Rocky Mountain High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,781 Followers

"This is all my fault, honey. I'm sure Elton will explain everything at some point, but please, please don't blame him, okay?"

"Okay?" she said in the form of a question having no idea what was going on.

Elton held up the letter from her and Lorraine said, "I...didn't give that to him." Layne's face showed total confusion. "I...I did have feelings for him, honey. I even thought he had them for me." She was still very much in the dark as her mom said, "He found the letter. By accident."

"Oh, my God," Layne said as she lowered her hands. "So...you didn't know? You didn't read my letter?"

"It's not his fault, sweetheart. It's mine."

"Mom, it's okay. It doesn't matter." She looked back at Elton who was now standing right in front of her.

"I have just one question," he said. "Well, maybe two depending."

"Okay," Layne said her hands trembling as he stood just inches in front of her.

"Do you still love me?"

Her eyes were moving a mile a second looking into his. "Yes. More than anything. Yes, I still love you," she said.

He reached in his pocket and produced a small, blue, velvet box and opened it. "Then I have one more question," he said as he knelt on the parade ground cement.

"Oh...my...God!" Layne said. She looked over at her mother who was smiling brightly and nodding.

"Layne Compton? I love you, too, and I have for a long time. Will you marry me?"

There was a loud shriek from about 50-feet away where a new officer in uniform was proposing to his girlfriend at the very same time. She screamed out, "Yes! Yes, I will marry you!"

Layne's hands were back over her mouth and tears were streaming down her face. She nodded toward the screams and said, "What she just said!"

Elton reached for her left hand and slid the ring on her finger as he stood up. "Can I kiss you in uniform, Lieutenant?" he asked.

"No, but I don't give a damn," she said pulling him to kiss him so hard it surprised him. It went on for a very long time and several other people began clapping. Both of them laughed as they came up for air as the bystanders all congratulated them and wished them well.

"I know you two want to be alone, but I thought we might all have dinner together tonight," Lorraine said.

"Absolutely!" Layne and Elton said at the same time.

They agreed on when and where to meet before saying goodbye.

"I have nowhere to be until tomorrow morning," she told him after her mother left.

"That's very interesting," Elton told her. "I just happen to have a motel room until tomorrow morning."

"Oh, I see," she said with a smile. She held out her new ring and as she admired it said, "And what did you have in mind, Counselor?"

"I thought I might take you there and perhaps show you the bed," he said matter of factly.

"I like beds," she told him as they got to his car.

He unlocked then said, "You are so incredibly beautiful, sweetheart, and I love you so very much."

He saw tears in her eyes as she said, "You have no idea how badly I've wanted to hear you say those words for so long."

"I'm sorry I didn't say them sooner," he told her as he held her pretty face in his hands.

"It was very worth waiting for," she assured him. "Just as it was worth waiting for you to take me bed." She kissed them said, "Can we stop talking and go make love?"

He did the 'my lips are sealed' thing and opened her door. They held hands on the way there as she told him the kinds of stories all new military people tell after there initial training experiences. They reminded him of his own in many ways and brought back many fond memories of the guys he'd known and hung out with. He didn't share them, though. This was her day and all that mattered was being with her.

"It's not much," he told her as he let her in. She stepped inside, saw the queen-sized bed, the TV, and the other things in any budget motel and smiled.

"You're here," she said. "So it's perfect." She put her arms around him then asked, "Are you sure you really love me?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life," he told her.

"Just checking," she said before she began taking off her blue jacket. "If you love me enough to make love to me for the first time in this," she said referring to her rather unflattering uniform, "then you must really love me."

"I thought about buying you some sexy lingerie, but um....I'm kinda broke," he said with a laugh.

"I don't care if you don't have two nickels to rub together as long as you love me," she said as she removed her light blue shirt with the neck tab.

Moments later they were in their birthday suits staring at each other. Layne put her arms around him and said, "Why don't we get married? Right here, right now?" She laughed then said, "Well, not right now, of course."

"I can't think of a reason not to after at least an hour or two," he said.

Layne laughed and pushed against him as his cock grew rising up to 'greet' her. "Oh, hello there," she said smiling as she reached down to take it her hand. "My, aren't you a big boy!" she purred as she stroked it to life.

He kissed her passionately then gently pushed her onto the bed and crawled on top of her and kissed her again. Layne's tongue was deep inside his mouth and she was moaning softly as he pushed again her between her legs with his thigh. "I've dreamed of this a thousand times," she moaned as he broke their kiss and took her nipple in his mouth.

"That feels so good, sweetheart," she purred as he swirled his tongue around each of her hardened nipples. "I still can't believe this is happening," she said sweetly.

He pinched her playfully which startled her. "It's happening," he told her. "This is very real."

As he said that, his hand reached for her pussy and Layne sighed loudly. "Oh...yes! This is real!" she said happily.

He slid between her legs and went straight to work opening her larger lips and attacking the small mound of flesh that was filling with blood. "Oooo!" she cried out. "Yes. Just like that!"

Elton gently circled her clit with his tongue then slowly slid a first finger inside her. Layne hissed with pleasure when he did. "This is a dream come true. The man I love just asked me to marry him, and he's making love to me, too." She pulled him in close and moaned softly as he continued to pleasure her. "I love that, honey," she told him. "I love you, too! I love you so m...."

A second finger made its way inside her taking her breath away. Layne stopped talking and let the feelings of pleasure take over. He worked both fingers in and out as his tongue worked it's magic just above. "Mmmm. Lucky me!" she cried softly. "That feels amazing, baby!" she told him.

He pressed harder with his tongue and slowly added a third finger. Layne hissed with pleasure again and cried out, "Ssshit! Yes! Oh...God...I'm coming!" Her body shook as her lover held his ground and kept his tongue on her swollen clit. "Oh...ffuck!" she moaned softly as the spasms subsided.

"Come here," she said rolling him over. She kissed him once then kissed her way south until she met his one-eyed snake. "No need to charm this guy," she said seeing he was fully erect and rock hard. "He does look a little dry though," she teased. "Let's see about changing that."

She opened her mouth and slid her soft, full lips down the length of his shaft causing him to groan quietly. "Oh, my God!" he said quietly.

"Yes, indeed," she said coming up momentarily. She turned her head and smiled at him. "You're quite a mouthful." She took him again then placed her other hand under his balls and pushed them up toward her face as she slid deeply down his shaft. She pushed hard but not too hard, holding them there as she kept him deep. As she raised up, she slowly released tension on his balls, then pushed again as she took him deeply.

"Oh...fffuck!" he cried out. "Where did you learn that?" he asked not caring where or how.

"I thought you might like that," she told him playfully while taking another quick break.

"You thought right!" he told her as he put his hand behind her head while she again went way down while pushing his balls way up. Elton had no idea how many blow jobs he'd had in his life, but this was far and away the best. Whatever this 'trick' was, it was absolutely amazing.

"I can't take anymore," he told her.

"So I'm pretty good at that?" she asked as he flipped her over and got back on top.

"Pretty good? Oh, you're WAY beyond that." He smiled then said, "If you could bottle and sell that, you'd be a billionaire in days. Trust me."

Layne laughed loudly then laughed at the thought of being heard. "Isn't this what people do in motels?" she asked still laughing.

Elton laughed, too. "It is. And I'd love to hear what any parent is telling their child who might be asking what's going on next door."

Layne laughed loudly again then reached for his cock. "I don't care what they're saying or doing. All I want is you inside me." She showed him her point of entry and removed her hand and wrapped her arms around him as he pushed.

"Yesss!" she cried softly as her entered. "God...yes!" She pulled him hard as he pushed. "Finally!" she said as he took her as deeply as he could and held it there.

"That feels so good!" she moaned as he began stroking her. "I love you so much!" she told him as he began to pound her pussy.

"I love you too, honey," he said as she begged for him to fuck her harder.

The bed was very noisy and creaked and squeaked loudly as he hammered her but neither of them heard a sound as he filled her and satisfied her for the first time.

"Cum inside me, honey," he told him. "Please?"

Elton was 'all in' both figuratively and literally. Were Layne to get pregnant he would the happiest man on earth. If not, they would keep trying until she did. He continued making love to her until he felt her legs wrap around him hard and he knew she was coming again. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh...fffuck!" she cried as he shot his first long, thick stream of cum into her pussy. "Yes! Yes! God...yes!!!" she cried as he continued to splash her womb with his natural warmth.

"Oh, God..." she said again as he collapsed on top of her. She took his face into his hands and said, "I am SO in love with you!"

He kissed her and said, "And I with you."

They made love again a half hour later before showering and getting ready to meet Lorraine for dinner. No one mentioned the unusual past relationship let alone where the newly-engaged couple had been or what they'd done. They just talked and ate like nothing strange had ever happened.

Near the end of the meal, Layne said, "Mom? Don't freak out, okay?"

"Okaaay," she said as she looked at both of them. "What's going on?"

Layne looked at Elton and waited for him to speak. "We...we want to get married. Tonight. We filed our request for a marriage license on the way here and we can get married tonight as long as we're there before 9pm."

Lorraine saw the need in her daughter's eyes for her acceptance and said, "What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

They arrived at 8:30 and by ten minutes to nine they were pronounced man and wife. Lorraine set them down and said, "I want you to let me do something for you, okay? And please don't argue with me."

"Mom, you don't have to do...."

"I insist. It's not much but right here, right now, it's all I can offer." She got out her checkbook and Layne started to protest but Lorraine kept writing.

"Please?" she said handing it to her daughter. "For me if not for you?"

"Mom...it's too much." The check was for $5,000.

"It's for a...honeymoon or motel expenses or whatever. Just to get you started. Okay?"

Both women teared up as Layne thanked her profusely. "We'll pay you back, Mom."

"No, you will not! This is a gift. It's yours and it's final. Now I have a flight to catch at midnight so it's time for me to let you two start your lives together."

There was a tearful goodbye at the airport as Layne and Elton drove back to the motel.

"What are you doing tomorrow, Mrs. Carlson?" he asked saying her new name for the first time.

"That's Lieutenant Carlson to you, sir," she teased. "We just have out-processing stuff and I should be done by noon."

After lunch, the newly-married couple went to personnel where Elton was issued an ID card and put into the system for healthcare. Layne's pay was increased to start her housing allowance and other benefits. An hour later they'd created a joint checking account at a branch of the Air Force Credit Union then spent the afternoon in bed making love.

Layne had ten day leave period before she had to be in Colorado Springs so they took their time driving back to Longmont stopping anywhere that looked interesting.

When they arrived home, Lorraine told Elton she'd called her husband's former firm and talked to the new managing partner. "One of his closest friends has a firm in Colorado Springs. Once the bar results are in, so are you," she told him.

The Carlsons found a very nice apartment out in town and moved their things in and set up house. Elton played house-husband and Layne started work as lawyer who couldn't yet practice law. A month later, the Bar Exam results were released and to no one's surprise, both of them had passed.

Elton was hired three days later, and Layne was able to begin representing actual clients on active duty. Six months later their already happy lives were made even more so when Layne learned she was three weeks pregnant with their first child.

The 'incident' with Lorraine was never again brought up and she couldn't have been happier when her first grandchild was born the following year. At least not until she began dating someone from her husband's old firm she actually found attractive.

Elton's days were long and often a dull grind, but he couldn't wait to get home each night to his beautiful Air Force wife and baby girl. Long forgotten were the days of living in the little cottage with a faithless

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,781 Followers