Roxie & Erica: Blair's Victory Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Melanie distracted, Erica quietly sat on her knees behind the warden. Her strapon dripped and glistened with lubricant as she placed it on top of Melanie's ass right between the cleft of her buttocks. Melanie looked back at Erica about to fuck her asshole. She opened her mouth to beg Erica to stop but she couldn't get the words out. She finally accepted that this was happening.

Roxie spread her legs open wider to allow Erica to sit on her knees between them more comfortably. Once Erica had attained the best position, Blair reached down and laid her hands on top of Roxie's over Melanie's buttocks. Together, they spread Melanie's cheeks apart to try and stretch her tight little asshole as far open as possible. Melanie cried out in pain as Erica's cock entered her anus and encountered painful resistance just past the head of the cock. Melanie took her hands off Roxie's breasts and wrapped them tightly around Roxie's neck. Melanie laid her head on Roxie's shoulder and sobbed as Erica forced the large dildo deeper inside Melanie's ass. Roxie stroked Melanie's hair gently and whispered words of encouragement, though she made sure that her cock stayed inside Melanie the whole time so both holes would be nice and full.

Erica finally inserted most of the strapon inside Melanie's rectum. She slowly pulled it out a couple inches before pushing it back in again. Melanie bit down on Roxie's shoulder hard due to the pain. Instead of admonishing Melanie, Roxie whispered to her, "It isn't going to feel good until you relax. Push your anus out and flex it like you're taking a shit. It'll go easier that way."

Melanie didn't believe her but she tried anyway. She pushed with her sphincter the same as when she was using the bathroom and found to her surprise that the strapon slid in more easily as her resistance lessened. Roxie whispered to Melanie, "Just let go." She took her hands off Melanie's ass and pulled the mature woman into a passionate kiss. Better judgment had abandoned Melanie, she sucked Roxie's tongue into her mouth and made out with her as Blair's pets ravaged her pussy and asshole. Roxie's mouth tasted strange, with a flavor both familiar and unknown. Little did she know that she was tasting the remnants of Blair's piss and shit from this morning. Melanie couldn't have cared right now, all the pain and pleasure from Roxie and Erica fucking her at the same time was poured into the romantic kiss she shared with Roxie.

Melanie let go of all hesitance and fear to make the ultimate surrender. Melanie still felt pain, but it felt distant as she opened up and allowed Erica to violate her nastiest bits. The burning and painful penetration subsided as the lubricant fulfilled its purpose and allowed Erica to slide in and out of Melanie's ass with relative ease. Melanie even began pushing her bottom back against the cock to try and take it deeper inside.

"There, that's how to take a cock in the ass," Blair said as she removed her hands from Melanie's asscheeks. Erica replaced Blair's hands on Melanie's ass with her own. She pinched, squeezed, and slapped Melanie's ass as she fucked it hard. Roxie began thrusting her cock upward inside of Melanie as well, causing Melanie to feel almost unbearable pleasure. She moaned into Roxie's mouth as the most intense experience of her life continued. The two strapons grinded against each other with only the thin layer of skin separating Melanie's orifices between them. Roxie and Erica thrust their cocks inside Melanie's holes in an equal and opposite rhythm, with Roxie thrusting inside Melanie's vagina while Erica pulls her cock out of Melanie's ass and then Erica fills Melanie's ass with her cock while Roxie pulls out.

Melanie could feel a powerful orgasm approaching. She hadn't had an orgasm that wasn't stimulated manually for over a year. It is one thing to get yourself off, but another entirely to have one or more people do it for you. Melanie's moans of pleasure rose higher in volume as her orgasm neared. Melanie whimpered and groaned so much that Roxie didn't even bother trying to kiss her any more. Roxie savored the sounds of Melanie's moans echoing in her eardrums. Melanie's voice cracked as she shrieked with pleasure until she finally reached-

"Enough, pets," said Blair. Roxie and Erica slowed their assault upon Melanie's fuckholes until their cocks were barely inserted inside her pussy and ass.

"Please, no!" Melanie cried as she was denied her orgasm. She tried pushing herself back down onto the cocks but Roxie and Erica held her firm so she could not receive any more pleasure.

Blair took ahold of Melanie's long hair and said, "Are you going to allow my goods in and out of the prison as before? Will you quit seizing and reselling all the contraband I'm smuggling?"

Melanie nodded her head vigorously.

"Say it."

"I promise! Please just let me come!"

"Do you swear to be my new pet?"

"Yes," Melanie said as Roxie moved her cock inside Melanie again.

"Will you obey everything I say? Will your mouth, pussy, and ass holes belong to me? Will you be my new little fucktoy, Mel?"

"Yes!" Erica thrust her strapon deep inside Melanie's virgin asshole.

"Will you call me Mistress from now on?"

"Yes, Mistress. YES!" Roxie and Erica fucked both of Melanie's holes as hard as they could.

"Then you have my permission to cum."

Melanie's wails echoed through the administrative section of the prison. If anyone heard her cries, they paid them no mind.

~~~

Blair leaned on the railing of the balcony overlooking the cell block. She watched the guards and her fellow inmates milling about the main hallway of the prison. Her prison.

The warden had quickly and easily been added as another pet to Blair's fold. While Melanie never submitted to Blair in public in order to keep up appearances, as soon as the door to her office closed she was on her knees crawling and begging for her Mistress' attention. As the most powerful official at the prison, it only made sense that Blair reduced Melanie to the lowest in Blair's hierarchy. Even Roxie and Erica got to control Melanie, forcing her slut lips upon their pussies and assholes and fucking Melanie in every position imaginable. Melanie also became amenable to engaging in Blair's other kinks. Her mind had been so broken that she now enjoyed the taste of scat unabashedly and loved the feeling of steaming hot urine pooling in her mouth.

While Melanie had ceded all control of herself at work, she compensated by dominating the bedroom at home. Her sex life with her husband had never been better. He hadn't been very enthusiastic about Melanie's assertion of power at first, but he started coming around about the time when Melanie first demanded that he stick his cock in her ass. Melanie had never been sexually adventurous before. She typically only had vanilla sex in the missionary position. But something inside her that had long laid dormant was finally unleashed. Melanie would only fuck her husband if she could be on top, and more and more she only used him for his mouth when she needed her pussy or asshole licked at home. After a few weeks, Melanie convinced her husband to try pegging for the first time. As Melanie held her man by the hips and plunged a strapon deep inside her elderly husband's ass, her pussy became soaking wet. She became turned on by the thought that this is what it must feel like for Blair when she was fucking Melanie's asshole.

Melanie lifted the restrictions she had imposed on the goods she knew Blair was moving in and out of the prison. In fact, she actually increased the amount of illicit materials being transported and ensured that all the profits were deposited into a secret bank account. Melanie made sure all the right people were paid off, and if they wouldn't take her money she would exchange a sloppy blowjob or a quick fuck in a closet instead. The official at the Compliance Office who Blair had tipped off quickly dropped his investigation when Melanie let him use all three of her holes for a day. Melanie would do anything to help her Mistress.

Blair heard rumors of a new inmate joining their prison. Apparently this stunningly beautiful new woman had been arrested for operating a harem of her own personal sex slaves. This sounded like someone Blair definitely wanted to know better. With Mel as her new slave, Blair easily arranged for the woman to share a cell with her. The two hit it off immediately. It was hard to believe that the gorgeous redhead with the cute freckles could be such a cruel domme, but Blair quickly found that the two of them had a lot in common. As a welcoming gift, Blair gave Roxie and Erica to her new cellmate, who was named Larissa. She certainly used them well. Blair and Larissa's favorite games included fucking their pets from behind while Roxie and Erica made out with each other and also kissing each other on the cot they shared while they had a pet each devouring their pussies. Melanie had a meeting with Blair and Larissa every day, where the prisoners made the warden of their prison their little bitch.

It turned out the redhead domme shared many of the same proclivities for scat and pissplay as Blair did. The day Blair finally worked up the courage to ask Larissa to be her official girlfriend and was accepted, they consummated their relationship by taking turns pissing and shitting in Roxie and Erica's mouths. Blair and her new girlfriend held hands as they did it. When they were done, Roxie and Erica's tongues acted as toilet paper cleaning the urine and shit from their Mistresses. The pets didn't mind. Their only purpose was to serve their Mistresses. and being a toilet was one of their many important responsibilities.

Blair couldn't decide which of her pets she loved the most. Each one of them gave her pleasure in a different way. Rica was the most loyal and by far the nastiest. She would do any sick act that Blair ordered her to and do it with a smile on her face. Rox felt especially satisfying to dominate since she had been Blair's former lover but had spurned Blair to be with Rica instead. Now Blair got to fuck both of them whenever she wanted. Mel's former position of power made Blair's dominance of her feel even more powerful whenever her pussy rested on the warden's mouth.

As Blair stared down at the insects milling about that she lorded over she realized her victory. She had gained everything she wanted and more. A trio of loyal hounds who acted as nasty bitches for her pleasure. A growing bank account that would let her live comfortably for years when she was finally released. Blair was already planning for Erica and Roxie to be released with her, they would be her live-in pets for the rest of their lives. They could never truly escape her. She already discussed with Melanie about ditching her husband and having her join Blair and her other pets. The other thing Blair possessed was a beautiful girlfriend who understood her thirst for power and her sick desires. Larissa shared the same appetites and loved owning slaves with Blair. The two were already planning for their lives together after prison when they would have three loyal pets serving them. Blair looked forward to a life of depravity with her love Larissa and her pets Rica, Rox, and Mel.

Blair sometimes wondered what might have happened if Erica had chosen Roxie instead of her on that fateful day. Would Blair still be here right now, or would some other fate have befallen her? Blair shook her head to try and rid herself of the images that suddenly formed in her mind. Of being dominated by Roxie and Erica instead of the other way around. Being a pathetic, sniveling wretch. With one last look down at her prison, Blair left to go meet her girlfriend and her pets in Melanie's office. Pounding some pussy and ass and having her holes licked for the next few hours would help dispel those unsettling thoughts.

The End

*****

Thank you for reading. This will be the last story set in the alternate timeline where Blair wins. I may continue the story of Roxie and Erica's relationship without Blair sometime in the future. Be sure to read my other series Prison Pet and Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers. (Part 3 coming next!) Thanks again.