Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2012

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow... Sunny, you didn't have a hand in picking Stephanie's attire tonight did you?" Matt Striker asks.

Sunny laughs "I did not, Matt...but damn, Stephanie does look great!"

**Look in my eyes, what do you see...The cult of personality...I know your anger, I know your dreams...I've been everything you want to be...I'm the cult of personality...**

"And her opponent... from Chicago, Illinois... weighing 218 pounds... he is the WWE Champion... CM Punk!" Justin Roberts announces.

"Here comes the champ... and CM Punk is looking rather cocky tonight..." Matt Striker says as CM Punk, wearing a white 'Best in the World' t-shirt and black and orange wrestling trunks, makes his way to the ring as he carries the WWE Championship.

"Sunny, you've been around guys like CM Punk who cause some backstage turmoil, how do you compare him to say someone like Shawn Michaels?" Josh asks.

Sunny laughs a bit. "Gosh...that's tough...well ummm...comparing him to Shawn Michaels? I don't know...I know Shawn's had his ups and downs, his attitudes, but he's always been talented....CM Punk? Yeah he's hot...but I just don't see it..."

In the ring, CM Punk smirks at Stephanie McMahon, "Don't think I'm just going to put you over like Hunter does..." Punk says to Stephanie as she steps towards him when Triple H calls for the match to begin.

Stephanie McMahon narrows her eyes and steps closer to CM Punk. "You really think that you're the best in the world, Punk?"

"I am the best in the world..." CM Punk says with a smirk before adding, "Because I am that damn good..."

"Watch it Punk..." Triple H says as he doesn't take to kindly to CM Punk borrowing one of his catchphrases.

Stephanie smirks before she raises her hand up and firmly smacks CM Punk across the face.

CM Punk narrows his eyes as he feels the sting of Stephanie's slap on his cheek for a few moments before he grabs her and forces her towards a corner of the ring. With Stephanie between himself and the corner, CM Punk climbs to the middle ring rope and balances himself on it while lowering his trunks to free his fat and stiff cock which hangs perfectly in front of Stephanie's face.

Stephanie lifts her head slightly and glares up at CM Punk before bringing her head back to level with his cock before she spits her saliva into his cock.

CM Punk licks his lips as he pulls off his t-shirt, revealing his tattooed upper body. "Time to put that mouth to good use..." Punk says to Stephanie before guiding his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Stephanie McMahon moans as CM Punk's cock enters her mouth and her lips wrap around his cock as she starts to bob her head.

"Ahhhh..." Punk moans as he places his hands on Stephanie's shoulders as he starts to move his hips in order to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth as Stephanie places her hands on his legs, which helps him keep his balance on the middle ring ropes.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Stephanie moans as she rocks her head in unison with the way Punk pumps his hips to thrust his cock into her Billion Dollar mouth.

"Ahhhh fuck..." CM Punk groans as he thrusts his cock deeply into Stephanie's mouth as she sucks and slurps on his dick. Triple H steps towards the far corner of the ring and folds his arms as he watches the controversial Superstar fuck his wife's mouth.

"Looks like Triple H doesn't like the idea of just watching..." Josh says.

"It has to be tough for Triple H tonight, Josh. Picture having to watch your wife and the mother of your children being violated by someone like CM Punk..." Matt Striker comments as Punk forcibly rams his cock into Stephanie's mouth, causing her head to jerk back.

"On the other hand.... I know plenty of wives that wouldn't mind being in Stephanie's position right now..." Sunny adds as Punk keeps fucking Stephanie's mouth for several moments. Pulling his cock out from Stephanie's mouth, Punk hops off the middle ropes and lowers his trunks all the way down to his feet in order to step out of them.

Stephanie grits her teeth and steps away from the turnbuckle before she starts to remove her top to expose her large and juicy tits.

CM Punk smirks as he looks at Stephanie's large juicy tits that bounce slightly with each movement Stephanie makes as she tries not to appear eager when she begins to lower her shorts.

Stephanie lowers her shorts down her stunningly smooth and tanned legs, proceeding to step out of the short, before she lowers her panties to expose her nicely toned ass and perfectly shaved snatch.

"Sunny, from a woman's perspective, how much do you think Stephanie is secretly loving the fact her husband has to watch her?" Matt Striker asks as Stephanie turns away from CM Punk and bends forward to place her hands on the corner turnbuckle while the WWE Champion steps closer to her in order to invade her twat with his cock.

"Well Matt...I know that some women often have a fantasy about being with two men...you know the added excitement...having your husband stand there and watch, though? That's a completely different story!" Sunny responds.

"We shouldn't put it past Stephanie possibly having the fantasy of emasculating The Game... she is a McMahon after all," Josh Mathews says.

"Ahhhh..." CM Punk groans as he begins to thrust his cock in and out of Stephanie's snatch.

Stephanie grips the ring ropes as she swiftly rocks forward on her feet with CM Punk pumping his cock deeply into her wet snatch, with her juicy ass starting to smack against his waist.

"Mmmmmm..." CM Punk moans as he thrusts his cock firmly an deeply into Stephanie McMahon's twat while at the same time both of them are ignoring the glare of Triple H who has a very noticeable bulge in his pants.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmm fuck you....mmmmm fuck you, Punk!" Stephanie groans with hatred as she firmly pushes back against him.

"Mmmmmm that's right... keep up the act..." CM Punk groans his reply as he hammers Stephanie's pussy form behind.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm fuck..." Stephanie McMahon moans as her nicely juicy ass smacks loudly against his toned waist as he increasingly drives his cock into her.

"Awwwww mmmm..." Punk grunts as he plows his cock balls deep into Stephanie's cunt as she tightly grips the ring ropes to help brace herself for each of Punk's thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh shit...ohhhhhh..." Stephanie moans and sharply moves forward with his cock slamming into her.

CM Punk pulls his cock out of Stephanie's twat and drops to his knees behind her so that he can lean forward and shove his tongue into her wet pussy, shocking Stephanie as a result.

"Mmmmmmmmm...fuck..." Stephanie groans and her Billion Dollar body tenses as she feels his tongue probing her wet pussy, causing her to bend forward while she stands.

"Mmmmmm..." CM Punk moans as he swirls his tongue around inside of Stephanie's cunt while he slides his hands from her hips to the back of her legs and then up to her juicy thick ass.

Stephanie licks her lips and closes her eyes as her breathing noticeably increases as she feels his tongue darting in and out of her pussy.

"Stephanie is clearly enjoying the oral skills of our WWE Champion..." Josh Mathews says as he comments on the in-ring action as CM Punk tongue-fucks the twat of the Billion Dollar Princess.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhh..." Stephanie moans and pushes back against Punk's tongue.

"Sunny what do you think of Stephanie's chances of handling CM Punk's oral assault?" Matt Striker asks.

"Stephanie...she's a fighter, I think she can handle this and won't give in just yet...she is a McMahon" Sunny replies.

CM Punk pulls his head back, which allows Stephanie to take advantage to turn around to face him and push him onto his back.

Stephanie tosses her brunette hair back and slyly smirks down at CM Punk before she lowers herself down onto the wrestling mat, before she takes a moment and looks at her husband, Triple H, and proceeds to mount herself onto Punk's cock.

"Mmmmm fuck..." CM Punk groans as Stephanie takes his large cock into her pussy.

"I've seen that look from Stephanie plenty of times to know I was in the dog house for my commentary.." Matt Striker says jokingly after seeing how Stephanie looked at Triple H.

Stephanie places her hands onto CM Punk's toned and tattoo covered chest before she starts to rock back and forth on his cock.

"Ahhhhh awww..." CM Punk moans as he begins to thrust his cock upward into Stephanie's pussy as she rides his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm..." Stephanie moans as she rocks back and forth on Punk's cock before she turns her head and looks at Triple H. "Are you just going to stand there!?" Stephanie snaps.

"Oh now you want me to 'get involved'?" Triple H asks.

"Oh it looks likes there is trouble in... what the hell?" Josh Mathews asks he notices that on the stage, John Laurinaitis has stepped through the curtain.

"Hold on! Stop this match! Stop this match right now!" The WWE Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, John Laurinaitis, says in his hoarse voice as he speaks into the microphone while walking down the entrance ramp.

"What the fuck?" Triple H asks as he turns to look up at Laurinaitis while Stephanie continues to rock on CM Punk's cock.

Stephanie turns her head and looks over at the entrance ramp as she sees John Laurinaitis approaching the ringside area. Stephanie comes to a stop on CM Punk's cock and lifts herself off. "My name....is Mr. John Laurinaitis...I am the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and the interim General Manager of Monday Night RAW..." Laurinaitis says into the microphone as he approaches the ringside steps, but does not step onto them.

"You have no authority here..." Triple H says as he steps towards the corner of the ring that is closest to the ring steps.

"What the fuck is clown shoes doing here?" CM Punk asks as he gets to his feet.

John Laurinaitis smirks a bit as he steps onto the first step "I know what the WWE Universe wants to see...I care about the WWE Universe..." The Executive Vice President says, while Justin Roberts hands a microphone to CM Punk after signaling for one.

"Bullshit..." CM Punk says as he interrupts Laurinaitis. "Only thing you care about is sticking your nose into business that doesn't involve you..."

Laurinaitis raises his hand up. "Now Mr. Punk...that was rude and I request an apology..." Laurinaitis says as he walks onto the ring apron.

"You want an apology... I'll give you one when you kiss my ass..." CM Punk says before Triple H takes the microphone away from.

"Laurinaitis, you better have a reason for coming out here again..." Triple H says.

John Laurinaitis raises his hands up in defense. "First off....Hunter, Punk...you both need to calm down, because trust me...you don't want any of this..." Laurinaitis says seriously as he motions to himself.

"Either of you have a paper bag I can throw up in do you?" Sunny asks Josh and Striker.

Triple H narrows his eyes, "Laurinaitis... if you don't state your fucking business, I'll happily live up to my 'internet reputation', buy burying your sorry ass so far in the ground that no one would be able to find your worthless body..." Triple H says .

John Laurinaitis presses his lips together and stares at Triple H for a moment. "Hunter...I don't appreciate your tone..." Laurinaitis says before he raises his hand and straightens his tie. "I know I'm Mr. Excitement...but this match I cannot allow to continue...I will not let an executive of this company be degraded in this nature..."

"That's it..." CM Punk says as he approaches the former Dynamic Dude as if to strike him.

John Laurinaitis quickly drops down from the ring apron and stands ringside. "Therefore...because Big Johnny always has a back-up plan in mind...I have personally selected a new opponent for CM Punk to face...much like myself, this man is an icon who revolutionized wrestling!" John Laurinaitis says with a cocky smirk.

"You don't have the stroke to do that..." Triple H begins to say as the familiar theme of the New World Order begins to play and Kevin Nash, wearing jeans and a black and yellow striped shirt, slowly makes his way from the back.

"Holy cow... it's Kevin Nash..." Josh Mathews says.

"And it looks like Nash is still feeling the effects of his Sledgehammer Ladder match with Triple H from a month ago because his hair has gone gray!" Matt Striker says.

Stephanie McMahon stands up in the ring and looks at Triple H with concern. "This cannot be good, guys..." Sunny comments.

"Steph.. just... go hang back with the boys at commentary..." Triple H says after dropping the mic to the mat while CM Punk goes to grab his wrestling trunks to put them back on.

"Looks like things may be breaking down here..." Josh says as Kevin Nash reaches the ring steps and begins to climb them.

Stephanie nods her head and looks at Triple H before she moves to exit the ring, however, she comes too close to Kevin Nash as she starts to move between the ropes that he is able to grab a handful of her hair.

"What the hell! Kevin Nash just..." Matt Striker pauses. "This is not good for Stephanie!"

Moving on instinct to protect his wife, Triple H rushes forward and clobbers Kevin Nash with several punches to the head to get his former friend to let go of Stephanie's hair.

Kevin Nash releases his hold on Stephanie's hair and drops down to the ringside area from the apron "I thought we were friends!" Nash yells.

"Guys...if you excuse me...I think I have to go play therapist now..." Sunny says as she removes her headset and stands up from her seat at the commentary table.

"Sunny where are you going?" Matt Striker asks.

"You touch my wife like that again and I'll break your fucking neck!" Triple H shouts at Kevin Nash.

Meanwhile, CM Punk has rolled out of the ring and has closed in on John Laurinaitis who has his full attention on Nash and Triple H. "Come here!" CM Punk says as he tries to grab the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations who proceeds to run away as fast as possible

"Now hold on...guys...guys..." Sunny says as she steps between Triple H and Kevin Nash. "Both of you need to cool your jets."

"Back off Sunny..." Triple H says.

"Yeah we're going to finish this right now..." Nash says even though he moves to where Sunny is practically shielding him from Triple H.

Sunny turns her head. "First off, Hunter...I would be more concerned with CM Punk and what he is capable of doing with your wife...and second, you should know, I don't really listen to authority that well..."

"What..." Triple H begins to say before he notices that CM Punk has re-entered the ring and Stephanie is already in the process of pulling down the WWE Champion's trunks to free his cock once more.

Stephanie looks up at CM Punk and smirks "I'm not impressed.

"Shut up and suck it..." CM Punk says.

"Hold it... I'm throwing this match out..." Triple H says as he approaches Punk and Stephanie.

"What for?" Punk asks. "Because I'll be damned if I'm letting you two fuck in front of me again tonight... I'm getting involved..." Triple H says firmly as he begins to remove his referee shirt.

Stephanie raises an eyebrow and looks up at Triple H "You seem jealous..."

"I'm not jealous..." Triple H says to his wife as he undoes and lowers his jeans, freeing his own cock.

Stephanie smirks as she places both of her hands onto the exposed cocks of CM Punk and Triple H as she starts to stroke both.

"Your wife is such a slut..." CM Punk says as Stephanie's strokes his dick. "That's why I married her..." Triple H smirks down as Stephanie as she works her other hand back and forth on his tool.

"Looks like we're getting some bonus action..." Josh Mathews says into his headset.

"Indeed, Stephanie is going for double dose and Sunny is gonna take on a giant!" Matt Striker replies while at ringside, Sunny is bobbing her head on the large dick of Kevin Nash.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Sunny moans as she bobs her blond haired head back and forth on his cock, lowering her head further down on Nash's cock.

"Ahhhh..." Nash groans as Sunny bobs her head on his big hard cock while he leans against the ringside barrier.

Sunny lifts her beautiful eyes and playfully looks up at him as she lowers her head down on his cock, moving her head with swift and smooth head bobs.

Back in the ring, Stephanie McMahon is bobbing her head on Triple H's cock while CM Punk is behind her, thrusting his cock in and out of her wet snatch.

Stephanie places her hands onto her husband's muscular waist as she bobs her head perfectly on his cock, with her lips moving down on his shaft. Stephanie moves on her feet at a quickening pace, rocking forward, with Punk firmly drilling his cock into her.

"Ahhhh fuck..." Triple H groans as Stephanie sucks and slurps on his cock.

"Mmmmm..." CM Punk moans as he drives his cock balls deep into Stephanie's wet pussy as she rocks back against him.

Stephanie lifts her eyes and slyly looks up at Triple H, with her head bobbing on his sledge hammer-like cock, her saliva dripping down on his cock. Stephanie begins to push back against CM Punk's cock, meeting his toned waist with her nicely juicy ass.

Outside the ring, Sunny is kneeling on the ringside steps as Kevin Nash thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy from behind. "Mmmm ahhhh..." Nash groans as he plows his dick deeply into Sunny's cunt.

"Ohhhhh yeah...give it to Sunny baby..." The Hall of Fame Diva moans as she rocks on her knees and eagerly pushes back against Nash's large cock.

"Ahhhh... awww..." Nash groans as he repeatedly and firmly drives his cock into Sunny's cunt as she rocks on the ringside steps.

Sunny licks her lips and turns her head to look back at Kevin Nash as she pushes and grinds her gorgeous body back against his body. "Ohhhhh yeah...mmmmm you like Sunny, don't you baby?"

Back inside the ring, Stephanie is on top of Triple H, rocking on his large cock, while behind her CM Punk is driving his cock into her Billion Dollar ass. "Ahhhh..." Triple H moans as he thrusts his cock upward into his wife's twat.

Stephanie McMahon smirks as she rocks and bounces forward on Triple H's cock, while CM Punk plows his pipe-bombing cock into her ass. Stephanie turns her head back and slyly smirks at Punk. "Mmmmmm jealous of having to share?"

"Mmmmm nope... cause obviously you prefer me to your own husband since you're asking me that question..." Punk replies with a grunt as he pumps his cock deeply into Stephanie's asshole.

"Ahhh shut it you skinny fat ass..." Triple H groans from underneath Stephanie as he thrusts his cock repeatedly up into her pussy.

Stephanie turns her head back and laughs at CM Punk. "Hah Skinny fat ass!" Stephanie says with amusement as the Billion Dollar Princess moves between Punk and Triple H, with both of their cocks working into her.

Meanwhile, Kevin Nash is sitting on the ringside steps as Sunny bounces up and down on his cock. "Mmmmm ahhh... fuck..." Nash groans as Sunny rides his cock at a swift pace.

"Ohhhhhhhhh shit...ohhhhhhhh!" Sunny moans and throws her head back as she swiftly moves up and down on his cock, grinding her pussy on his shaft.

"Mmmmm yeah.... ahhhh...' The former WWE Champion groans as Sunny rides his large cock. Nash places his hands on Sunny's thighs as she bounces nonstop on his dick.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh can't get enough of Sunny, right Big Kev?" Sunny asks as she increasingly moves on his cock.

Inside the ring, Stephanie is on her side, facing CM Punk as he thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy while behind her, Triple H is fucking her ass.

Stephanie narrows her eyes and glares at CM Punk as she moves forward on his cock, with Triple H pounding her ass. "Screw you, Punk..."

"Mmmm I think you're the one getting screwed..." CM Punk replies with a groan as he thrusts his cock sharply into Stephanie's snatch.

1...45678...50