Robert & Alexis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all. In these times, people cheat on their significant others all the time. It's sad. If you did cheat on me, hiding it from me, I would be devastated. Devastated because you had to keep it a secret from me. I don't want any secrets between us. Which is why I told you that part of me. I didn't want to hide anything from you."

Alexis looked surprised.

"Wow. I never thought about it like that before. It means a lot you would share that with me."

Alexis and I didn't say anything to each for a full minute. I was going to ask how she was feeling now until she spoke again.

"How do you start it?"

"Start what?" I asked.

"You know?...Your fantasy? Where do we begin?"

"Are you saying...you'll do this? For me" I asked anxiously. Alexis took a deep breath before answering.

"I'm not saying 'yes,'... but I'm not saying 'no,' either. We're just...still talking about it."

I think my heart skipped a beat.

"Of course, babe."

"You need to make me a promise. Right now, Robert."

"Okay. What is it?'

"You need to promise me, that no matter what happens, you will still love me. If we do this or not, that doesn't matter. I want you to promise me that you love me and always will." Alexis looked at me dead set in my eyes. I knew she was being serious.

"I promise you, no matter what happens, I will still, and always, love you," I assured her.

Alexis looked relieved. We both kissed and embraced each other in silence. She may have been at peace but I wasn't. We were one step closer to completing Alan's plan.

When I was alone, I updated Alan through text. I could tell through his texts, he was excited. I told him Alexis was going to call him in a little bit for all three of us to have dinner tonight. Her plan was to leave it up to Alan to see if he would be up to making my fantasy into reality. If he agreed, we would try to make it happen. But if he didn't, then I I had a feeling Alexis was secretly hoping Alan would say no. Robert took this opportunity to head to one of the restaurants first, in preparation for us.

Sure enough, when I heard Alexis talking to Alan on her phone, she was surprised to hear Alan was already on his way to a restaurant for dinner. She told him we were on our way. I was so nervous. I don't think my heart has ever stopped beating a million times per minute since we got here.

Alexis dressed somewhat moderately. All the clothes she bought were summer wear and rather revealing outfits. Alexis was not afraid to show off her gorgeous body. She worked hard at it and felt great every time she went out. I don't blame her. I felt proud she was my wife and lucky to be by her side when we were out in public. I thought after I married her, no one was allowed to have the same pleasures I have with her. Boy, was I dead wrong.

We saw Alan sitting alone at a big table, dressed rather fashionably, with a jacket and khakis. He was all smiles and courteous when we reached his table.

"Hey, I'm glad you two could make it. I hate eating alone, so I really do appreciate this." He shook my hand, greeting me. Alan went in to exchange kisses on the cheek with Alexis. "Please, sit. I hope you don't mind, but I order wine for us."

I did notice it as we approached the table. I assumed he spiked Alexis' drink before we got there.

"No, not at all, Alan. Thanks." Alexis said, gratefully.

After sitting down, Alan made a toast. "To new friends." We clank glasses and drank.

As we drank and ate our meals, Alan talked a lot about himself. Mainly his hobbies and work. He made sure to leave out the fact that he was my boss. When he was talking, he spoke mostly to Alexis, to which she answered respectfully. Alan kept complimenting Alexis by telling her what an amazing woman she was and how beautiful she was as well. Every so often he would add what a lucky guy he was. He kept making suggestions about what he would do with Alexis is she was her man. Nothing inappropriate. Mostly how he would take her to different places and how he would treat her like a queen. Alexis was absolutely flushed. I could tell by her reaction. His words were making her melt.

"So, what made you two want to have dinner with me? Not that I'm complaining! I'm just surprised you invited me. Are you two up to something?" Alan joked. It's crazy how his demeanor can completely change when he's not being an evil asshole. If he wasn't trying to trick my wife into sleeping with him, I would've liked the guy. Even if he wasn't good-looking, his charisma would've won me over.

Alexis gave me a weird look. Like she was waiting for me to say something to him. It was too awkward for me though.

"Is there something wrong, Alexis? Robert? You two look like you're afraid to tell me something?" Alan said with concern. Alexis decided to speak up. Robert and I have been talking about something. Something...unusual."

"Okay, what is it?" Alan asked. Alexis tried to find the right words to say the next part.

"Robert mentioned something, uh, to me on our first day here. Something about him I never knew about."

"Hey, listen, you don't have to tell me anything that's personal. It's none of my business," Alan said.

"Actually...it concerns you," Alexis replied. Alan looked at her with a stupid confused look on his face. Like he didn't know what she was talking about.

"This is pretty embarrassing. Not really. Well, it is but it isn't. I just never been in this situation before." Alexis fumbled her words.

"Well, whatever it is, I'm sure it's not the worst thing in the world," Alan assured her again.

"Okay. The thing is, Robert has this, um...fantasy." Alan remained quiet, waiting for Alexis to say the next part.

"He has this fantasy where...where...," she looked at me asking with her expression if she should say the next words. Reluctantly, I nodded.

"...where he wants to see me with...another man."

Alan looked at me with surprise. "Really?" he said. I nodded, without looking at him. "Wow, I don't know what to say. I've never met anyone who had that kind of...interest." This son of a bitch really did like to make me look bad.

"I didn't know Robert was that kind of guy either." Alexis agreed.

"Wait a minute," Robert was looking at both of us now. "Are you saying?...," he pointed at Alexis, "...and?" then he pointed at himself. Alexis didn't know what to say. Neither did I, so we just nodded quietly.

"Oh, wow." Alan looked at nothing in particular. He looked like he was having trouble trying to wrap the idea around his head. Give this guy a freakin' Oscar already.

Alexis took a longer gulp of her wine, getting a brand new dose of the drug at the same time. Alan then looked at Alexis with concern on his face.

"How do you feel about it?" He asked.

"Honestly? Funny." Alexis laughed a little.

"Why funny?"

"At first, when he mentioned it to me, I was very upset. That was two days ago. Now, I feel more open to the idea for some reason. It's just funny how fast feelings can change."

"Does that mean you have feelings for me?" Alan inquired.

"I'll say...I am very attracted to you." Alexis looked at me to see if that was okay to say. I just smiled. "If I wasn't with Robert, I would definitely try you out," Alexis laughed again. Alan joined her.

"Well, thank you, madam, I'm very flattered. Look, you guys, I've had my fair share of being on the kinky side. I'm no stranger to wild sex if that's okay to say. This is just new territory for me." Alan admitted. "I've never been with a married woman before. No, that's a lie. I did but I didn't know she was married at the time. I never want to go through that again. Especially with an angry husband."

"We understand. Honestly, I didn't think you would. This is a strange and offensive request. I wanted to show Robert how ridiculous this whole thing was. That's all. And besides, Robert said it wouldn't make him angry or jealous."

"Is that true, Robert?" Alan asked me.

I nodded, shyly.

Alan chuckled in disbelief. "I have to say, Alan, I am very surprised. If I had a woman like Alexis, I would be very territorial. I don't think I could ever do something like that." Alan said before drinking another sip of wine.

"You see, Robert? He doesn't want to do this. I told you," Alexis said to me.

"Now I didn't say I wouldn't be open to the idea." Alan opened up.

"What?" Alexis asked, turning her attention to Alan.

"Alexis, you are a very beautiful woman. I've only spent 2 days with you but I know I like you a lot. I too would've tried my chance with you. But I respect the sanctity of marriage. With that being said, however, I am open to the idea of being with another man's wife, as long as I get both of their permission."

Alexis was speechless. So was I. This guy was so charismatic, you couldn't call his bullshit, bullshit. He was that convincing.

"I think if we are all in agreement, I would love to take you out on a proper date. Before we, uh, 'seal the deal'? Is that alright to say?" Alan looked at me when he asked me. I nodded nervously. "Robert? Are you SURE you want to do this? Do I have your permission to take your wife on a date and let whatever happens with you knowing full well of what that means?"

This was it. The point of no return. I can still be a hero to Alexis. I could shove the wine at his face and say no, grab Alexis, take her back to our room, and finally make passionate love to my wife, damning any consequences. But this isn't a movie. This isn't a fairytale. This is the reality. And reality can be a real bitch sometimes.

"Yes, Alan, you have my permission to do whatever you want with my wife," I said, trying to sound credible as best I can.

"And what about you, Alexis?" Alan focused on my wife now. "Do you want to fulfill your husband's fantasy and be with me, during your honeymoon?" Alan stared at her eyes so intently, it looked like he was staring straight into her soul.

"God, help me...yes. Yes, I do, Alan."

"Okay, then. Well...I guess I'm on board too," Alan laughed. "I have to tell you, Robert: you're one of the most grounded men I know. I know a good amount of men who would go crazy if a guy even spoke to their wives. You're one in a million. Thank you for this opportunity, really."

"You're welcome," was all I could say.

Alexis looked shocked. She took a couple deep breaths, before laughing in relief. Alan rubbed her shoulder to calm her tension.

"Hey, you're still with us?" Alan asked her.

"Oh my God, are we really doing this?" She covered her mouth with her hand.

"That's only if you want to. I don't want you to feel like we're forcing you. I'm sure Robert feels the same way." Alexis looked at me for confirmation.

"I do."

"Plus, it goes without saying, you have the right to stop everything, at any time. Okay?"

Alexis nodded with a blank look.

"What...what happens next?" Alexis asked the both of us nervously. Alan answered first.

"Well, I hope you two don't expect anything to happen tonight."

I never really thought about it. But now that he mentioned it, I was kind of surprised he didn't want to do it as soon as possible.

"Call me old fashion, but I like to take the women I have an interest in on a date first before we get intimate. At least one date. I know you two are leaving next week. Plus it gives you both some more time if you really want to go through with this. That way, there are no regrets afterward. Is that fair?"

Alexis looked at me for an answer. I know this was Alan's way of turning the knife he stabbed me with, prolonging the pain.

"Yeah, sure. That's fair. Thank you for that." I said.

"Of course. I know this is more for you two so I want to make sure you two are in agreement throughout the entire time."

"Thank you, so much, Alan. I'll be honest. I don't know what to expect. I'm really nervous." Alexis admitted.

"Don't be, Alexis," Alan said. "If this is what you want, I'll be a perfect gentleman. I promise you, I'll make you feel the same way Robert makes you feel."

I could tell that line comforted Alexis. It made her look more relieved and happy.

"Now that I think about it, I know what we could do tomorrow on our date. I promise it'll be fantastic. What do you say?" Alan asked Alexis.

"That sounds wonderful," Alexis looked giddy. I think she was still having some trouble with the idea of being with another man beside me. Yet, it looked like it was bothering her less. She looked at me now. "Is that okay, babe?" I noticed the hopefulness in her tone.

"Of course, hon'. I just want you to be happy."

"And I want you to be happy too. This is much for you, as it is for me." Her words made me die a little. I saw Alan looking at with his evil, satisfied smile.

The next morning we both woke up at the same time. Alexis was getting ready for her date with Alan. Every time she looked at me, I gave her a quick smile to let her know everything was alright. It wasn't. I didn't want my wife to have a sate with another man on our honeymoon. I secretly hoped she would go back to being ballistic with the idea of cuckolding me. But thanks to that damn drug, her defense weakened and now she's all for it. Alan was a step closer to sleeping with my wife and there was nothing I could do now. The closer it came the more regret I feel. This whole thing was a mistake. I should've manned up and fought Alan. I may have been in some serious trouble, but at least Alexis would've been by my side. At least, I like to think she would've.

"What do you think?"

I was so busy with thought I didn't notice Alexis standing in front of me. She posed with one hand on her hip. Alexis always looked breath-taking. It was another summer dress that showed all her assets. She straightened her long, black hair. With makeup on, she looked ten times better. She looked like a goddess. My little Mexican Goddess with legs for days. I couldn't help but hear Alan's voice reminding me I don't deserve her. The more I hear it, the more I begin to believe it.

"You look amazing babe. Alan's going to be thrilled." I felt I needed to say something just in case there was any doubt Alexis might have had.

Alexis smiled in relief.

"Oh, thanks, hon'. I still can't believe we're doing this. I'm doing this! This is a honeymoon to beat all honeymoon stories, huh?"

"Yep. You got that right."

Alexis grabbed my hands.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? Because if you have any doubt or second thoughts, we can stop this." She assured me.

"I should be telling you all this." I joked.

"I'm serious."

"I have no doubts or second thoughts. I want you to do this. Not just for me. But for you too." Alexis nodded in agreement. "Just make sure Alan is good to you. I just hope he's not putting on an act just to get into your pants."

"I'm pretty sure he's not the type. And if the small chance he is, well, you know how I can take care of myself."

"I do. Which is why I'm not completely worried about you."

"Remember, I can stop it whenever I want. I'll call or text you if I need any kind of help."

With a kiss and a hug, she left.

It was hard to keep myself occupied the whole day. I tried watching tv, going to the pool, the gym, and even tried to check out the features on the island. I ended up walking on the beach trying to clear my head. I had hoped to run into Alexis and Alan but I never saw them. I spent a long time sitting on the beach staring at the ocean, wishing for a lot of things. I wished Alexis was with me now. I wished Alan was never my boss. I wish I was a better man for Alexis. I wish I wasn't so insecure.

I came back to the room around 6 pm. I never received a phone call or text message from Alexis. By this point, I already assumed they had sex already. Why wouldn't they? Alan wanted it. Alexis was curious about it. Any time now, I'm expecting Alan to text me to say he fucked Alexis, good and hard. Knowing him, he would have recorded the whole thing with his phone and sent it to me. He did text me when I got back to the room.

"Alexis is on her way back. She's going to suggest something to you. For your sake, and hers, agree with what she is going to ask you. See you soon, buddy!"

It goes without saying, I had another very bad feeling about this.

I was back in the room for five minutes before I heard my door open and close. I rushed to the living room to find Alexis standing there. Her face looked like that of a kid who got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Alexis, you're back. Is everything okay?" I asked. She didn't respond right away. It took her a moment to break free from her trance.

"Yes, everything's fine, hon'. Um, can you sit down with me, please." I nervously sat down on the couch with Alexis. She's been out under the sun for so long these past few days, she was getting noticeably darker.

"Alexis, what's wrong? What did Alan do? Did he hurt you?" I asked frantically. She then looked puzzled.

"No, we had an amazing time together. He was a gentleman the whole time. Where is this coming from?"

"Sorry, I just haven't heard from you all day, I started thinking the worst." I reasoned. Alexis relaxed a little.

"Sorry. We were pretty busy the whole time. I keep thinking we've just about seen everything there was to see on this island, but Alan always takes me somewhere we haven't been to yet."

"So, then, what's up? You look worried about something."

"Ummm...Alan, uh, he, uh..." Alexis couldn't say the next words.

"Geez, babe, did he hurt you or not?" I was growing impatient.

"No! God, babe, he kissed me, alright! There I said it!"

There it was. She finally kissed him. Or he kissed her. I had to process that fact for a few seconds.

"Okay...so you kissed him. Did you kiss him back."

Alexis looked uncomfortable. I don't think she wanted to tell me any details about their date today.

"This is so weird. Telling you I kissed another man." She sighed. "Yes, I did kiss him back. It felt...right."

I'm not sure what that meant but it pained me to hear her say that. Everything was happening so fast and yet time seems so slow. I felt like a year has passed already.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, Robert. I...I don't want to say the wrong thing to you."

I grabbed her hands to comfort her.

"It's okay. You can trust me. I still love you. And I know you love me."

That seems to do the trick.

"Like I said, today was amazing. He was always kind and respectful. He didn't make a move until the very end. But Robert..."

"Yeah, hon'?"

"I don't know how to explain it but...he seduced me with his words. And I don't mean he hit on me. Every time he opened his mouth...I would get so turned on."

It must've been a side-effect from the pill. It had to be. This was so unlike Alexis. In the past, she would admit to guys she thought were attractive, but would never let them seduce her or let herself be taken advantage of. It didn't help that Alan knew how to talk smoothly with plenty of knowledge of Alexis.

"He just said normal things like, 'the weather is beautiful' or 'let me help you out there.' You know? And yet I couldn't help myself."

I didn't want to hear anymore, but I was waiting for the question Alan warned me about.

"I fought it as hard as I could. But when he made the first move, I didn't resist him." Alexis looked at me. I quickly exchanged my expression to curiosity.

"Are you even a little upset?" She asked me.

Hell, yes I am.

"Not at all, babe. Go on."

"Okay. We kissed for a long time. I don't know for how long but I know it was long. He had to stop kissing me. God, I didn't want it to end. And that scared me."

"Don't be afraid. It's not a bad thing at all. You still love me, right?" I said.

"Of course. With you, it's pure love. But with him...it's pure lust." She said. There was a glow on her face I didn't notice til right then and there. It was hard to tell with her tanned face. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was horny.

1...345678