Roxie & Erica: Blair's Victory Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica and Roxie engaged in little contests to keep these encounters interesting each week. They challenged each other to see who could deep throat the largest cock the longest without taking a breath, or who could have the most guys come inside their asses in one day. The lesbian sister pets would laugh and discuss in their free time which guards had the largest and most pleasing cocks. They still weren't attracted to men, but only used the male guards' natural sexual equipment for their own pleasure. Blair and the guards still discussed some secret arrangement each week, but Erica never learned any of the details of it. It didn't matter anyways, if Mistress wanted Rica to know she would tell her.

Blair's pets had become an attractive commodity within the prison community. Inmates would pay in money or favors for the opportunity to have Roxie and Erica for a night. The only stipulations were that all activities had to take place in Blair's cell and Blair had to be present for the entire session. Otherwise, the cell was the temporary Mistress' playground for the evening, and Blair's pets were her playthings. Blair rarely participated, she was content to call out suggestions to the new Mistress and rub her clit as she watched a new girl play with her pets.

The renters of Blair's property rarely did anything too creative with them. They usually just made the pets spank each other or crawl around wherever they ordered them too. They of course used Roxie and Erica's mouths for the worship of their pussies and assholes. Blair made all of her toys available for the renter's use so sometimes they would make the pets fuck or suck a strapon, but usually nothing too crazy occurred. Except where two particular inmates were concerned.

The two most frequent users of Blair's property were well known to both Roxie and Erica. Tammy delighted in forcing her two former Mistress' to obey her. Her domination was nearly as cruel as Blair's. She would make Roxie and Erica slap each other silly and stick their fingers down the other's throats until they vomited all over each other. Tammy then forced Roxie and Erica to lick the bile off each other, reminding them that dirty dogs always eat their own vomit. Tammy also made Roxie sit on Erica and make Erica eat her pussy until she couldn't breathe. All the while Tammy sat on the bed with her foot sticking out, forcing Roxie to lick and suck her toes before trying to stick her foot down Roxie's throat. Even Blair thought Tammy took it too far sometimes, but as long as Tammy didn't leave any lasting sign of physical harm on her pets, anything was up for grabs.

The other most frequent patron was Avette. The mature French-Canadian woman was infamous throughout the prison for being a notorious anal slut who could only have an orgasm while her ass was being played with. Avette considered Roxie and Erica dear friends of hers and regretted what they had been reduced to, but she couldn't resist an opportunity to play with Erica's prolapsed anus. Avette had first heard of such a thing a few decades before, but had given up hope of actually getting to see and experience a prolapsed anus since being sentenced to prison over twenty years ago. Her wishes had finally been answered though, and Avette was now addicted to Erica's prolapse. She loved the deep red color of it and the warm, sensitive way it felt when she touched it. Avette delighted in the way Erica moaned and quivered at the barest touch to her sensitive insides.

Avette's biweekly sessions with Blair's pets always started the same. Avette applied enemas to both Erica and Roxie's rectums as well as her own. At Blair's insistence, Avette would order Roxie and Erica to spray all over each other with their fluid-filled asses to ensure their bowels were completely voided. After cleaning and evacuating the inside of everyone's rectums thoroughly, Avette would place Erica's ass in front of her while Roxie sat behind Avette. Though Erica's anus had been permanently gaped, Avette still liked to tease it open further using her fingers and tongue. Avette wouldn't continue until she could stick two fingers inside Erica's ass without touching the outside rim of her anus. Three and then four fingers were then easily fitted into Erica's ass, with little resistance provided by Erica's weakened sphincter. While Avette prepared Erica's ass, Roxie gave her a sloppy rimjob from behind and slowly stretched her open using her fingers. Avette fingerfucked Erica's ass repeatedly before adding dildos and other large toys to the mix. Avette slowly stretched and exercised Erica's asshole until her anus practically fell out. While Avette prepared Erica's asshole, she would have Roxie strap on a dildo and fuck her ass from behind. Avette instructed Roxie to fuck her ass slow and deep, just the way she liked it. Enough that it gave her pleasure, but not enough to distract Avette from the important work she was undertaking. When Avette noticed Erica's anus being pulled out along with the 9-inch dildo she was being filled with, Avette knew Erica's ass was ready.

Avette hooked her fingers inside the rim of Erica's anus and stretched it as far apart as possible. "Push your ass out, you anal slut," ordered Avette. "You know what Mommy likes. I want to feel the inside of your ass in my hands."

Erica moaned at hearing Avette's depraved desires whispered in her ear. Erica barely had to strain herself by this point to force her anus to pop inside out. Erica's first few pushes brought her pink rosebud to the surface where it poked out of her hole in a wet, wrinkled mass. After a few more good pushes, a squishy popping noise announced the exit of her prolapse. Avette cried out in delight at the sight. Avette ran her hands over the warm, slick flesh of Erica's dark red prolapse feverishly before being overcome with desire and taking the entire thing in her mouth.

Erica moaned wildly as she felt Avette licking and sucking on her prolapse. This area of her body felt even more sensitive and pleasure-inducing than her clitoris. Avette had been turned on by and obsessed with assholes for as long she could remember, but she had never experienced anything like this before. Erica was by far the greatest anal slut Avette had ever known.

They had done this enough times by now that Roxie knew that this point was when Avette wanted her ass fucked good and hard. Roxie took the older woman by the hips and plunged the strapon all the way inside Avette's ass. Avette gasped as her ass was entirely filled by nine inches of firm, rubbery plastic. Roxie slowly pulled the strapon all the way out to view Avette's gape before thrusting it back in again. Avette had been inserting foreign objects inside her anal cavity since before puberty so she was easily able to take a large dildo inside her ass. She no longer felt pain when her ass was pounded, only sublime pleasure. Roxie continued fucking Avette's ass at an even more rapid pace until she gave Avette the greatest experience imaginable. An anal orgasm. Avette moaned and sucked even harder on Erica's prolapse as an orgasm shuddered its way throughout her body. Nothing in life gave Avette more pleasure than having her ass pounded until she came while Erica's prolapse filled her mouth. Cum dripped out of Avette's pussy and to the floor beneath her.

Next came everybody's favorite part. Roxie pulled her strapon slowly out of Avette at the same time Avette pushed with all her might. As the dildo exited Avette's ass, her straining effort caused her ass to exit along with it. After over thirty years of anal fucking, only now was Avette able to produce her own prolapse. Avette sighed heavily as she felt her anus take leave of her system. Avette took Erica's prolapse out of her mouth and turned around so her and Erica faced each other ass-to-ass. They pushed their asses together so their prolapses mashed into each other. Both women gasped and moaned at the indescribable feeling of their inner asses touching and rubbing together. Avette and Erica bounced their asses up and down, fucking each other using their prolapses. The incredible pleasure quickly brought the two to orgasm, with both of them squirting in unison as their asses rubbed together. Blair and Roxie both watched in awe as the women got off on having sex with each other using the flesh inside their anuses. Puddles of cum covered the floor as Erica and Avette breathed heavily trying to recover. Blair and Roxie licked and fondled Erica and Avette's prolapses until the two were ready to go at it again.

Every session Avette purchased went this exact same way. Avette never seemed to grow bored with it and truthfully neither did the pets. They normally were reduced to licking some random inmate's pussy, unable to use any of their special talents. Luckily Blair, Avette, and Tammy were around who knew how to use these sluts correctly. Blair made quite a profit with these two, both from the money and favors she received for pimping them out from and from the money she made because the guard's turned a blind eye to her smuggling activities in exchange for full use of her pets. Now there was only one obstacle remaining in Blair's path to total domination of this prison.

~~~

The warden rushed into her office and practically fell into her desk chair. She feared she was about to pass out. She ripped the bottom left drawer of her desk open and snatched the bottle of Johnny Walker Black and shot glass she kept hidden. The warden poured herself a shot of the brown liquor and quickly threw it back. As soon as she downed it she poured another and drank it just as swiftly as the first shot. She had just returned from a meeting with the Compliance Office of the Department of Corrections. The official that the warden had previously been paying off to keep a blind eye on the illicit activities at her prison had asked all the wrong questions at this meeting. Or all the right questions, to be exact. Questions about where missing appropriation funds had been directed to. Questions about how the accounting had become so convoluted. The warden still didn't know who had tipped off the little bastard.

Everything had gone wrong since Roxie turned flaky. The warden had lost her greatest ally in this entire prison. Not only did Roxie ensure that all revenue streams and contraband being smuggled in and out of the prison were operating smoothly, she made sure the other inmates kept in line and didn't challenge authority. But ever since Roxie began sharing a cell with Blair and that new inmate Erica she had terminated all communication and no longer oversaw her former contacts with the drug and commodity traffickers. Through her many years of service, the warden understood the oftentimes complex power dynamics that formed in a prison community. But she didn't know what to think of the fucked up game that Blair was playing with Roxie and Erica.

The warden stared down into her shot glass with regret. It had been going so well. Her husband didn't even ask where all the extra money was coming from. She never felt adequately compensated for the work she performed, so she justified her criminal activities as repayment for decades of underpaid servanthood to a broken system.

The warden was 58 years-old, though she told everyone at work she was only 54. Her hair was dyed pitch black, though she had been completely grey for over five years now. She had paid for a facelift since then as well to keep her first wrinkles from showing.

The only thing helping her through her terrible day was the certainty that she would be getting laid tonight. She was meeting her husband later, and if he couldn't get it up like last time she could probably find some young stud at a bar tonight who would give it to her just as good. If only she didn't hate going out. The warden made a note to look into medicines for remedying erectile dysfunction. It would be much more convenient if she could just have her husband's cock instead of seeking out some strange one on her own.

Not having any appointments for an hour, the warden logged onto her computer and browsed to a pornography site. She didn't even care any more, she was horny and starting to feel a bit drunk at work. This was the only computer in the building that didn't have those sites blocked anyways. Since her menopause had ended she seemed to feel horny all the time. The warden took another drink of scotch straight from the bottle. She clicked on the search bar and typed in "prison gangbang." The warden knew it was totally wrong but she couldn't help being turned on thinking of one of her prisoners being used and abused by her guards or their fellow inmates. The warden clicked on a video of a female "inmate" fucking and sucking prison guards. She put her hand down the front of her pants and tried to get herself off quickly. But before the warden could begin masturbating she heard a noise behind her. The door for the secret entrance to her office creaked open. The warden had used this entrance for clandestine meetings with Roxie but she couldn't fathom how anyone else had discovered it. Not even the guards knew of it.

The warden minimized the window displayed on her computer screen and swiveled her chair around before standing up defiantly. Whoever interrupted her would be facing her full wrath. She watched the door swing open and two women entered through it. It was Roxie and Erica, both naked except for a harness around their waists that huge dildos were attached to. Now that the warden had a better look at Erica she noticed that she wasn't entirely naked. Her crotch and bottom were covered by an adult diaper, the sight of which disturbed the warden deeply for some reason.

As the warden watched Roxie and Erica stride into her office like they owned the place she demanded, "What is the meaning of this? What are you doing in my office?"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Mirkin," Roxie said. "We have to do this."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Roxie and Erica grabbed the warden roughly by the arms and held her against her will as Blair walked in after her pets fully clothed. When the warden saw Blair she thrashed her arms wildly to try and escape Roxie and Erica's grip. Blair's pets held her tightly however and the warden couldn't break free. Erica reached a hand down the back of the warden's pants and pinched the warden's buttocks between her fingers as hard as she could. The warden, Mrs. Mirkin, squealed and struggled even more until she realized Erica wouldn't stop until she ceased resisting. Mrs. Mirkin stood perfectly still and Erica finally stopped pinching her. Tears of pain streamed down Mrs. Mirkin's face, causing her eye shadow to run down her cheeks in purple-black rivulets. Instead of resisting physically, the warden yelled at the top of her lungs. She begged loudly for the guards, for another prisoner, for anyone to come rescue her.

Blair said, "I think you will find, Melanie- oh, is it okay if I call you Melanie?" Blair's tone implied that she didn't really need the warden's permission. "Anyways Melanie, I think you will find that the guards here are far more loyal to me than to you."

Melanie Mirkin's eyes scanned the room desperately for any feasible exit. She knew she was trapped. "What are you going to do to me?" Melanie asked fearfully. "Are you going to hurt me?"

"Hurt you?" Blair asked. She laid a hand reassuringly upon Melanie's cheek. "Silly girl. I wouldn't damage my property." Blair's hand stroking Melanie's face suddenly felt more predatory than soothing. "Mel, I'm going to make you my newest pet."

Trapped though she was, Melanie couldn't help laughing in Blair's face. "First of all, I am no lesbian. Secondly, I am not a sexual deviant like you. And last and most importantly of all, I would never ever submit to you."

"You are so sure about that, are you?" Blair asked with a grin. "Pets, please remove Mel's suit jacket."

Roxie and Erica removed the expensive jacket Melanie wore over her clothes carefully so that their hold upon the warden remained strong. After being relieved of her suit jacket, Blair put her hands on the seams of Melanie's white button-up blouse and tore it asunder. Some of the buttons forcefully escaped through their buttonholes intact, but a few of them were ripped apart so strongly that they shot off right by Blair's head. Melanie's large breasts, covered by a lacy black bra, were now exposed.

"Wow!" Blair commented with admiration. "I was expecting a woman your age to have sagging or wrinkled breasts, but your titties are nice!"

"They're fake," Roxie observed.

"Is that so?" Blair wondered aloud. She noticed after closer inspection that the shape of Melanie's breasts was almost too perfectly round. Blair grabbed Melanie's bra with a cup in each hand and flipped it downward to reveal the warden's bosom. Her breasts appeared too large for her skinny frame and her nipples pointed outward at a too perfect angle. Blair took a breast in each hand and squeezed. Melanie had to just stand there and take it as her adversary fondled her.

Melanie's breasts felt too stiff between Blair's fingers, with not enough give. The result of having flesh replaced with silicone. Melanie had had her tits redone about ten years ago for her husband's fiftieth birthday. Though the surgery caused Melanie to lose much of the sensitivity and feeling in her breasts, she stared straight ahead and tried to ignore how good it felt to have her breasts played with.

Blair took her hands off Melanie's chest after a final squeeze and suggested to Roxie and Erica, "Why don't you pets give Mrs. Melanie here the royal treatment."

Roxie moved behind Melanie and pulled both her arms back into a strong hold. She twisted her grip on Melanie's arms to demonstrate to Melanie the pain she might feel if she tried to resist. Melanie cried out as Roxie manhandled her. Erica moved to Melanie's front and turned the warden's bra around so the clasp faced her. Erica unclasped the bra and discarded it before leaning down to put her mouth on Melanie's chest. Erica licked the skin of Melanie's breast, nibbled on the nipple, and sucked the areola into her mouth. Though the fake breast felt slightly different in her mouth, Erica enjoyed the feel of it just as much as with a natural breast. After a minute using her mouth to play with the right breast, Erica moved over to it's partner. Though she had partially lost feeling in this area of her body and she tried her best to deny it, Melanie had to admit this felt good. Erica's tongue worked wonders tracing circles around Melanie's nipples. A moan escaped from her mouth involuntarily as Erica bit down on Melanie's nipple hard.

"Rica, will you please remove Melanie's pants?" Blair asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Erica affirmed as she pulled down Melanie's fancy pleated pants. Erica noticed with amazement that Melanie was not wearing underwear underneath her pants. She was completely naked except for her black heels, which Erica quickly removed. Melanie's carpet didn't actually match the drapes, with her pubic hair colored her natural dark grey hue.

"Well, well," Blair said. "You are just full of surprises. Why aren't you wearing any underwear, Melanie?"

Melanie stammered. "B-b-because it's my 30th anniversary tonight. I was going to surprise my husband after work." Melanie knew she didn't have to explain herself to this woman, but for some reason she couldn't help opening her mouth and speaking.

"What a lucky man," Blair said mockingly. She stepped closer to Melanie and ran her hand up the inside of Melanie's thigh. Melanie shuddered at Blair's touch.

"I wonder..." Blair's hand worked it's way up Melanie's warm thigh until her fingers ran right up the middle of Melanie's crotch. Melanie's genitals made a squishy noise as Blair's palm ran back and forth on Melanie's slit. "If you are so straight, why are you so wet right now Melanie?"