Roxie & Erica: Blair's Victory Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," Erica answered with semen covering the outside of her lips. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Open your mouth, I thought I saw something."

Erica opened her mouth to reveal the guard's sperm still resting on her tongue. Erica had been swishing it around in her mouth for the last minute without swallowing. Erica made sure Blair saw it before she swallowed with an exaggerated noise and opened her mouth again to show it was all gone.

"You naughty girl. Well done, pet," Blair said. She rubbed Erica's shoulder and addressed Roxie, "You showed much improved effort there too, Rox. Nice work." Roxie hated that she actually blushed and felt pride swelling inside her at Blair's compliment. She really was lost if she felt proud that she fucked and sucked a dick at the same time.

"Who wants next?" Blair asked the guards. The guards rotated around, each one wanting to sample both women's holes. The pussies of Blair's pets were soon filled with the ejaculate of multiple men. Blair felt amused that the guards were such virulent homophobes but they didn't seem to mind at all using another man's semen as lubricant. Roxie and Erica had never wiped their mouths after having that orifice fucked, so their mouths and chins were soon dripping with the semen that hadn't passed through their lips. While the other five guards participated in the festivities, Reynolds stood back and watched them have their fun. There was only one thing left he wanted to do.

After letting the guards cum inside her pets a few more times, Blair said, "I believe two of you paid extra for the privilege of getting to fuck these pets' beautiful assholes. We haven't much more time so let's go ahead and get started."

Reynolds and the youngest guard stepped forward. Reynolds stood behind Roxie while the young guard stood behind Erica. "Ladies, spread those asses wide," Blair commanded. "Make it easy for them and for you."

Roxie and Erica did as they were told, spreading their cheeks apart to grant access to their holes. When Erica spread her ass apart, her butthole gaped open while Roxie's asshole clenched together tightly even with her cheeks spread wide apart. The young guard who Erica thought was cute played with Erica's anus using the tip of his finger. He had never had the chance to engage in anal sex before and was very curious about it. Erica sighed as she felt his finger easily penetrate past her anus and into her rectum. She had been waiting and hoping for this all day.

Blair pulled a small vial out of her pocket and set it on the desk. "Here, have some lube. It will help ease the passage," Blair said. The younger guard squirted an ample amount on his hands and rubbed them together. He stroked the fluid generously over his cock with one hand while his other fingered Erica using the lubricant. Erica let out a small cry as she felt the cold, viscous fluid being applied in and around her asshole. Reynolds didn't apply any of the lube to his person. He wouldn't give any relief to the woman who had knocked him silly.

"Do you think we need to wear condoms?" the young guard asked Blair.

"I should think not," Blair replied, "Unless you are that concerned about being penis deep inside their filthy asses, which is exactly what you signed up for. It's not like they can get pregnant in the butt," Blair said with a chuckle.

It was time. The young guard pulled his finger out of Erica's ass and replaced it with the tip of his cock. Erica's hands kept her cheeks spread apart so her anus remained gaping open as she felt the guard's cock spreading her asshole apart. Erica did most of the work of taking the cock in her ass, pushing her asshole back against the guard's dick until it slid easily inside her ass. Once Erica got over the initial discomfort of a cock fully entering her ass, she felt disappointment over how small it actually was. The length of the guard's erect penis couldn't have been more than six inches. Erica sighed. While she enjoyed the feeling of something hard penetrating her asshole, she wanted her entire ass to be filled. This would do for now, but Erica really hoped that Roxie or Blair would use one of their giant strap-ons on her tonight and fill her rectum up right.

Reynolds placed his cock just outside Roxie's asshole and shoved it deep inside her without warning. Roxie cried out in agony as Reynolds thrust his long, hard cock all the way inside her without the aid of any lubrication. Roxie silently thanked Blair for exercising her asshole so much over the last week. If her ass hadn't been trained to take large objects deep inside it Reynolds would have done some damage. Reynolds looked down as he slowly pulled his cock out of Roxie's tight asshole before forcefully thrusting his penis back in again. Reynolds continued fucking her in this way, pulling his cock out slowly until just the tip was still inside before pushing the entire length back in swiftly and roughly. Roxie whimpered as Reynolds sodomized he relentlessly. Roxie still kept her asscheeks spread apart and gritted her teeth as Reynolds ravaged her ass.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this," Reynolds said. "I've been itching for weeks to fuck you right in your fat ass."

He continued fucking Roxie's ass with his dry cock, causing Roxie to moan loudly in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Roxie normally enjoyed having her ass played with, and she had had objects much larger than Reynolds' penis poking inside her rectum before. But something about the rough way Reynolds penetrated her made this feel different. Roxie knew that the only way this assfucking could ever feel comfortable was if she simply relaxed and went with it. Roxie tried to spread her asshole even wider apart by squeezing her buttocks in her hands and pushing them far to the side. She moved her ass back against Reynolds' cock while she pushed and flexed with her sphincter like she was taking a large shit. Gradually, Roxie's ass was able to take his cock better, or at least well enough that Roxie could enjoy it. Reynolds had a long, thick dick that penetrated nice and deep inside Roxie, just the way she liked it. Roxie felt herself becoming wet and her natural lubrication spread along her backside to ease the passage of Reynolds' cock.

Reynolds noticed Roxie was pushing her ass back against his cock and moaning loud and long as he fucked her asshole. "You fucking love this, don't you?" Reynolds asked.

Roxie grunted and answered loudly, "Yes, I fucking love it! I want you to squirt your cum deep inside my ass!"

"All in good time," Reynolds answered as he continued ramming his dick into Roxie's asshole repeatedly. "I want to make sure you can't sit down for at least a week, first."

"Oh fuck yes," Roxie groaned. "Wreck this ass."

While the two guards continued fucking the pet's asses, Blair demanded of her pets, "I thought you two were in love? Kiss!"

Roxie and Erica looked over at each other, and even their current situation couldn't diminish the affection that showed in their eyes. They leaned over and kissed each other with lips closed a few times. They were feeling quite amorous due to the anal pleasure being provided to them though, so in no time at all their mouths opened and their tongues intertwined. Being bounced forward by the men fucking them made it difficult to keep their lips locked together. Their kissing became sloppier and sloppier as they attempted to put their mouths anywhere on each other's face they could reach. Appropriately, the pets were essentially just licking each other's faces as their butt sex continued.

Reynolds addressed the younger guard fucking Erica next to him, "Hey, Stern! How does your first time fucking a skank's ass feel?"

The young guard who evidently was named Stern grinned and answered, "Really fucking good." He stuffed his cock as far inside Erica's ass as it could reach, which turned out to only be six inches. "Her ass is so loose that it feels like I am fucking pussy, though."

Erica couldn't help scowling back at the guard fucking her. Maybe it would be a little tighter if his cock weren't so tiny. Erica enjoyed the feeling of having her ass penetrated, but this was nowhere close to filling the emptiness inside her as she desired. "How about yours, Reynolds?" Stern asked.

"Roxie is a little tightass," Reynolds said. He pulled his cock all the way out of her ass and did notice that her anus had been left gaping open. "But it looks like that may no longer be the case," Reynolds said with a grin.

He put his cock back in Roxie's gaping asshole just to the head. Reynolds stood there unmoving for a minute waiting for Roxie to make the next move. After her impatience set in, Roxie pushed her bottom back and took Reynold's long, thick cock inside her ass. Roxie kept sliding back on the cock until all nine inches of Reynolds' dick had been buried deep inside her rectum. Roxie slid forward and backward on Reynolds' cock as he stood still, using him to fuck her own ass. Reynolds reached around and grabbed Roxie's ample bosom, squeezing her tightly as he thrust himself all the way inside Roxie. She winced in pain as she felt all of him inside her, but Roxie finally had to admit that she enjoyed the sensation of a large cock buried to the hilt inside her ass.

As they continued fucking, Erica noticed Stern breathing heavier and slowing down his thrusts. Erica had well outlasted the young guard who was now tiring out. Stern had already come in Roxie's mouth and also inside Erica's pussy. He felt drained in more ways than one and couldn't muster the energy to come again, even with the prospect of finishing inside Erica's ass. He pulled his small cock out of Erica and stumbled backward.

"You tagging out, bro?" Reynolds asked as he continued pegging Roxie in her butthole.

"I can't do it, man," said Stern as he recovered his breath. "I'm exhausted."

Erica stayed bent over the desk, feeling bored and unsatisfied. She looked over at her true love being pounded in the ass. Roxie had taken her hands off her buttocks and had them stretched forward, gripping the edge of the desk tightly. Reynolds held his hands on the outer perimeter of Roxie's buttocks near her hips. He spread her asscheeks apart so he could see his cock sliding in and out of Roxie's asshole. The skin of her anus clenched tightly to Reynold's penis, but gave way to each thrust. Erica thought Roxie looked so beautiful with her eyes closed and the side of her face pressed to the surface of the desk. She moaned lightly with every thrust of Reynolds' dick.

"Rica, will you stop daydreaming and do something," Blair said suddenly. Erica snapped out of her reverie. "Here, how about you get on your knees behind Reynolds and eat his asshole. I'm sure he will enjoy it."

"Yes, Mistress," Erica answered. "Thank you, Mistress."

True to Blair's prediction, Reynolds grinned lecherously at this suggestion. He had never been able to convince a woman to lick his ass, even the prostitute that he occasionally hired after work wouldn't do it for any amount of money. Thankfully, he had this little slut Erica who would do any nasty thing that Blair ordered her to. Reynolds slowed his fucking of Roxie and looked back as Erica lowered herself to her knees and crawled between his legs. Reynolds spread his legs wide to allow Erica room between them. Erica had an up-close view of disgusting male ass with a lining of thick, dark fur running up and down between his asscrack. Oh well, Erica thought as she spread apart Reynolds' asscheeks, an orders an order.

Hair tickled Erica's face as her tongue worked its way to Reynolds asshole. Erica hesitated right before her tongue actually touched Reynolds' wrinkled anus. Erica loved pussy, and while she was willing to put a cock in her mouth and other holes this seemed disgusting to her. But Erica thought of how happy this would make her Mistress, and she decided to go through with it. Erica put her tongue right on the outside of Reynolds' anus and licked around the rim for a few times before sticking the tip of her tongue right in the middle of Reynolds' bud. Reynolds moaned and yelled, "Fuck me!" as he felt Erica's warm, wet tongue licking in and around his asshole. Erica found that Reynolds' ass didn't taste all that different from Roxie or Blair's assholes. in other words, Erica loved it. If she closed her eyes and pretended she almost wouldn't even know it was a man she was licking, though the amount of hair and the way his ass sloped down toward his groin was a dead giveaway.

Erica got completely into it, nibbling on the wrinkled skin of Reynolds' anus and sucking on his ass. Erica's mouth made loud smacking noises as she slurped at his butthole. The pleasure being provided to both Reynolds' cock and his ass was almost too much for him to take. He took one hand off of Roxie's ass and moved it behind him to the back of Erica's head. With one hand he grabbed a handful of fat just above Roxie's waist to hold her to him as he slowly fucked her ass. With the other hand he held Erica's mouth to his ass, trying to encourage her to stick her tongue inside his asshole. As he rocked back and forth from fucking Roxie he wiped his ass right on Erica's mouth. Erica put her hands on Reynolds' waist and held him steady as she stuck her tongue in and out of his asshole repeatedly. Even after a minute or more of tongue-fucking, she was still unable to get more of her tongue than the tip inside despite her best efforts.

Reynolds' slowed his fucking motion as he felt pleasure mounting. He wished he could fuck Roxie's ass a little bit longer, but the effect of Erica's tongue on his asshole had pushed him to the brink. As he felt his orgasm beginning, Reynolds thrust his cock all the way inside Roxie. He felt every inch of his cock being squeezed by Roxie's tight ass as he forced his way deep into her rectum. At the exact instant he came, Erica's tongue pushed aside the flesh of Reynolds' anus blocking her entry and licked its way inside of Reynolds' asshole. Reynolds grunted like an animal as Erica's tongue wriggled inside his ass while his semen ejaculated into the deep recesses of Roxie's ass. Reynolds stood unmoving with his cock still buried to the hilt inside Roxie's ass. Erica continued licking his asshole; she would probably continue to do so all day until someone told her to stop. Reynolds put his hand on Erica's face and pushed her head away, "That's enough, slut."

Roxie and Reynolds sighed in unison as he slid his cock out of her ass. He left Roxie's asshole red, wet, and gaping after exiting. Reynolds slapped Roxie's large as hard as he could. It made a loud smacking noise as it was spanked.

"That felt so goddamn good fucking your ass," Reynolds said. "Not such hot shit now, are you?"

Roxie shook her head. "No, sir."

"I think you actually enjoyed it. Did you like being my anal slut and cumbucket?"

"Yes, I loved being a worthless whore whose only use is to be a hole for you to cum in."

Reynolds laughed and shrugged. "Hey, you said it. Not me."

Reynolds walked over to join the rest of his coworkers, his flaccid penis still dangling outside his pants. The other guards had stroked themselves as they watched Reynolds and Stern having anal sex with Blair's pets. Apparently having your penis hanging out in front of other men wasn't homosexual at all as long as there were two sluts begging to be fucked nearby.

Blair pointed to the ground and ordered Erica, "Lay down on the floor." To Roxie: "Straddle your sister pet. Sit on your knees with your ass facing her." Roxie's ass felt uncomfortable. Not only was her asshole sore, she could feel Reynolds' cum pooling just inside of her anus and making her feel like she had to use the toilet. Not only that, she had the cum of five other men clinging to the inside of her pussy as well. A small trickle of milky white semen dripped from her anus and down her thigh, but most of Reynolds' cum sat comfortably inside her ass waiting to escape.

Erica laid on the floor with her legs spread open. She also carried the seed of five men inside her vagina. A small trickle of their mixed cum dripped out of her pussy and created a small puddle on the floor beneath her. Milky-white semen clung to Erica's black pubic hair as she pushed the semen out of her vagina. A trickle turned to a flood as Erica squirted the sperm out of her vagina. Erica wiped the cum off her pussy and licked the cream off her fingers as she waited for Roxie.

Roxie lowered herself down so that she sat practically on Erica's chest with her bottom placed right above Erica's head. The pets both knew what Blair wanted them to do, but they waited for confirmation from their owner. "Roxie, I want you to put Reynolds' cum into Erica's mouth."

Erica put her hands on Roxie's hips and positioned her so Roxie's asshole was atop Erica's open mouth. Roxie pushed out with her anus and first heard a fart evacuating the air from her ass before Reynolds' cum squirted out of her asshole into Erica's waiting mouth. Hot, sticky semen poured out of Roxie's ass now that the floodgates had been opened. Roxie kept pushing until her effort created another loud fart of cum that splattered into Erica's mouth. As Roxie pushed, the semen inside her pussy also escaped with a loud squishing noise. It fell upon Erica's neck and dripped down to her chest until lines of white semen covered her body.

Blair grinned as she watched Roxie farting a man's cum into Erica's mouth. Blair noticed that the whiteness of Reynolds' ejaculate had been recolored brown after squirting out of Roxie's ass. The sticky substance must have combined with some of Roxie's fecal matter while it was swimming inside her. Blair must not have performed the enema soon enough before the guard's special session began. Blair wished she had rearranged her schedule beforehand to keep her pet cleaner but quickly dispelled that notion when she saw the look on Erica's face as she received Roxie's dirty gift. The slut clearly loved this. Erica stretched her neck forward so she could lick off some of the cum ringing Roxie's anus. She put her lips together and sucked on Roxie's rosebud in an attempt to coax out any more cum. Erica stuck her tongue inside of Roxie's gaping anus to make out with her butthole.

"That can't be all of it," Blair remarked. "There's more cum left, I know it."

Erica put her head back and stuck two of her fingers inside Roxie's ass for exploratory purposes. She moved them in and out of Roxie's asshole slowly to try and draw out more cum. After a minute of inspection, Erica pulled her fingers out and a dollop of cum rushed out of Roxie's gaping asshole. Erica's mouth had been perfectly positioned to catch it before it fell to the floor. Rather than swallow, Erica left the shot of love resting in her mouth so she could show her Mistress.

After expelling as much semen as she believed she could, Roxie rolled off of Erica's body and allowed her sister pet to sit up. Erica opened her mouth to show off the brownish-white load resting on her tongue. Blair addressed the guards, "Hey, fellas. What should we have Erica do with the cum in her mouth?"

The guards chanted, "Snowball! Snowball! Snowball!" Wanting to oblige her Mistress' patrons, Erica looked over to Roxie who nodded. Roxie crawled over and sat next to Erica. They wrapped their arms around each other and moved their lips haltingly closer. When their lips locked together, Erica forced Roxie's mouth open with her tongue and passed all of the cum she had been storing inside over to Roxie's gaping maw. Roxie's sucked the cum into her mouth and tasted the pungent combination of flavors that included saliva, semen, and her own ass. Erica laid her hands tenderly to the sides of Roxie's face and held her mouth tightly to hers as she stuck her tongue as far as it could reach in Roxie's mouth. The pets played with Reynolds' cum, passing it back and forth between each other's tongues in a twisted kind of dance.