept around her engorged teats as he cleaned them both off, preparing them for a firm milking. Once clean, Viktor grabbed a teat and Timur grabbed another. They looked at each other, both smiling, then they began their tugging. One teat pulled and squeezed, the other teat pulled and squeezed. One, than the other. One, than the other. The men watched as each swollen breast stretched down with each of their tugs, then returned to it's rounded shape. Vadik, Dmitry and Julius encouraged her to give by kneading and squeezing her rounded, heavy udder-like breasts, working to stimulate her milk flow. Natasha moaned as she remained bent over with her chin on the railing, strapped and helpless to submit to their determined hands that worked together eagerly to get the job done.

Borya meanwhile was pacing himself, fucking her slowly as he peered over to watch the action. If he wasn't careful he would ejaculate sooner than he wanted. It was as if he most wild fantasy had come true. Not only had he always wished Natasha could lactate, it had never occurred to him that her breasts could be any more perfect. If they were always like this, he simply would have to retire and become her full time breast milker. He would be all consumed, as much as he already was, with her breasts and servicing them any chance he got.

He heard Natasha starting to moan again.

"Ohh...I think it's happening," she said. "The tingling...my teats are tingling and it feels so good...Ooohhhhhh"

Timur and Viktor, highly encouraged, sat up straighter and began to milk more vigorously, making Natasha squirm and writhe. Each tug sent pleasurable tingles from her breasts into her teats as the milk was making its journey downwards. Borya held her hips firmly, making sure his cock stayed deep inside of her as she shuddered and gyrated. Then he suddenly felt an amazing wave-like fluttering as her pussy started convulsing around his cock. She arched her back and started whimpering as the stimulation from her teats hit her clitoris and caused uncontrollable throbbing that made Borya gasp with amazement.

"Oh my darling...how must it feel?" he cried, overwhelmed by the obvious pleasure the milking was giving her.

"It's starting!" she cried, giving in to the pleasure of being a vessel to so much milk. "I can feel the milk! Mmmmmmmmmm it feels so good...keep tugging!"

"She's ready to give, men. Don't stop." Borya said.

A few more tugs and suddenly the first steady, thick streams of milk shot out of her teats. The men cried and shouted with joy as Timur and Viktor tugged and milked, laughing and watching with amazement. Victory! Her creamy white milk landed in bursts on the carpet under her, until the men quickly realized it was not to be wasted. At first they collected glasses and milked her into those, squeezing large gushes of milk into each glass, filling them up quickly. Passing the glasses around, each man took several deep, frothy swallows, reveling in how incredibly thick, sweet and creamy it was. Eagerly they returned the glasses to her dripping teats, squirting out another round of milk and passing that around.

It was quiet Julius who, while the rest were busy enjoying the novelty of drinking her milk out of a glass, knelt down and slipped his mouth around a teat. It was very milk swollen, and as he worked his lips over it, it stretched his mouth open nice and wide, very much like what a cock would do inside a woman's mouth. The sensation was very satisfying, and he groaned as he managed to get his mouth all the way to the base of the teat, his nose pressed into her warm breast. He started sucking and pulling, and was immediately rewarded with a warm gush of milk. Thrilled, he began steadily sucking and moaning, reveling in the fulfilling instant gratification. He swallowed gush after gush. He could hear Natasha cry above him, enjoying the sensation of release from her breast as he drew in each mouthful.

The other men turned to see what he was doing. They looked at each other, put down the glasses and immediately knelt down and began rutting among themselves for the other teat. Natasha felt the sensation of several heads, mouths and tongues pushing and nipping and licking, each eagerly vying to be the one to catch and claim her bouncing, rubbery teat. Finally Timur edged the others out, who withdrew and let him stuff his mouth full of swollen teat. His big bushy beard tickled the underside of her breast, making her squirm, and then cry out as his strong, determined sucking rewarded him with thick gush after gush of milk. The sensation was one of both pleasure and release for her, as both he and Julius worked their steady, insistent rhythms and the other men patiently waited their turns to nurse.

"Viktor," Borya said. "Come up here and keep her mouth busy."

Viktor, who still had full balls at the moment, was grateful his leader had granted him permission. He stood up, feeling like he was in a warm, wonderful trance. He moved over in front of Natasha's face, positioning his big cock head between her lips. The two men faced one another. Borya, still slowly fucking her from behind, and now Viktor, pushing his cock into Natasha's obedient mouth. He shuddered as it slipped in, feeling her tongue swirl around the thick shaft, welcoming it in with great joy. Viktor moaned as his firm cock throbbed and jumped with pleasure.

"Borya," he said with his eyes closed. "Her milk is the most delicious, sweetest thing you've ever experienced. It makes you feel different, too. It literally alters your mood."

Borya raised an eyebrow and looked at him. That was an interesting thing to say. It was as if there was some quality to her milk that was affecting the men emotionally. The idea intrigued and aroused him. He held onto Natasha's hips and allowed himself to pump faster now, watching her as she pleasured Viktor's penis, her mouth skillfully tightening and squeezing as he slipped in and out of her wet, silky mouth. Below her, the men were again eagerly rutting and pushing for a teat. With four men and two teats, there would be much pushing, jostling and jealous possession as they competed to nurse. Julius refused to let go, whimpering so loudly the men started to back off for a moment. As he knelt under her, mouth tilted up and stuffed completely full with a gushing teat, he suddenly orgasmed. His cum squirted in joyful fountains up between his legs, as if firing off in celebration. His loud cries of pleasure mixed with gurgling and sputters as warm milk came coursing down from the corners of his mouth. The men allowed him to finish his convulsions and cries of ecstasy, then he was eased out from under her as Dmitry quickly nudged his way onto the teat and began to enthusiastically nurse.

Borya was very turned on as he watched his men pushing and rutting and suckling like eager young lambs. Natasha was like their ever-patient mother, with her huge pendulous breasts hanging down full of delicious milk for the many hungry mouths. She stayed in place as they tugged and whimpered and moaned with satisfaction. Between her lips a thick cock was being sucked, and deep in her pussy her master's cock was steadily pounding faster and faster. She was taking care of everyone, Borya thought. And what a thrilling scene, to see Natasha stuffed so full of cock and at the same time providing pleasure and nourishment for almost a half dozen men. To him, she was like the ultimate mother figure, providing blissful pleasure, contentment and satiation for all of her babies.

Borya started to shake and pant. He was thrusting harder now, watching his men work her saliva slick teats. Dmitry was busy swallowing mouthful after mouthful of her sweet cream and Vidak was on the other side, tugging the teat firmly, spraying milk all over his cock. He groaned over and over as thick streams hit his balls and trickled down his thighs. His mouth then returned to the teat, sliding it all the way deep inside of his mouth so he could resume his hungry feeding. It was all so glorious and indulgent.

Borya gritted his teeth and looked across at Viktor.

"Let's fill her up," he said to the young man. "I can't last any longer."

Both men started to thrust faster. Borya and Viktor watched as their thrusts bounced her enormous breasts as the men below stayed firmly attached to her squirting teats. The sight drove them both over the edge.

With one hard, final thrust Borya arched backwards and shouted loudly, then Viktor, eyes tightly shut, started crying out and convulsing. They cried again and again, their sounds of pleasure filling the vast room. Natasha was being filled up with great force from both ends with powerfully contracting cocks delivering load after load into her mouth and pussy. Viktor's squirting was met with Natasha's rhythmic swallows, her widely stretched mouth accepting every warm burst down deep into her belly. Her rear end was pressed tightly up against Borya's warm belly, accepting his powerful loads as her pussy twitched and contracted with pleasure.

When Borya's breathing had slowed and he was able to open his eyes again, he kept his grip on her hips and looked around. He saw Julius lying on the floor next to Dmitry and Vadik. Timur was leaning back on his elbows, eyes closed. Viktor too, pulling out of Natasha's mouth, felt even more at peace and more contented as the effects of her milk coursed thru his body. He sat slowly down on the floor, then lay flat on his back with a very satisfied smile on his face.

Slowly Borya pulled out of Natasha. He was the only one not under the effects of her blissfully satiating milk, but he wanted to be. It would happen, but he wanted a private session back at her apartment, away from the men. He gently started to unwind the rope from the anal plug, then worked the ties out of her hair. Next, he undid her arm restraint. He gently started to work her anal plug out, but at this point no one was paying attention. He noticed the men had barely stirred. It was as if they were pleasantly drugged. They didn't want to move or speak, as they lay about, contentedly basking in the wonderful milky afterglow after they had completely emptied her breasts.

Borya let out a little laugh.

"It looks like your dogs are drained, my dear. I know how much you wanted to take control of all of them. What a shame..their balls are empty and you ended up being milked like a little dairy cow instead. And now your so called "fuck toys" are knocked out like a defeated army, unable to do much of anything."

Natasha slowly stood up straight and looked at the scene. Sleepy, contented men with their trousers down lay on the milk stained carpet, spent cocks draped over their thighs. Papers, books, pens and plans lay strewn and forgotten all over the floor. She looked down at her breasts. They were still as huge as they were before, the teats sore and very red, sticking straight out as if ready for yet more sucking. This was all Borya's doing. He had ruined her fantasy.

Annoyed, she pushed him away and went to retrieve her dress off the floor.

Borya watched her struggle to get her dress on, her enormous breasts getting in the way of her arms, her sore teats bouncing about. It became clear pretty quickly she could not wear normal clothing. She pulled the dress as far up as her waist, then stopped in sheer frustration. She looked over at Borya with a piteous expression. She was defeated, tired and aching.

Borya felt immediately sorry for her. He walked over to where she stood, her head bowed. With sympathy he put his hand on her cheek and gently lifted her head up. He murmured to her softly.

" Don't worry darling, I will get you home safely. I'll send for a driver so you don't have to take a taxi. Here."

He removed his coat and slipped it up her arms and over her shoulders. He could not button it completely, so he had her drape a couple of scarves down the front and told her to hold it closed. She could barely manage. The coat could not disguise her hugely swollen breasts.