Roxie & Erica: Blair's Victory Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's involuntary," Melanie explained unconvincingly. "I'd be wet if almost anyone had just licked my tits and rubbed my pussy."

"I'm not so sure," Blair replied mirthfully. She curled her middle finger upward so that it slid between the lips of Melanie's pussy. Melanie gasped as she felt Blair's finger penetrate her. She moaned and her legs grew weak as Blair inserted her finger deeper. Roxie had to help prop her up as Blair stuck her finger all the way inside Melanie and wiggled it around. Blair fingered Melanie for a few more minutes, enjoying the muffled moans and squeaky little noises Melanie made as she tried in vain to deny herself the pleasure Blair was making her feel.

Blair pulled her finger out of Melanie's pussy and listened to her sigh as her digit made its exit. Melanie's thick, almost mucousy pussy juice covered her hand. Blair put her finger next to Melanie's mouth and commanded, "Taste it."

Melanie didn't really want to, but her curiosity got the better of her. She briefly considered biting Blair's finger off while the digit was near her mouth, but as soon as the flavor of Melanie's own pussy touched her lips her entire perspective changed. Melanie never realized pussy could taste this good. Melanie sucked on Blair's finger and moved her mouth up and down it all the way to the second knuckle.

"Good pet," Blair purred. Melanie glared at Blair and immediately took her mouth off Blair's finger.

"Melanie, you always act so prim and proper but I bet there is a nasty slut in there that is just waiting to be unleashed," Blair said. "Why don't we let her out to play?" Melanie shook her head at Blair.

"Get on your knees, whore," Blair commanded. Melanie's eyes scanned the room for a potential exit but again came up short. She didn't know what they would do to her if she disobeyed. She didn't know what they would do to her if she did obey. Seeing no other way, Melanie slowly bent down until she sat upon knees. Roxie and Erica moved closer and pointed their strapon dicks so they hung to either side of Melanie's face. Erica grabbed ahold of her strapon and slapped the side of it against Melanie's cheek.

"I expect you to treat these cocks like you would any other man," Blair instructed. "Suck them good and hard like the slut I know you are." Melanie grabbed ahold of Erica and Roxie with a cock in each hand and took Erica's fake member between her lips. Melanie tasted the plastic mold of the dildo on her tongue as her mouth moved up and down on the tip of it. After a few good sucks, Melanie took her mouth off Erica's cock and moved it to Roxie's strapon. As Melanie sucked off Erica and Roxie's fake cocks, the pets locked their lips together and kissed passionately while playing with each other's ample bosoms.

"Take it deeper in your mouth," Blair ordered. "You should be feeling the head of Erica's cock tickling your throat." Melanie tried taking Erica deeper but gagged on her cock. A slimy mixture of saliva and bile dripped out of the bottom of Melanie's mouth and landed on her thigh.

"Have you never deepthroated a cock before?" Erica asked. "You need to relax and open your throat." Erica took ahold of Melanie's hair and bunched it up into a tight tangle with her fist. Erica forced Melanie's mouth farther down her cock while she thrust her strapon into Melanie's mouth at the same time. Melanie gagged and sputtered at the first few thrusts, causing more saliva to pour down her bottom lip and stain her body. But after enough time violating Melanie's mouth, her throat opened to accommodate Erica's cock. Melanie took it deeper and deeper in her mouth until Erica no longer had to thrust her hips forward. Melanie had swallowed all nine inches of Erica's cock. Erica held Melanie's mouth to her tightly and pinched Melanie's nose shut, not allowing the woman to breathe at all. When Erica finally ripped Melanie's head off her strapon, Melanie gasped for air. Drool covered Melanie's face and chest and a line of saliva still connected her mouth to Erica's cock.

Erica turned Melanie's head away and said, "Now suck my sister pet's cock. Show her what you have learned."

Melanie wrapped her lips around the head of Roxie's cock and moved her mouth down the entire length of it until the cock was buried in her throat. She then pulled her mouth out until only the tip of the cock remained before moving her mouth all the way down it again.

"She's fucking good at this," Roxie commented. "You are a quick learner, Melanie."

Melanie felt strangely grateful for the compliment. She also felt strangely turned on by this entire scenario. Melanie hadn't sucked cock like this in decades, and indeed hadn't had a penis in her mouth for over five years. If nothing else, Melanie could use the training. Her husband would be surprised and delighted when she buried his cock all the way down her throat tonight. Melanie had never really enjoyed oral sex before, but for some reason she really wanted to please Roxie and Erica right now. And by extension, please Blair as well.

While watching the show, Blair had removed her pants and underwear and now stood wearing just a white wifebeater for her undershirt. Blair rubbed her pussy as she viewed Melanie going to town on Roxie and Erica's cocks. "Enough," Blair declared. Melanie had sucked Erica's cock so hard that tears were streaming down her face. Melanie's face was already a mess, but her makeup had run even more after sucking on Roxie and Erica's strapons for the last fifteen minutes. Drool had leaked down her face and dripped down onto her pointy nipples. In short, she was perfectly ready for Blair now.

Blair inched closer to Melanie until she stood right over the top of her. Melanie was intimidated by the sight of these three women standing over the top of her. She looked up into Blair's sex. A furry mass of pubic hair that was rarely trimmed covered the lips of Blair's vagina. Melanie saw a sticky wetness clinging to the hair and guessed that Blair must have become quite turned on by watching Melanie behave so sluttily. It gave Melanie a bizarre sense of satisfaction that she had managed to arouse a lesbian.

"What do you think of the view?" Blair asked.

"Very impressive," Melanie answered honestly.

Blair said, "Mel." As soon as she addressed Melanie with this nickname she knew she would never call her new pet by any other epithet. "Now that your mouth has been exercised a bit, I'm going to put my pretty pink pussy right on your lips. When you feel my lips touching yours, you are going to open your mouth and lick. Do you understand?"

Melanie looked to her sides and saw she was surrounded by Blair and her pets. No escape. Melanie wasn't sure anymore if she even wanted to escape. She nodded her head and answered, "Yes."

"Yes...?" Blair waited expectantly for Melanie to finish her sentence.

"Yes... Mistress?" Melanie felt a shiver traverse up and down her spine as she finally admitted what this was.

"Very good, Mel." Melanie hated the fact that she enjoyed meeting Blair's approval. Melanie hadn't much sexual experience with women and what knowledge she did possess was learned well over thirty years ago in college. Before going to the straight and narrow, Melanie made out with other women at cocaine and booze-fueled parties at the urging of male classmates. She had even had her pussy licked once on a dare by a stranger at a party. Melanie had pushed the woman away after less than a minute of licking. She hadn't made her stop because she disliked it. On the contrary, Melanie wanted her to stop because she enjoyed the feeling of a woman's tongue on her vagina far too much. Melanie denied those feelings to herself for decades and hadn't even thought about it until now. Now, almost forty years later she was set to continue the sapphic journey she had begun that night.

Blair spread her legs further apart and lowered her crotch down onto Melanie's face. Melanie closed her eyes so she wouldn't have to see Blair's vagina bearing down on her. Melanie crinkled her nose as she felt Blair's pubic hair tickling her. Turgid, wrinkled flesh brushed against Melanie's mouth and she realized that Blair's pussy sat right above her lips. Melanie opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She extended it until she felt the tip her tongue licking warm flesh. It didn't taste like anything other than skin and Melanie quickly discovered that Blair's genitals were wet and had been even before Melanie even licked them. Melanie traced the wetness with her tongue until she found the source of it between Blair's pussy lips and licked right down the middle of Blair's gap. The flavor Melanie's tongue discovered was sweet and musky, almost like freshly caught seafood. It was delicious.

"That's it, Mel," Blair said encouragingly. "Right there. That's the spot." Melanie kept licking the same spot over and over before moving her tongue across Blair's labia as she discovered woman for the first time. Blair let her explore for a minute before grabbing Melanie's hair and directing her mouth back to Blair's slit. Melanie licked and munched on Blair's pussy before managing to part Blair's pussy lips with her tongue and reach inside Blair's vagina.

Blair looked down at her newest recruit and saw her face was mostly obscured by Blair's massive bush. She could clearly see Melanie's eyes though, they were closed as she concentrated on her meal. Blair stroked Melanie's hair softly while she ate Blair's pussy.

Blair said, "I don't believe I've seen anything more satisfying than the warden of my prison on her knees in front of me, munching on my hairy beaver. You fucking love it, don't you?"

Melanie mumbled an affirmation and proceeded to wiggle her tongue around inside Blair's pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" Blair exclaimed. "Open your eyes. I want you to fucking look at me while you eat me."

Melanie's eyes opened and Blair realized she had never before noticed what a brilliant shade of dark blue her pupils were. Their eyes met and Blair grinned as she watched her newest pet eat her with conviction. Melanie had an innocent, almost pleading look in her eyes but Blair didn't know if she was silently pleading for this to end or for it to never end. Blair wrapped her hands around the back of Melanie's neck and thrust her hips forward to grind her pussy against Melanie's face. The added friction increased the stimulation of Blair's pussy and as she moved her pussy back down after every thrust she felt Melanie's wriggling tongue still trying to enter her. Blair continued until she achieved her orgasm. She grunted and squealed like an animal as thick, viscous ejaculate secreted from her vaginal opening onto Melanie's face. Blair held Melanie's mouth to her pussy tightly as her breathing calmed during her recovery.

After resting a minute, Blair stepped away from Melanie while still maintaining a grip on the older woman's hair. If Melanie's makeup was a mess before, it was a wreck now. Her makeup had become so smeared by sweat, tears, and female ejaculate that her face resembled a clown. Melanie had difficulty processing what just occurred. Blair's cum somehow tasted even better than the natural, unsweetened flavor of her pussy, a taste that Melanie already enjoyed. She didn't how she would be able to go on like normal now that she relished the flavor of Blair's pussy.

"Still not at all a lesbian, huh?" Blair chided. Melanie didn't answer. "Your silence is very telling. What should we do with you now?"

Erica answered, "I think you should have her open her mouth right under your pussy while you piss down her fucking throat." Melanie turned to Erica with her mouth open in shock. They wouldn't really make her do something so disgusting, would they? Erica looked way too excited to potentially see this.

Blair let go of Melanie and instead walked over to Erica and grabbed her roughly by her short hair. "Rica, I've known a lot of dirty sluts in my time, but I have never met a nastier whore than you." Erica grinned at her Mistress. She actually looked proud to be called the nastiest woman someone had ever known. "But Mel is not like you. Not yet. I have every expectation that she will love being piss-drinking trash just like you, but she needs to be eased into it first."

Blair let go of Erica's hair and pushed her head away. "That was dangerous close to thinking for yourself, Rica. We've talked about that, remember?"

Erica looked down in shame and apologized. "I'm sorry, Mistress Blair."

"You don't need to think anymore, Rica. Just obey." Blair gave Erica a gentle, playful slap on the cheek which caused Erica's forlorn face to break into a wide grin. Blair smacked Erica hard on the ass and squeezed her asscheek as hard as possible. Erica just grinned wider. She enjoyed the pain.

Blair looked over at Melanie and shrugged, "Besides, I just used my pet Rox's mouth as a toilet less than an hour ago and I don't have to go quite yet." Blair shared this information with Melanie as if it were a great inside joke, but Melanie wasn't laughing.

Blair looked down at Melanie sitting helplessly and decided this old bitch could use a good fuck. "I know what I want Mel to do next. Rox? Lay down on the floor." After Roxie obeyed Blair's command, Blair held Melanie by the chin. "I want you to show us how you fuck, Mel. Go over and sit on Roxie's cock. I want you to ride it like a pony."

Blair pulled Melanie up by her hair and pushed her over to where Roxie laid on the floor. The strapon attached to Roxie's crotch stuck straight up in the air. Melanie thought it looked gigantic compared to her husband's cock that she was more used to. Melanie sat down with her knees resting just outside of Roxie's hips and lowered herself tentatively closer to the tip of Roxie's cock. She felt the head poking the outside of her vaginal opening and took a deep breath before lowering herself down further. Melanie had become so aroused that the cock slid into her without any resistance until it completely filled her vagina. Melanie gasped loudly and shuddered as she felt the cock penetrate all the way inside her. Her husband's cock was a few inches shorter than this so the strapon had a much greater length than Melanie was used to.

Blair leaned down to smack Melanie on the ass and encouraged her, "Ride that cock hard, slut." Melanie moved her pelvis up and down so that the strapon slid in and out of her, filling her anew with every thrust. Roxie grasped Melanie's surprisingly supple buttocks and used her grip to guide Melanie's movements up and down on Roxie's cock so that it slammed as deep into the warden as possible. Melanie moaned and wailed loudly, without any care for who heard her as she received the best fuck of her life. Roxie noticed that Melanie's hands were placed palm-down on the floor to help position herself on top of Roxie. Roxie removed her hands from Melanie's ass after giving her buns a good smack and instead pulled Melanie's hands off the floor. Roxie guided them to her chest and made Melanie squeeze the large breasts of Roxie's plus-sized body. Melanie gripped Roxie's breasts and used them as leverage to help her fuck Roxie's strapon. Melanie's hands playing with Roxie's breasts while the inside of Roxie's harness rubbed against her clitoris started revving up Roxie as well. She grabbed Melanie's ass again, squeezed tightly, and began thrusting herself upward every time Melanie descended upon her cock. Melanie began making unintelligible, animalistic grunts every time Roxie thrust deep inside her.

"Is this how you fuck your husband, Mel?" Blair asked as she watched excitedly.

Melanie struggled to speak through the intense pleasure she felt. Finally she mustered the energy to say, "No... No, we never have sex like this."

"What, you mean you just lie down and take it?"

"Yessss..."

"Instead of taking your pleasure for yourself?"

Melanie couldn't speak but instead nodded. Her plastic breasts flopped around unnaturally as she fucked Roxie even harder.

"See, I knew you were a submissive slut. You just never realized it yourself. Mel?"

Melanie looked over at Blair. She slowed her her movements and instead grinded her crotch slowly against Roxie's with the strapon buried all the way inside her. "Ahhh, fuck me. Yes... Blair?"

Blair looked at Melanie with disappointment that she neglected to use the proper honorific but continued her line of questioning. "Tonight I want you to fuck your husband this way. Don't even give him the choice."

"Yessss..."

"From now on you will only fuck him while on top, or doggie style, or just sit on his face and make him eat you. Anything but missionary."

"I don't know if he will like that," Melanie said between moans.

"He decided to marry a woman in a position power like you. You are only a few steps away from turning him into your personal fucktoy. Besides, you must do as I ask and never question me."

"Oh my god, yes." Melanie couldn't believe how good it felt to grind against a large strapon filling her pussy. "As you wish..."

"And tonight, right before you sit your pussy down on his dick I want to you to piss on his cock and start fucking him while he is still wet with your urine."

For some reason the idea of this turned Melanie on more than anything else she had experienced today. She felt even wetter than she thought possible. Melanie moved up and down on Roxie's cock even faster. "Oh, yes," Melanie whispered.

Blair grinned from ear to ear as she watched a nasty, slutty pet in the making. "You are going to be submissive to me at work, but at home you get to be in control. Make your husband your little bitch."

"Yessss..."

Blair walked behind Melanie and pushed her body down so she laid on top of Roxie with their breasts mashed together. Roxie grabbed Melanie's hips and thighs in her large hands and ensured her cock still moved in and out of Melanie at a constant pace. Blair squatted down and spread Melanie's asscheeks apart. Melanie had a cute little brown butthole with a few dark hairs surrounding it. Blair extended her ring finger and traced it around the rim of Melanie's anus.

"What are you doing?" Melanie asked worriedly.

Blair rubbed her finger right in the middle of Melanie's asshole before plunging the tip of her finger inside Melanie's bum the same instant that Roxie pushed Melanie's pussy down on her cock.

"Oh fuck!" Melanie yelled as she felt Blair's finger penetrating her most forbidden area.

Blair worked her finger further inside Melanie's rectum until it was buried to the knuckle. Melanie's mouth made croaking noises as Roxie held her still with her strapon fully inserted in Melanie's pussy while Blair's finger penetrated her asshole. Blair wiggled her finger around inside Melanie's rectum to the delightful sounds of Melanie's tortured cries.

"I think Mel is ready for a good assfucking," Blair declared. "Erica, lube yourself up and get ready to peg little Melanie's shithole."

"Please, no!" pleaded Melanie. "I've never had anything in my ass before. I can't take it!"

Blair removed her finger from Melanie's bum and walked around to stand in front of Melanie. Melanie still slowly moved up and down Roxie's strapon with Roxie's strong hands gripping her buttocks all the while. Blair forced her stinky finger into Melanie's mouth and said, "Quiet, bitch. You are going to love this."

Melanie didn't even have time to consider where Blair's finger had just been before it was all the way in her mouth. Melanie experienced the flavor of ass for the first time. She should have been repulsed, but instead Melanie felt intrigued. It didn't taste as bad as she was expecting. Melanie actually appreciated the bold, musky taste. Before she knew it, Melanie was sucking on Blair's finger as she slammed her pussy down on Roxie's cock. Melanie maintained her grip on Roxie's breasts, and now rubbed Roxie's nipples and squeezed them with her fingertips. Having breasts to play with added a whole new dimension to lovemaking she had never before considered.