Richard's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The offer is just for you. Take it or leave it."

"But it is my car, how would the guys get around?"

"Do you want this enough to let someone else drive your precious car?"

"Jeez. I don't know. I'd still have to go get my clothes and some other stuff."

"No you won't. Here's the situation. We want you to be our......how do I put it....love slave for the weekend. You say you concentrate on pleasing your partners rather than yourself. Here is your chance to prove it. There are a lot of partners to please. I'm sure we can all get used to your 'rules'. I also think you could count on getting 'pleased' a few times yourself, if you know what I mean. After all, we wouldn't want you to suffer. Well, not too much."

"You are an amazing woman. I've never heard of such a thing. It boggles my mind."

"Don't take too long to think about it. This is the chance of a lifetime. I'm sure a lot of your frat friends would die for a chance like this. What would one of your other friends over there do?"

"Any one of them would jump at the chance, for sure."

"But we don't want any of them, we want you. Just you. Are you up to it, or are you all talk? Well, okay, you're not all talk, but think of the chance to prove your so-called rules."

"One is to never do anything that would make someone uncomfortable. I have to decide if I'm comfortable with this. Give me a minute to think."

"Don't take too long."

Richard paced around between some parked cars for a minute while he considered. It would mean leaving his friends for the rest of the weekend and that could cause some jealousy, especially from Joel. Yet, any of them, in the same situation certainly wouldn't think twice before accepting an invitation like the one just extended to him, and he wouldn't blame any of them one bit for taking her up on such a proposal. There was the car matter, too. The convertible was his pride and joy. But Eddie was a good driver and could be trusted. In the final analysis, he would likely never get another chance like this. It was a chance to spread the Rules to another campus.

He turned back to Margaret. "Okay. I'll do it, although I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into. But I will still need to go grab some clothes; this bathing suit is starting to get very uncomfortable. I don't know if I could wear it all weekend. Shorts and underwear would be all I need."

"Here is the catch. I hope it isn't a deal breaker, but it will take care of your concern. You will not wear any clothes for the entire weekend."

Richard's mouth fell open. "What? You're joking!"

"Nope. We will give you a bath towel you can wrap around yourself, like a kilt, so you won't be naked except when you want to be. That way you won't have to keep taking your clothes off and putting them back on again. When you think about it, it is very efficient. If it makes any difference in your decision, we wear little to nothing around the house, ourselves. We weren't going to tell you about the towel thing until we got you there, but Lisa reminded us of your rules, so we thought we'd better go ahead and tell you up front. Is it still a deal? Can you handle it?"

Richard turned away again, pressed his palms together and held his fingers up to his chin, thinking. After a few moments he turned back to Margaret. "I may be crazy, but I think I would like the challenge to see if I can, indeed, handle it. It'll be a true test of the rules. Everyone has to agree to abide by the rules, though. Everyone. That's the only condition I have."

"We've already discussed that, and we agree. We'll contact one of your friends sometime during the weekend and discuss the arrangements for delivering you back to them. I'm guessing they will be hanging around here somewhere since this is where all the action is."

After taking a deep breath, Richard headed back to the car, his head already beginning to spin from the events of the evening and harboring a niggling doubt about the whole enterprise.

"Okay, guys. Here's what's happening. I'm apparently going with them. Margaret will find you and tell you where and when to meet on Sunday. Eddie, here are the car keys. Take good care of it – if I find any dents or scratches on it I will have to kill you."

Joel was aghast. "Those sorry bitches! I tried all day to get them to invite me to their place! And you, you just walk up to them and they ask you! I used all my best lines, but that Margaret is one tough cookie. Why, I'll bet she is the one who belted you. But then why would she turn around and invite you over to stay with them? It doesn't make sense. It just isn't fair!"

"No, it's not fair, Joel. I really tried to get us all invited, reminding her that they would still outnumber us. I tried to let her know what great guys you are – even you, Joel - but she was adamant."

Frank had to practically sit on Joel to get him to shut up as Richard tossed his sandy beach towel into the back seat of the convertible and then slid through an opened door into the back seat of the girl's car.

As soon as the door closed Margaret gunned the engine, popped the clutch and peeled out of the parking lot with squealing tires. Eddie couldn't get the keys in the ignition and start Richard's car fast enough to even think of catching or following them. The three guys spent an hour cruising the streets looking for the girl's car, but finally gave up and went back to camp.

The fast start threw Richard, Lisa, and her friend back against the seat, and the sharp turn out onto the street caused the three of them to end up in a heap, arms and legs tangled up together, laughing at the sheer exhilaration and lunacy of it all.

The girl's house wasn't very far. It sat on a side street about two blocks back from the beach. From what Richard could tell it wasn't very large, but had a wide front porch and some sort of thick blooming shrubbery along the property lines and down one side of the house. Margaret pulled into the sandy driveway and parked the car on the grass behind the house so it couldn't easily be seen from the street. Margaret led Richard and four girls giggling with anticipation through the back door and into the kitchen. Everyone kicked off their shoes as they entered the house.

The kitchen and eating area stretched the entire width of the house in the back. Through the kitchen there was a wide hallway flanked by two bedrooms, one with a double bed on the right and a smaller one with two twin beds on the left. Through a door partly ajar Richard saw a bathroom complete with tub next to the bedroom on the right. Stretching across the front of the house was a living room with some comfortable chairs, a sofa with a coffee table and several tables with lamps. A bookcase on one wall was piled with paperback books, jigsaw puzzles and board games for rainy afternoons. A set of stairs along one wall of the living room led to what Richard learned was another bedroom with two twin beds in what used to be the attic.

The kitchen floor was covered with linoleum but all the remaining floors appeared to be varnished wood, with an oval rug in the center of the living area and some throw rugs in the bedrooms. The walls were plaster, painted either gray or off-white in the various rooms, and the ceilings were narrow bead board, popular in pre-1930's construction, painted sky blue. Richard was informed that there was an outdoor shower concealed behind the thick shrubbery beside the bathroom.

Upon entering they all sprawled out on the various chairs and sofa in the living room. For the first time two of the girls got a good look at their prize, and Richard sized up the two new girls and Betty, seeing her in a new light. After some idle chit-chat, Margaret and Lisa went to the kitchen to get some beer, soft drinks and snacks. Lisa also brought an ice pack that she held to Richard's cheek. A very tall girl and Betty came over to look at it. "Wow, Margaret, you really let him have it."

"Yeah, and the nut didn't even raise his hand to protect himself." Margaret looked at his face more closely in the light. "I'm really sorry, Richard. I didn't think I hit you that hard."

"I've been hit harder, but, I'll admit, never by a girl before. There's another story to tell my grandchildren, huh?" The girls all cracked up, and much of the remaining tension melted from the air. Lisa removed the ice pack from his face and returned it to the kitchen.

Margaret stood in front of everyone. "Girls, and Richard, we all know why we're here. Other than a general idea of what we hope or expect to happen, I don't have a real plan on exactly what to do. The idea was so out of sight that anything beyond just getting here hasn't been thought through. Does anyone have any ideas how we should proceed?'

Richard raised his hand. "I know a little bit about a few of you and you all know almost nothing about me. I would suggest sitting in a circle and we go around with everyone telling one or two things about themselves. For you girls, maybe even tell something the other girls don't know. It would be up to you what you wanted to tell.''

There was a general murmur of agreement, so the coffee table was moved against a wall and the chairs were pushed back so everyone could sit in a circle on the rug in front of the sofa.

Margaret asked "who wants to go first?"

Richard said "I'm the newcomer, so I should probably go first. My name is Richard Shepherd and I am a junior at Western State and a member of Alpha Delta fraternity. While in high school I observed dating practices and decided there had to be a better way. So, I devised the rules you have probably heard about already. Does anyone not understand what they are?"

Five heads shook 'no' so he continued. "Okay. Now here's something only my closest friends know. My senior year of high school I came down with mumps. Has anyone here experienced mumps?" Betty and Margaret indicated they had.

"Okay, so you know how painful the illness is – can't talk or even open your mouth to eat, sensitive to bright light, tender swollen glands painful to touch. But, as girls there is something you probably don't know. In men mumps can have an additional effect. In some cases men can be rendered sterile. I have been informed that I am effectively sterile, that is, nobody is likely to get pregnant by me, ever. I don't expect everyone to believe that, so I always carry insurance for times where a girl might be concerned."

Richard dug out his wallet and took out a small square foil package. "I always carry a condom so anyone's fears can be eased."

Lisa and her friend leaned forward to get a closer look at the package that apparently had flat circular contents.

The tall girl said, "A fat lot of good one rubber will do with the weekend we envision. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back." She hurried into the smaller bedroom, and returned clutching something in her hand. "Here are three more."

Five mouths fell open as the girl picked up Richard's package and tossed all four onto a lamp table. "If we run out I can go get more."

Betty noticeably reddened. "You mean you just go out and buy them? I mean, you have to go into the drugstore and ask for them at the counter. I would die of embarrassment. Don't the boys usually buy them?"

"Why shouldn't a girl be able to buy them? Why shouldn't a boy be able to buy Kotex for his girl?" A low gasp escaped from several lips. "Come on, now. What's to be embarrassed about? I just march up to the druggist and ask for three or four Trojans, however many I need. I look him in the eye when I ask for them. He knows that I know what they're for. His stare doesn't embarrass me, although sometimes my stare back at him seems to embarrass him, so he just rings me up and I go on my merry way. So, if we run out I can make a run up to the drugstore out on the strip and get some more. No big deal."

Lisa, her friend and Betty sat with their hands covering their mouths and widened eyes.

The tall girl looked around. "Hey, if I'm going to have sex I sure don't want to get pregnant. That would cramp my style."

Any remaining sense of embarrassment evaporated with the girl's frank discussion.

Richard continued the frankness. "One more thing, as you'll probably discover. I have an unusual body in that I've be able to get erections as far back as I can remember, well before puberty. I can remember playing with toy boats in the bathtub when I was about five and having an extra 'torpedo' to sink boats. Now, even after ejaculation, with a little stimulation I can most often get another erection shortly and keep it, even if I can't climax right away."

Betty and Lisa's friend held their hands to their mouth at the continued frank discussion while Doris rubbed her hands in delight. "That's information I'll be sure to make use of!"

Margaret, sitting to Richard's left was next. While she thought about what she wanted to say Richard got to study her mop of curly red hair and green eyes, and noted she was wearing pastel plaid Bermuda shorts and a green and yellow short sleeve blouse. She appeared to be covered with freckles on her face, neck and arms. "Well, Richard, I'm a junior at Sally Smith College, and am in Delta Omega Gamma, as are the rest of us, except Lisa and Emily. I tend to speak my mind..."

"I'll say!" added Lisa

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by a certain little sister, I tend to speak my mind. I am not a neophyte at sex, but wouldn't consider myself really experienced either, like a certain someone in this room," she added with a glance at the tall girl. "I can't cook. Hmmm, oh, here's something not many people know – I do housework in my birthday suit."

The tall girl and Betty tittered and Lisa said "That is true!"

Lisa's friend wrinkled her brow. "What kind of suit do you wear on your birthday?"

The tall girl leaned toward her and said in a stage whisper "The suit you were born in."

"But when you are born you are...oh."

The girl blushed with embarrassment, but joined in the laughter. "Always something new to learn!"

The tall girl, next to Margaret introduced herself next. She was really tall – well over six feet - easily the tallest girl Richard had ever seen, with platinum blond hair that was almost white, straight and hanging below her shoulder blades. Her complexion was extremely pale, which set off her pale blue eyes. "I'm Doris and I'm a sophomore at Sarah Smith. As you have probably already guessed, I like sex. A lot. Can't get enough of it, in fact. I started liking the way I felt touching myself as a girl. At puberty I discovered that if I played with myself it felt really good. Boys soon discovered they could touch me if they let me touch them back. I think I started having sex when I was fifteen...or was it fourteen? Richard, I will tell you right now that I intend to give you a workout. There isn't much I haven't tried. I'll even confess that while Margaret was getting rid of Joel tonight I had thoughts about dragging him over to the back seat of the car and seeing if he could back up his words. Tell me Richard, What kind of lover is he? Someone I should pursue?"

Richard laughed. "I can't say for a fact, but he thinks he is a great lover, at least in his own mind."

Betty played with her hair while the others talked, and while he listened he had a chance to study her more closely than he had when they were dancing. She was breathtakingly beautiful, with raven hair cut into bangs just over her eyes and pulled into a ponytail in the back, gray eyes, and skin with a glowing olive complexion. She wore a blue skirt that fell halfway from her knees to her ankles, the style that flared out when she turned during a dance, and a white short-sleeve shirt with small light blue polka dots. When it was her turn she said "I'm Betty, as you know, and I'm a junior. I like to dance, as you also know. I'm not a virgin but I'm not very experienced with sex. What else to tell?"

Doris said "How about that you blush at almost anything?"

Betty reddened. "Yeah. I guess I do. I can't help it."

Lisa's friend was next. She had short wavy chestnut brown hair and lovely big brown doe-eyes, was of average height and seemed to have a fuller figure than Lisa, although the pale yellow round-neck sleeveless sun dress she wore showed little of her figure. She spoke quietly, almost in a whisper and nervously fingered her dress above the top button as she talked. "I'm Emily. I'm getting ready to graduate from high school, and just turned eighteen two months ago. I don't know about all this sex stuff. I...I don't know if I could do something like that. I've only ever kissed a boy a couple of times."

Richard leaned over and touched her knee. "If you understand the rules, you don't have to do anything you don't want to or aren't ready for."

"Thanks. I don't know what else to say."

Lisa sat on Richard's right. "You all know that I'm Margaret's sister. I have some of that 'speaking your mind' stuff, too. I just turned eighteen three weeks ago. I'm graduating from high school and may go to Sarah Smith, too – just to bug Margaret. I've never had sex yet, but I like adventures, unlike my shy friend here, who would rather sit and read a book."

"Well, Lisa, books can be an adventure, too. But I did tell you I would try to be more open about things this weekend, so I'm still here. At least for now."

"Yeah, yeah. But I'm glad you are going to give this a shot. Believe me, Emily you WILL enjoy yourself. Richard opened my eyes to things I never knew existed. He can help you, too."

"Maybe. I don't know."

Margaret stood up. "Okay. Time to get this party rolling. I told Richard that he wouldn't be wearing anything but a towel. He will see all of us undressed eventually just as we will see him. So why don't we just go ahead and get that step out of the way. Suggestions?"

Doris cheerfully offered "Let's all just stand up and strip! Get it over with all at once. Then we can move to the next stage," she added while giving Richard the once over.

Emily visibly blanched and Betty blushed.

"No, no, no" Margaret said. "Too abrupt."

Richard added "I agree. We need to take things slow, get used to each other. I'm sure everyone isn't as straightforward as Doris appears to be."

Lisa said excitedly "I know! Let's play spin the bottle! Whoever the bottle points to takes something off!"

"Not bad, Lisa, not bad at all," Margaret said. "Might still be a trifle fast. We'll keep that as an option if we can't come up with something better."

Doris waved her hand excitedly. "I know! Strip poker! That will take longer."

Betty asked "Does anyone really know how to play that? I thought it was just something made up as a joke."

Doris said "I played it once freshman year, but I was kind of trashed so I don't remember exactly what we did. I think the loser took something off and the winner put something back on. Or something like that. That can't be right. Everyone would stay dressed that way. I'm missing something. All I know is that when I woke up in the morning I was naked in bed with a guy."

Richard said "I know a couple of guys who were at a party where they played. These guys were not shy about sharing the details. I think the lowest hand took something off. They didn't say anything about putting something back on. They were really just anxious to let everyone know that the girls in the game eventually took everything off. After that they were peppered with questions about what the girls looked like and did, so I don't think they ever finished explaining the rules."

Emily said "I don't even know how to play poker."

Doris said "It's easy. You get five cards and then can discard up to four and get new ones. You try to make the best hand possible."

"How would I know if I have a good hand?"

"Well, you try to get two of a kind, like two sevens, or two sets of two of a kind or three of a kind..."