Richard's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard continued to speak to her gently, telling her how pretty she was, how wonderful her body felt. He moved his hand gently over her chest below her bra. When he could feel her heart beginning to beat faster he touched her breast – slowly and gently over her shirt. Her body tensed once more but her breathing quickened noticeably. As she became accustomed to his hand on her breast she relaxed once more and sighed.

His other hand reached under her shirt and gently caressed the skin of her abdomen between the waistband of her shorts and her bra. "You have such silky smooth skin. It is a pleasure to touch."

Gradually he moved the hand under her shirt up to and over the smooth satin fabric of her bra, and caressed the slight swelling coming out the top of the garment. Her bra was soft and unadorned and it almost felt like he was touching skin. When he gently kneaded a breast through the fabric she inhaled sharply, and he paused once again, waiting. When no words came out of her mouth he slowly and deliberately continued over her breast, the front and the side, keeping his touch light. Her breathing became even more rapid when he reached both hands behind her back to unfasten her bra, and she made a little "ooh!" sound when he cradled her small bare breasts in his hands.

While he continued caressing one breast, tracing circles around a puffy nipple and then gently massaging it with his thumb, eliciting more "ooh", he slid one hand down her chest to the top of her shorts. He felt around until he found the buttons holding them closed on the side and unbuttoned them and pulled down the zipper. With the waistband loosened he slowly reached inside her shorts to her underwear. He softly and deliberately caressed over the fabric, down and around the leg bands and touched the top and inside of her thighs.

"Stop."

Wordlessly Richard withdrew his hand from inside her shorts and began to refasten her bra.

She reached back to grip his arms. "No, please go on. I was just testing your rules."

"Are you sure? I'm perfectly willing to stop."

"Yes. Go on. I want you to. Please."

He resumed caressing a breast, but this time slid his other hand inside her underwear. His fingers played through the hair and caressed the moist fleshy folds. He didn't try to enter her with a finger, but ran a finger up and down the slit, from her vagina to her swelling clitoris. He kissed her neck and cheek, and she turned her face so their lips could meet.

After a few minutes of exploration he whispered "You can use your hands to guide me and show me what you like."

One hand covered his right hand on her breast, and moved it around, the other covered the hand inside her panties and pressed his fingers where his touch had given her the most pleasure.

Guided by her hand his fingers explored the depth of the fleshy folds and experienced an increasing wetness. Her breath came in gasps when he hit the spots where she seemed to get the most pleasure, until she made a sharp series of whimpering sounds. Her hands flew from his and gripped his legs so hard her fingernails almost dug through his skin. She clamped her legs together and shuddered a couple of times and he kissed her hard, stopping the movement of his hands, and holding them still until her breathing slowed to a pant, at which time he slowly withdrew his hands, zipped and fastened the buttons on her shorts, and fitted her bra back onto her breasts. She leaned back against him with her eyes still closed for a few minutes.

"You weren't kidding."

"I always try to tell the truth. Don't you think that is better that a drunken orgy would be?"

"Oh my, yes."

"Now it is up to you to teach the guys you go out with how you want to be treated. Don't let them take advantage of you."

"That's already happened. Being taken advantage of, I mean. At the prom my date groped me and tried to stick his hand down my dress. He just grabbed and pinched and it hurt. Thank God it never went any further after I slapped him. It would be wonderful if it could always be like this. But what about you? Don't you get anything out of this?"

"Most times I do but sometimes no. I try to gauge the experience and comfort level of my partner. It's all part of the desire to put the pleasure of my partner first. Since you're not very experienced I ask for nothing in return."

"But I've heard that it is bad for a guy to.....well....pet without....relief."

"That's true to a point."

"So, what can I do for you? You are right about my inexperience, but if you tell me what you like I can try to do it."

"You don't have to do anything. As I said, this was all for you, not for me – but I can't even express how exciting it was for me to feel your body and experience your pleasure along with you."

"I want to do something to please you in return. Please?"

"All right. Here's what it will take to please me. You tell your friends that they don't have to let a guy do whatever he wants with them. Teach them the rules. Tell them to teach their boyfriends how they want to be treated. If they listen, their boyfriends will get more pleasure than if they forced themselves on the girls."

"If my prom date had been like this instead of all grabby I'm sure we would have gone much farther." She laughed "And he probably would have liked it a lot more than the slap I gave him."

She rested back against him and then sat up with a start.

"Gosh, look at the time. I need to meet the other girls."

"I'm supposed to meet the guys at the car, but not for another half hour. I'll just hang around on the beach until then. Maybe I'll see you around sometime this weekend."

"Oh, I hope so," she said as she stood up. "I'd like to do this again!"

Lisa almost skipped over to her friends, who were still teasing Joel.

Richard took his towel and headed for the beach nearby, only dimly lit by the lights from the bars and crescent moon. He spread the towel out and sat with his arms wrapped around his knees, watching the waves shimmer in the moonlight as he took deep breaths to try and calm himself down. If only she had been more experienced she could have, indeed, given him some relief. He considered going into the cold water waist deep to soften up but remembered his wallet in his pocket. He didn't want to leave it behind tucked into his shoes on the dimly lit beach, so he closed his eyes and tried to think of being in a cold place, instead. Gradually his excitement lessened and he felt himself softening.

In a few minutes he sensed someone coming up behind him, and turned to see another red-headed girl purposely striding toward him, her curls bouncing as she approached. He arose as she neared the towel.

"You must be Margaret. The resemblance is remarkable – same color hair, same eyes."

"What have you done with my sister?" She struck him hard across the face with the flat of her hand, so hard his head snapped sideways. Richard made no motion to defend himself, and no motion to retaliate, so she did it again, harder. The sting brought tears momentarily to his eyes. "Well?" she demanded.

"Ask HER about it."

"I've got some cockamamie story from her. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Nothing."

"This is where you are supposed to plead that it's not true, it's all a misunderstanding. I'm waiting."

"I make it a point not to say anything about what goes on personally between me and a girl."

Margaret tilted her head and looked at him, eyeing the red prints of her fingers clearly visible on his face.

"So, tell me Margaret – who has the red hair, your mother or father? I'm betting your father, and that you've inherited his temper to go along with it. But I'll bet they're your mother's eyes."

"Don't you try to change the subject and sweet talk me."

"I'm not trying to sweet talk you. I'm just trying to defuse the situation a little bit. Let's sit down and talk calmly."

"Look, what's your name again?"

"Richard."

"Look, Richard. While we may not always get along I'm very protective of my baby sister, and don't want her to get hurt."

"I would never hurt her. That would be contrary to everything I believe in. I have a code I live by."

There were footsteps on the sand behind them as Lisa ran up. "What are you doing, Margaret? Oh my gosh! You hit him didn't you? Look at his face! How could you?"

Richard was quick to respond. "Margaret was just trying to protect you, Lisa. She doesn't want you to get hurt."

Lisa, clenched fists at her side, practically shouted. "I know when I'm safe! I was right out in the open fifty feet away from you, Margaret! How much safer could I have been? If I'd felt threatened I would have called out. Give me some slack; I'll be on my own in college at the end of the summer!"

"Sorry, Lisa. I still think of you as a little girl and tend to be overprotective. God, Richard, I really did belt you, didn't I? I'm sorry."

"Completely understandable. I have a kid sister, she's sixteen, and if anyone hurt her I'd rip their heart out."

Margaret put her hands on her hips. "Now, tell me what happened."

"I told you, I can't. It's up to Lisa to tell you, if she wants to. Hit me some more if you like. You can't beat it out of me."

Margaret turned to Lisa and raised an eyebrow, waiting for an explanation.

"I tried to tell you, Margaret, but you just flew off the handle. Richard didn't take advantage of me. He just made me feel something special that I've never felt before. Everything he did was with my permission, and it only involved touching – with all our clothes on by the way. He even stopped when I told him to. His hands are...very expressive."

"Okay Lisa. Go back and see if you can round up Emily and the others and head back to the car. We probably should head back to the house soon." She turned back to face Richard. "Richard, I'm not done talking to you."

Lisa headed off to find her friend, scowling and muttering under her breath.

"Now, Richard, why don't we go for a little stroll along the beach for a few minutes?"

"Will they find my body buried in the sand tomorrow morning?"

Margaret laughed out loud, and placed her hand gently on his cheek, touching the red marks. "No, I think my anger has subsided. I'm glad you have a sense of humor about it."

Richard picked up his towel, shook it out, and slung it over his shoulder as they started off.

"Tell me about this code of yours. Lisa was babbling on about rules and codes. What's it all about?"

"I can't tell you anything specific to Lisa, but I have a code I live by. I will never do anything to hurt a girl, and I never tell anyone, even my roommate, about what goes on between me and a date. She's free to talk, but I'm bound to silence. I don't brag or keep score about how many girls I've gone out with. If things get romantic on a date I have rules that apply to both the girl and me. One is that nobody has to do anything they are uncomfortable with – there is no effort to force anyone to do anything. The other is that there are several key words that will stop things cold immediately. Those words are words such as 'stop', 'no', and 'don't'. Once girls believe me they tend to be more relaxed and feel safe with me. I have never violated one of those rules."

"Lisa says all you did was touch her and that she felt like she never has before. Of course, she is relatively inexperienced, so maybe the incredible feeling is from the moonlit night and the salt air and the music. She may have snuck a beer, too."

"I didn't smell anything on her breath, if that helps."

As they continued to walk she looked askance at him. "What are you, anyway? You aren't like any frat rat I've ever met and, let me tell you, I've been to a keg party or two, so you can't snow me. This just doesn't add up. Is this part of some weird fraternity you belong to?"

Richard laughed "No, Alpha Delta is quite an ordinary fraternity. Unfortunately, everyone isn't like me, although I do try to 'spread the gospel' as it were, about how to behave around females. I figured out the rules in high school. They just seemed to make sense to me."

Margaret stopped walking and stood in front of him. They had walked a little ways up the beach, beyond the reach of the lights. The only light was moonlight, and it made her red hair glow with a halo of unearthly color. "All right, mister wonderful. Show me."

"Show you what?"

"Show me your stuff. Show me what you do."

"What is it with your family? You're all very demanding. I don't know anything about you, except that you have a temper. Where do I start?"

"Look, just pretend we're on a date. We've just had a nice dinner and have gone for a stroll in the moonlight. Take it from there."

"You people are out of sight. I've never encountered a situation anything like this."

"Just make it up as you go along, then."

Richard sighed "This is rather an awkward situation but okay, here goes."

Richard put an arm around Margaret, stroked her hair and tentatively kissed her. She threw her arms went around his neck, pressed her body against his and gave him a kiss of encouragement.

Richard broke the kiss and spread out his towel on the sand, back near the dune line. After they sat down they kissed again, and his hands began to gently run over the skin of her bare arm while she ran her fingers through his short hair. His kisses moved to her neck and she pulled him even closer. With all the signals she was giving there was no need to go very slowly, so he rubbed the smooth skin of her back, at first over her shirt, then under it, ready to unhook her bra. One of her hands slipped under his shirt and caressed his chest, and he massaged up her leg from her knee. She pulled her knees up and spread them apart somewhat, so his hand could go all the way up under the leg of her shorts, and trace the crease where her leg and body met. Her breathing became heavier. The hand on her back slid around to the front and up to her lacy bra. He didn't need to wait for her to get comfortable with his hand on her bra as she reached around behind her and unfastened the bra herself, and his hand cradled a breast, fuller and rounder than Lisa's.

"You have a wonderful body, Margaret. I feel like I've gone to heaven."

She smiled and leaned in for another kiss as he worked a hand down under the elastic waistband of her Bermuda shorts, then under the waistband of her panties. She lay back on the towel and moved her hips for him to reach where she wanted him to. "Ooh, I like that. Do it some more." The wetness on his hand attested to the fact that she indeed liked what he was doing. When he worked a finger under her clitoral hood her breath became very fast and shallow. One of her hands worked its way up under the leg of his bathing suit, but he stopped her. "This is just for you, to show you it can be done." She momentarily cocked an eyebrow, but immediately resumed her passionate kissing, with both arms around his neck pulling him in for some tongue play.

He continued to massage a breast as his other hand plunged deeper into the wet, willing vulva and two fingers entered and explored inside her as he pressed a thumb on her clit. He worked a thumb on her nipple and removed his fingers from inside her. Massaging her vulva and stroking her clit caused her to thrust her hips upward. He reentered her with his fingers and felt the tension building up in her until, with a soft moan, she arched her back and he felt contractions around the fingers inside her. At last she lay her limp body back on the towel gasping. He removed his hands from under her clothing and cradled her face in his hands while he continued to kiss her.

After a few minutes, when she had regained her composure and refastened her undergarment, she turned to him. "So, what Lisa says is true. You do have wonderful hands. Why didn't you go all the way with me or let me touch you? Lord knows I tried to give you enough 'go ahead' signals."

"That would have been taking advantage of the situation."

"I certainly wouldn't have resisted. I'm not a virgin, as I'm sure you can surmise. I would have gladly taken an active role."

"It would have made me uncomfortable in this particular situation. One of the rules. That's how it works. At another time and under different circumstances I think we could have made passionate love. I'll bet you'd be a great lover."

She laughed "Flatterer!"

They got up, shook the sand off the towel and headed back toward the others. Lisa was one thing, but after Margaret he really needed relief, and hoped she didn't notice the bulge in his bathing trunks. Margaret asked where they were staying and, when he told her, turned pensive for a few moments before she smiled. "I have an idea."

"I'm all a-twitter. What is it?"

"I can't tell you just yet. It might not work out. I'll just say I may be able to make you an offer you will find difficult to turn down." That left him scratching his head as he struggled to figure out what she meant.

They found the girls all sitting in Margaret's black '49 Plymouth sedan, waiting. Joel had climbed in the car with them, and sat on Lisa's lap. The girls were pushing him trying to kick him out, although they were all laughing and not trying very hard. Frank and Eddie stood nearby, laughing also, enjoying the show at Joel's expense. It took Margaret about two seconds to grab Joel's arm and yank him out of her car.

The four guys, three of them laughing at Joel's misfortune, headed for Richard's car. Eddie's arm was clapped good naturedly over Joel's shoulder, and Frank reached over to teasingly muss Joel's hair. Margaret called out for them not to leave yet, so the guys stood around Richard's vehicle, waiting. Joel said, "Man, Richard, you missed some good bands, and some cute girls. I think we may have a chance with that bunch we met tonight. Tomorrow could be interesting. Where did you get to, Richard?"

"I danced, listened to some music and then just enjoyed the sights and sounds."

Frank noted "You did more than that. Look at your face! Man, that hand print will be there for a week. A guy would have punched you, so you must have really ticked some girl off. That's not like you at all; they're usually all over you."

"It was nothing. It was just a misunderstanding."

Joel snorted "I told you those silly rules wouldn't get you any farther than I got. At least I didn't get belted. If I keep working on them I think I can wear them down."

Eddie turned to Richard and noted "You came back from the beach with that loud girl who was teasing Joel. Did she do that to you?"

"You know I don't talk about things like that. Let's just say it happened, and it was perfectly understandable. There are no hard feelings on either side."

The girls drove up in Margaret's car, and stopped behind the convertible. Margaret got out and crooked her finger for Richard to follow her between some parked cars while the other girls leaned out of the car windows and good-naturedly teased Joel. When they were away from the others Margaret stunned him with her proposal.

"Okay, Richard. Here's the deal. You can take it or leave it, but we hope you'll take it. We would like it if you spent the weekend with us."

"Wow! The guys would really love that. You must have a big house. Is it big enough to handle four more?"

"No, but it is big enough to include you. We are asking just you. Between what Lisa and I learned tonight, everyone else would like to get in on the action, too."

"Well, Margaret, there are five of you and four of us. Doesn't that sound like a fair deal? You really have no idea what Eddie and Frank are like. They are swell guys; any of your friends would be more than pleased to know them. And Joel, well, I think you'd find him to be a really nice guy once you got to know him, too. If he was invited he wouldn't have to use any of his pickup lines. He's really funny and can be the life of the party. Frank and Eddie are the kind of guys any girl would be glad to have for a date. They are very considerate."