Room for Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I talked to him about you ... a lot. He got quite a hard-on." She snickers. "I had to take care of that. Yum." She drags her tongue slowly across her lower lip.

He returns before she can say more, and hands each of us a bottle. "Would you rather a glass?" he asks. I wave a hand indicating the bottle is fine. He motions us to sit. She takes the cushion next to him and he rests a hand near the end of her stump. I sit in a single seat facing them.

"Nothing prettier than a stump," he whispers, giving the end a quick fondle. "She said you want yours at the hip."

"Uh-huh." I find it awkward actually talking to someone that could weald a scalpel through my leg turning it into a stump.

"I find it leaves a nice shape if some of the femur remains, just the ball of the joint for example."

"Oh my, yeah ... like that. Even a few inches of femur." I start to relax and fumble in my purse. "I have a picture of one I particularly like." I hand him the picture.

"Yeah, Sandra. She's so-o hot in some of her pictures. I can do a stump just like that."

He hands the picture to her and she drags a fingertip over the glossy surface a few times. She smiles and hands it back to me.

"Makes me wet," she coos, still smiling at me.

His hand resumes contact with the end of her stump and his fingers idly mold the soft, fleshy skin, into different shapes.

"Don't start anything you can't finish," she says, her gaze directed towards him.

"Sorry. I get a little carried away." He laughs. "She said you live with a couple ... they're amputees."

"Uh-huh. Their daughter moved out west and had a room for rent. It was sheer luck for me. I love them dearly."

"Like me and my father," she says to no one in particular. A smile forms as if she is thinking of something quite sensual. "I'd marry him, if it was legal."

"Sweet-t," I drawl. I give him a glance and picture him dressed in surgical scrubs, a mask covering his face, and a scalpel drawing blood on the first slice though my thigh. An orgasmic rush fills part of me. I smile as the rush subsides. "Sam, Rachel, and I have such a relationship."

"Their daughter, did she...?" he quizzes then sucks down a large gulp with the bottle held up high.

"Yeah, both legs I understand. I haven't met her. She's supposed to be searching for a doc to help me, but so far, nothing."

He watches me then says, "Listen, we've got a pizza thawed and ready for the oven. It's a Hawaiian."

I agree that would be good. We all walk towards the kitchen. After he slides the pan into the oven and closes the door, he stands beside her. I catch a glimpse of a forming bulge in his trousers. It reminds me of Sam's constant state of arousal.

"I don't know them. I keep a low profile ... you understand." He rests an arm casually over her shoulders. "Hard enough keeping 'our' relationship quiet...." He sucks the remainder of the beer and sits the empty on the counter.

I watch in silence, my gaze drifting between them, often taking in her long stump dangling below the skirt as it wavers from time to time.

"Of course, I can help you. I have a partner down south that usually does these for me. I'd like to do yours personally ... if you don't mind." He smiles.

"That sounds wonderful," I say, I shrug my shoulders slightly and hold my hands out as if to say, 'sure, why not'.

"I know you have classes. It takes a week or so afterwards to get your strength back. At about ten days or so, I take the sutures out and you can bathe and get really wet again." He continued thinking out loud, explaining various issues to me. "I need to create a reason to do this. Just some paperwork, a formality, you know."

"Sure, whatever. I can wait."

"Maybe over Christmas break would be good," he finally says. "Do you ever want more than just the one leg?"

"Often, both legs. I never thought it would be possible."

Katlin fiddles with her blouse then lets a finger tease a nipple pressing against the fabric. I notice and she sees me looking.

"It's a little hot in here." She pats her breast. "The oven and the discussion." She presses her palm over the breast as though it is okay to fondle herself in front of us. "Maybe we can have the pizza out by the pool ... do a little swimming."

"I don't have my swimsuit."

"Phooey," she coos with a wave of the hand. "We don't need no stinking swimsuits," she says in a phony Mexican accent then laughs.

I snicker, dying to see him naked. The timer dings and he takes the pizza from the over.

On the patio by the pool, we relax and eat, mostly in silence. After a few slices of pizza each, Katlin undresses, leaving a small pile of clothes by a large earthen flowerpot. I admire her body and wish mine is as firm and shapely. He begins unfastening his belt and I drop my clothes near hers. Soon his nakedness displays nicely, the flaccid cock appearing larger than most at full attention.

She gives it a quick squeeze and places a deep kiss on his lips. "He has a marvelously nice cock. Don't you think?"

I let the image of him erect roll around my mind and ponder what might happen before I leave tonight. I then watch her take a few hops before her firm naked ass follows her as she dives head first into the water.

He sits beside me and we watch together as she swims to the far end then back.

"You didn't mind doing her leg," I say, letting my hand rub across the top of my left thigh.

"Oh, hell-l no-o. Having her with one leg was a dream of mine. I never thought it would happen of course. It did and we are both ecstatic about it. I might have liked it shorter, but she likes it long ... so she can cross her leg ... and suck the end."

"How much shorter would you have liked it?"

He twists slightly and looks at me as though he is about to make love. "Darling, your stump will be perfect." He looks back at her as she pushes up on the side of the pool and rests her long stump over the edge before pulling the other leg up.

"Did I miss anything?"

"No sweetheart. We were just discussing the perfect length for a stump."

"No such thing," she coos as she sits on the other side of him. "When your leg is off and your ass wraps smoothly around from back to front ... he won't be able to keep his hands off you." She snickers. "I might not either." She snickers against then kisses me deeply on the mouth, letting her tongue wander around near the start of my throat.

I feel myself lying down as she holds me until we are together, against the concrete. Another hand, other than hers, slides along my upper thigh, fingers slipping inside my wetness. I let my thighs spread, a little at first, and then wider until they feel like they will snap off like plastic legs on a doll.

The fingers are thick and sloshing though my swamp. I thrust against them. Her tongue still in my mouth plays nicely with my tongue. The fingers dig and probe deeper. My hips rise to accept them. Moans flutter from my mouth. Her hand tightly grips a breast then rolls it smoothly over my chest.

I strain to see who is doing what, but my face becomes covered with her mouth as she twists and turns. I think her stump is against my stomach, I can't tell. Fingers, I don't know whose, pull my pussy lips asunder. A thick shaft fills me.

"Fuck her," I hear a female's voice say, sounding like a voice high in the clouds, and I realize he is inside me. It feels good. I match his thrusts as she grinds her cunt over my face. "Yeah, great cock," she roars. I wish I could see. I still can't.

"Fucking legs," I hear him roar. "Cut the fucker off." He drives himself hard against me and I wonder if I can wait until the holidays, or if he can. His hose fills me, the come slamming at the ends of my opening before gushing back out with the next forceful stroke. The torrents continue until long after I peak. "Fuck her more," she commands. Now I feel her stump end against my mouth and I begin yet another climax as it rubs against me.

"Oh god-d, oh yeah-h," she roars. I don't know how she is being excited, but her screams and sounds let me know she is more so than even I am. "Oh my-y ... my-y." She becomes quiet, still. I do as well. I feel her fall away and nothing is on or in me.

-

I wake Friday morning in my own bed. Rachel strokes my back in massage-like motion using just one hand. I groan and rub my forehead.

"What?" I groan again, this time with a word.

I struggle to shake off a bad dream where a football team fucked me, several times each. It was difficult for me to keep my thighs even remotely close to together. I was permanently bowlegged.

"Ah-h shit-t," I mumble as I try to roll over.

"Just rest. There's no rush to get up. You were yelling something in your sleep."

"I have a class at eleven."

I'm surprised that I have enough ability to remember that. I struggle and sit up, my feet dangling over the edge of the bed, and I lean lightly against Rachel. She laughs and cradles my head for a while, rocking me against her.

"I met Katlin's father ... a surgeon. He amputated her leg." I nuzzled my lips against her neck. She strokes a breast. I mummer something then kiss her deeply.

"Is he...?"

"Yeah. Probably over the Christmas break. Just the left leg."

"I'm happy for you."

She continues rocking me, her hand rolling the breast around. I think of what it will be like.

-

A few weeks into January, a light dusting of snow whitens the ground. Sam and Rachel make an emergency run to the grocery store before major storm makes its way into the area over the next several days. A fire roars in the large stone fireplace and my mind drifts over the plans for my next novel. A car engine becomes quiet in front of the house and I make my way onto the porch.

"I'm Tara, the woman yells, as she pulls the pieces of her wheelchair out and snaps the wheels on. She swings onto the thick cushion as though she has done the same thousands of times then rolls away from the car enough to close the door.

My sweatpants and sweatshirt hide most of the details of my body, other than that my left leg is off some place near the hip. Small round circles or either side of a single footprint in the snow trail my crutch tips with each step as I walk towards her.

"Erika," I shout my name over a gust of wind then bend down and hug her tightly. "Sorry the job didn't last." I kiss her cheek then stand and take in her appearance.

"Yeah. The economy sucks and no one was buying our software."

I watch her adjust her position on the thick black cushion. Both of the black legs of her pants are neatly trimmed and sewn shut around hips that I know are completely without legs, just as my left hip is now.

"Love your look," I say. "Can I help with anything?"

"Where're Mom and Dad?"

"Store. There's a big snow storm predicted and they wanted to get a few more things."

"Have you figured out how to carry things?" She laughs.

"I can probably get a bag if it has a handle." I reach into the backseat and pull a suitcase out. "Yeah, I can do this. Sam put the ramp up yesterday. It looks a little steep. Do you want a push?"

She rolls to the end of the long metal ramp then glances towards me. "I can do this. I used to all the time. Thanks."

I carry the bag in and she follows. I pause at the hallway and look puzzled.

She looks towards their bedroom. "Who would think a legless woman would get the foot of the bed?" She laughs.

"You could share your old bedroom with me. I don't bite." I laugh.

"Yeah, lets do that. We'll both end up with them a bunch."

Sam brings another bag into the bedroom. "She's doing great now that the leg is gone ... don't you think?"

She hugs her father in a familiar way, letting their mouths linger in a deep kiss.

"How'd you happen to find someone like this?" she teases, her hand rubbing over my legless hip. "Damn, that feels good. So I understand you found a doc here locally."

"Uh-huh. He doesn't do these much, but has a friend down south that does. His daughter goes to the university. We happened to have a class together."

Sam moves into the hallway, closing the door behind him. I listen to his footsteps and the tap of his crutches until I can no longer hear them.

"Guess we're alone," she teases. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine." She snickers.

I push at the waistband of my sweatpants revealing the black elastic waistband of my thong. My gaze focuses on her as she swings her legless hips from the cushion onto the bed not far from where I'm sitting. The pants fall easily from her hips, a handy thing about not having any legs. She wears nothing under them and I smile as she drags a hand over her shaved mound.

"Lovely," I coo. My pants finish their slide along my leg and over my foot. I drop them on top of her pants.

"That's sexy, the black thong wrapped 'round your pussy." Her long fingers slip inside the pink opening and dig for a moment before entering her mouth with wet slurping sounds. "Yum. Do you suck your fingers after fingering yourself?" She snickers.

"Yeah, yeah I do, actually."

I watch her balance awkwardly for a moment before she puts a hand behind her to steady herself.

"Mom said you might do the other leg," she says.

"I've thought about it quite a bit. I like the way it looks when they're both off at the hip ... like yours."

She roughly shoves her hand into my thong and fondles my slit, feeling each fold of skin as if memorizing by touch, how it might look. My jaw drops slightly and I let a small gasp escape my lips. I feel the thong slide along my thigh, and then it is gone.

"Hmmm," I moan. My tongue drags slowly across my lower lip. "I'm going to like sleeping with you, for sure." I drag the tongue back the other way.

"I was looking forward to sleeping with them, but I'm quickly reconsidering."

She snickers then pulls my lips hard against hers, letting the tongue dig deep inside my mouth. I feel her body move closer then against my body. I savor the way it stops against my thigh without anything in front of her hips. My fingernails scrape along her stomach as I search for a breast. I find one uncovered by a bra and maul it for a while. Her breath fills my mouth suddenly and a moan follows.

I fall backwards, pulling her atop me. Now the sensations of her legless body intensify as she grinds her pussy against mine.

"Honey-y," she drawls slowly as her hands hold my face on either side.

My hands encase her hips and feel along the scars with my fingertips. I feel the hips move in my grip and I thrust my mound against hers.

"Your hands feel so nice on my ass," she whispers into my mouth. "It's been so long since I was with someone, someone that digs stumps."

"Just so you're with me ... now."

Peggy raps on the door. "Dinner!" she calls, then walks away.

Tara rolls off me and starts to work herself into a sitting position. I pull at her arm until she falls onto her back. Quickly, I nuzzle my mouth against her slit, lapping the growing wetness several times then sucking her clit.

I look at her along her stomach up across her sweatshirt. "Just an appetizer." I snicker.

The house is too cool to not wear anything and we take a moment to redress. I particularly enjoy watching the little garment as she works it over her hips.

"That almost makes me ready to call the doctor," I tease.

Her hips wiggle as she tugs on the waistband. She glances at me, and smiles. "It won't be long till you do. You won't be able to stand looking at me and wanting to be this way."

I follow her as she rolls along towards the kitchen where Sam sits, drinking some coffee with steam rising from the black liquid. He glances up.

"Damn-n fine sight," he roars. "Ain't they, Rachel?"

She puts a platter of hamburger patties on the table. "Buns are warming in the oven."

"Hell, I see some buns I'd like to warm," he mumbles.

"Dang, I'll get them," Rachel says, grabbing the handle on the oven door.

"No, Tara's ass. Those are the buns...."

"Yeah, I know Sam. I know. I think she's probably promised them to Erika for tonight ... maybe longer."

"Uh-hun," Tara says, her head nodding a few times. "You never told me what a great person you were shacking up in my room."

-

I wake with Tara cuddled tight behind me. I enjoy the way she stops about where my hips are. She comes too a few moments later, her hand slipping over my side and across my stomach.

"Hmmm," she says, her lips pecking 'good morning' kisses over my neck. It does not take long for her hand to settle over my mound and fingertips to massage my slit. "What a nice way to wake up," she coos into my hair.

My legless hip rests above my thigh and she gives it a playful rub for a while. "Baby-y, you can do that forever," I whisper, still laying on my side, but moving the hip slightly, helping her find places that need a rub more than others.

"When's your first class?"

"Ten."

"Let's go together. I want to see if there're any part-time instructor positions in the Computer Science Department."

"Great. I have a free hour after class, before the next one. We can have a snack at the student center."

She kisses my neck and rubs her nakedness over my back. "I can't wait until tonight to do this all over." She snickers.

"We could find a small apartment near the campus."

"I'd like that. I need to have a job first. I kind of burned up all my saving moving there and back so soon."

"It's nice here, now that you are here."

She squeezes my stump softly. "Yeah, now that you have this ... one more and you'll be like me." She laughs then leans down and nibbles over my stump.

-

We take separate cars to the university. She parks in a different lot closer to the Computer Science building. I think about her, the way she looked in the bath with me, the way she takes so little space wherever she is. As I make my way from the handicapped parking space to class, I think some about Katlin as well. It is sad we do not share a class this term. We often have lunch at the student center and discuss our lives.

I struggle to focus on the lecture. Sometimes I succeed. I pray the class to be over soon. At last it is.

The sun is out and warm even though the ground has snow. Melted runoff drains across the plowed walkways. I am careful not to have a crutch slip out from under me, something I have experienced a few times. Parked in front of the student center sitting in her wheelchair looking lovely, Tara is smiling. She waves. I pause long enough to wave back. I hurry, as best a person on crutches can.

"I got something," she shrieks before I get completely to her. "I got it."

"What?"

"Another part-timer took ill last Friday and won't be able to finish the term. They thought I'd be perfect. Its halftime teaching, halftime as an assistant in a software research project."

"When do you start?"

"Tomorrow. The pay is quite good, too."

"Listen, we kidded about getting an apartment here, but your parents place will be just fine for a while."

"I know it will be, just as long as we can be together. Such a short time has made me feel very close to you."

-

My love for Tara grows each day. I've already started to use the other wheelchair and know it is only a matter of time before I am completely without legs as she already is.

"Hey sweetheart," she calls as she rolls into the bedroom where I'm doing my homework.

I turn and watch her roll closer. "Damn, I love the way you look."

She stops, sets the breaks, and leans close enough for us to kiss for a while.

"One of the other instructors told me about an accessible apartment just off campus. Want to look at it tomorrow?"

"Really? I'd love to do that. Are you sure?" I ask.

"We've been together for three months, have you found anything that would make you not want us to be together?" She shrugs her shoulders as she stares intently, waiting for an answer.