Robert & Alexis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up, taking my hand, pulling me towards the direction of the bedroom.

"C'mon. This day could still end on a good note." She had a sly mischievous smile. My smile quickly melted.

I am not allowed to fuck my wife until you have the pleasure of fucking her first.

"Uh, actually, babe, do you mind if we just go to bed."

"That's where we're going, silly," she giggled.

"No, that's not what I meant. I meant, can we just go...to sleep?"

She stopped, looking at me with a confused look.

"What do you mean, just go to sleep?"

"Yeah, I'm not really feeling it. After everything that just happened, I feel pretty bad about it."

Alexis put on a smile again. She rubbed her hands on my shoulders and chest.

"Well, let me make you feel better then, babe." Alexis moved her hands to my butt giving it a firm squeeze.

"No, you know what? I actually don't feel good either. I hate to say it, but I think I'm coming down with something and I don't want to pass it on to you."

God, this was hard. I can't believe I'm making excuses to avoid sleeping with my wife on our honeymoon. This was horrible.

"Really, Rob? You really can't just suck it up for one night? It's our honeymoon for God's sake. We haven't even had sex yet! And you don't want to because you're feeling a little sick?" Alexis stood there, looking defensive with her arms crossed.

"I just...I just don't want our first time together to be a bad experience. I want my first time to be special with the woman I love. You understand, right, honey?" I rubbed her shoulders, trying to make her feel sympathetic to my plight. Instead, she just rolled her eyes and pushed my hands away.

"Whatever, Rob. I just don't understand what's going on with you. I really don't." I watched her turn around and head to the bedroom. I just stood there not really knowing what to do next. Guilt embodied me. I let out a deep sigh before following her to the bedroom.

She was on her side facing away so she didn't have to see me when I came in. After putting on some more comfortable clothes, I got into our queen-size bed, making sure to stay on my side. I may have a lot on my mind but I was tired. The past few hours wore me out. And this was only the beginning.

When I woke up the next day, Alexis was not in bed. For a moment, I thought she left for good until I saw all her belongings were still in the room. She probably went to work out. Either jogging on the beach or exercising at the hotel gym. I laid there for a few minutes, mentally preparing myself for today. I don't know what's going to happen, but I just knew Alan was going to try to do something today.

After forcing myself out of bed, I decided to take a shower. It felt good to have the warm water hit my body. It almost felt like it was washing away all the guilt and dirty things on my body. I was so deep in thought I didn't even notice Alexis coming into the bathroom. I jumped when she pulled back the curtains. She looked incredible naked. Even better when she's covered in sweat. She also looked hot. In more ways than one.

Alexis stepped in without saying a word and quickly planted her mouth on mine. She was giving me quick and passionate kisses as her hand started stroking my penis. I grabbed her by the shoulders as she pressed her body onto mine. God, she felt amazing. It took seconds for her work on me to get me hard.

She pulled her kiss away and started nibbling on my ear.

"Fuck me, babe. I need your dick inside me, now."

I was lost in lust, ready to have sex with my beautiful wife for the first time until reality smacked me in the face.

I am not allowed to fuck wife until you have the pleasure of fucking her first.

"Um, hon? Don't you want to do this in...oh, God... in the bedroom?" Even with water, her hands felt really good on me.

I needed anytime I can to lose my erection and then come up with some plausible excuse as to why we can't have sex.

"No, I can't wait. I need you inside me. We've waited for so long."

She repositioned herself so that her back was to me while she used the wall to brace herself. There she was: wet and naked. She looked even more amazing from behind. With a strong back, skinny waist, and plump ass, it was hard not to accept her invitation. But I had to. I needed to.

The head of my dick was less than an inch away from her pussy. She even backed up a few times, bumping her ass on it. I was running out of time. Any second now she'll take matters into her own hands and shove my 5-inch dick inside her. I did the first thing that came to mind.

Being careful, so I didn't have to hurt Alexis, I purposely slipped on the tub floor, making myself fall back onto the bathroom floor. I took the curtain down with me to make it look more convincing. I used my left arm to break my fall, feeling little to no pain. Alexis didn't see me fall so I was able to make it seem like I really hurt myself by groaning in pain.

"OW! Damn it!"

"Oh my God, babe, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just landed on my arm pretty good, but damn it hurts like hell!" Still naked, I clutched my left shoulder, making groans and painful faces, selling my hurt state. If anything, the cold floor bothered me more. Alexis, still naked too, hopped out and crouched next to me to check if I was okay. Seeing her naked was still a turn-on for me. I had to look away and close my eyes so I didn't have to see her. With my eyes closed I pictured things in my mind to help me lose my erection. Remembering walking into my naked grandma when I was little, did the trick.

"Do you need to go see a doctor?" Alexis asked.

"No, I don't think so. I can still move it." I showed her flexing my arm, that it was okay. "That damn tub is too small! We shouldn't have tried to have sex in it."

"Well excuse me for trying to have sex with my husband on my honeymoon."

Upset at me, yet again, Alexis re-attached the curtains and resumed her shower, after making sure I was okay.

God damn it.

I got up and dried myself off before exiting the bathroom. After getting dressed, I made myself a cup of coffee and took to the living room to watch some tv. Thirty minutes later Alexis came out. Alexis was dressed in a one-piece white summer dress designed with flowers. The dress was tight enough that it showed every curve she had on her body.

"Look, let's just try to have a good day, alright? Let's just forget about yesterday. I want us to have a great time during our honeymoon before we have to go back to reality. I'm sorry if I'm acting like a bitch. I just love you and want to show you how much I love you."

I smiled.

"I love you too, babe. I'm sorry too for acting like a jerk. I'll try to be better I promise."

"My clumsy fool," Alexis teased.

I laughed, feeling joy finally. For a moment, I forgot Alan and his devious plan to sleep with my wife in our honeymoon.

After I got dressed, we both went down to have breakfast at the resort's dining room. There were already plenty of people there getting and eating food. It took a good while to get our food before heading to an available table. Which was another hassle. There were so many people, there didn't seem to be any available table or seat. We were about to head to the outside part of the dining room when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, Alexis, over here!"

We both turned around to see who called Alexis and to my dismay, it was Alan.

"Oh, hey Alan!" My wife replied with glee.

How did she know Alan? She's never seen him before. I least I thought so. Did she always know Alan was my boss?

Alan was sitting alone at a table for four eating breakfast.

"Come sit over here with me." Alan waved his hand, gesturing for us to come over.

I didn't want to move but had to when Alexis started walking towards him. I quickly caught up with her before she could reach him.

"You know him?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, we met this morning. We were jogging the same route along the beach."

Thank, God. I don't know if it would be harder if she found out he was my boss.

"Hey, there," Alan stood up and reached his hand out to me, "You must be, Robert, right?" he asked me, pretending not to know who I was. So I played along.

"Nice to meet ya! Alexis told me all about you. I'm Alan." I shook his hand. He gave me a death grip as he shook it. I winced in pain, but I don't think Alexis noticed.

"Nice to meet you too."

I sat down, reluctantly, after releasing my hand.

"How was the rest of your run?" Alexis asked.

"Great! Ran another 5 miles and tackled the Hill." Alan said.

"Wow, look at you! I was already wiped out after my jog." Alexis said impressed.

"Don't worry about it. It's the humidity here. It'll do it every time. You look like you're in great shape."

"Thank you," Alexis said.

"You're a lucky man, Robert. Don't let this one get too far or someone will snatch her right up!"

Both Alan and Alexis laughed. The best I could do was force a half smile. Alexis and Alan were eating right along talking more about fitness. One of the things Alan had me do was provide him with a long list of details Alexis liked and didn't like, making it easier for him to have her like him if not seduce her. Every time he brought up a different topic, Alexis would be surprised because she had the same interests as he did, not realizing I gave him all the information I had on her. He didn't talk to me at all. Alexis didn't seem to mind he was just talking to her. I didn't even eat a bite of my food.

"So what are your plans for today?" Alan asked my wife.

"Not sure, really. We got pamphlets on what we can do here on the island. We'll probably do some of them today."

"That sounds great!" Alan whipped out his phone. "Whoops! Hold on a second, it's work." He started typing away on his phone.

"Must be hard running a company, huh?" Alexis asked.

I felt my own phone buzzing. I took it out to see I got a text from Alan. As he was answering my wife's question, I read the text he sent me.

"I'm going to offer you both to be your guide today while you're on the island. Make up some excuse so that you can't come. Or else."

I read that text a few more times. I'm supposed to leave my wife alone with a man she just met who happens to be my evil asshole of a boss? How can I do that? What husband would do that? I snapped out of my thoughts when Alexis grabbed a hold of my shoulder.

"Hon? Are you alright," she asked me.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. What were you saying?"

"Who was that on the phone?" she asked me.

"It was my mom. She was asking how things are going."

"Oh, okay. Well, I was asking what do you want to do today?"

"Umm, I'm not sure really. I have to look at those pamphlets again to see what we can do."

"I don't mean to impose, but," Here it goes, "if you like, I don't mind showing you two a good time around here. I always come here on vacation. This place is incredible. So much to do and see.What do you say?"

"Really? You don't have any plans of your own while you're here?" Alexis asked Alan.

"Not really. As a matter of fact, I usually offer up my services to newcomers. It's been a rewarding experience. Something about trying out an attraction with new people feels like I'm trying it for the first time." Alan replied sporting a killer smile.

"Well, if you don't mind, I guess we could try that out for today and see how it goes. What do you say, Rob?"

I hesitated for a second. I looked at Alan with an unsure look. He still had that charismatic look on him, but his eyes told me he was ready to destroy me if I didn't answer correctly.

"Sure. Let's try that out and see how it goes." I said, trying to sound supportive.

"Great! You guys are gonna have a great time I promise!" Alexis looked happy and excited. So did Alan. I, on the other hand, was feeling terrible.

I only managed to take two bites of my food by the time Alan and Alexis were done. Alan offered to pay for the entire meal to which Alexis tried to stop him but he insisted.

"So, I'll see you both at the entrance of the hotel in say...an hour from now?" Alan suggested.

"Sure, that sounds good. We'll see you there. Thanks for doing this, Alan. We really appreciate this."

"No, problem. See you both soon!" With that Alan walked away, going back to his room, I guess.

We walked back to our room when Alexis said, "Why were you being rude back there?"

"What?"

"You barely said anything to Alan at the table. You let me do all the talking. And you didn't eat your food."

"You know how I get when I meet new people," I answered back.

"Sometimes I wish you would get over that. I really do." Alexis said with annoyance.

I didn't know what else to say. I didn't want to say anything else until I got an idea.

"Actually, I'm not feeling too good, Alexis."

"Why? What's wrong now?"

"I didn't want to say anything in front of him, but the pain in my arm is coming back. I think the fall this morning did a number on me. On top of that, I think I am coming down with something."

"Damn, babe, you should've said something! C'mon, let's take you to see a doctor." She stopped walking and did a 180, towards the hotel exit.

"Actually, hon? I think it would be a good idea if I just go alone to see the doctor. I don't want to ruin your fun today with Alan."

"Forget that. We'll do that another time. I'm taking you to see someone about your arm."

"Babe, please, you don't have to do that. Why don't you go ahead with Alan and after I'm done with the doctor, I'll catch up with you two? How does that sound?" I asked, sounding hopeful.

"Stop it. I'm going with you and that's it. Stop acting weird."

Every part of me hated trying to convince her to spend time alone with Alan, but this had to be done. The alternative was not an option.

"I just feel guilty for ruining our good time ever since we got here. You deserve to have some fun while we're here. I seem to keep messing it up. Do this for me, please."

"I just don't understand-"

"God damn it, babe! I'm trying to be a good husband by making up for the wrong I did to you. This is something I want for you and you're rejecting it. Could you just please do this one thing for me, please. Please!"

At this point I was desperate. I even sounded desperate. The look on her face was evident that I delivered a convincing performance.

Alexis thought about it for a few seconds before answering.

"Okay, babe, if it means that much to you..." she said with uncertainty.

"Thank you. I promise, as soon as I'm done, I'll catch up with you okay?"

"Okay," Alexis said with a smile. I smiled back.

We went our separate ways after a kiss. I headed towards the direction of the infirmary while Alexis went back to our room to change. When she was out of sight, I took out my phone and texted Alan.

"She's going to the room to change. Convinced her to go without me," I wrote. It took 30 seconds to get a reply.

"Excellent! Hope you have something planned for the whole day on your own. cuz we'll be gone for the whole day. Have a nice day Robbie!" Alan wrote. With a heavy heart, I put my phone back in my pocket. I waited approximately for an hour at the bar before I headed back to the room, thinking enough time has passed for Alexis to change and leave. Sure enough, when I got to our room, she was not there.

I spent the rest of the day in my room. I didn't feel like going out. I was sick with worry. I tried to occupy my mind by watching television and on my laptop, but my mind was still filled with guilt and fear. What if Alan hurt her? What if he mentioned the false allegations he has against me to Alexis? Or worse, what if they are actually having a good time?

It's hard to imagine Alexis stepping outside of our marriage to hook up with someone, even if he was successful and handsome. I know she loves and would never do anything to hurt me. But now that she thinks I wouldn't mind seeing her with another man, would she actually do it? Knowing her, she wouldn't. For as long as I've known her, she isn't really into anything kinky. She mentioned her last boyfriend was a freak and always pushed her into crazy sex acts but Alexis never budged. It just never interested her. After her last boyfriend, she knew she wasn't into anything crazy like that. Blowjobs were barely something she liked doing.

Although I'll never forget the times when she did give me a blowjob. It was pure bliss. Her soft, velvety mouth always had me reaching an orgasm in a minute. I would have to warn her every time so she could aim the head of my penis in another direction. Usually in a paper towel. Everything about semen bothered her. She said she let her last boyfriend cum in her mouth but instantly spit it back out. The idea itself freaked her out so badly, she couldn't remember what it tastes like. Probably for the best.

Thinking about Alexis giving me a blowjob was turning me on. I was already horny this morning when we were in the shower together. I whipped out my dick and started massaging it into erection with the help of imagining Alexis giving me head. It was when I got fully hard did I hear the alert from my phone that I received a message. It was Alexis.

"Where are you? Are you almost done?" It read.

I looked at the time on my phone to see over 3 hours had passed since the last time we were together.

I wrote, "Sorry still waiting. Lot of people in the doctor's office today. I think there's a flu going around the island." My bullshit was getting better.

"Sorry babe. We're about to go on a boat ride with other people from the island. Wish you were here!"

"Me too. I'll try to be there soon, Have fun though!"

"You better! Love you <3" was the last thing she wrote. She sent a picture that was a selfie of herself smiling, along with a smiling Alan, and a few others I've never seen before. More people from the island I'm guessing.

A huge weight lifted off my shoulders. I was relieved to see other people were there with them. I thought maybe Alan wouldn't try anything if people were there. Who knows. He's a pretty bold guy. But I know Alexis better. She wouldn't let any man mess with her. It's no surprise she's had her fair share of creeps hitting on her. Guy's like Alan would always approach her and say some lewd things to her. Even when I'm there with her! They think I won't do or say anything to stop them. It's embarrassing to say, but I think that would be the case. Alexis would always defend herself without needing my help. It was a relief I was with such an independent strong woman. I wish some of that confidence rubbed off me.

I always wonder why Alexis decided to date me in the first place. I certainly wasn't the hottest guy in the world. It did surprise people when they would see us in public kissing and holding hands, no doubt thinking I was one lucky s.o.b. I had to agree with them. What she did like about me was my innocence. It dropped her guard around me and opened herself up to me. We also shared the same interests, from comic books to hockey. She's an L.A. Kings fan and I a Washington Capitals fan.

Alexis mentioned of all the guys she's been with, I was the only one who actually took an interest in her besides her body. I never admitted to her that I secretly did and that the only reason I didn't do anything about it was that I had no idea how to approach a girl like Alexis. Lucky for me, she made the first move.

Alan would've been like all the other guys in her past who would just hit on her, focused only on one thing. But thanks to my help, he now knows almost everything about her to win her over. It would definitely help him but still don't think it will work. And that scares me. Because of it doesn't, then I'll be facing consequences that may lead me to prison. But what's worse? Prison? or losing a wife? It was still a no-win situation.

Alexis texted me again and again as the day went by. Asking me where I was and why I was still taking so long? I was running out of excuses so I just kept telling her the same ones. She didn't say so, but I knew she would be upset. She wouldn't understand why I took so long. I'll just have to sound convincing when she comes back.

123456...8