Robert & Alexis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good. He does sound like a good guy." I assured her.

I just stood there looking dumb with my coffee at hand, waiting for her to take a drink. Luckily, she didn't seem to notice.

"He wants to meet up in an hour. How does that sound to you?" She looked up at me waiting for an answer.

"Uhhh, yeah, that works for me."

"Great. I'll let him know."

Alexis still hasn't drunk anything yet. I was getting anxious, not really knowing why.

"What kind of drink is that?" I asked, hoping to move things along.

"A special signature cocktail created by the island. Alan bought me one, and I loved it. I wanted to save it for later to enjoy."

Finally, she took a long sip of her "special" cocktail.

"Did you want to try?" She offered.

"No, thank you. I'll stick with the coffee." I took a sip of my own drink.

She took another long sip as she finalized her texts to Alan.

"Okay, it's all set. We'll be meeting him along with other tourists we met yesterday for another great day."

"Can't wait," I lied.

She got up walking seductively towards me.

"So what do you want to do for an hour?" She started rubbing her hands on my chest, trying for the umpteenth time to initiate sex.

Instead of trying to stop her, I tried starting a conversation.

"You know, I have to say, I am really impressed you took the time to understand my strange interest. Not many women would, I think."

"I try for my man." She said, now giving me kisses on my neck.

"Do you want to know why I have that fantasy? Why I want you to do something like that for me?"

She stopped her kisses and looked me in the eye.

"Yeah, now that you mentioned it. I should've asked you that. So tell me."

With her hands around my waist, she waited for a response.

"You're just so beautiful. You're everything a man wants. I feel so blessed that I want to share the wealth, so to speak. It's almost a crime to have you all to myself."

I used some of the cruel words Alan said to me last night as reinforcement.

"Aww, that's kind of sweet, in a strange way," she teased.

"Yeah, well, it's not that hard for me to picture you with another man. It doesn't get me upset at all. It gets me really hot and bothered."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. In fact, I think you should be lucky. Not too many husbands will share their wives with other men, you know?"

Alexis looked confused at first, then looked like she was giving it some thought.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I do feel lucky you're not like other insecure men who can't stand for their woman to be with another man. You're an amazing man."

She planted a long kiss on my lips. It felt just right. I planned my next move after we broke our kiss.

"This crazy idea came to me last night when you were gone. I'm not sure I should mention it but since you accepted that part of me, I...I don't know," I said pretending to sound unsure.

"What is it, baby? You can tell me anything. I promise I won't blow up like I did last time. I swear."

"Thanks. That's good to know. Okay, well, last night when I was in bed thinking about where you were...I secretly hoped...that you...were with...Alan."

It was harder than I thought to say that last part. She gave me a very surprised look.

"Really?" She sounded like she couldn't believe her ears.

"Yeah, I mean, I also could see you two being together. I'm not insecure to say he looks like a hunk. A hunk with you by...his side."

Alexis laughed. I almost laughed myself. I sounded so lame.

"I have to admit, he's a good-looking guy. And I had thought about whether I would be with him or not."

"And?"

"Yeah, maybe. A different time, a different place, perhaps. Who knows? But in this life I'm yours."

"Of course, you're mine. But I could definitely see me giving you permission to be with a guy like Alan. Just for one night."

Alexis was surprised yet again. I think was looking to see if I was kidding or not.

"Wait. You want me to hook up with Alan? Like now? During our honeymoon?"

"Yeah. It wouldn't bother me at all. I really do want to see you be with Alan. Just for one night."

God, I hope Alan is right about this drug.

Alexis let me go to walk back to the bed to sit down. I couldn't tell if she was upset again.

She just sat there staring into nothing, thinking. I didn't dare say or do anything. My heart was beating so fast.

After what felt like an eternity, she said, "Wow, Robert, I don't know what to say."

Still had no idea if that was a good or bad thing.

"I thought maybe this was something we would try years from now. If we ever do! I didn't think it would be now on our honeymoon."

"So...you would do it?"

"No!" She looked at me angrily.

Damn.

"Robert, what am I supposed to think that my husband would rather watch another man sleep with his wife before him? Huh?"

Good question.

"I think of it...as a sign of trust."

"What?"

"I just told you something very secretive and personal about me. That wasn't easy to do. It would show not only you respect my beliefs but also trust me in a whole new level. If anything, it would make me love you more."

Alexis scoffed, not really knowing what to say. She didn't say anything for awhile. I couldn't stand the silence.

"What are you thinking about now, Alexis?"

"Honestly? I don't know. And that scares me."

"Why?"

"I really want to fight with you again but the things you're telling me...doesn't sound so ridiculous..."

Oh, my God.

"...yet it makes me question your manhood if you would let any guy have his way with me. Your wife."

"You shouldn't think of it like that."

"Then there's another thought, well, more like a feeling. A feeling I can't shake away."

"What's that?"

"Excitement." She finally looked at me. "It makes me feel excited."

Holy shit the drug worked.

Alexis began to cry, running to the bathroom, closing and locking the door.

I debated whether or not I should press my luck and keep convincing her. I checked my watch to see it has only been approximately 26 minutes since she took the pill.

I walked up to the bathroom door, pressing my ear on it. I could hear her quietly sobbing.

"Hon, it's not the worse thing in the world. Nothing would change between us."

"How can you be so sure?" She said, barely hearing her between sobs. "Aren't you afraid I'll stop loving you?"

"Of course, but you know what? I can tell you right now, I'm not afraid I will stop loving you. That will never change for anything in the world."

Checked my watch. Less than 2 minutes to go.

"You say that now, but will you say the same thing when the time comes?"

"When", huh? Wow. What's in this drug? I felt conflicted as I felt relieved that Alan's plan was working but turmoil that my wife is willing to sleep with another man first before me. It's not what I wanted.

"I know I will."

"Is that why you won't sleep with me?"

I checked my watch. Less than 20 seconds now. I hope.

"Kind of. It hurt, that you felt disgust for me when I mentioned my fantasy. I think subconsciously I didn't want to have sex until you prove to me you're sympathetic to my wishes."

Time. The effect of the drug should wear off by now. Just for good measure, I waited for another minute before I spoke again.

"Forget I mentioned it, babe. I don't know what I was thinking. C'mon, let's get ready to meet up with Alan so we can have a good day, alright? What do you say?"

Her sobs died down, followed by her clearing her nose and throat.

"Yeah, we should probably get going. Let me change first."

"Okay, hon'."

I waited out in the living room watching television while I waited. I was thinking what could wrong with Alan's plan? It was still a no-win situation for me. If Alexis doesn't sleep with Alan, I would be in some serious trouble. But if Alexis does sleep with him, I risk losing her forever.

At the end of the day, I would rather sacrifice her than myself. Alan was right. I'm not a man. A man wouldn't let his wife take the fall. He should protect her and put himself before her. And I failed. Two days being a married man and I failed.

I was just about to cry when Alexis finally popped out.

"Hey, you ready?" I said, rubbing my eyes to fight back the tears.

"Yeah," she said.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I was just a little...overwhelmed. Let's just try to have a good day, okay?"

"Sure, babe."

I held her hand as we made our way to the hotel entrance. Along the way there, I got a text from Alan. Lucky for me, Alexis did not care to glance over to see my texts.

"The plan today: spend very little time with Alexis. I'll keep her company. You're in charge of holding all water bottles. When Alexis wants a drink, spike it with the pills I gave you. It's gon be a long day =)"

This was getting out of control. And yet, what else can I do? Alexis was already feeling the effects from the drug. The idea of turning my fantasy into a reality doesn't sound so crazy anymore. Instead of being upset, she feels guilty. Guilty for thinking about being with another man first before me on our honeymoon. If she keeps taking the pills involuntarily, by the end of the day, she'll probably beg me to let her sleep with Alan! I have to be strong. And strong for Alexis. It's a morbid feeling to hope she doesn't succumb to his whims and that she does.

All I texted back was, "ok."

When we got to the front lobby we saw Alan along with several other people. Alan saw us coming and waved hello, to which Alexis waved back happily. The group waved hello to us as well.

"Hey, Alexis! Robert! Glad you could make it buddy!"

"Thanks," Alan shook my hand hard, just like last time.

Alexis introduced me to everyone else in the group, but I made no effort to remember any of their names. I assumed they were all couples who were on vacation as well. I imagined Alan, being so charismatic, was able to convince other tourists to come along.

"Hey Robert, can you do me a favor? Could you carry this bag for us? It has water bottles for all of us the rest of the day."

"Sure thing, sir." I don't know why I called him "sir." It's not like he's going to do anything to me in front of all these people. Alan gave me a satisfied, evil smile. I looked away to avoid his stare. I noticed Alexis giving me a strange look. Was she wondering why I called him "sir"? Why would she find that weird?

Alan was going over today's agenda. It sounded like it would've been fun to do. If Alan wasn't here.

The whole day was spent exploring different parts of the island. One of the other guests was explaining they only explored one part of the island yesterday and that alone was a great time. The bag of water bottles I was carrying was fairly heavy but got lighter as the people in our group requested water. No one seemed to notice me struggling most of the trip. Especially Alexis.

It wasn't her fault entirely. Alan made sure to keep Alexis busy throughout the day. As soon as we stepped out of the hotel, Alexis asked for a water bottle. The good thing about the bag being heavy was that it forced me to set the bag down on the ground in order to open it. I made sure to use my body to hide my actions. Luckily, it didn't take long to take the pill out, break it, and pour it into the bottle. I gave it a little shake before standing back up. I handed it to Alexis, never noticing what I did. She said thanks before Alan stole her again, showing her more of the island.

I was behind them the whole time. You would've thought they were the couple and I was their help. After Alexis took a big gulp from the water bottle. As soon as she did that, I saw Alan whispering something into her ear. She didn't seem to mind. I couldn't tell since I was behind them, but I think giggled whatever Alan had said to her. I can only imagine what he was telling her with the drug coursing through her system.

Whatever he said to her, she didn't seem to notice my presence. Every time she took a drink from her water bottle, Alan would whisper something to her, his words sinking into her subconscious. I seem to be the only one who noticed them acting like husband and wife. The other couples in the group were too busy admiring the wonders the island had to offer.

As the day went on, it got hotter, which meant the group going through water like...like water. Alexis too would get tired and requested more water. And every time she did, I would make sure to drug her water before handing it to her. She was never the wiser. Her grabbing a water bottle from me was the only interaction we had during the whole trip. If you were to ask me what I saw that day, I couldn't tell you. My focus was only on Alan and Alexis. My mind kept wondering what they were talking about. It bothered me so much, that I came up with the idea to drug Alexis with the pill in order to make her tell me what she and Alan talked about during our trip.

It was around 4 pm did the trip finally end, and we returned to the entrance to the hotel. I was exhausted and so was the rest of the group. They all said their thanks and showed their gratitude to Alan for showing them a wonderful time. I didn't. But I don't think anyone, especially, Alexis noticed. When everyone left, it was just us three. Alexis still kept talking to Alan. By now she probably knows his entire life!

"Thanks again, you two for coming along. I had a great time." Alan said.

"No, thank you very much! We both had an amazing time thanks to you." Alexis exclaimed, speaking for the two of us.

"Don't mention it. It was my pleasure." Alan went in for a kiss on her cheek, which Alexis did the same for him. Then, she gave him a big hug with her arms around her his neck. He was so tall, Alexis had to be on her toes, to get her arms around him. Alan was looking at me with a smug look on his face. His arms were so big, he was able to wrap them around her back. She looked so small and fragile next to him. How could Alexis feel any kind of pleasure from a behemoth like that?

Their hug seemed to last longer than it should've. But when it did end, Alan grabbed her hand and gave it a kiss. I was surprised to see that she didn't want to let go of his hand as he was walking away! Was she really infatuated by him now?

We both didn't talk at all on our way to the room. I felt like a ghost, she couldn't see, just following her around. It wasn't until we got in the room did she finally talk to me.

"I'm going to take a shower." She said on her way to the bathroom.

"Okay, hon'." Was all I could say.

I laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling and imagined the unthinkable. What if Alexis was really going to sleep with my boss during our honeymoon?

Well, that's what you wanted right?

No, I mean, yeah. I mean...I don't know.

You agreed to this. Now you have to see it through or else Alan will ruin you.

I'm ruined either way. He has me in a corner. There's no way out.

Have you ever thought of just letting him expose that false evidence on you? Fighting him with Alexis by your side? Don't you think she would stick by you and help fight against Alan?

I don't know...

Yeah, you're probably right. It's better to just drug your wife and convince her to sleep with your boss during your honeymoon. Can't miss.

Shut up!

As I was arguing with myself in my mind, I got another text message. I made sure Alexis was still taking a shower before I read the text.

"Great job today! Believe it or not, I think she's ready. Mention your fantasy one more time. It doesn't matter if you give her the pill or not. Let me know what she says afterward."

It's not my fucking fantasy! I thought. Why does he keep saying that? I don't want her to sleep with another man. She's my wife. I know she loves me and would never do that to me. If it wasn't for those pills, she would keep arguing that she has no interest in it!

That's not what I wrote. Instead, I just sent, "ok."

I waited for another ten minutes before Alexis stepped out. She was wearing the hotel's bathrobe and had a towel around her head. She didn't seem to notice me when she walked passed me. She rummaged through her clothes to see what to wear.

"H-He-Hey, Hon'?" I said nervously.

"Hmmm?" Was all she said, still rummaging through her clothes.

"Did you- Did you have a good time today?"

"Oh, yeah! I had a fantastic time. Isn't Alan great?" She still didn't look at me.

"Yeah, he's a great guy." I lied. "I, uh, I wanted to talk about him actually."

"What about him?" She asked.

"Well, you remember what I said about him, right?"

"Not sure. Remind me." Alexis put on some panties, without taking off her robe.

"You know...about my...fantasy?"

This finally made her stop and look at me.

"Yeah?" she said.

"Do you think it's something you...you want to do?"

I didn't expect what happened next. Alexis looked like she got out of trance. She grabbed her head as if she had a headache. Something important was going through her mind. Then she looked back at me in shock.

"Oh my God, Robert. What happened to me today? I felt like I was someone else. I just realized, just now, I completely ignored you throughout the entire trip! What's wrong with me?"

Alexis hurriedly went over to me and sat down on the bed with me.

"No babe, I had a great time today," I said, trying to sound reassuring.

"Really? But we didn't spend any time together. I didn't even talk to you. I spent the entire time with Alan and...and..." She didn't say anything else. I don't think she wanted to say the next words.

"It's okay, babe. Really." I was debating whether I should say the next words that were on my mind. "I..I'm glad you spent so much time with Alan."

She had tears running down her face.

"Really? You don't think I neglected you?"

"Of course not. I...wanted you to spend time with Alan."

Alexis looked at me carefully.

"I wanted you two to get closer. It's the perfect opportunity."

"I don't understand. You...still want to see me with another man?"

I thought about how I wanted to answer that.

"I do. But only if you want to. I will never make you do something you don't want to do. But I saw how you were today with him. You were happy. It made me happy." I took her hand in mine.

"It's just...It's so..."

"I know. I know, babe." We both remained silent for a bit before I continued. "Can I ask you something?"

"What?" She sniffled.

"Are you attracted to Alan?"

Alexis looked surprised I asked her that. I was expecting her to start yelling at me but she didn't. Instead, she looked like she didn't know how to answer the question. I thought maybe she would try to lie or come up with some excuse. Then she flat out said, "Yes. God, help me yes."

"Okay. Would you...sleep with him? For me?" I added that last part thinking it would be easier for her to answer.

"I...I...I don't know. I'm just so confused." Alexis buried her face in her hands. I rubbed her back to make her feel a little better. "I mean the whole thing is just crazy! When you first brought it up, it was something I would never do! But now, I feel like it's not so crazy after all. I don't know. With you trying to convince me and Alan looking sexy and saying all the right things, I just...I don't know."

This was the first time I heard Alexis referred to Alan as "sexy." I don't think she even noticed.

"I think it's good that you feel unsure and guilty about it, babe," I said, going at it with another approach.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you were quick to do this, I would've probably thought you really didn't love me and regretted getting married. But seeing you in a mess," I chuckled, "Well, it just means you really do love me, and you care about me."

Alexis smiled, putting one hand on my face to caress.

"Of course I love you, you idiot. I wouldn't have married you if I didn't. You're the best man I know. I just have trouble seeing how me being with Alan would make you happy. Are you saying you wouldn't get jealous? Not even upset?" She inquired. Again, I had to think what I wanted to say next.

123456...8