Room for Rent

Story Info
Erika finds a new life with Tara who's without legs.
16.1k words
4.79
39.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee sits in the desk next to mine. I am enchanted with the fact she has just one leg. She walks using wooden crutches and never seems to mind being 'crippled' as most people call her.

"Erika," the third grade teacher says harshly and I again face forward rather than ogling Renee.

Thankfully, the bell rings for lunch and I grab my brown lunch bag.

"Want to have lunch with me?" the voice says.

I look around and Renee is standing beside me, her lone leg exposed beneath the hem of her knee-length dress. "Yeah." The word escapes my mouth without thought as I stand.

-

Just before my junior year of college, I transfer to a school in another state. The morning I arrive in town, I push my tall lanky body towards the front of the crowd at the bulletin board of places offering rooms for students. Everyone is grabbing at tabs with phone numbers as I begin reading the listings near the top of the board.

'Peaceful wooded setting. Our daughter's room is now empty and waiting for you.'

I rip at a tab and the rest of the ad comes with it. Someone yells at me to put it back and I make a small effort that almost fails then at last, the tack goes deep into the cork.

The drive out of town is pleasant and soon the rows of houses and business vanish in the car mirrors, replaced by fields and large stands of trees. The woman had mentioned milepost 183 as a landmark and 172 just passes. The music from the radio fills the car as I count 173, 174....

I turn onto a rutted dirt road at the mailbox with 'Jones' painted in large black letters along one side. Dust forms small clouds around my already dirty car. Two older black pickup trucks in front of the old farmhouse show signs of wear and need of new paint.

The car door closes and as I walk along the gravel walkway, a woman wearing a faded blue dress steps through the screen door onto the large porch. I take in her appearance for the next few steps. She is probably in her forties, slim, medium height, with brown hair hanging to her shoulders. I finally notice she is missing a leg with crutches holding her up.

"I called about the room," I say, as I stop near the bottom of the porch steps.

She takes the two steps in a single motion and stands in front of me. "Erika, right?" She wipes her hands on the side of her dress then holds a hand out and I shake it. "I'm Rachel." She smiles as she lets my hand go. "You made good time."

"Yes, your directions were excellent. It's lovely out here." I tear my eyes away from her for just a moment as I look around.

"Two hundred acres ... mostly wooded. Our nearest neighbor is about two miles away. Sam, my husband, is out back. Come in and let me show you the room."

I follow the woman watching the graceful way she walks using the crutches. The dress hangs just below the knee and it is hard to know how much of the left leg is missing. A white sock extends just above the black running shoe, leaving the tanned leg bare above the sock.

The living room is large and sparsely furnished. The oak wood flooring is in serviceable condition. Carpets and area rugs seem to be nowhere. A few logs lay in the large fireplace, ready for the first cold evening.

"We bought this place when we got married twenty-five years ago ... land was cheap back then," she says as we move into the hallway. "Our room is on the other side of the house so you will have all the peace and quiet you want."

The bedroom is large with a double bed, maybe a queen, near two windows. A desk and dresser sit against other walls.

"Tara moved last month ... some computer company hired her. What are you studying at college?"

"Writing and communications. I've already had my first book published. Nothing great, but a start."

She leans against the opened door letting the crutches rest lightly against her. "Fantastic." She surveys me as if making some judgment. "There's a bathroom across the hall that's all yours. I like to cook and you can eat with us, if you want. What do you think?"

"How much? The ad mentioned it was negotiable."

A man, also missing a leg, appears in the doorway. He appears to be a few years older than she is, and a little taller. He wears a gray t-shirt and jeans with the right pants leg wrapped around what appears to be a very short stump and stuffed over the waistband in the back.

"Hey, you must be Erika. I'm Sam. I just put that ad up this morning." He laughs.

I continue to let my eyes dart between them as I take in the fact they are each missing a leg.

"Glad you up put it up high. All the lower ones were being pawed at in a big way." I giggle. "Rachel was just showing me the room. I like it. I guess all I need to know is how much rent you want."

"Just the two of us these days ... maybe seventy-five a month. If that's too much, we could go lower. Did she show you the pool out back? There still a month or two of swimming weather to go."

"No-o, she didn't. I don't know how I could turn this down. You've got a deal."

"Can I help you bring anything in? Not as crippled as I look." He chuckles.

"There's not much. I can get it. Thanks, but if either of you want to tag along."

"I'm almost finished doing the dishes," she says. "You help, dear."

He walks along side me taking firm steps with his crutches. I pull a duffle bag from the backseat and face him.

"Do you mind if I ask about your leg?"

"It happened several years ago. We're content being this way. Sure doesn't get in the way ... of anything." He snickers as he mentally undresses me. "What's a lovely lady like you doing out here rather than carousing in bars and finding a young buck?"

"Well...." I let my eyes wander over his form. "Got some of that out of my system in the past. I still have my needs, but there're ways to deal with them." My hand drags along my side then over my stomach. I notice what appears to be a bulge forming in his jeans.

"Have you ever known any amputees?" He adjusts himself in his jeans without being too obvious about it.

"Kind of," I say causally. "It's sweet both of you are that way. I'm looking forward to getting to know both of you."

I load a small box of school supplies under one arm and let the duffle bag dangle from the other hand. We walk towards the house.

"You make it look easy?" I say.

"Yeah, we both quickly adapted."

The house was quiet and Rachel wasn't in the kitchen. I dropped the box on the desk and the bag on the bed.

"Let me show you the pool."

I follow him through the kitchen and out the back door. The pool is set away from the house about fifty feet in a clearing. A pad of concrete surrounds the pool. A table and several chairs sit nearby. Rachel lounges on her stomach wearing only a thong. She reads a paperback book and lets the lone foot waver above an upturned knee.

I guess my surprise shows. "It's secluded out here," he assures me.

She hears us and sits up, facing us. Her still firm breasts are inviting, the stump is probably a third of her thigh.

"Did you get everything in?" she asks.

"I only had two things. Sam was a big help."

"Sun feels good, want to go for a swim?" she says.

"Looks like I won't need a swimsuit." I laugh and walk towards her. I wonder if Sam is going to get naked or wear trunks. The answer comes quickly as he undresses and dives in the water before I get to look at his package.

Rachel peels her thong off and flips it on the dress pilled nearby. I see she shaves her mound as I do. I undress and create a pile of my own clothes thinking how nice it is that I got some sun this summer.

"No tan line," she says as she surveys my body. "Nice tits." She snickers.

"Yeah, one of my better parts. Yours too." I stare between her thighs and for the first time imagine what it looks like for two people, each with one leg, to make love.

"Your pussy is nice too." Her voice is surprisingly seductive.

Sam pulls himself up along the poolside and sits beside Rachel, the water draining off his body. I unconsciously look between his thighs and find a shaft that extends past the end of his stump. He pecks at her lips a few times and it grows more rigid.

"Isn't her pussy nice," she mummers to him.

"Everything about her is stunning. Out at the car, I just couldn't take my eyes off her."

"Excuse us for lusting," she says.

"No, no, not a problem for me. I didn't expect to find such a wonderful couple to live with." I lean back on one hand and continue to look at them. The other hand slides up my thigh and rests over my slit. "Both of you are ... exciting." A finger digs inside.

"Both, huh?" she coos. Her hand wraps his now fully erect shaft and strokes it a few times as if it might become even more so. "How nice, huh Sam?" She leans down and takes a few sips of the cock in her hand.

I add a finger and slowly drill my wetness. I think about Zoe, my last girlfriend. She was missing a leg with a short stump more like Sam's stump. I had been secretive about her out by the car when asked if I'd known any amputees. I was afraid to reveal my excitement about finding both Sam and Rachel were missing legs, something uncommon. I am dying to know why and wonder if maybe it was on purpose rather than because of an accident or some illness.

Sam watches me finger my pussy while she sucks his cock. I had been in a threesome once with Zoe and it had been interesting to say the least. Sam grunts and I suspect he is ready. I move closer and fondle his balls. The thick milky come drains from her mouth and down the shaft over my hand as she gulps too slowly to swallow it all.

My hand holds his stump while my lips stretch towards his mouth, and then consume his lips. Our tongues dance together as I continue to fondle his stump moving about my palm.

"Isn't his stump a dream?" she asks. Her hand holds my breast, the fingertips twirling the nipple. "I love Sam, but I adore the feel of a woman." Her hand slides lower and fingers fill my slit. "Honey, you're so-o wet."

"My last lover was a woman," I stammer between deep kisses on his mouth. "I've been with guys too."

I feel her other hand wander over the small of my back as it works lower. Sam lays me down and she cuddles behind me with a hand snaking over my ass crack and finding my pussy again.

"Better than we expected," she assures me. Her lips kiss my neck and suck my earlobe. Her hand grips my mound, the palm massaging over the pink skin inside the opening.

"Oh-h, oh," I moan, shudders racking my lower body. "Oh god-d yeah-h," I quietly scream, unsure how loud I can be before anyone might hear. Her stump strokes my hip a few times. "Love that stump on me," I say. My voice is deep and low. She continues to rub the stump and massage my pussy with her palm. "There, there," I whisper instructions as her hand begins pressing my begging clit. "Ah-h," I repeat until the climax is over.

His cock head knocks against my pussy, waiting for permission to enter. "Yeah, Sam-m," I beg. My hand directs the head. "I'm safe," I whisper. "The pill."

The shaft fills my cunt halfway with ease. "Vasectomy," he whispers teasingly, his lips pressed against mine. I thrust as he does and soon he is fully inside. I am surprised at how full it feels, much more than any other man before.

I reach down and grip his stump as he thrusts the warm meat of his cock. My foot rises and falls against his back letting him sense me as though my leg is missing like his. I feel his stump rub the folded hip as he grunts and thrusts.

"Darling," he says at the start of a thrust, but falls silent for a few more.

"I love the way you leg feels as if it is not there," he groans letting his hand rub over the folded hip.

I remove the foot from his back and hold it out to the side so there is no contact from the leg. "Me-e too-o," I drawl. He swells inside me then blows a hot stream of come hard against the end of the channel. More follows and soon his thrusts slow. "Yeah, at the hip." There is a surprise blast of come as he realizes what I've said.

He pulls away and come drains out of my opening, and across my asshole. It feels good and it is as if he is still in me. I hold my thigh against my stomach letting my hip appear to be without a leg. She caresses my hip as if it were a stump.

"Honey babe," she coos. "This is not the first time you've thought about such things ... is it?"

I shake my head slowly and sit. "My last girlfriend ... Zoe, had one leg. I was almost suicidal when she broke up with me at the end of the last term. That's why I transferred. It felt like she was as close as I would ever get to being an amputee." Tears were streaming down my face as I wipe beside my nose. "Maybe you understand."

I watch for a reaction from either of them then stand and dive into the water. I feel the remains of his come on the outside of my pussy wash away with each stroke of my arms pulling me through the water, one foot kicking as though it is alone. I stop at the far end of the pool and tread water, wondering if I've messed up the new friendship with them. Panic races through me as I consider I might lose the room as well.

They sit on the edge of the pool and he waves his hand, beckoning me to come closer. Slowly, I dogpaddle back to the other end, taking my time to calm down and eventually standing in front of them. My hands rest against my waist and a frown forms on my face.

"It's okay," Sam says. A smile covers his face as he pats Rachel's stump a few times. "We 'do' understand."

You do...." I begin in a quizzical voice.

Rachel cuts me short. "Honey, for a long time, neither of us realized that the other wanted such a thing. Back then it wasn't even possible, anyway." She chuckles. "One day at the store, I was spending a long time looking at a guy with one leg. Sam caught me, but he didn't say anything about it for a few days."

"Yeah," Sam picks up. "I folded my leg up and stuffed in my jeans then just sat on the couch like I had one leg. She eventually noticed. I teased her that maybe she'd like me better if I was like that young fella at the store."

She chuckles. "I thought my heart was going stop right then and there. My goodness, I was flooding my panties looking at Sam without his leg. I didn't quite know what to say, so I just sat next to him on the side with the folded leg and patted the end for a few moments before kissing over the folded pants leg. It wasn't long after that I confessed he was right. He bought some crutches and paraded around the house when our daughter wasn't home."

"How long till you told him you wanted your leg off?" I ask.

"Not long after he got the crutches, I tried them myself. I thought he was going to blow out the front of his jeans." She laughs for a while as she glances at him.

"He told me that your leg came off after his, how'd you explain that to your daughter?"

"She was the one that found the doctor for us. We usually just make it sound like it happened at different times, but we went together. It was like a nice long vacation, you know." Sam chuckles a few times.

"Your daughter sounds like a special kind of woman. I doubt many daughters would do that."

"No, no," Rachel says. "Tara is one special person. Thing is, she caught me pretending one day when she came home early. I was surprised at how understanding she seemed to be. It wasn't much later that she told me she had been looking at pictures of amputees on the Internet, that she had a 'thing' for them since she had a substitute teacher without legs in grade school."

"Wow!" I exclaim. "Guess she was in heaven once you both had your legs off." I laugh. "My first amputee was a girl in my third grade class. Her parents moved not long after school started." My head shakes side to side a few times.

"Hell, she went with us. Once she knew what we wanted, she made the contacts and arrangements for the three of us to see the doc."

"Really? Did she have an amputation too?"

"Yeah. It was the summer after her second year of college."

"Oh my, oh my," I say, my hand over my heart as if to hold in my chest. "That's what I want. A little shorter than Sam's stump."

"Well, those doctors have stopped doing the elective amputations. I suppose there are others."

"I do hope so. Do you know how to find out?"

"We of course, have met other's that wanted this since then. I'll be happy to check. If not right now, I'm sure new doctors will appear over time. Be patient."

-

For the rest of the afternoon, my mind races with the events of the morning. I question myself about my feelings and intentions regarding going through with my dreams. With great effort and much masturbation, I manage to tamp down the intensity until it resembles mere background noise and eventually fall asleep in my new bedroom.

When I wake, my mind still groggy from sleep, I glance at the large red numerals on the clock. It is later than I imagine. I hear footsteps in the kitchen and living room. I stretch and yawn.

"Hey," Rachel says as I stagger barefoot, wearing only a long t-shirt, from the hallway into the kitchen where she pushes something into the oven. She wears one of Sam's dress shirts open down the front and nothing else. With a few deft hops, her breasts swaying with each, she moves towards me and wraps her arms around my waist. Her lips peck at mine a few times and I feel her tongue press. I let it in and enjoy a deep kiss for a long moment as she grinds her pelvis against mine several times.

"Just part of a day and I already feel like a one of the family," I say. Our lower parts still press together, but we pull the other areas apart.

"Sam and I were chatting about that just a while ago. We're both very happy to have you here. It is so nice to find someone with similar feelings about ... well you know."

I reach down and cup a hand over the end of her stump, give it a quick rub, then drag a few fingers though her slit. "Yeah, me too."

"Hey sleepy head," Sam says, as he walks into the kitchen. He wears jeans and a shirt, his bulge pressing against the zipper.

"Hi lover boy," I tease.

"Isn't he the best?" she says before backing away with a single hop. She rests a hand against her waist and pivots slightly on the lone foot. "That was quite hot watching him with you out by the pool."

"Yeah-h," he drawls. "An not the last, I hope." He laughs then playfully swats her on the hip.

"I wouldn't mind," I say then take a seat at the kitchen table.

"I've got some fries in the oven and some burger ready to cook. Will that be okay?"

-

I feel comfortable leaving the bedroom door open and listen to the muffled moans of Rachel being fucked long and hard by Sam's wonderful tool and eventually fall asleep.

The next thing I remember is Rachel sitting on the edge of my bed stroking my back with her hand. The light floods the room and I glance at the clock.

"Did I sleep 'that' long?"

"Honey, it's okay. He needed me in a big way this morning." She laughs and lets her hand roam over an ass cheek without complaint from me.

"Hmmm, good-d," I moan, lifting my ass against the hand and wiggling it slightly. I look up and notice her hair is wet and I assume she has showered after the 'extra' fucking. Her fingers dig deep in my ass crevasse before slipping into my pussy as I roll on my back.

"Maybe you need me too," she coos as her fingertips slip deeper. Her face dips down letting her lips suck one pussy lip between them and roll it around.

"Oh baby-y," I whisper thrusting my crotch firmly over her mouth and grinding until her tongue fucks my opening. "Let me see that stump of yours," I beg, my voice deep and low.

She shifts her waist around and straddles my face without breaking contact with my pussy. She smells fresh, but yet with much of her natural aroma. I inhale deeply as my tongue laps roughly through the growing wetness. A hand grips the stump and lets it ride against my palm.