Robert & Alexis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else did Alan do? Or say?"

"He said he wanted me. And asked how I felt. I told him...I told him I...that I wanted him too."

I felt I was part of soap opera. It felt unreal. Never thought I would have this conversation with Alexis. My wife.

"Then what?"

"I suggested we go back to his room. I thought I would text you what happened and where I will be. That was if you still wanted me to go through with it."

"I do," I said painstakingly.

"But he said he couldn't. Not just yet. He said something wasn't right." Alexis looked embarrassed again by what she was going to say next.

"What was wrong?" I asked.

"He said...you needed to be there."

"Where?"

"With us. In the same room. So you could watch us. He said that's what guys like you wanted. To watch another man make love to your wife. He said that's the part that excites them. Is that true? Is that how you feel?"

WHAT?! He wants me to watch him have his way with her?! Is he insane? Why would I agree to that? I don't want to see them at all.

His threat, however, from his last text was on the back of my mind. If I didn't agree to this, then all this would be for nothing. I had to remind myself this was only going to happen in the honeymoon. No one we know will ever know what happened here and he will not reveal those false, yet convincing, evidence of me performing a heinous crime. I just wanted this to be over with, for God's sake.

"Of course, honey. It would be an honor to watch you two. I didn't say anything about it before because I was afraid you wouldn't want me to be there."

"You really have no problem watching me have sex with another man?" She studied me closely, waiting for my answer.

"Absolutely not. It's an intimate feeling for me to watch my beautiful wife have sex with someone else. I can't explain it but it gives me...it gives me a whole new thrill. It's like looking at art."

I was stilled amazed at myself for sounding so convincing. It scared me a little. Where did all these acting skills come from?

"Damn, babe. This is a whole new side of you I've never seen before. It's...something else."

Not sure that was a compliment or not.

"So what do you say? Do you have any problem with me there watching you?"

Alexis looked unsure.

"I want to say I do have a problem with it, but Alan said I have to respect your wishes if it's something you want."

"If it makes you feel better, I'll try to be quiet as best as I can. You won't even know I'm there."

Alexis thought about some more before she spoke again.

"This is a point of no return, Robert. You know that, don't you? After tonight, no matter how much we love each other, we'll never be the same. I'm not sure if it'll be for the better or worse. Ready to find out?"

Of course, not! I know this will change us. Every time we hear anything about honeymoons, we'll remember ours as an unusual start to our marriage. I know I'll try to forget it. I hope Alexis does too.

"I know all that, hon'. And I'm certain it will not hurt our marriage. We're going to be fine. I promise. Okay?"

Alexis still looked unsure, but she seemed she made up her mind already.

"Okay. I guess this is it then. Are you ready to go?"

No.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

The only thing I took with me is my phone, even though I didn't need it. Force of habit. When I did grab my phone, however, I saw Alan texted me again.

"Bring your phone."

Not sure why, but I was going to anyway. I didn't know why he wanted my phone.

I followed Alexis out of our room, and towards Alan's room. I assumed he had a room too, but I discovered as Alexis took us closer to our destination, we were going to where the suites were.

Of course, he has a suite.

The resort had a limited amount of suites. When we got to the elevator, Alexis had a special key card to which she used to in order to get the elevator moving.

Alexis didn't say a word. I tried making small talk but Alexis just gave me a quick and forced smile.

I heard my phone vibrate, indicating I received another text. I was about to take it out of my pocket to read it when the elevator finally stopped. I thought we were going to step onto a floor. Instead, we stepped into an enormous room.

I stared in awe as we scanned the beautifully decorated room. Upon first glance, I saw a decent bar on the left and A big living room on the right with a wide flat-screen tv on top of a fireplace. Up ahead were more rooms but we had to walk a bit further to see what was in them. I could see a pool table in one of them.

Alan came out of nowhere holding two glasses of wine and that charismatic smile in his face. He had on a white, long-sleeved shirt and cargo shorts, with slippers.

"I'm glad you can make it, Robert. Although I have to admit, I had second thoughts about you joining us, but in the end, I knew it wouldn't be fair to you if you missed out on your first time seeing your wife with another man."

He handed me and Alexis a glass of wine.

"Thanks. I appreciate that." I swallowed my pride along with the wine. Alexis followed suit.

"Please have a seat." Alan insisted.

Alexis and I sat next to each other, while Alan sat by himself on a couch next to us. I noticed he wasn't drinking.

"I feel like I have to ask this question again. I know you've mentioned plenty of time how you agree to this, but in my line of work, you can't take things for granted. Even if it risks killing the mood. But before I do ask, I'd like you meet someone."

Alan opened up a laptop, I hadn't noticed, from the coffee table. He turned it on to reveal a middle-age, overweight, balding man with glasses on the screen. He looked like he was all business.

"This is my lawyer, Henry. Henry, can you hear us." Alan said. A few seconds passed for Henry the Lawyer to retrieve his message.

"Yes, Alan, I can hear you, loud and clear." He said clearly. The video quality was a little grimy but I heard what he said perfectly.

"Great. We're ready, Henry. Okay, Alexis. Adam. I need you two to agree, in front of Henry, on a live feed, that you agree to consensual intercourse between me and Alexis. I know this is weird, but this is mostly for my safety. If you two plan on using what happens tonight against me, I can refer to this video recording and Henry, that you two formally agree to our arrangement. Alexis, why don't you go first?"

"I can say that in front of him. Is anyone else going to see this?" Alexis said with worry.

"Not at all. The only time anyone else will ever see this is in court. And the only way we ever go to court is if you two planned some kind of scheme to hurt me in any way. For example, you could say I raped you."

"But I would never!" Alexis exclaimed.

"I know you wouldn't, Alexis. Again, this is more for me and my safety. I hope you two would understand. If you don't, then I'm afraid we can't go any further. I'm sorry."

Alexis looked at me, asking with her expression, what I thought. I thought this was madness. If we go through with this, that means he will always have proof that we consented to him having sex with Alexis. I could never say he took advantage of her. If for some reason, I decided to legally fight him, he will always have this over us. Alan thought of everything.

"We've already gone this far. I understand what he's doing. He's just being careful. Believe me, sir, we're not up to anything bad. I promise. But if this is something that has to be done, then I'll say it."

"Excellent! I took the liberty of jotting down the words to say to make this legal. Here you go, Robert."

Alan handed me a small notecard with a line he wanted me to say.

I read it out loud.

"I, Robert Pullman, give Alan and Alexis Pullman, permission to engage in sexual intercourse, and that I will not use their action in any way to harm Alan or else I will be found guilty of serious allegations and will face legal consequences."

"Thank you, Robert. I appreciate you saying that. Alexis? Are you ready?"

He was holding her card in front of her. She just stared at it looking nervous. When she looked at me she was unsure. But when she looked at Alan, Alexis expression relaxed a bit. I guess something from Alan's face had a calming effect on her.

She silently took the card from him and read the card clearly and slowly.

"I, Alexis Pullman, give consent to Alan for sexual intercourse and in no way am expecting any kind of exchange, or else I will be charged with prostitution. Nor will I tarnish Alan's reputation by claiming any unwanted sexual action."

"Thank you, Alexis." Alan took the card back. "That's it. The hard part's over. Thanks for sitting in Henry," Alan said waving goodbye to his lawyer.

"Sure thing, Alan." With that, Alan shut his laptop.

"I hope that didn't kill the mood. I don't like it myself, but you can never be too careful these days." Alan looked at me when he said that. "Why don't you finish the rest of that drink and come sit next to me, Alexis?" Alan tapped the cushion next to him.

Alexis quickly downed her wine, set it down on the coffee table, and stood up to walk over Alan, and sit down next to him.

Alexis sat down shyly, with her legs closed and hands placed on top of her knees, looking down. Alan propped his right arm on top of the couch behind her.

"It's okay, Alexis. Don't be scared. We may not have known each other for a long time, but I feel like I got to know you really well. Enough to know I like you very much. So much in fact, that I would never do or say anything to make you feel uncomfortable. Okay?"

Alexis nodded.

"You can still leave, as a matter of fact. Just because you officially agreed to have sex with me doesn't mean you have to. You can go whenever you want. No hard feelings. I'll always have that kiss we shared tonight. I'll never forget it."

I was begging Alexis in my head to take up on his offer and the two of us could just leave. I can live with her just kissing him. It's not that bad. Please, Alexis. Resist him!

She looked up at me with a look I've never seen before. Little did I know, that's the look she gets when she's insatiably horny.

Alan gently tilted her head by the chin using his index finger, to face him. He gave her one look before moving in to kiss her.

Alan planted a small kiss to which Alexis returned. It was smaller than his at first, probably still being shy. Her kisses started getting bigger as his kisses got bigger.

Alan gently grabbed the back of her head, motioning her head forward so he could give her deep kisses. When he did this, he made her open her mouth to let his tongue in. She let out a moan of surprise. Alexis opened her eyes to see my reaction, but Alan quickly intercepted.

"Don't look at him. Look at me. Tonight your mine and I am yours," he whispered. She stared deeply into his eyes before continuing their passionate kisses.

I just sat there, dumbfounded. Even watching it happening in front of me, I couldn't believe it. It was surreal. Like watching a movie. I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that my evil boss, Alan, was making out with my wife, on our honeymoon. This was only the beginning.

Their kisses slowly intensified. Alan's hand moved from the back of her head to the side of her body. He was massaging her hip and thigh as he continued kissing her. Alexis cupped the side of his face, never stopping her kisses.

After massaging her side for a bit, he decided to take a chance and grab her right tit. She slightly hesitated, grasping his hand as if she was going to pull it away. Instead, she just placed her hand on top of his as he began to massage it.

Her moans were becoming clearer. Their breathing got heavier. Everything stopped when she made a grab for his cock, which was evident was becoming hard.

He stopped kissing her. For a second, she looked drunk with lust before looking concerned. She quickly took her hand away from his crotch.

"I'm sorry! I didn't- I mean, I thought you- I-" she stammered.

"It's okay, beautiful. I just think it's time to take this to the bedroom." He said.

"Oh...okay," she responded shyly. They both stood up. Alexis was already walking but Alan stopped her by the hand. She turned around fast to see why he stopped her.

Without saying a word, he effortlessly picked her up and held her with both arms. She yelped from the sudden movement and went to grab his neck with both arms.

"Come along, Alan," he said before planting another kiss on my wife's lips. He looked like a gladiator about to claim his prize.

Alan walked slowly, still making out with Alexis. She was really getting into it. I tried carrying her once just for fun. Couldn't get her off 2 feet from the ground before we fell down.

I stood up and followed Alan carrying my wife to his bedroom. On the way, I passed other features the suite had. It had its own sauna, workout room, bowling alley, a jacuzzi and a pool right on the patio. This beats our hotel room any day of the week.

When we finally got to the bedroom, I wasn't surprised to see a huge room with an even bigger bed to go with it. The king-size bed was covered in black and white linen. The outer sheets looked like it could've been satin, the way the light reflected from it. I also noticed the lights to the room wasn't on. The room was illuminated by scented candles. It smelled sweet. Something fruity. I couldn't put my finger on it. It made the bedroom environment that more enticing. Alan really wanted to make sure this night was memorable for everyone. Including me.

There were several different chairs in the room and I just randomly chose one. It gave me a corner position side-view of the bed. I wasn't sure how to sit. I didn't know whether to be comfortable or sitting up at attention. It didn't matter really because it had no effect on what was happening in front of me. I had to take my phone out of my pocket because it was in an uncomfortable position as I sat down. When I did, I noticed an unread message on my screen, remembering I received a message back at the elevator. It was from Alan.

"Use your phone to record what happens tonight. You'll know when to ;)"

I don't think I have ever experienced such cruelty from another human being before I met Alan. Sure, I got picked on a lot growing up, but this was on a whole new level. Did he think I would want to remember this night?No. Most likely Alan will have me send the footage to him afterward. Sick bastard. I was so overcome with dread, that I forgot what was happening in front of me.

Alan gently laid Alexis on the edge of the bed. Alexis just laid there as Alan stood up to take off his shirt. I realized I've never seen the man shirtless before, which didn't matter because I think I'm going to see him completely naked soon.

The man was in great shape I kind of figured he was even with clothes on. His chest and arms were big, along with his six-pack on a small waist. I could never have that insane amount of discipline to reach that body type. With his shirt off, he crawled on top of Alexis. He grabbed both of her hands and swung them on top of her head. He used only one hand to pin both her hands down, before going in for another kiss. With his free hand, he caressed her chest and stomach. I can hear her moans getting louder, along with her breathing.

Alan used his free hand to grab her neck. I couldn't tell if he just placed his hand there or if he was squeezing her neck. Her legs were fidgeting, as he had his way with her. I imagined her, in that position, kneeing him in the groin, escaping his grasps and leaving his suite with me. Instead, she just laid there, kissing my boss, passionately.

After their second make-out session, he stopped, let her hands and neck go to get off the bed. Alexis propped herself up on her elbows to see what he was up to. She still had that lustful look on her face. She didn't look at me. I don't think she remembered I was there. Alan proceeded to take off her nice sandals, one by one. He tossed both footwear on the spacious, carpeted ground. Alan grabbed her left leg by the ankle, bringing her foot to his face. He planted slow, kisses on her ankle, at first. Then, he left a path of kisses down her leg, sometimes swinging her leg on the other side of his head and back, making sure to cover all of her legs. Alexis looked like she was on cloud nine. I never knew such a simple act of kissing someone's leg could affect someone like that.

Alan continued all the way down until he stopped right in her nether region. Alexis' breath quickened as he got closer but stopped when he stopped. I think my breathing quickened in anticipation too, only I was relieved he didn't touch her down there. Yet.

He set her left foot down and picked up her right foot to deliver the same treatment. Again, he stopped kissing her right at the border of her pink panty.

After dropping her legs back on the bed, he grabbed both of her hands to sit her up so that her face was at his chest. He cupped her face with his hands, kissing her again. She held onto his big arms as they kissed. She explored his arms and back as they continued making out.

Alan stopped suddenly to whisper something in her ear. It was too quiet that I couldn't hear. Whatever he whispered, he hopped off the bed but stood there waiting. Alexis maneuvered herself on the bed so that she was on her knees.

She smiled at him, biting her lower lip, as she hid both of her hands behind her. I realized she was unzipping the back of her dress. After unzipping it the whole way, she pulled down the top of her dress to reveal her matching black bra.

She looked incredible. No matter how many times I've seen her naked, I'm always mesmerized by her body. I thought I was the lucky guy who would be the only one allowed to touch it. Like life had decided to make up for years of bad and awkward relationships by sending me this Mexican beauty. I forget life could have a sense of humor too.

Alexis was about to slip off her dress by pulling it down to her waist until Alan shoved her, falling on her back. She gasped when he pushed her but laughed a little after falling comfortably on the mattress. Alan laughed along with her as he tugged her dress forcefully until he got it off her. He added her dress to the collection of clothing articles on the ground, which I know there will be more of.

Alan crawled back into bed with Alexis, returning his position on top of her. He must really like kissing her. Either that or he wanted to prolong the torture of me watching. I hate to say it but I wasn't really all that upset. Instead, I was getting a little turn on myself.

Suddenly, I remembered my cell phone and what Alan wanted me to do. Maybe I will want to watch it again later. She just looks so god damn sexy right now.Who knows? Maybe Alan did want me to record what happens tonight just for me to re-live it. I turned on the video recording app on my phone and began to film my wife sleeping with another man.

I couldn't explain it. I know I must be angry to what Alan forced me to do and what he is doing right in front of me, but I could not help but feel excited. To my horror, I was getting hard! I covered myself as best as I could, just in case either of them saw me. But they didn't. They were too focused on themselves, I don't think they cared I was there. I made sure to hold my phone still as I kept recording them.

This was a whole new level of embarrassment. How could I be excited watching Alexis with another man? What kind of a husband does that to his wife?

Alan lowered his kisses to her neck. Alexis tilted her head to the side and would've been looking at me if her eyes were opened. I could see her lustful expression as Alan mauled her neck. She had her hands spread across the bed letting him do whatever he wanted to her.

When Alexis did open her eyes, she only saw me for a split second before Alan swung her body upward so that she was saddling him while he was the one on his back.

1...345678