Royalty

Story Info
Jack uses his dollars on a Princess and her Ladies.
16.8k words
4.75
62.7k
74
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,360 Followers

This is another story about Jack and his magic dollars. I hope you enjoy it. I had to make up a country to work this so I hope you don't mind.

*****

JACK'S OFFICE IN THE DREAM

Jack read the letter again and tapped his lips. Not something he had ever expected to get, but then again his life had been full of the unexpected.

Jack was the sole owner of The Dream, the most expensive, most exclusive Strip Club on the planet. He had opened his club five years ago and was now wealthy beyond his wildest dreams and had at his beck and call the hottest women on the planet. Women who would do anything he desired at any time. Only the hottest women danced at his club, and the hottest of the hottest earned the privilege of becoming a Gold Girl.

If you were a Gold Girl, you were the top of the stripper world. Jack's Gold Girls were always in demand, and made tens of thousands of dollars a night stripping for him. He had models, movie stars, and even former super heroes as his dancers and they all loved him like a God. Some loved him for his rewards, some loved him for letting them be at the top, and some loved him because of his magic dollars.

He had done a good deed for an old man who turned out to be magician. The man had enchanted a bunch of dollar bills for him with magic that would make any woman want to be a stripper if he gave her one. Or turn her into a natural stripper if he slipped it to her like a stripper, say tucking it into her stocking or down her cleavage. They also worked on men in the business, making them want to do business with him, hire his girls or supply him with talent. He had used his dollars to build a large network of suppliers for girls across the world (legally, no white slavery), and also a place he could send his girls out on tours or to work if they couldn't cut it anymore. He had also used his dollars to convert five super heroines into super strippers when they had tried to shut him down, and they were still his top earners, even if they had to disguise themselves.

But that aside, he was still a bit thrown by the letter in front of him. It was from an overseas law firm and claimed to represent his Royal Highness Prince Eugene of Slovanka. It stated that his Royal Highness desired a private meeting with Jack to discuss a possible hire.

Jack tapped his fingers and then gasped. He let out a long sigh and eased back in his chair. "Wondie, you never cease to please."

A giggle came from under his desk and a brunette head popped up from between his legs. "Thanks boss! You know I'm always glad to blow you! I owe you so much for letting me strip for you!"

Wondie had been Lady Wonder, leader of the super heroines who had tried to shut him down. Now she was his hottest Gold Girl and also bodyguard as she still had her superpowers. She still had some brains and Jack found that she was good to talk things over with.

"Wondie, this letter is odd. Why the hell does a Prince from Europe want to talk about me hiring a Gold Girl? I can see him wanting to hire one; we have a lot of royals who sneak through here. But this letter implies he has someone he wants me to take on. That is setting off alarm bells."

Wondie picked up the letter and read it and frowned. "Gee boss, this is strange. I can't see this reading any other way than him saying he has someone for you to hire. But the thing is that he just might be right. The Prince is a notorious playboy and black sheep. His older sister is the Crown Princess and is set to rule the kingdom and she is always on his case. She and her ladies in waiting are always grinding on him to grow up. I meet her once back when I was a super hero and she's a hottie, too bad you can't get her to dance here."

Jack nodded. He did know of the Prince's reputation, and he had seen him once when he had taken a couple of Gold Girls on a tour. The Prince had paid for an hour with Crystal and she had left him a smiling heap of putty covered in cum and sex juices. The prince had apparently wanted to meet with Jack that night but his bodyguards hustled him out after they found him. And it appeared he still wanted to meet.

Jack thought for a minute and nodded. "Okay, I'll respond to this letter using Tina's encoder. Let's see what his highness wants. You and Precious be ready to come with me if this happens."

"Like now? That was a mailed letter boss, it's going to take some time to reply and set up don't you think?"

Jack shook his head. "Nope. I have a feeling this is going to happen fast."

Jack was right too. Using the former Tech-Girl's special computer to reply to the email address on the letter, Jack responded. He added his number to call, but no email. He wanted to talk to a person about this. It wasn't five minutes after he responded that he got a call. His special security computers traced the number to a public phone in a casino off the strip about a block. He picked it up.

"This is Jack. Start talking."

"Jack, I represent the gentleman in the letter you received. He wants to meet you right now if you are able. Just him and you. There is parking garage at the corner of 4th and Cedar. He will be in a black Honda SUV on the top floor; he will have his window rolled down. He will get out of the car, and get into another car next to his. You park on the other side and get in the other door. You can scan the car for bugs and bring anyone you want with you, but in the car just you and him. In 20 minutes?"

"Ok, I will be there in my own SUV with several bodyguards. I will scan the car first, so have him wait until I get in first."

"Done." And the phone went dead.

Jack buzzed his driver and his two strongest Gold Girl Bodyguards and got into his custom build armored SUV. Precious, formerly Iron Maiden blew him on the way to the meeting while he made out with Wondie. They arrived at the location and went up to the top floor. Jack noted no other cars but the two, but had his driver scan using his Tech-Slut Tina's special devices. No bugs were evident, no watchers, no electronic ears, nothing but one man and two cars. Jack had his driver park next to the car, which had fully tinted windows Jack noted, and got into the driver's side.

A few seconds later the door on the passenger side opened and a young man got in. Jack looked at the Prince of Slovanka with a straight face. The young man was a Nordic looking blonde with handsome features, about 6 foot tall, and in fine shape. He had grey eyes that seemed to be very intent for someone with his reputation. After a moment he held out his hand. "I'm Eugene, pleased to finally meet you."

Jack took it and noted the strong grip. "I'm Jack. Also pleased to meet you. Shall we keep this informal then?"

The Prince nodded. "Yes, for this matter let's not use my official title please. I wanted to speak with last year but Crystal proved how good your Gold Girls are and left me no shape to do much of anything other than grin like a moron." He said with a slight grin and a somewhat Russian sounding accent.

Jack smiled. "Yes, my Gold Girls never disappoint. Now the letter spoke of you had someone who was interested in becoming a Gold Girl."

The young man's face went blank and for a moment Jack felt he was having an internal argument. Then he let out a breath and his gaze hardened. "Not exactly. I have someone, possibly several someones, whom I want you to recruit and turn into Gold Girls."

Jack kept his face straight. This was a new one, every other time it had been someone trying to get him to hire someone. Usually they hadn't made the cut and called in favors, but once in a while he got a catch. But this was new.

"Recruit? You want me to approach them and ask them to try out for me? You have a misunderstanding Eugene, I don't approach anyone. Not anymore. If they want to be one of my girls they come to me."

Eugene held up his hand. "I ask that you hear me out at least. If you decide this isn't something you want to be part of then when I am done I will leave and that will be that." He looked at Jack and continued when Jack nodded. "I want you to turn my sister, Crown Princess Natasha of Slovanka, and possibly some of her ladies in waiting into strippers, specifically Gold Girls."

Jack had developed a pretty good poker face over the last five years, but it slipped a bit at that. Eugene pushed on before he could speak. "Please let me finish. You are someone who is a very straight shooter by your reputation. You have no organized crime links in a business that is nearly 100% controlled by them, you release you tax returns on request, you have openly cooperated with every investigation into your business and have come out clean every time. There for you are a true rarity; a flesh peddler who can be trusted."

The Prince's eyes began to get a rather intense glare to them as he pushed on. "I was not always this playboy that the world sees. I was top of my class in everything, I was nearly on the downhill ski team for Slovanka in the Olympics my senior year in high school, I would have been on the team the next time around but for one thing. I went to college you see and fell in love. Yes, yes, roll your eyes, but it's true. She was a lovely young thing. She had golden hair, and bright blue eyes, and a laugh a man would die to hear again and again. She was the first and only person I ever met who honestly saw me as just me, not a Prince."

The Prince turned and stared out the window. "But she was a commoner. Not a drop of noble or royal blood at all. You would think that with this world and our modern times that wouldn't matter anymore. But it did to my damn sister."

Jack noted that the Prince's knuckles were turning white as his fists clenched. He had to take a breath and let it out slowly. "She found out, and then found out I loved her and wanted to marry her. And then she went after us both. She hounded my love, had her followed, did Twitter Storm after Twitter Storm, ruined her family's business so she had to drop out, and took every opportunity to rub my face in it. My father, while publically a strong man, is actually quite weak-willed. My mother is not nearly as nasty as my bitch of a sister, but she dotes on her little Princess and when she demanded that she make father help her she couldn't say no. My father had the family, a loyal family that had been citizens of our country since it was founded, expelled from our land, declared persona non grata, and kicked out with nothing. He had our Royal Police confiscate everything and left them with only the clothes on their back. I tried to leave, to renounce my title and my sister had my father lock me up for several weeks. She threatened to send me away for "Treatment" unless I gave this up and married one of her ladies in waiting. I was going to refuse until I was told by a loyal servant that my love had killed herself shortly after being expelled from our country. She had sent a note saying she couldn't bear the thought of me suffering over her. At least that is what I was told it was said, my sister burned it while I watched and laughed at me for being such a child."

The Prince was trembling and pale, but his expression was fierce. "I swore to myself that I would crush my sister and ruin her and her friends for what they did to my love. And I will do it." The Prince turned to Jack and his face was now set with a very determined look. "I am not alone in this. I have very carefully approached others in the government and there are a lot of people who consider my sister to be unfit to rule. She is vain, arrogant, self-centered, headstrong, and spoiled. If she takes the crown, which she will in a few years at most, she will likely destroy the monarchy. I have been very carefully making friends in the Royal Police and the military, and they are nearly all in agreement with me."

"I don't want her killed. My love wouldn't ever want that and would hate me for it. But taking the crown from her? Reducing her to a whore who dances for her bread and fawns over men instead of lording over them? That I think would be justice."

Jack had been able to keep a more or less straight face, but he was now very nervous. "I am not seeing how I can help you. I don't kidnap people, or force them to dance for me, and I'm not a pimp. What my girls do with their customers behind closed doors is their own business. I don't think your sister wants to do this willingly."

"None of your girls did. Or should I say none of your early girls did?" The Prince replied and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"I have done a lot of research on you. Carefully, quietly, over several years. Unlike your own law services here who were looking for a quick takedown I was looking for a man who somehow is able to make any woman into his puppet. And that is you."

The Prince pulled out a large folder and handed it to Jack. Jack opened it and kept his face straight. It was a very detailed dossier on every one of his Gold Girls. Jack started flipping though and noted that every Gold Girl he had "dollared" (that is given one of his magic dollars to) had a large red "Reason Unknown" stamped on the first page and a full history showing college, career, and prospects right up to when suddenly they decided to become a stripper. Most of his new Gold Girls, the ones from the last three years that he had recruited normally, had "Reason: Money/Greed/Desire/etc." stamped on it. In short, the Prince had identified every Gold Girl he had used magic on, and while apparently not knowing how, knew he had.

Jack closed the folder and looked straight at the Prince. "I don't kidnap. And this folder is nothing. In a court of law this is useless, so if you are trying to blackmail me you can heave ho right now."

The Prince shook his head. "No. I'm asking you to make my sister into one of your girls. You know what she looks like, and her ladies in waiting are all nearly as hot as she is. They would all be top earners. You have made women who are at the top of their careers give it all up and decide to dance naked for a bunch of drunk men and then have wild sex in a nasty backroom and enjoy it! I want my high and mighty sister to sink low, I want her to dance, and I want her to enjoy being a lowly stripper along with her friends."

The Prince looked at him. "Trust me, nothing would come of this. My country would bend over backwards to avoid any hint of a scandal, and since the majority of the government is in on this with me, no one is going to ask anything. You might get some tabloid press and make a 30 second blurb on the news, but that will likely only make you more popular when people realize they can get a lap dance from a real life Princess."

The Prince leaned back a bit and looked at Jack's SUV. "And don't tell me you can't. Five Super Heroines visit you and in a few short weeks their group disbands, they all retire and give up the public life, and then very quietly end up dancing at your club? Don't tell me they don't, I am friends with some of your special customers and know all about who are the girls behind the masks. I don't know what you do, but I want you to do it for me."

Jack was thinking hard. He actually sympathized with the Prince on this. But going after a foreign Princess? She was hot though, and he knew if he did land her and her ladies he would make easily as much off of them as his Super Sexy Five if not more. But there were a lot of variables that he didn't like.

The Prince spoke again. "I am not asking as a favor. If you turn her, and she renounces the crown, she will instead inherit a large estate in Slovanka and a significant amount of cash as a dowry. $50 million to be exact. I understand that many of your girls sign over full control of their finances to you, so you would get that as a start. You would also get a large set of jewels that are her personal property, and her ladies in waiting are all rich. At least another $50 million between them with possibly more in hidden accounts."

The Prince looked at Jack again and after a moment said "I can provide one more thing for you. A refuge." Jack must have looked a bit lost because the Prince nodded and kept on speaking. "Diplomatic safety, a non-extradition country you can come and live in quite well for the rest of your days should you someday need it. Lots of people don't like you, lots of people suspect you have done what you have done illegally somehow. Should the day come when you find yourself in trouble, the kind of trouble you cannot get out of, I can offer you a lovely estate in a lovely country where you can live safely until your days are done."

Jack blinked at that. "Hmm, that actually is something that might be worth this. I potentially have some serious enemies if the world finds out about those super heroines I turned into strippers. This could be very helpful." He thought to himself.

"And you can do this with no risk to yourself."

Jack had been thinking about the last comment when the Prince added that and he perked up more. "How's that going to happen?"

The Prince smiled a cold, hard smile. "My sister is a rather large hypocrite. She publically denounces me as a playboy, a drunk, and a womanizer, but she and her ladies in waiting are also party animals. They are very discreet, but their behavior is even worse than mine. Illegal drugs, male prostitutes, gambling; my sister nearly killed a family when she drove them off the road while drunk in Monaco. Hushed it up of course. Her behavior has caused many of her personal security detail to become rather disgusted with her and her public comments against me. This makes it easy to know where they are going."

The Prince pulled out a small piece of paper. "This is their schedule for next weekend, a long four day weekend here in Las Vegas. She is coming with some of her friends incognito and with only two security men with her. Both are loyal to me, and will not complain when she tells them to disappear. It appears that she will be visiting several clubs in the Las Vegas area. You can meet her in anyone of them."

The Prince held out the paper and looked at Jack. Jack looked at the paper and then after a moment took it. "I suppose it won't be too hard to meet her after all. But one thing. If I don't like the look of it, if I get the heebies or just have a doubt, this won't happen. Understand?"

The Prince nodded. "Of course. If it does happen though, make the bitch wear silver jewelry. She hates silver jewelry as its too common."

Jack nodded and got out of the car. He got into the SUV and looked at Wondie and Precious. Wondie giggled and said "Nobody listened in or monitored according to Tina's stuff, and there is no one else in the garage. Whatever got said was private."

Jack smiled. "Good, back to The Dream. We have some planning to do."

THE NEXT WEEKEND

Jack smiled as he was ushered into the exclusive club in the top floor of Treasure Island. It was a very private, very exclusive, very hush-hush club that most people didn't even know existed. You had to be someone very rich, very famous and very powerful to get in the door and Jack of course was a regular member. He had Elsa on his arm and he of course got lots of looks as he led his knockout Swedish Stripper into a corner booth. Jack figured that a nice Swedish girl would be a possible in with the Princess's group, but he was really still wondering about how he would pull this off.

He had given the job a lot of thought. One issue was that he was running out of his special dollars. He had just 12 left, and after tonight he might be down to 7. He had done some number crunching and had decided that he could make this work. He had also consoled himself with the fact that Andressa, one of his strippers who had been a therapist and shrink, had become quite good at brainwashing. All of his Gold Girls saw her regularly for "Therapy" with was just reinforcing their brainwashing. He had made her even more effective with some custom built machines that Tina the Tech Slut had created. And to top it all off, his Gold Girl Magic (formerly Madam Mystic, now a stripper as well) knew a few spells that could put a person into a trance and make them very suggestible. Not a mind control spell per say, but when in that state their minds were putty in Andressa's hands and along with the machines she had, no Gold Girl would ever even think about wanting to be anything else but 100% loyal to Jack and love being a Gold Girl.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,360 Followers