Robert & Alexis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, is that your cock?" Alexis asked. I saw she was slowly grinding her hips, where she can feel his hard cock.

"That's right, baby. Just for you. Now let see me those beautiful tits."

I thought Alexis would get upset at his request. She usually gets upset when I try to make some lewd, yet respectful, comment about her body. Instead, she giggled and reach the clasp from her bra from behind to release it. Alexis held onto her bra, making sure not to let it drop.

"How bad do you want to see them?"

"Enough to spank that ass hard, if you don't show me!" He warned.

"Is that a promise?"

Alexis yelped when Alan reached for the bra and yanked it out of her grasp. Alexis quickly covered herself up with her arms. Alan tossed the bra onto to the pile of clothes.

"Put your arms down. Now." Alan commanded. From my position, I couldn't tell if Alexis felt intimidated or scared. Hell, I was scared for her. She slowly lowered her arms down for Alan to see naked chest. Knowing this was his first time seeing her naked chest, I felt I was seeing them for the first time. It reminds me of my actual first time. I was literally speechless and motionless. It was definitely better than looking at boobs through a screen.

Alan grabbed her tits with both hands, massaging them, making sure to pinch her nipples. Alex placed her hands over his as he felt her up, throwing her head back as another man was touching her.

"Fuck me, you have amazing tits," Alan said as never stopped his groping. Alexis responds in more moans.

Then, Alan sat up and elevated Alexis by her legs. She instinctively grabbed onto his shoulders for leverage, which in turn forced her chest to come closer to his face. When she did, Alan grabbed a mouthful of her right tit. He moved so fast I thought he was going to bite it off! But he didn't. As soon as he had his mouth on her, he started sucking on her nipple, hard. Alexis groaned even louder as my boss assaulted her tits.

After he spent enough time on one, he went to the other for the same treatment. Alexis at some point moved her hands to grab a hold of Alan's head pulling him closer to her.

"Oh, my God," she would frequently say. I could hear the sucking noises Alan made as he went to town on her boobs. Pretty sure he did that to make sure I could hear what he was doing. He seems to love my wife's boobs. Could I blame him? They're amazing. Au Naturale too. I made sure to zoom in for a clearer picture.

Soon after, Alan maneuvered their bodies so Alexis was on her back again, and Alan on top of her. Alexis giggled some more. I'm guessing she loved the way Alan was taking control. He went down to make out with her some more. I could perfectly see how entwined their mouths were. Their mouths were so deep in each other, I'm sure their tongues were going at it like there was no tomorrow. Alan moved both of his hands to cup and massage Alexis' tits some more. He started gently at first which quickly escalated to manhandling them roughly. Alexis didn't seem to mind. Her escalating groans were evident she was enjoying how rough he was being. Her arms were always at her side, never making any attempt to stop or resist him. She would swing her head to the left and right as waves of pleasure coursed through her.

He moved his kisses once again to her neck, making sure every inch of it was covered. After doing so, his kisses went down to her chest. He kissed all over her boobs except for her nipples. He made sure to give plenty of attention to the rest of her tits before finally going to her nipples. Alan once again went to town on them. I saw him flick her nipples in fast movement with his tongue. When he wasn't doing that, he bit down on them hard enough to the point where Alexis would give out a slight whimper. Sure enough, her nipples hardened as they were pointing out thanks to him.

What felt like an eternity, Alan moved on from her tits. He kissed passed her tight stomach until he reached her underwear. Alan straightened back, bringing both of Alexis' legs up together in front of him. He rested her legs on his left shoulder, as he grabbed a hold of the only article of clothing she had on left. Alexis made no attempt to stop him, but I could see she was nervous. Alan grabbed each side of her underwear and slowly lifted it up to slide it past her long, tender legs until he took it off completely through her small feet.

Alexis covered her face with her hands as Alan took off her underwear. I'm not sure if it was out of embarrassment or fear. Alan grabbed her legs and spread them apart. It looked like for a second she resisted him as he spread her legs apart. But he was so strong, and she was already weak from lust, Alan had no trouble forcing them to part in front of him. Alexis revealed her face to show she was smiling, filled with giddiness.

Alan repeated the process of applying small, short kisses to her legs, one at a time. He concentrated his kisses on her inner legs. I saw Alexis massaging her boobs, playing with her nipples at times. I've never seen her do this before. This was very much starting to look like a porno. All that was missing is the raunchy background music you hear in porn.

When Alan's kisses reached down close to her pussy, he stopped to admire it.

"I love how your pussy looks. And I love how I made you so wet." He lowered his head close to it but never made contact. Instead, he just blew on it a little before continuing his kisses on her other leg. Alexis groaned in disappointment. I don't think she could handle anymore teasing. Once he reached the top of her foot, he went over to make out with her some more. Alexis gladly accepted his invitation again, with more passion this time. I also saw her grab his crotch with hesitation. She started stroking it through his shorts. At this point, I was getting agitated.

Why can't he just get it over with already? But I already knew why. There's no harm in me wishing, is there?

He whispered something to her again before he hopped out of bed. Alexis scooted backward until she reached the bed's headboard. She rested her head on the pillow with her arms spread out and legs close together. She looked so tiny on that bed. The mattress must be really soft because almost half her body had disappeared into the bed. Alan reached for his belt to unfasten. Oh, God. I was about to see my boss's dick for the first time. If fate had any mercy on me, I hope Alan was average size.

Oh, how fate loves to make fun of me.

I saw only a side view of his penis as soon as he dropped his cargo shorts. Only half erect, and he was already huge. I don't know why, but I couldn't look away at first. I'm not gay, but I've just never seen a big dick like that before except in porn. Without even thinking, I zoomed into his growing penis. My mind was trying to digest it all. I heard Alexis gasp.

"Oh, my..." she trailed off. I looked over to her see a shocked look on her face, with her mouth open. That made me realize my jaw had dropped too.

"That's right, baby. It's all just for you." Alan said. He stroked his cock a little bit before it became fully erect. If I had to guess, I'd say he was seven or eight inches. I'm only 5 inches myself, and that's if I'm rock solid.

Alexis remained speechless as she continued to admire my boss's cock. Alan just stood there for her take it all in. I did too. Alan was a perfect example of the Alpha male. He's masculine, intelligent, hard-working, charismatic, and handsome. I'm pretty sure his huge cock was a big factor when it came to acquiring those traits. No doubt he has plenty of stories to tell involving escapades with different women over the years. And now my wife was about to be added to his collection. Another trophy he won. Another notch on his belt.

"Are you ready for me to consummate your marriage?" Alan asked her. She nodded slowly, still not saying a word. I was a little hurt that Alexis didn't snap out of it. I thought for sure she would as soon as he reminded her that she was married to me and in our honeymoon. It didn't faze her one bit. Maybe she did know and just didn't care anymore. I was brought back into reality for a second when he asked her that question, but immediately lost myself again when I saw him climbing into bed.

So this is it. The moment I've been dreading for the most part. Yet, now, I'm feeling more anxious. Like I was excited. All that anger and jealousy I bottled up over the last few days seem to disappear. Or at least, set off to the side for the time being. I married Alexis. I'm the one who's supposed to sleep with my wife. I'm the one who should be naked in bed with my own naked wife, consummating OUR marriage. Instead, another man who is better than me in every sense is going to have the honor, and pleasure, of doing it for me. Well, for himself. The whole thing was just surreal. I don't even care about hiding my own erection which was poking the inside of my underwear and pants.

When Alan was able to reach Alexis' legs, he grabbed her ankles and pulled her effortlessly towards him. She gasped again as her body slid more to the center of the bed and underneath Alan who crawled on top of her. Her eyes were wide as she stared at his eyes in anticipation. He looked like a predator who was hungry with lust and was seconds away from eating his prey.

"Put your legs around me," he commanded her. She complied without taking her eyes off him.

"Now, put my cock inside you," he ordered one last time.

Slowly, Alexis went to grab his cock. The reality of the situation seems to hit her hard when she touches him. I thought maybe she knew what she was about to do and there was definitely no going back now.

Satisfied his cock was in the right position, Alan slowly lowered his hips into her. My wife gasped yet again with her eyes widening even more if that was possible. Alexis held her breath as Alan slowly sank into my wife.

She must've been really wet. It felt forever until Alan bottomed out inside her. His hips just kept sinking and sinking. I thought he was going to kill her if he went any further! But no, he stopped after every inch of his cock was inside my wife's pussy. Alex let out weird sounds as he sank in her. She was making distorted groans. When Alan was penetrating her, instinctively, she grabbed his shoulder, bracing herself. She still hasn't blinked yet or took her eyes off him.

When Alan buried his whole dick inside her, he just stayed like that for a moment. I think he wanted Alexis to get used to it before he gave her the pounding of a lifetime. I'm sure that was coming. It's just like all the porn I've seen since I started watching. Guys with big dicks love to fuck their women with such vigor.

Finally, Alan started his rocking motion, fucking my wife. He started off slow, perhaps for her benefit or for his, who knows. It didn't matter. Alexis moaned loudly as Alan fucked her. Her legs were spread fairly wide thanks to her flexibility, giving him more access as he plowed right into her. With that monster of a cock, I'm sure he was feeling every square inch of the inside of her pussy.

"OH...MY...GOD..." Alexis said breathlessly, between his thrusts.

"You like that, baby? You like how I'm fucking your married pussy?"

"...uh huh..." was all she could say.

"Yeah? You ready for the pounding I'm about to give you?"

She nodded again. With that, Alan increased his effort two-fold, going faster and harder. Alexis grasped the bedsheets tightly and wrapped her legs around him. This time she grunted every time he slammed into her.

Indeed, he looked like a primal beast fucking his woman. He never slowed down or took his eyes off her. When Alan escalated his fucking, Alexis closed her eyes tightly to endure the pounding she was receiving. I can tell Alan focused all his concentration on fucking Alexis senselessly. Her whole body shook every time he would thrust into her. Her gorgeous tits would bounce up and down because of it. She looked so small and fragile under him, I was afraid he was going to break her.

Alan lowered his head to whisper something in her ear. I couldn't hear what he said, but he had to slow down a little so that she could hear him properly. Afterwards, he resumed his speed again.

"Fuck my married pussy," Alexis said softly.

"Louder," Alan commanded.

"Fuck my married pussy!" Alexis yelled.

"That's right, whore. You like the way I fuck you as your husband watches?" He said loudly.

"Yes! Oh God, yes!" She answered back.

"Do you still love your husband?" He kept asking his questions, never slowing down his thrusts.

"Yes!"

"Do you love my cock?"

"Yes!"

"Say it."

"I love your cock." She answered breathlessly.

"Are you happy I'm fucking you first instead of your husband on your honeymoon?"

"Yes! Yes! I'm so happy! Oh, God, I'm about to cum! Fuck me! Don't stop!"

"That's right. Cum for me. Cum on my cock...as your husband watches. Cum on my big cock on your honeymoon. I want to hear the whore you are when I cum!"

Alan went even faster, like a piston going on overdrive. Alexis grabbed Alan's body with her arms and legs, holding onto him for dear life. She looked at him in complete shock, her body tensing up. She stayed like that for a few seconds before letting out a strange groaning noise that did not sound human. Her orgasm took forever to subside. Didn't help that Alan never stopped fucking relentlessly. Geez, this guy had a lot of stamina. I think maybe Alexis might've had multiple orgasms in a row.

When she got quiet again, Alan stopped. He got out of her which Alexis gave out a deep exhaled.

"Move," he said.

Without thinking twice, Alexis scooted over to the side and Alan took her place on the bed on his back. It was an enormous bed which could easily have 5 people sleeping shoulder to shoulder. I didn't understand why she made him move when there was already so much space.

"Now it's time for you to do some work. Don't stop until you come again on my cock." Alan said. Alexis looked a little nervous but she slowly stood up from the bed and positioned herself over Alan's pole. She still looked incredible naked. With the dim setting and candles lit, it almost felt like I was in a dream.

Alexis began to kneel, resting her knees on the bed when Alan stopped her.

"No. I want you to stay on your feet first. Squat down and ride me." Alan ordered her. Alexis didn't seem fazed by it. She once again stood back up and lowered herself to Alan's awaiting dick. She grabbed a hold of his dick to steady it as she impaled herself on it. Once she was able to pop the head inside her, she brought herself slowly down. With her being on top, Alexis had complete control. She took her time as she let Alan's cock sink deeper into her. She didn't go all the way down, stopping when there were only 2 inches left on his cock. Alexis put her hands on Alan's big chest to hold herself steady as she started pumping away on him.

It was an erotica look, to me. No doubt at that angle his cock was touching parts of her deep inside. Alexis moaned in pleasure as she continued to ride him. Her head was hung down, letting her long hair draped over his stomach. I could see the muscles as she worked to get herself off. Alan still had that satisfied look on his face as he watched my wife continued to bob up and down on his dick. He looked over at me to see if I was still watching them, which of course I was and still recording them. He made an evil smile, winking at me. It didn't make me upset. I was starting to get really turned on watching them have sex. I think Alan could tell.

"Look at me. Look at me as you ride me." Alan commanded.

Alexis lifted her head up to look at him. Her hair covered some of her face which Alan brushed away to the side. Alexis never stopped fucking him. Alan stuck his thumb in her mouth which Alexis sucked on without being told to. He kept it in there for awhile, exploring her mouth. Most likely playing with her tongue.

"Mmm, your mouth feels perfect. Can't wait to have those pretty lips on my cock. Would you like that? Would you like to suck my cock someday?"

"Yes...Alan..." Alexis panted. That was the first time I heard her say his name while they had sex. It's beyond a reasonable doubt that she knows what she's doing. It made me even hotter. I unzipped my pants and took my own hard dick out to stroke as I watched my wife fucking my boss on our honeymoon first before me, while I recorded them on my phone. I didn't know if it was okay or not with Alan to do so. But I had a feeling he will not stop pleasuring my wife to teach me a lesson. Hell, he's teaching me a lesson right now: How to fuck my wife like a real man.

Alan noticed me from the corner of his eye and was delighted to see me jerking off to them.

"Look at your husband. He's enjoying this as much as we are." Alan informed Alexis. She didn't skip a beat when she turned her head to look at me. Her face was filled with lust. I stopped for a second, thinking she might get upset with what I was doing. She just smiled when she saw me, then returned to look at Alan.

"Let's not disappoint him. Cum for him."

With that, Alexis doubled her efforts. This time she swallowed up his entire cock with her pussy making her feel much more in ecstasy. She rested her knees on the bed and grinded on him, gyrating her hips in a fast motion. Her mouth was open as she let out deep breaths when she took on his entire cock.

"I'm...about...to cum...again..." Alexis panted breathlessly.

"Look at me. Every time you cum, I want you to look at me." Alexis stared at him with the same lustful expression on her face. Alan grabbed her waist, helping her get off. It did the trick as Alexis had another mind-blowing orgasm. She even cried out a little this time. Alexis stopped moving, but Alan was still moving her hips, stroking his own cock with her pussy. As her orgasm died down, she swung her head back to take in the sensation she was feeling. I loved how her long dark hair hung down, barely brushing the bed with it.

"That's it, baby. Stay with me," Alan said. Without getting out of her, he sat up into a sitting position. Alexis quickly wrapped her hands around his neck, looking at him with the same lustful look.

"Lock your legs around me," Alan said. Alexis did so. With her arms wrapped around his neck, her boobs were crushed on his chest. They were both sitting up facing each other, with Alan's dick still impaling my wife. When she was ready, Alan rocked her body up and down on him with ease. He was so strong that I don't think Alexis did any work. She had the same look of shock on her face. This moment looked so intimate. Two lovers looking at each other as they made love. It was driving me wild.

They both just seem to stare at each other as Alan fucked her harder and deeper before Alexis planted a kiss. They kissed with intense passion for a bit before Alexis stopped it and rested her chin on his shoulder, grabbing him tighter. How small and fragile she looked compared to his big physique.

"Oh God! Fuck me! Keep fucking me, I'm about to cum again!" Alexis yelled. "OH. MY. GOD!"

Alexis hung on to Alan's body for dear life again as she came for the umpteenth time. I noticed whenever she did have an orgasm, she would stay quiet. All I could hear were Alan's grunts, the mattress softly squeaking, and their pelvis slamming into each other. It wasn't until she started coming down did she let out a groan, catching her breath.

"Jesus Christ, you're one of the best fucks I've ever had. You're amazing." Alan said looking into my wife's eyes. She giggled still coming down from her high. He kissed her forcefully as they were still locked in the same position. When he stopped kissing her, he told her to get on her hands and knees.

Alexis carefully got off of Alan's dick, before falling onto the bed. I could see they were both covered in a thin layer of sweat. I could barely see her chest as it rose up and down from her panting. Alan leaned back as he waited for Alexis to get into the next position. Alan was still rock hard. He may have been covered with sweat but he did not look tired at all. Alexis, on the other hand, looked like she was ready to call it a night. But whatever energy she had left, she slowly rolled over to her side and propped herself up on her hands and knees. From where I was sitting, I had a front-side view of their position. She was in front of him, offering her ass to Alan who was right behind her. She rested her head on the bed, trying to regain her energy before the next round. The woman was insatiable. I hope I have enough stamina in me when we make love.

1...345678