Room for Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait 'till you can hold my stump," I mumble into her pussy.

"Yeah, your legless hip against my mouth." She snickers.

Sam offers a loud grunt as his come falls on the floor. It is the first we know he's been watching while jacking off. I watch from the corner of my eyes as the next wad land near the first. He continues to slide his hand quickly along the shaft with his hips trusting occasionally. He grunts again with each stream, his eyes glued to us on the bed eating the other's pussy.

-

Still damp from the shower and wearing just a pair of boy-cut panties, I plod into the kitchen.

"I'm making us some eggs and bacon ... want some," she asks. Her ass cheeks surround the thin string of her thong, a bare midriff exposed below the tube top struggling to contain her breasts.

"Shit, looking like that, I might want more of your pussy." I snicker.

"Any ole time sweetheart."

"I just talked with Tara ... told her about you," Sam says as he relaxes at the table with a cup of coffee.

"Yeah, what'd you tell her ... exactly?" I laugh.

"I left out some of the details about all the fucking." He chuckles. "But we talked about docs. She doesn't know of any just now. She said she'd keep an ear to the ground."

"Thank you, both. I still can't believe my luck, meeting both of you ... stumps and great sex. Wow, more than I deserve."

"Our pleasure," he says. "When do classes begin?"

"Tomorrow. I have my schedule already. Guess I'll have to control my urges better than this morning." I laugh.

"Don't feel like you have too, you know, do that with us."

"Hey, I want to. Last night I listened to you for a while. I was so excited, fucking hot even."

"Sorry for making all that noise. I get a little carried away at time. Feel free to join in anytime."

"Shit, I'd never get enough sleep to make it through my classes."

"Well, the weekends ... anyway, the offer still stands."

-

I stroll up and down the isles of the university bookstore, piling textbooks in my arms. I feel that my back is about to break before I find the last one. I lean against the wall for a moment to catch my breath and notice the line snaking about leading to the six cash registers.

The tall handsome man behind me in line chats me up as if he has a chance of landing a date before I die in a hundred years. I am civil and assure him I will be too busy to go out anytime soon. He scans the titles of the books I have and notices one for a class he is taking. It is fortunate for me that we don't have the class at the same time.

I drop the pile of books on the counter and push them a few more inches for the cashier to begin scanning them.

"Good luck with the classes," he offers and moves to another line.

I wonder what his reaction would have been had I'd already been missing a leg. I snicker to myself then hand the credit card to the cashier.

With the books stowed in my book bag over my shoulder, I stroll as casually as thirty pounds of books will allow me, across campus. I notice a man with a limp and watch intently trying to decide the reason for the limp. I soon give up and continue towards my car. I see another person limping and I question myself if I am just dreaming about my future.

-

"Lot of books there," Sam says, as I make my way through the living room.

"Yeah, should be buying them by the pound." I laugh, and then wiggle my ass in his direction.

He follows me and stands in the doorway of my bedroom, watching me stack the books on the desk.

"Nice ass you got there," he softly says.

I hike my skirt and show him the object of his attention and that I am not wearing anything underneath.

"See anything you like," I quiz, then playfully slap a cheek. "Maybe you'd like to bend me over the desk."

I laugh and shove my hips up in an exaggerated pose. I hear his zipper rip downward just behind me and I glance back to see his tool dragged out.

"In my pussy, old man."

I press my chest against the desk and spread my feet leaving my hips jutted towards him as he flips my skirt over my back. The head works slowly in the entrance as my juices mix with his precum. I feel him thrust a few times, and the cock slips deeper each time. His large hands hold my waist firmly and with a rough jab, he drives himself fully inside.

"Whoa-a, Nelly," I tease, wiggling my hips against him, adjusting the way he fills me just a little. "There, have at it!" I stretch my upper body fully along the top of the desk and enjoy the sensation of his long slow strokes.

"That's a good girl, takin' it from the back."

"With a cock like yours, I'll take it anyway I can get it."

"Such a tease."

He thrusts a few times and we are silent, other than the slopping of his cock inside me. His ball sack slaps me occasionally.

"Oh-h yeah-h, love those sounds old man ... just a thick shaft in my cunt-t. Yeah-h."

"Baby, if you were totally legless and stretched over that desk...."

He falls silent and grunts as his milky come fills the small amount of space not already filled with his shaft. I feel the goo drain each time he pulls nearly out before slamming back inside.

"Legless, huh?" I say, looking back along my side at his short stump ready to slap my hip again. "I'd just be happy to get rid of one ... but both, hmmm." He drives deep a few more times. Suddenly a sneaky climax ravages me. "Ah, ah," I groan, my fingers gripping the desk tightly. "Ah, ah,"

He backs away just enough to be free of my pussy and reaches down to pull his underwear up along the single leg.

"Wait," I beg then kneel down in front of him. I drag my tongue along the warm flesh, slurping our mixture of juices into my mouth. My lips slide over the sides in kisses, sucking even more away, until he is as clean as before the fuck. "There," I say, with a tug of his balls. "All clean."

"What a good girl you are." He chuckles and pulls his underwear and jeans up.

"I'm going for a swim before dinner. I have a ton of reading before my first classes tomorrow."

-

Sam waltzes up behind Rachel and wraps his arms around her waist. "What a body," he whispers into her neck.

"Mine or hers?"

"Yours, of course." His hand slipped under her t-shirt and fondles a bare breast then twirls the nipple between his fingers.

"Yeah, I saw ya a while ago. You were buried deep in that girl's cunt."

He nuzzles her neck sweetly for a few minutes. "Not like your mouth hasn't been down there a bunch too. I thought we were both enjoying having her here. It makes all like before Tara ran off to that job ... don't it?"

She spins in his arms and rubs her crotch against his as she gazes into his eyes. "You're the best, you know I love you so much." She pecks at his lips and gives him a forceful grind. She laughs.

"I know." He presses his lips against hers and lets his tongue explore her mouth for a while. He swells inside the jeans as she rubs against him.

"Maybe you'd like to fuck me now." She snickers. "I have needs too."

"Goddamn, you two will wear my pecker off."

"Yeah, but it'll be fun until then." She playfully swats his hip then hops back a step.

He follows her into their bedroom and watches her undress. "Perhaps you'd like to fuck me from behind." She leans over and wiggles her ass at him.

"And such a sweet thing it is ... and that stump, oh my, oh my."

She lies on her back, one foot in the air stretching out to the side, the stump pointing the other direction as best as possible. "Your dick is probably a little tuckered, just nibble for a while." She spreads her pussy lips smartly with two fingers and bucks her hips slightly. "Come to mama."

-

The warm breeze of the late afternoon blows across my nakedness, the electric buzz of the vibrator drifts from between my legs, as I struggle to read the third page of the literature textbook. The thoughts of the past days force all new thoughts away with too much ease. Beside, the moans and screams from their bedroom are unusually loud now. I wonder if the door might be open. A small snicker escapes my mouth and I begin the page again.

My eyes stray to the laptop screen and the pictures of female amputees as they fade and appear while the slide show progresses. One of Zoe appears in a sensual pose with her hand curled over the leg stump from behind.

"Baby-y," I mummer, my fingers moving the vibrator out a little then back in. I let thoughts of Zoe roll around my mind for a long moment then the picture dissolves into one of another woman.

I pull my left foot behind my hip and sit with the leg folded as if the leg ended at the knee. I had pretended around Zoe for most of the relationship and felt fortunate that she seemed to understand my feelings even though she lost her leg for more 'normal' reasons.

"Love your cock-k!" Rachel screams in their bedroom as he does something to her, probably something that feels particularly good from the way it sounds.

Again, I begin the same page once again. The foot remains under my hip.

-

The night covers the outside as I flip the kitchen light on. My bare feet plod back and forth between the refrigerator and counter, as I retrieve the necessary things to make a ham and cheese sandwich then return to put them back. Not wearing clothes around the house feels more natural with each passing day and I let my ass sway in a little dance as I waltz towards the kitchen table.

"Guess we got carried away," Rachel says as she crutches into the kitchen with Sam not far behind. "Hope we didn't make too much noise." She laughs heartily.

"No. I just turned my vibrator up." I chuckle. "There's more ham in there."

She opens the refrigerator and looks idly inside. Sam swats her ass cheek firmly and the whack echoes around the room. His nearly erect cock sticks out nicely.

"Give it a rest," Rachel teases.

"How 'bout you?" he quizzes as he glances at me.

"I've got to study." I laugh, and then give the thick shaft a few playful strokes pulling him towards me.

"Geez-z," he groans.

I lean down and suck him with mayonnaise-covered lips, taking several inches in my mouth and tasting Rachel's flavor. I find myself getting lost in the feel of him and I begin giving him oral with greater enthusiasm. My hand fondles his ball sack as his cock head bounces off the beginning of my throat.

His hand rests on my head as he begins fucking my mouth. "Oh god-d," he grunts. His stump rubs my face.

-

"Hey doll face," Rachel coos as I walk through the living room after class on Friday. She sits on the couch wearing jeans and an unbuttoned blouse, reading a paperback book. The radio plays an old rock and roll song softly in the background. "Sam went to the store, he'll be back in a few hours."

"A three day week that feels like a year, geez, glad it is over," I reply without stopping.

Her crutch tips tap smartly against the hardwood floor as she follows me into my bedroom.

"Maybe I could help relieve some of the tension," she teases, her hand cupping a bare breast and rubbing it around her chest.

"If I had some crutches, I'd wrap my fucking leg up and pretend for a while."

"I got an extra pair. Be right back."

I undress and wait, sitting on my foot pulled against my hip. She tosses me an elastic bandage and I wrap it around my folded leg. I wobble unsteadily on my foot as I stand to measure a crutch under my arm. I sit and press the gold-colored button and let it out one hole. Before I stand, I pull my jeans on, my slender leg folded is not much larger than the other is, and stuff my foot in the seat, then fasten the waistband.

"How long 'till I can have it off?" I beg as I stand and shove the crutches under each arm. "I don't know how much longer I can stand to watch you two going about so nicely on one leg. Shit, man!" I take a few steps and quickly regain my confidence as the empty part of the pants leg swings back and forth with each one.

"Haven't heard from Tara yet, but Sam told her of the need to find a doc. Maybe over the Christmas holidays, you can go away and have it done."

"That'd be sweet since I have three weeks between terms."

I crutch back and forth a few times across the empty space of the bedroom then stop in front of her. I wiggle my toes against the floor and savor the inability to do the same with the other foot.

For the next half hour, I move about the house using the crutches, and then I unwrap my leg and rub the pins and needles throbbing in my foot.

Rachel stands in the doorway and watches. "Damn, you do a grand job on the sticks."

I glance up at her and smile. "Thanks. I used to do that ... a lot."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I had a girlfriend ... Zoe. She had one leg, not because she wanted to be that way. Anyway, she seemed fascinated with my desire to pretend and I did it often around her. Sometimes, we even went out in public with me that way."

I pull my jeans back on just as the front door closes and we hear Sam's crutches tapping along the floor. He puts something on the kitchen counter and we go in to see what he has bought.

"Our baby girl has been pretending to have one leg," Rachel tells him.

"God, I wish I could have seen that."

"Don't worry, I have a feeling that I'll be doing it a lot more ... until Tara finds a doc." I laugh. "Seeing you two has rekindled a blaze inside me to get the fucker cut off." I laugh again.

"I got some more whiskey and some popcorn. Anyone up for sitting out by the pool and watching the stars."

"As long as we're all naked as a jaybird," Rachel roars.

I move closer to her back and wrap my arms around her waist. "Oh honey," I say as I kiss along her neck. "I love both of your sexuality. I haven't known anyone that loves to screw as much as I do."

Instead of venturing outside, the three of us stroll towards their bedroom and cover the bed with our naked bodies, her face between my thighs, his between hers.

"Oh god-d," she blows across my creaming opening as he shoves another thick finger inside her.

I close my eyes tight and imagine not having any legs as he suggested before. I feel his cock tap against my lips and I part them to accept his warm flesh inside my mouth. The first few inches are always the best, but I greedily take a little more, but not so much I will gag. I taste the fragrant remains of him having been inside her not long before and let my mind flash back to the last time I was alone with her. For me, there is little different between having sex with either of them.

My head bobs as I let his shaft move about in my mouth and I hold his stump forcefully in one hand, feeling the soft fleshy mass mold itself nicely against my palm. I think about having one leg like his, the other like hers, neither the same length, but both too short for any kind of prosthetic leg. I find myself feeling comfortable with the image of me in a wheelchair, my short skirt flat against a thick cushion with little thigh to help balance me.

Suddenly his come is filling my mouth and I realize I have been thinking more about myself than his cock. I almost choke as the surprise flood fills my throat. I gulp quickly and catch up with his eager releases.

"Ah-h," she joyfully screams, as her tongue rips across my pussy opening. Her face slams against my crotch and I realize he is pounding her cunt with several fingers. "Oh god-d, baby-y," she quickly repeats loudly, the hot breath like a furnace against my clit. She replaces her face against me with three fingers and begins a jackhammer attack on me.

"Oh-h, ah-h," I begin repeating, the come I could not completely swallow still draining along my chin. I thrust my mouth against his stump as if it is a small pillow and try to muffle my orgasmic cries in the depths of the object of my dreams.

I awake in a pile of amputated bodies with the quarter moon shining through the opened window with the curtains pulled to either side. Both are making exhausted sleeping sounds with arms intertwined with different parts of other's bodies. The smell of crazy sex covers us in orgasmic bliss, and I drift back to sleep without moving.

The sounds of a cock slopping though cunt already filled with sex wakes me in the dim morning light. Maybe it is the sounds of Rachel roaring about doing something harder, which stirs me. The mattress rises and falls all around me and I glance through sleep filled eyes and see Sam on top of Rachel making long forceful strokes, one quickly after the other. Her lone foot points towards the ceiling, the stump splayed far to the side.

I roll to one side, rest my head on an upturned hand, and watch as I slowly let several fingers do to me, what he is doing to her.

Her toes curl tightly as the climax washes over the rest of her body. "Oh Sam, oh Sam," she begs and he continues the rapid thrusts, his come jetting out her and draining over her asshole.

-

I awake, alone. It feels like hours later and I rub my eyes in a vain effort to see the clock - eleven. I stretch my arms and legs and ponder what that would be like if both my legs were off at the hips. I sit with both feet under my hips and look at my knees as though they are stumps. I stretch my arms and am unable to answer my question, though the exercise is pleasurable.

My bare feet plod against the hardwood floor as my legs carry my naked body through the house to my bathroom and my shower.

The warm water cascades over my head and along my body. I watch the rivulets of water tease my nipples as they split over the darkened parts before falling over my stomach to the drain.

Fingers wipe through his come that fills my pussy until I feel fresh again. I sense a lingering climax begging for release as I remove my fingers and ignore the need to do anything about it. Instead, I lean against the shower wall and pull a foot behind me then idly watch the waters drain past my imagined stump.

With each passing day, my need for becoming like Rachel, Sam, or even Tara builds. It is all I can think about now. Standing in the shower on one foot, feeling so comfortable, leaves me in a state of pleasure, one matched only by the frequent and intense sexual activity allowed by this couple that has graciously invited me into their home and family.

I rack hangers along the rod in the closet, pausing to look at each garment. At last, I find one of my few long skirts, one that hangs just past my knees. I remove the hanger and look at it trying to remember the last time I wore it. I realize it is the last time I pretended, as I am desperate to do again.

Barefooted, I crutch into the kitchen. My blue cotton skirt hides any signs of my faked missing leg. The white blouse, tight against me, shows peaks where my excited nipples beg against the fabric.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Rachel says. "I was just fixin' some pancakes. Do you want some?"

Sam sits at the kitchen table sipping coffee and reading the newspaper. "Hey babe," he says to me. "You know, you're welcome in our bed anytime."

"Thanks darling, it was fun. I need to study on week nights, but we do have the weekends ... tonight, maybe like last night." I snicker.

"I see you have your leg up," he says, the cup hovering near his mouth ready for another sip.

"Yeah. I sure didn't think I'd find a place where I could pretend ... again. My leg is slender enough that it looks pretty natural."

"Tara pretended all the time for the last year before we went. How long can you keep it that way?"

"I used to do it for most of a day. It was actually getting to the point of being almost too weak to walk on."

"A whole day," Rachel says, sounding surprised.

"The slender shape of my thigh and lower leg keep it from cutting the circulation off so much."

I stand and glance between them. Dressed, they looked so different from earlier. I almost laughed, but resisted my own little joke.

"Have a seat," she says. "A batch is almost ready. How many do you want?"